Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8

+32
CloveGlee
Molly2
Georgette888
Stephanieeee
kac
TimF
Divalicious
opals
bayth
glimmerle
tanita_mors
arina
MissSoniaPP
coxfire
Delight
ChrisColferFan1
Vir Cotto
angelnessa
Glorfindel
valkeakuulas
sheny
sjonnepon
ColferInspired
AnneNeville
Jellyrolls
fantastica
brisallie
ColdFlame96
Ranwing
Buenos
Lottie2303
MoviesAreLife
36 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 32 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8

Post  brisallie 7/28/2013, 12:37 pm

Sometimes I believe that deeply inside I'm still a naive girl. I thought crisscolfers would have understood their ship is only in their insane imagination after Darren confirmed his romance, and why I'm mentioning this as an important thing, well I've always thought crisscolfers are mainly hidden blarrenstans and they want their idol to date someone who have been chosen by them...who's in this case is Chris. I know, some of them are fond in Chris too, but not as much as they're with Darren. So it surprises me these people still don't see the truth, because want them to see them together at any event, for me is an excuse to have a crisscolfer pic and say "You see that! Can you see the sparkle between them?', and spring the rumours they were forced by PR stuff to date Mia and Will.  I know it sounds insane, but is how they're. Need therapy.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 32 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/28/2013, 5:34 pm

You cannot win with these freaking people. Like I said, they see what they want to see and hear what they want to hear. They are in a deep state of denial and nothing will get them out of it. Chris and Darren are "secret lovers" when they are apart, and "not so secret lovers" when they are together. Mia and Will are just PR. Their stupidity goes on and on for miles. They see "sparks" that aren't there and "secret messages" where there are none (much like a schizophrenic). And yes..."Froggy" being based on Darren? SO stupid!

But there is no way to stop their insanity. Crazies believe what they want. Boycotting TLOS2 really made me angry...but what can you do? These idiots do not impact Chris' real life in any way...he's happy with Will and there is not a damned thing they can do about it other than pout, boycott and harass...all of which cannot make a huge dent in Chris' real life And when it does piss Chris off once in a while, he is more than capable of calling out their shit via Twitter himself like he has done in the past. He'll be fine. He can take care of himself and he has a great real life support system as well as us true fans. Smile

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 7/28/2013, 6:00 pm

^Yes, I'm sure Chris can handle this, but the crisscolfers and Blarren stans are pissing me off, big time. :angry: 

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 32 Tumblr_inline_mg9ay5G9XO1qehkty

If they would only stay in their own tags, but they simply can't be avoided (as tumblr savior does not work on a phone, at least not mine, and I mostly look at tumblr via my phone).
Seriously, I would probably dislike Blaine/Klaine/Darren a lot less if I didn't have to see his face or read his name all the time in the Chris Colfer tag. antifana
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/28/2013, 7:06 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^Yes, I'm sure Chris can handle this, but the crisscolfers and Blarren stans are pissing me off, big time. :angry: 

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 32 Tumblr_inline_mg9ay5G9XO1qehkty

If they would only stay in their own tags, but they simply can't be avoided (as tumblr savior does not work on a phone, at least not mine, and I mostly look at tumblr via my phone).
Seriously, I would probably dislike Blaine/Klaine/Darren a lot less if I didn't have to see his face or read his name all the time in the Chris Colfer tag. antifana

They will never stay in their own tags because they want attention for their "cause". They want confirmation. If you repeat a lie enough times, some people will start to think it's true and that's what they want.

I think most of us feel this way about Blarren. Don't they know they are just harming his image and polarizing people who aren't fans already? They are making people hate him more. They are like a cult.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 7/28/2013, 7:14 pm

Don't forget that a lot of those CC idiots are really just Blarren stans who only care about Chris as long as he's associated with Darren. They want Darren to be with Chris because they don't want him to be with any other girl (unless it's them).
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/28/2013, 7:16 pm

They want Chris to be a trophy for Darren or, better yet, their placeholder or self insert pawn. Everything in the world must revolve around Darren because their worlds seem to.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 7/29/2013, 5:18 am

