Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8

+32
CloveGlee
Molly2
Georgette888
Stephanieeee
kac
TimF
Divalicious
opals
bayth
glimmerle
tanita_mors
arina
MissSoniaPP
coxfire
Delight
ChrisColferFan1
Vir Cotto
angelnessa
Glorfindel
valkeakuulas
sheny
sjonnepon
ColferInspired
AnneNeville
Jellyrolls
fantastica
brisallie
ColdFlame96
Ranwing
Buenos
Lottie2303
MoviesAreLife
36 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8

Post  Buenos 6/19/2013, 1:15 pm

fantastica wrote:DC is not outing his own pocket to organize these concerts. There are people - musical promoters/concert organizers who do that, and they pretty much set the rules as well as pricing. They are there to invest and make money. If they can't sell enough tickets it's their loss. DC will only get part of the proceeds. For him, making fans happy is worth the loss of some small revenue because these fans will help him w/ all the future projects too.

However, the argument is being presented by some (not necessarily you) that somehow these VIP were done without his consent and the prices were set higher against his wishes.  WE don't know that one way or the other, I admit.  

My thing is that a concert tour, just   like the  Chris book tours, are done to promote the artist and his work. Their purpose is to specifically make money so in that sense they are all self serving to advance the career of the person involved. Absolutely nothing wrong with that at all, but it is what it is.

So it's like complaining that the ocean is wet as far as I'm concerned.  My objection is the notion that  interacting with the fans makes  them Mother Teresa or these extraordinary altruistic individuals, they many enjoy it, (some more than others)  but it's part and parcel of their career and job.  Just like a waiter in a restaurant really doesn't want to know me on a personal level, they want a bigger tip by being friendly...LOL.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8

Post  Lottie2303 6/19/2013, 1:51 pm

A point I do give Darren sincere credit for, is he seems to be really attentive with his fans. He was a fanboy for years and knows the level of obsessiveness without actually being part of the HW club. For instance Chris is also a major fanboy but he was with Glee from a relatively young age. He had definitely much more opportunities than you, and I, and also Darren for a while. 

Nonetheless, Darren doesn't regulate the tickets prices and to be totally fair it is absolutely fine to demand a higher price for those tickets. They are supposed to be special and they are supposed to not for everyone. In case Darren dislikes that, we don't know and I also don't care. It won't change my opinion about him. Good for him for being attentive with his fans.

The problems lies more in the that fact, that a) he doesn't know when to stop (i.e. upfronts), b) starts to upstage his colleagues, especially when it is not his turn (i.e. SBL premiere) and c) he can lead to problems, especially when he is so touchy touchy with his fans. The last point will one day kick his ass. I am sure of that. The first and second point may damage his professionally. 

Coming back to Chris, because I dislike to always write novels about Darren. The book tour in the UK was fair game. Waterstones has every right to demand that fans purchase the book from the store. It is a shame that he couldn't do it after LoS2 was released, but that is what Europe got. I sincerely doubt any fan who met him will complain for the little extra money for buying the book. Especially because I totally wouldn't read that book anyway, but put it away somewhere nice and safe. Lastly, Chris signed hundreds of books and we only good positive reports. I sincerely think it was a full success and promoted LoS/SBL very well.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 6/19/2013, 3:15 pm

Entertainers/performers thrive off of feedback and exchanges with others, because the point is they entertain people.  Some are natural extroverts and some are introverts who still fill the need to perform on some level even if they are shy and withdrawn one on one with others.

Some like Meryl Streep seem to inmerse themselves in their roles and relish the craft itself, whereas others seem to relish more connection with others, (especially stage actors).

A therapist must have a field day with actor patients. Smile
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 6/19/2013, 4:12 pm

I'm hoping that the horrible godawful Klaine proposal SL is dealt with immediately in the first episode in S5 and die a quick death.   The show better get Kurt ASAP back to NY by Episode 2 and engaged  with NYADA/Vogue/career  SL's away from McKinley High.

There is absolutely no need to linger or stretch out Kurt in Lima, his father's cancer is in remission and obviously he's still in classes at NYADA and working for Vogue (referenced in 4.21) .

The problem with stretching it out, or even having Blaine actually propose is that it makes Kurt look like the non romantic in the relationship to the hard core Klainers for not jumping at the proposal and they fill up cyberspace with their whining. 

