Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6

+31
Piciollina
samanthamumba
opals
kac
sjonnepon
Adamina
MissSoniaPP
dap1217
ChrisColferFan1
glimmerle
ladydianab
AnneNeville
bayth
Buenos
coxfire
Jellyrolls
sheny
arina
valkeakuulas
Lottie2303
Ireth
Delight
Ranwing
tanita_mors
Georgette888
fantastica
brisallie
MoviesAreLife
Glorfindel
ColferInspired
ColdFlame96
35 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 9 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6

Post  Ireth 6/2/2013, 12:52 pm

Nice t shirt and smile Smile

We've seen him in a crown a couple of times and I approve of that slogan.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 9 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6

Post  MoviesAreLife 6/2/2013, 3:32 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Yay, 'proof' that Chris is in Florida! Rolling Eyes
And a willingly taken pic with fans instead of a sneaky blurred snapshot too.

Can some people now please put all the rumors of Chris being undercover and backstage at Darren's concerts (and 'PR' paying random people money for tweeting they saw Chris on the plane to Florida) to rest? moque

So he surfaced after all. And looking good. That shirt, lol. Smile

Oh, Lord! *facepalm*

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 6/2/2013, 5:21 pm

I should have guessed they went to see alligators! First zoo, now gators. Smile Such a nice and silly touristy thing to do while in FL.

Chris has a really nice and quirky taste in t-shirts. Makes me want ones to.

But I have to admit I first noticed his long legs in those shorts. blushh
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/2/2013, 5:31 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:Oh, Lord! *facepalm*
Lol, they have been whining that there was no 'proof' of Chris being in Florida, because there were no pictures, just tweets.
Now that there is photographic 'evidence' that Chris is indeed in Florida they are saying that Will is not there with him because there is no 'proof' (meaning: no picture of Will).
Pleezz. Rolling Eyes

LMAO: they demand photographic evidence and untill it's provided they say people are lying, and when it's actually provided they then accuse people of 'creepy stalking' when these photos end up on tumblr (as said requierd evidence). I bet that if this had involved Darren/CissColfer none of them would be complaining about 'stalking' and "private pictures shouldn't be on tumblr". (btw: that's not a private picture: it was put on the park's website)

Anyway: I hope Chris had fun and a good sunblocker. Razz
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/2/2013, 5:47 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:I should have guessed they went to see alligators! First zoo, now gators. Smile Such a nice and silly touristy thing to do while in FL.

Chris has a really nice and quirky taste in t-shirts. Makes me want ones to.

But I have to admit I first noticed his long legs in those shorts. blushh

Don't feel bad. It was also the first thing I noticed. blushh and of course they would visit the gators in FL. Wills from Florida, isn't he?
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 6/2/2013, 6:01 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Lol, they have been whining that there was no 'proof' of Chris being in Florida, because there were no pictures, just tweets.
Now that there is photographic 'evidence' that Chris is indeed in Florida they are saying that Will is not there with him because there is no 'proof' (meaning: no picture of Will).
Pleezz. Rolling Eyes

LMAO: they demand photographic evidence and untill it's provided they say people are lying, and when it's actually provided they then accuse people of 'creepy stalking' when these photos end up on tumblr (as said requierd evidence). I bet that if this had involved Darren/CissColfer none of them would be complaining about 'stalking' and "private pictures shouldn't be on tumblr". (btw: that's not a private picture: it was put on the park's website)

Anyway: I hope Chris had fun and a good sunblocker. Razz

Oh, LORD!!! Please, I cannot take any more stupidity.

And ColdFlame....yes, Will is from FL.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/2/2013, 6:48 pm

sheny wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 9 Tumblr_mnrl0br4iA1qe476yo1_1280
What a lucky girl I am! Matt Miller and Chris Colfer came to visit Gatorama today!

Looking good boy, but I'm sorry, actually my eyes stared at the t-shirt first, and then at Chris. And I'm glad he's having a good time there in Florida with his assistant/cousin/bodyguard/so on.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 6/2/2013, 6:54 pm

God, love the tee and love the shoulders in it. *g* Also, his bright and happy, relaxed face.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/2/2013, 7:12 pm

he looks great! is he looking buffer every day?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 6/2/2013, 8:51 pm

fantastica wrote:he looks great! is he looking buffer every day?

Looks like it.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/2/2013, 9:38 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Yay, 'proof' that Chris is in Florida! Rolling Eyes
And a willingly taken pic with fans instead of a sneaky blurred snapshot too.