I'll never understand how anyone can have the attitude that Chris, Darren or any other celebrity owe their fans anything when it comes to their private, romantic and also sexual life. That aspects of their lives should always remain confidential and that anyone even just dares to suggest how Chris, Darren and or any other celebrity should interact and make decisions is just immature, stupid, disgusting and so very selfish.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 7/29/2013, 8:24 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:
But there is no way to stop their insanity. Crazies believe what they want. Boycotting TLOS2 really made me angry...but what can you do? These idiots do not impact Chris' real life in any way...he's happy with Will and there is not a damned thing they can do about it other than pout, boycott and harass...all of which cannot make a huge dent in Chris' real life And when it does piss Chris off once in a while, he is more than capable of calling out their shit via Twitter himself like he has done in the past. He'll be fine. He can take care of himself and he has a great real life support system as well as us true fans. Smile

There had been an outcry made over Chris's acknowledgement of Will in TLOS2, hadn't it? Hence, the boycotting? Of all the things for them to get their panties in a wad over... Anyway, I've given up on trying to find logic in their actions and behaviours a long time ago. At least now they can stop pretending that they're actual fans of Chris.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/29/2013, 10:23 am

Delight wrote:There had been an outcry made over Chris's acknowledgement of Will in TLOS2, hadn't it? Hence, the boycotting? Of all the things for them to get their panties in a wad over... Anyway, I've given up on trying to find logic in their actions and behaviours a long time ago. At least now they can stop pretending that they're actual fans of Chris.

YES! And it makes me want to scream! At least they can stop pretending now and remove themselves from the Chris Colfer fandom.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 7/29/2013, 10:39 am

Ugh, the Chris Colfer tag is a warzone again today.

I can ignore the accusing and bullying and bashing, but the booohooooo whining of the so-called 'innocent victims' is driving me up the wall.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 32 Gaah
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/29/2013, 10:53 am

Glorfindel wrote:Ugh, the Chris Colfer tag is a warzone again today.

I can ignore the accusing and bullying and bashing, but the booohooooo whining of the so-called 'innocent victims' is driving me up the wall.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 32 Gaah

I'm sure there are innocent people caught up in this. CrissColfer fans who know it's just a fantasy, CrissColfer fans who see Chris has more than just a self insert, and CrissColfer fans who didn't threaten to boycott TLOS...but it's the people who actually did do all those things yet who insist on whining that piss me off. Some Tumblr user called out most CrissColfer fans as not giving a damn about Chris as a person or an artist, and one of the "fans" who threatened to boycott TLOS bitched to them about a lack of respect. Rolling Eyes 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 7/29/2013, 11:53 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:I'm sure there are innocent people caught up in this. CrissColfer fans who know it's just a fantasy, CrissColfer fans who see Chris has more than just a self insert, and CrissColfer fans who didn't threaten to boycott TLOS...but it's the people who actually did do all those things yet who insist on whining that piss me off. Some Tumblr user called out most CrissColfer fans as not giving a damn about Chris as a person or an artist, and one of the "fans" who threatened to boycott TLOS bitched to them about a lack of respect. Rolling Eyes 
^This.

Sure it must be sad and irritating that perfectly okay crisscolfer shippers and Darren stans (they excist), who keep to the unwritten rules of right tagging and not pestering the actors and their fans, find themselves thrown into the pile of 'fans' that get yelled at. (same as me, when I see people blaming all Kurtsies or Chillers for the bad behaviour of a few)
But I think they understand that people are very irritated right now and been pushed over the edge (for the umptienth time because It. Never. Stops. :angry:). And a few of them even made a post in the cc tag saying they are sorry some of Darren's fans behave that way (kudos to those posters).

But the ones who deliberately stir up shit in the cc tag, and then whine like a broken record for hours and hours because they, boohoo, are getting 'wrongfully' accused and bashed and the others are soooooo mean and creepy stalkers of Will, but at the same time showing what douchebags they are themselves and bashing others a lot worse in their own replies..... beam antifana

Grow up.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 32 CheeseWithThatWhine-2.5-wid
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/29/2013, 12:08 pm

I know. I feel they are purposely trying to push our buttons. Such children. Some are going out of their way to make the Chris Colfer Tumblr tag all about Darren and one of them (MmmmCookies, or something like that) has been called out.

It shows you how insecure about their "idol" or their "ship" they really are if they have to resort to such childish behavior.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 7/30/2013, 10:40 am

I can see how the constant pollution of the chriscolfer tag on tumblr (with its incessant fan wars) can potentially drive Chris's fans away.