Since the show is going to last at least 6 seasons I suspect RIB is going to keep Kurt and Blaine apart for most of S5, which I'm perfectly content with.   Bring back Adam, or a new LI for Kurt or just have him remain  single , let  him sing at NYADA or at callbacks with Santana, and I would be a happy camper.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 6/20/2013, 4:14 am

God, the Klainers in the Glee forum are the most spineless and hypocritical idiots , when Darren criticized the Proposal SL none of them have had the balls to criticize him for including Chris in his opinion.

MInd you, some of them have said Darren should be careful about biting the hand that feeds him, but none have questioned his lumping Chris with his shading.  Of course they would overlook that because their precious Darren is above any criticism.

In the past, some of those same Klainers have ragged on Chris for giving HIS individual opinion, even claiming he doesn't "understand" what Klaine means to the fans.   Delusional doesn't begin to describe their double standards.

It's mind boggling how they can overlook that it was totally inappropriate that Darren unilaterlallly dragged Chris in his specific criticism of the writers and SL.  Whether Chris actually agrees or not isn't the point, it's that Chris should decide for himself what media  "battles" he wants to pick per the SL's and the writing.
I guess those Klainers don't come with a spine in their model.  Rolling Eyes

It goes without saying that if Chris had done the same thing they would be wetting their panties screaming how he had no right to do that, taking away Darren's agency.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/20/2013, 4:31 am

Buenos wrote:God, the Klainers in the Glee forum are the most spineless and hypocritical idiots , when Darren criticized the Proposal SL none of them have had the balls to criticize him for including Chris in his opinion.

MInd you, some of them have said Darren should be careful about biting the hand that feeds him, but none have questioned his lumping Chris with his opinion.  Of course they would overlook that because their precious Darren is above any criticism.

In the past, some of those same Klainers have ragged on Chris for giving HIS individual opinion, even claiming he doesn't "understand" what Klaine means to the fans.   Delusional doesn't begin to describe their double standards.

I left that thread once they started to ignore me.

Most of them are Blarren stans and don't really care about Kurt or Chris, that is why nearly all of them ended up on tumblr or elsewhere, such as here, TWOP and Porcelain Fans.

That is why with the new fanbase he is getting for his books and film it will have nothing to do with Glee.

And if he gets to make some of these movies he wants to do, then once Glee is finished, Chris can finally be seperated from Darren.

I will be throwing a party on here when that happens. bounce

Then these a*holes can leave Chris alone.

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/20/2013, 5:59 am

^Amen to that.

Buenos wrote:God, the Klainers in the Glee forum are the most spineless and hypocritical idiots , when Darren criticized the Proposal SL none of them have had the balls to criticize him for including Chris in his opinion.

MInd you, some of them have said Darren should be careful about biting the hand that feeds him, but none have questioned his lumping Chris with his shading.  Of course they would overlook that because their precious Darren is above any criticism.

It's mind boggling how they can overlook that it was totally inappropriate that Darren unilaterlallly dragged Chris in his specific criticism of the writers and SL.  Whether Chris actually agrees or not isn't the point, it's that Chris should decide for himself what media  "battles" he wants to pick per the SL's and the writing.

It goes without saying that if Chris had done the same thing they would be wetting their panties screaming how he had no right to do that, taking away Darren's agency.
I completely agree. It's not just the Klainers on GF though, but practically everywhere. (Not trying to offend the few Klainers that really like both boys equally. They do excist.)
The double standard in that fandom can be seen from the moon.

The more I think about it the more pissed I am that Darren dragged Chris into this.
Chris has been critical about storylines and stuff himself (including being opposed to teenage marriages), but at those moments he decided to not stay silent he phrased his criticism/shade in a way he wanted it himself and he usually chooses his words carefully. He has criticized the writing of Glee, usually by saying something like that he would do things differently than Kurt or expressing his thoughts on how he (Chris) thought that Kurt would have reacted in certain circumstances, but he never directly attacked or accused his bosses, the writers and/or the producers. He's very clever with that.
But Darren was very blunt in this comment, so it might have repercussions for him. And because he stupidly (cowardly?) mentioned Chris as well, Chris might suffer too. If not with their bosses directly, then certainly in the Klaine fandom. dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/20/2013, 6:24 am

If Darrens statement will result in punishing Klaine, I might buy him a cake. However we all know RIB loves Blarren too much for this to happen. Darren lost so much credibility because of weak acting partners, they will just put him next to Chris once again, to try and force the audience to believe he is actually a good actor.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 6/20/2013, 6:52 am

When I read that comment Darren made yesterday I didn't know where it was from, but Sheny had provided the source, I'm just too stupid to notice. Thank You Sheny.