Can some people now please put all the rumors of Chris being undercover and backstage at Darren's concerts (and 'PR' paying random people money for tweeting they saw Chris on the plane to Florida) to rest? moque

So he surfaced after all. And looking good. That shirt, lol. Smile

Clearly a manip, Marie. You know he's on tour with Darren Wink
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/2/2013, 9:40 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:Chris has a really nice and quirky taste in t-shirts. Makes me want ones to.

I did wind up ordering the Hogwarts one that he tweeted a few weeks ago.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/2/2013, 9:49 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Clearly a manip, Marie. You know he's on tour with Darren Wink
Yes, you're right. Chris is with his true luv Darren of course. suure
I guess Darren is touring in some very swampy places then, lol:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 9 Tumblr_mnsia4qJE01qe476yo1_500
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 9 Tumblr_mnsia4qJE01qe476yo2_500

I didn't know Dallas (where Darren performs tonight) was in Florida! tonguue
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/2/2013, 10:01 pm

Geez, Marie, clearly he found those pictures on the internet to make that instagram post. Wink
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/2/2013, 10:17 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Geez, Marie, clearly he found those pictures on the internet to make that instagram post. Wink
Ha, this reminds me of that time when Lea tweeted a picture of her tent when she (and Cory?) were supposedly out camping in the wild, and it turned out that she (or her PR team) stole that picture from the campsite's website! Razz
Uhoh, don't let the tinhatters read this, because they will run with this theory. phr34r unsure

Jokes aside: if Chris took those pictures himself (and of course he did) he has an eye for photographing (composition and coloring). neutre

(BTW: the Everglades are beautiful, but also scary (gators!) and you'll get more mosquito bites then you ever thought could possible be on your body at the same time! I hope Chris has a Deet product to protect his skin.)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 6/2/2013, 10:45 pm

Since CrissColfer is ON, Darren must be with him. Obviously, he's going to perform a concert tonight for the frogs in the swamps!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/2/2013, 10:54 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:Clearly a manip, Marie. You know he's on tour with Darren Wink
Yes, you're right. Chris is with his true luv Darren of course. suure
I guess Darren is touring in some very swampy places then, lol:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 9 Tumblr_mnsia4qJE01qe476yo1_500
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 9 Tumblr_mnsia4qJE01qe476yo2_500

I didn't know Dallas (where Darren performs tonight) was in Florida! tonguue

That place is so beautiful Smile and though I don't know by heart the US map, I was sure Florida wasn't in Dallas. So I've been wrong all of these years?

I still remember that picture Lea's PR Team stole, and until nowadays I've no idea why they did. But, do crisscolfers believe that Chris would do the same? Why? Oh let me me guess, to protect his "romance" with Darren.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/2/2013, 11:02 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:Since CrissColfer is ON, Darren must be with him. Obviously, he's going to perform a concert tonight for the frogs in the swamps!

The frogs are probably the only ones who can stomach his singing. And they're less obnoxious than Blarren stans. Smile
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 6/2/2013, 11:04 pm

Unless they croak!! Smile
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/2/2013, 11:09 pm

ladydianab wrote:Unless they croak!! Smile

Ha! Well, if he sounds as strained as he did in San Francisco, they might confuse him as one of them and capture him into their swampy homes. Laughing
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 6/2/2013, 11:33 pm

ladydianab wrote:Unless they croak!! Smile

ptdr Laughing

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/2/2013, 11:36 pm

must be the everglades national park. i went there a few years back. truly beautiful. i went in the winter time and it was hot enough to wear shorts and tank tops. right now it must be steaming and full of mosquitoes.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 6/3/2013, 3:27 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
valkeakuulas wrote:Chris has a really nice and quirky taste in t-shirts. Makes me want ones to.

I did wind up ordering the Hogwarts one that he tweeted a few weeks ago.

I love it that he still wears clothes that do not cost hundreds of dollars and buys these shirts from the make-your-design places. Boosts up their sales of particular shirts quite nicely I'd assume.

Now everyone can look like him...well not exactly like him. tonguue
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/3/2013, 6:59 am

There was just a story on the news about a llama on the loose in Tallahasee, Florida. I'd blame it on Chris if if wasn't for the fact that Fort Meyers is a 12 hour drive from Tallahasse. LOL
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/3/2013, 8:32 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:Since CrissColfer is ON, Darren must be with him. Obviously, he's going to perform a concert tonight for the frogs in the swamps!
I know I should take this to snark & bark, but this is a too good opportunity to not use:

Spoiler:

ptdr mrgreen moque
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next