Maybe that is the actual intention of some unscrupulous parties? humhum 

(I tend to limit my tumblr exploration to CCN, just to spare myself the nastiness)
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 7/30/2013, 3:09 pm

Yeah, the Chris Colfer tag is hardly bearable these days, and that's even with the help of the ignore button and tumblr savior. dryy

And now a few crisscolfer morons have posted several sets of private pictures of Will with other guys (friends, or even possible an old bf) to 'proof' that Will is not in a relationship with Chris.
sayian antifana badday

These are pictures of non-famous men, gay men at that (which unfortunately does make a difference when it comes to exposure) and they made them public on their stupid tags just to mock Chris' real relationship and his fans. That's crossing so many lines I don't even know where to begin. Evil or Very Mad

I know there are bad eggs in every fandom and we shouldn't blame a group for the faults of a few, but these particular bad eggs leave such a rotten stink that even the reasonably sane crisscolfers should be able to smell their poison, and yet these posts are liked by several dozens of them (even over 130 likes for one of those posts), with no crisscolfer protesting them. Yeah, don't ever come whining again when people generalize crisscolfers, or are the sane ones so scared of their own that they dare not protest?

They are the scum of scum. sw022
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/30/2013, 3:32 pm

why are you guys going to the crisscolfer tags? can you just avoid it? or are you ladies masochist? Shocked 

i don't know much about tumblr or how the tags work, but I assume there's a way to filter some tags?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 7/30/2013, 4:07 pm

^They don't just tag it as #crisscolfer, but they put this stuff also in other tags I do read, which is a big part of the problem. :angry: 
Or I read about those idiotic posts in those other tags I do follow, because people react to them.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/30/2013, 8:43 pm

so they want you to read because they want reaction. they are like little kids causing trouble to get attention. that makes sense.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 7/30/2013, 8:46 pm

I have reached the point where I'll occasionally pop over to the cc tag for comic relief. Those fans are so crazy and delusion that it's comical. I mean, they can turn just about anything into evidence of cc being on. I mean, seriously, someone is saying that Chris doing book signings in the bay area on the weekends is evidence that he is going to visit Blarren's parents, and appearently they had matching "chest hickeys" at the event they were both at over the weekend (I see nothing in those pictures, even with their circles.

It is just really unfortunate that Chris is stuck with Darren and his fandoms. I really think it has been detrimental to Chris.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 7/30/2013, 9:33 pm

^That sort of tinhattery cc stuff I cannot take seriously either, and I also find it more comical than enraging. uhuhu 
I mean, convincing yourselves that dark spots on blurry pictures are hickies (when the spot on Chris is clearly his chest hair), then somehow reaching to the conclusion that Darren and Chris must have given those hickies to each other at the party, and using that as solid 'proof' that crisscolfer is on, bitches!!!11!!!!
That's just pathetic and deserves to get laughed at and mocked. Rolling Eyes 

But when they attack Will, Mia and even Chris and Darren, and/or invade their privacy by posting pictures of their friends or tweeting them directly (as some people have been tweeting and bashing Mia today)..... God, that makes my blood boil. orageux2 

It's not just the f*cking disrespectful assholes that do such douchebaggy things,  but all the people that 'like' those posts of those assholes are equally as bad imo..... and then they dare say it's only a few of them and whine like poor persecuted victims. rentine 

I guess I've reached my tolerance limit with them today, lol. blushh 
Blegh, time to close my laptop and go to bed. mouton2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/31/2013, 12:32 am

It is awful when they attack Mia, Will and even Chris himself like this. Threatening to boycott TLOS just...pissed me off SO MUCH! But what can you do?

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 7/31/2013, 7:24 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:It is awful when they attack Mia, Will and even Chris himself like this. Threatening to boycott TLOS just...pissed me off SO MUCH! But what can you do?
The answer is: not let that nonsense get to you. But I guess I fail miserably at that. blushh
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 7/31/2013, 10:19 am

Me too. Smile 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 7/31/2013, 8:56 pm

I find them amusing as hell lately.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 7/31/2013, 9:19 pm

I'm not sure which is more pathetic: the fact that this person spent all that time analysing the Chill video just so they could support their ship, or the fact that it got 130 hits.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next