I watched the interview and it really was a "long" segment in entertainment news and not just a quick comment to a fan or a journalist. With the conviction Darren says it makes me think that HE'S now been allowed to say it, or then he just doesn't know how to cast shade very well. Perhaps they are trying to salvage Blaine's, and hence Darrens, chances of redemption in the eyes of some Kurt fans. I just don't like it now that Darren says it it's fine. I don't even wanna know what BS they are saying about Chris vs. Klaine in the GF.

Klaine is not unhealthy unless Darren says it basically. We've been labelled crazy for entire season for not liking the way they write Klaine but now suddenly we are right? What? This is something that I take personally. Loonies are wrong to the point where the king agrees with them.

I don't mind Klaine if they make an actual effort with fixing all the little details in the next two season that they so monumentally got wrong in just one and half seasons. saispa

I think it's better if we don't think a lot about what Darren says about Klaine because what he will always say becomes THE truth and ends up being right. Positive side: If he is allowed to turn Klaine down it might be a sign it's being seriously considerd. Allthough Darren may be out of favor from the RIB, I mean he's already spent at the top of the pyramid for quite some time now. Maybe they've found a new favorite!
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/20/2013, 7:01 am

valkeakuulas wrote:When I read that comment Darren made yesterday I didn't know where it was from, but Sheny had provided the source, I'm just too stupid to notice. Thank You Sheny.

I watched the interview and it really was a "long" segment in entertainment news and not just a quick comment to a fan or a journalist. With the conviction Darren says it makes me think that HE'S now been allowed to say it, or then he just doesn't know how to cast shade very well. Perhaps they are trying to salvage Blaine's, and hence Darrens, chances of redemption in the eyes of some Kurt fans. I just don't like it now that Darren says it it's fine. I don't even wanna know what BS they are saying about Chris vs. Klaine in the GF.

Klaine is not unhealthy unless Darren says it basically. We've been labelled crazy for entire season for not liking the way they write Klaine but now suddenly we are right? What? This is something that I take personally. Loonies are wrong to the point where the king agrees with them.

I don't mind Klaine if they make an actual effort with fixing all the little details in the next two season that they so monumentally got wrong in just one and half seasons. saispa

I think it's better if we don't think a lot about what Darren says about Klaine because what he will always say becomes THE truth and ends up being right. Positive side: If he is allowed to turn Klaine down it might be a sign it's being seriously considerd. Allthough Darren may be out of favor from the RIB, I mean he's already spent at the top of the pyramid for quite some time now. Maybe they've found a new favorite!

Oh, please say that is true. klanja

I would be so so happy if this was true.

If Blarren worshipping stopped and he became a secondary character. I would rejoice.

And watch the Blarren stans weep and gnash their teeth would be oh so glorious. bananaz
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/20/2013, 7:11 am

Well said, @valkeakuulas, and I agree 100%.

I just need to vent this:
I absolutely hate, hate, HATE it that some people are making posts in the Chris Colfer tags consisting of pictures of Chris at the Harry Potter studio combined with pictures of Darren as Harry Potter in AVPM. I hate how something so beautiful and blissful as seeing Chris live through one of his childhood dreams, seeing him so happy and fanboyish in those pics, sharing it with us,... how it gets infected with..... Blarren.  

Even if I would not dislike Darren his face is still the same face as Blaine, and I don't need to be constantly reminded of Klaine in the goddamn Chris Colfer tag.
Let alone the 'fans' who make these post, who are creepy crisscolfers. I have no tolerance for them anymore, I have entered a stage in which every mention of crisscolfer gives me a rash and makes me twitch. If they want to keep up their desperate desillusions they can do so freely in their shabby tag, as far as I'm concerned, but I want to avoid it as much as possible and I can't do that if it's constantly IN THE CHRIS COLFER TAG!!!

