Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8

+32
CloveGlee
Molly2
Georgette888
Stephanieeee
kac
TimF
Divalicious
opals
bayth
glimmerle
tanita_mors
arina
MissSoniaPP
coxfire
Delight
ChrisColferFan1
Vir Cotto
angelnessa
Glorfindel
valkeakuulas
sheny
sjonnepon
ColferInspired
AnneNeville
Jellyrolls
fantastica
brisallie
ColdFlame96
Ranwing
Buenos
Lottie2303
MoviesAreLife
36 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 13 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8

Post  ColdFlame96 6/20/2013, 5:13 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:Did they put Blarren in it this time?

Have not seen it but would not be surprise if they did.

No they just erased Will from it. It's in tumblr. All that's left is this creepy-ass blur.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 13 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8

Post  Jellyrolls 6/20/2013, 5:24 pm

I just saw it.  They did a terrible job photoshopping it.  These so-called fans have no respect for Chris. 

On another note, if you really want to see Blarren in concert, and you live in New York, you can get tickets on stub hub for as low as $2.  $9 in Boston.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 6/20/2013, 5:25 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:Did they put Blarren in it this time?

Have not seen it but would not be surprise if they did.

No they just erased Will from it. It's in tumblr. All that's left is this creepy-ass blur.

Okay, thank you. I am surprise the did not but Darren in the photo I was pretty sure they did.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 6/20/2013, 5:28 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I just saw it.  They did a terrible job photoshopping it.  These so-called fans have no respect for Chris.

I have not seen it at least not yet. I do agree these fans  have no respect for Chris.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/20/2013, 5:39 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I just saw it.  They did a terrible job photoshopping it.  These so-called fans have no respect for Chris. 

On another note, if you really want to see Blarren in concert, and you live in New York, you can get tickets on stub hub for as low as $2.  $9 in Boston.

It seems the tickets price dropped a lot? It wasn't more expensive? By one side I'm glad for those who won't spend so much in his concert, but by other it seems like no one is willing to pay so much for it.

As regards those manips, why blarrens put Darren in everything that Chris does? I know Darren is known as Harry freaking Potter, but this WAS Chris moment!. So pleade don't ruin it.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/20/2013, 5:43 pm

brisallie wrote:

It seems the tickets price dropped a lot? It wasn't more expensive? By one side I'm glad for those who won't spend so much in his concert, but by other it seems like no one is willing to pay so much for it.

As regards those manips, why blarrens put Darren in everything that Chris does? I know Darren is known as  Harry freaking Potter, but this WAS Chris moment!. So pleade don't ruin it.

Oh no. I don't know about the Harry Potter photos but the photo that was posted in the Chris in France tag had Will in the background, and the CC shippers literally erased him from it, as if his mere presence was offensive. dryy
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/20/2013, 5:48 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:

Oh no. I don't know about the Harry Potter photos but the photo that was posted in the Chris in France tag had Will in the background, and the CC shippers literally erased him from it, as if his mere presence was offensive. dryy

After seeing what they did with the upfront pics, isn't a surprise they're doing it again. Actually, it would be more insanely creepy, if they put Darren in his place.

Tell me they're not doing that? o.o
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/20/2013, 5:57 pm

brisallie wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

After seeing what they did with the upfront pics, isn't a surprise they're doing it again. Actually, it would be more insanely creepy, if they put Darren in his place.

Tell me they're not doing that? o.o

Oh no. Not the one I saw. It was a picture Chris took with a fan and Will was in the background. There wouldn't be much point in adding Darren.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/20/2013, 7:16 pm

For those who didn't see the picture, here it is:
Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 13 Tumblr_mop8tvahmS1r8h8p3o1_500

The original:
Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 8 - Page 13 Tumblr_mooo6vMBfV1qe476yo1_1280

IMO the crisscolfer that did this did it purely out of malice. She could have easily cropped the picture, but he deliberately half-assed blurred Will out to make a point. Childish maybe, but also quite offensive. Evil or Very Mad

-ETA-
I looked at that poster's blog: she apparently she is a grown up woman with children. And looking at her "I don't give a shit" attitude she definitely did it to offend Will (and Chris), saying among other things that Chris never confirmed having a bf. Jeez. notall
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 6/20/2013, 7:51 pm

Everything has to be shouted from the rooftops for it to be truth.

I still believe they, Chris and Will, are testing the waters and perhaps will never state anything about their relationship status. Plenty Hollywood couples just are couples and go to events together but still do not talk about their relationships in public. They just are...

I do understand some fangirls need to press CC and congregate to be enthusiastic, but I don't get how they make it work in their heads? And why make all the, apparently tagged, posts that get sane "opposing" peoples attention. Then when they get called out, for posting with tags, they become all defensive and rude: "I can do what I want, so FU!"

Actually someone should tell them that most pictures spread around the internet and especially tumblr, are there illegally and certainly should not be altered without permission. Wasn't her reason for blurring out Will, instead of cropping, that the watermark from the owner of the photo would be cut out? I'm very sure she ASKED this sarahparis95 if she could blur someone from the photo...sure!
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 6/20/2013, 8:57 pm

The reality is that someone like Chris who seems to relish his privacy will probably always be discrete about his personal life.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/20/2013, 9:55 pm

Appearantly Darren called Blaine an "attention whore who loves fabulous things" in a French interview.  Lots of Blarren stans are disagreeing with their king.  LOL.

Darren is really trying to score some points with the Kurtsies this week, I think.  Is he realizing that his stans are starting to abandon ship/outgrow him, and starting to build his fanbase elsewhere?

I really hope RIB keeps Klaine apart, or makes them just friends permanently with minimal interaction.  I really think that Klaine is detrimental to both Chris and Darren's careers at this point.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/20/2013, 10:07 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Appearantly Darren called Blaine an "attention whore who loves fabulous things" in a French interview.  Lots of Blarren stans are disagreeing with their king.  LOL.

Darren is really trying to score some points with the Kurtsies this week, I think.  Is he realizing that his stans are starting to abandon ship/outgrow him, and starting to build his fanbase elsewhere?

I really hope RIB keeps Klaine apart, or makes them just friends permanently with minimal interaction.  I really think that Klaine is detrimental to both Chris and Darren's careers at this point.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm loving the spine he's been showing recently. 'Tis highly amusing. Maybe this means the end of Blee?
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 6/20/2013, 10:10 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:Appearantly Darren called Blaine an "attention whore who loves fabulous things" in a French interview.  Lots of Blarren stans are disagreeing with their king.  LOL.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm loving the spine he's been showing recently. 'Tis highly amusing. Maybe this means the end of Blee?

I agree and I hope it is the end of Blee.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/20/2013, 10:43 pm

actors are not like fans. fans not only think their idols are perfection, but their characters are too. actors meanwhile don't care if they are playing a good guy or bad guy. they just want to play someone who is interesting and multi-dimensional, or else nobody will go to auditions for bad characters anymore. so while Dc sees blaine having flaws, his fans are as delusional as ever. does it matter? no. they will love him to death and see blaine as perfection no matter what he says. his fans - at least some of them, don't like realities. they want to live in their fantasies forever.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/20/2013, 10:52 pm

Some Blarren stans are saying it's not Darren talking or he is talking crazy because he is exhaused from the tour/travel. LOL
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/20/2013, 10:55 pm

i do disagree w/ him that he's not like his character - both of them are attention whores! actually, other than the hair and clothing, i don't see a difference blaine and dc - not talking about the silly things blaine does of course, but their personalities. of course, i am only speaking from very very knowledge of this real guy. i don't know him personally. i only know a limited part of his public appearances, which is pretty much all about getting attentions.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/20/2013, 11:20 pm

Darren isn't an attention whore.  He's an acorn
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/20/2013, 11:29 pm

I saw that comment. and maybe, hopefully this is the end of Blee.

Maybe Blaine will be given less, so Darren is free to say what he wants, because even saying the stuff he used to say, praise and saying what a wonderful character Blaine is he won't get anything out of it this time, which I think might be the same for everyone.

It is interesting the difference in what Chris is saying to what Darren is saying.

Chris still voices his opinion, but in a much more tactful way.

Maybe Fox are going to showcase their most talented stars from now on?

Darren is coping a lot of flak, but not many are sympathetic about it, they just think with all the crap Chris has been getting for a very long time, that it is his turn. But I agree with them they shouldn't give him hate, even if they did it to poor Chris.

So, a lot of Chris stans are more considerate than a lot of Blarren stans/Klainers.

I would like to hear more what Darren's views are about Blaine - the true ones.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/21/2013, 12:05 am

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/21/2013, 12:18 am

"Trying everything to win his ex back"? Like what? Flirting with his straight best friend? Checking out other guys? Being a creep and proposing so that he can shackle Kurt when they're not even dating?! He hasn't done shit! I wish people would stop trying to make him sympathetic. He lost any sympathy I had for him as soon as he started singing 'HDTY' as if it was Kurts fault that their relationship failed. Fuck that! The only way he'll gain my sympathy is if he falls down a deep dark well and doesn't sing ever again. brikwolEvil or Very Madsw022mirko
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 6/21/2013, 1:19 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:"Trying everything to win his ex back"? Like what? Flirting with his straight best friend? Checking out other guys? Being a creep and proposing so that he can shackle Kurt when they're not even dating?! He hasn't done shit! I wish people would stop trying to make him sympathetic. He lost any sympathy I had for him as soon as he started singing 'HDTY' as if it was Kurts fault that their relationship failed. Fuck that! The only way he'll gain my sympathy is if he falls down a deep dark well and doesn't sing ever again. brikwolEvil or Very Madsw022mirko

I am glad I did not clicked on the link. Who wrote read up must be a Blaine stan Blaine did nothing to try to earn Kurt back at least as of now.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/21/2013, 3:41 am

Woah, where is all the slack and honesty coming from? Darren was always kissing the asses of RIB and FOX. I really do wonder what may happen in the background of Glee right now. I also give Darren some due now as it fits with his acting choices at the end of S4. I felt like he didn’t even try to appear sane.

Nonetheless, the uproar of his fans is just embarrassing and ridiculous. So what, Blaine isn’t a perfect boy? That makes him interesting! I love Kurt because of all his flaws and ticks and unique features! I just hope RIB listen and listen well and acknowledge it. Even though I only believe that to open when I see it.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 6/21/2013, 3:55 am

Did he really call Blaine an attention whore? Because someone reads Kurtsies opinions online then. If it's not him, then someone from fox. I really don't buy his sudden sincerety either.

What I do believe is that the main actors, that are for sure been allowed to stay, might at this time get some hints about what their characters are going to be doing. (Well as much as Glee makers are capable to give advance ideas!) I guess Fox sees them doing all sorts of personal projects so dropping a few hints from Glee could be a freebie for their advertizing unit.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 6/21/2013, 4:38 am

Yeah, I also wonder how much is strategy/PR and how much is the truth. I really am not sure.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next