Goddamnit, can't they just let Chris be Chris for once, and leave that hobbit Darren out of his personal life. brikwoltronco  rentine

Last edited by Glorfindel on 6/20/2013, 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/20/2013, 7:11 am

It also makes me furious. Kurt fans/non-Klainers got attacked all season long to make reasonable complaints, and now because of Darren it may have some merit? It is not like we were running around claiming Kurt will transform in a unicorn or any other unreasonable complaints. We had legit complaints and addressed real flaws!

Also that Chris is dragged down again for something he never said. He addressed so much more diplomatic but still direct in the French interview. He never uses Darren for any kid of promotion.

I don’t get why so many Darren fans are so selfish? I am a Kurt fan, but cannot deny Artie receives not enough attention and deserves more storylines. Why is it so hard for Darren fans to grasp when other parts of the fandom have legit complaints? Why are they so insistent that Blaine is focal centre piece of the show? The rating, I-Tunes charts and many internet platforms prove that a large number of fans do not agree. I get they want songs and storylines. That is fine. But I don’t get why they want all songs and storylines. Don’t they realize how much it would hurt the show? Just as much that it would also hurt the show only to focus on Kurt. It is an ensemble piece. Why cannot RIB, FOX and Blarren fans see this? (I apologize to those Blarren fans that are actually sane. I know you also exist, so please just carry on).
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 6/20/2013, 11:37 am

Buenos wrote:
My thing is that a concert tour, just   like the  Chris book tours, are done to promote the artist and his work. Their purpose is to specifically make money so in that sense they are all self serving to advance the career of the person involved. Absolutely nothing wrong with that at all, but it is what it is.

So it's like complaining that the ocean is wet as far as I'm concerned.  My objection is the notion that  interacting with the fans makes  them Mother Teresa or these extraordinary altruistic individuals, they many enjoy it, (some more than others)  but it's part and parcel of their career and job.  Just like a waiter in a restaurant really doesn't want to know me on a personal level, they want a bigger tip by being friendly...LOL.

^ I agree with what you've said. The book tours, the SBL premiere in the film festival in France... they are done to promote Chris and his projects. It is what it is, and there is nothing wrong with it. I want to believe that even the most passionate Chris fans out there have enough self awareness to know that he's not doing all these 'purely for his fans because he loves his fans so much'... Unlike DC fans, who praise him to the skies for his various fan-interaction antics.

Buenos wrote:

Well, given that their role model couldn't even speak something negative about Klaine without using Chris as a shield, I'd say that it's no wonder that they lack spines.

Okay, I'm being mean, but I'm in the mood for it.

Glorfindel wrote:

I just need to vent this:
I absolutely hate, hate, HATE it that some people are making posts in the Chris Colfer tags consisting of pictures of Chris at the Harry Potter studio combined with pictures of Darren as Harry Potter in AVPM. I hate how something so beautiful and blissful as seeing Chris live through one of his childhood dreams, seeing him so happy and fanboyish in those pics, sharing it with us,... how it gets infected with..... Blarren.  

The CrissColfer shippers are getting pretty desperate, aren't they? Chris likes Harry Potter! DC is in AVPM! Therefore, Chris&DC4eva!

Ugh.

Klaine just couldn't die soon enough for me. This being one of the reasons.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 6/20/2013, 12:52 pm

I have no problems with people and posters who might prefer Kurt with Blaine, mileage and all and sometimes I think they intermittently have  good chemistry together.  AS long as the storylines would be decent and interesting, I can be a good "Klainer" too.  Wink  I'm only human, I enjoyed the hot scenes between Kurt and Blaine in "I, do" (for all that they made no sense, LOL)

What I can't abide are posters, and this includes a more than fair amount of Klainers, who would sacrifice character development and storylines/screentime  for Kurt as an individual in favor of ANY relationship with Blaine above all else.

The potential Adam storyline is a good example.   It has nothing to do whether one found Adam attractive or not, or even whether one liked the chemistry between him and Kurt, since we all like/dislike characters for subjective reasons.

The bigger issue was that the Adam SL was potentially a way to explore Kurt as single, in NY and giving him a POV since the show had split him and Blaine up anyways, and had continued to give Blaine separate SL';s and screen time.  It was an opportunity  to give Kurt screen time and explore how he felt and dealt with post breakup.  Win/Win, no?  As long the SL didn't throw Kurt under the bus, character development for Kurt EVEN WITHOUT BLAINE should be welcomed if it enhances his character.
No harm in giving Kurt some screen time, right ?  One would think Klainers would welcome that.

For the most part, the visceral  reaction to Adam answered that question.

What was annoying was that despite that on the show the little we saw of Adam was  he was  nice to  and doted on Kurt, the Klainers (at least most on GF) couldn't handle the thought that Kurt might have a potential SL separate from Blaine with another male character.  Adam gave them "the creeps", he was a "stalker", they couldn't handle even seeing him onscreen, etc, etc.   They relished when it became apparent Adam was not coming back at all and gloated about it.  (the fact that it confirmed less screen time for Kurt was irrelevant)

Mind you, most of them LOVE the Blam! and Blina dynamics where Blaine has separate SL's from Kurt , (and the  homoerotic overtones of his relationship with Sam for the most part doesn't phase them at all)  but the backlash reaction to any potential SL with Adam for Kurt spoke volumes as far as their agendas and biases.  It didn't connect  with  them that the lack of Adam and a SL for Kurt in NY showed a disturbing marginalization of the character of Kurt for S4.  Their posts implied they'd rather Kurt off the screen than in a  SL that wasn't Blaine related with a potential LI despite the fact that at the same time they repeat like a mantra that the PTB know that Klaine MUST and will be endgame.  If so, why such insecurity for SL's centered around Kurt with another guy?  Translation: they don't a crap about Kurt as an individual character unless it's to service their ship.

But of course any SL's with Blaine and Sam  or others sends them into spasms of delirious joy.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/20/2013, 1:23 pm

The difference is that Blarren has a lot of younger/more social media savvy stans, and they are also loud and persistent and know how to use social media to get their way. 

To a lot of the Blarren stans, in their mind, it is Darren who is the important one in the pairing.  It's like they think Darren is the one carrying Klaine, and Chris is the one who is benefiting from being paired with Darren instead of the other way around. 

Blaine in season 4 was a complete joke with no solid character development.  What was his development?  He's a cheater who likes to run around in super hero costumes who falls in love with anyone with a pulse and doesn't listen (as illustrated by the thought of him wanting to propose to Kurt no matter how many times Kurt says we're just friends, and how many people think it's a bad idea).  His only hardship since he's been on the show is the breakup, and that was the direct result of his actions, yet he has done nothing to redeem himself or earn Kurt's trust back.

And despite all that, the Blarrenstans are fine with it because Blarren is supermegawhateverhot in their eyes, and that makes up for any bad that Blaine does.  As long as he sings, and gets the most screen time, they are happy as clams.

And it has killed the show.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/20/2013, 1:53 pm

Yeah, but the rating and I-Tunes sales tell a very clear story of how the GA perceives the entire situation. Blaine could not save nor carry the show alone with the help of some seniors (all, excluding Kevin the weaker actors) and the Noobs. Blarren fans may be very social media savy but the ratings tell a different story. I don't get why FOX doesn't seem to get it? At least when it comes to Kurt, I sincerely believe they assume reuniting Klaine will make Kurt-fans happy. I don't believe it seems to cross their mind that a large number of people literally hate Klaine.

@buenos: GREAT post! I totally agree with every word and you summarized nicely one of the biggest problems with Klaine/Kurt/Blaine. It is never about Kurt/Chris and that is just sad. (Confession time... I Do was incredible hot. It just didn't fit the narrative).
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 6/20/2013, 1:57 pm

If Ryan keeps shoving Blam down my throat again in season 5 I'll stop watching this awful show. I'm so sick of those two idiots. I can tolerate Blaine and even accept a Klaine reunion some time in the future but Blam must die. I feel like throwing up every time they show up on my screen together. The delusional and stupid Blam shippers make me hate that pairing even more. How hard it is to understand that Sam is straight, he likes girls and he is definitely not secretly in love with Blaine. 
If Klaine fans want to hate somebody that much they should hate Blam. Blaine and Sam had more screentime, duets and heart to heart conversations than their own ship (Klaine) did for the last 2 years.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/20/2013, 2:06 pm

So, I just saw that Matthew Morrison is playing a concert in London tonight.  Is it bad that I hope Chris goes to the show tonight, and then doesn't go to any of Blarren's shows simply because it will piss off the Criss Colfer idiots?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 6/20/2013, 2:19 pm

Sheny wrote:If Ryan keeps shoving Blam down my throat again in season 5 I'll stop watching this awful show. I'm so sick of those two idiots. I can tolerate Blaine and even accept a Klaine reunion some time in the future but Blam must die. I feel like throwing up every time they show up on my screen together. The delusional and stupid Blam shippers make me hate that pairing even more. How hard it is to understand that Sam is straight, he likes girls and he is definitely not secretly in love with Blaine. 
If Klaine fans want to hate somebody that much they should hate Blam. Blaine and Sam had more screentime, duets and heart to heart conversations than their own ship (Klaine) did for the last 2 years.

Personally I could care less if they have Sam go BI and have him and Blaine go at it like rabbits. Whatever floats your boat.  I actually would prefer that to what the show actually does.   

It's the disingenuous way that the show runners/writers  give it the semblance of gay relationship.  Having Blaine sing "Against all odds" in full romantic angst mode, having them shirtless together, jokes about erections, Blaine salivating over Sam's lips and Sam  claiming Blaine wants to sleep with him, etc.  it's the homoerotic teasing that makes no sense in 2013 when one of the characters is supposedly 100 % straight and in love with girls and the other character is supposedly a gold star gay.  This type of "bromance" works as a joke when both characters on a show or movie are supposedly straight (aka Chandler and Joey in "Friends" the recent Sherlock Holmes movies with Downey Jr. and Jude Law,etc) .   The way the show does it is so chickenshit because they hide behind the fact that Sam is supposed to be not interested all but is so "hot" that he *understands* why Blaine would want to jump his bones.  WTF?  (It's hilarious how clueless so many of the  Klainers are as to how  the BLAM friendship as portrayed is  a slap in the face to the ship they supposedly worship, because the implication the show teases is that Blaine would be on Sam in a heartbeat if Sam said "yes, let's do it" ..LOL)

While the show denies it, it actually does make Blaine seem like a predatory gay to continue to have these fantasies about his unavailable "best friend".  Seriously, this is 2013 and Glee doesn't have the balls to let Blaine and Sam go sloppy/sweaty in bed together?   MANUP , Glee!  Grow some.

LIke I said, just let them go to bed together but get rid of this cowardly way they skirt around the issue.

Last edited by Buenos on 6/20/2013, 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/20/2013, 2:28 pm

Off topic, but apparently the CC shippers have been erasing Will from the most recent pictures again. He looks like some creepy ghost wraith thing that you might see on a Sci-fi show. Evil or Very Mad

ETA: I found some pictures on tumblr and saved them in my system, but I'm not sure how to upload them.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/20/2013, 2:53 pm

The easiest way to post pictures is to post them from a URL.  Click on the button that is two over to the left from the YouTube button on the toolbar (if you hover over it, it says "Insert Image").  Then, just past your URL into the URL box (you can ignore the height and width boxes unless you want to resize the photo).  Then click on insert.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 6/20/2013, 3:19 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:Off topic, but apparently the CC shippers have been erasing Will from the most recent pictures again. He looks like some creepy ghost wraith thing that you might see on a Sci-fi show. Evil or Very Mad

ETA: I found some pictures on tumblr and saved them in my system, but I'm not sure how to upload them.

I saw that picture too. It's ridiculous how much time they waste trying to erase Will from Chris' photos. If they wanted to post the picture without Will in it they could have just cropped the right corner. Idiots Evil or Very Mad. Obviously they are trying to send some kind of message how much they hate him in their sick and disrespectful way.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/20/2013, 3:24 pm

sheny wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:Off topic, but apparently the CC shippers have been erasing Will from the most recent pictures again. He looks like some creepy ghost wraith thing that you might see on a Sci-fi show. Evil or Very Mad

I saw that picture too. It's ridiculous how much time they waste trying to erase Will from Chris' photos. If they wanted to post the picture without Will in it they could have just cropped the right corner. Idiots Evil or Very Mad. Obviously they are trying to send some kind of message how much they hate him in their sick and disrespectful way.

No lie though. That photo is really creepy. It's like they're trying to erase him from existence. I really don't like the undertones to their "message", and I don't think Chris would either. Chris needs restraining orders stat.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/20/2013, 5:03 pm

Did they put Blarren in it this time?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 6/20/2013, 5:05 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Did they put Blarren in it this time?

Have not seen it but would not be surprise if they did.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next