Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6

Post  Lottie2303 on 8/5/2013, 6:20 pm

To be fair, this is the first interview I feel like ever where they asked a Klaine question and it was followed up by an Adam/Apples question. That usually happens never. Also all Glee questions are usually related to Klaine. This time, with one exception, it was all about Kurt as an individual. I think this interview was amazing.

The CC question is annoying but gave Chris the platform for once and for all dismiss the conspiracy theory. It is unfortunate but needs to be done.

I loved the reaction from the interviewer about Cory and actually saying her condolences. I have never seen that before. That was touching and you could truly see Chris appreciated it.
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 8/5/2013, 6:27 pm

^Agreed. This interviewer with her many diverse questions and good responses was really great. rooots 

glimmerle wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:^Maybe Chris and his team allowed the question? (if they got to determine the subjects of the questions before the interview). Maybe Chris is just sick and tired of this rl shipping shit and wanted to address it like this?
You might be right, yes. Maybe he really wanted to address it and used this fan-question as an opportunity.
It's still a dumb question, though, and it's annoying that he has to deal with this and the Klaine stuff all the time. Hopefully addressing it through this question now will help not getting pestered so much about it anymore in the future.
Yes, it's still a dumb and annoying question, and whoever asked it should be ashamed of themselves.

What I find most annoying is that the Chris Colfer tag is now full with this crisscolfer shipwar again. (Also after a crisscolfer crossed out Will's name in the book and replaced it by Darren's, and posted that proudly in the Chris tag. I mean: how disrespectful can you be?) When the tags should be full of TLoS2 fangirling instead.
Chris really shouldn't have had to deal with rl shipping in his interviews, even on top of questions about Cory. :(

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife on 8/5/2013, 6:33 pm

Well, thank God that's over! (the CrissColfer nonsense) neutre 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 8/5/2013, 6:46 pm

^I doubt it will be completely over, but that fandom has gotten a big blow today. moque

Chris Colfer Is Fine With 'Glee' Ending After Season 6- HuffingtonPost

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 8/5/2013, 6:49 pm

ccn

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 on 8/5/2013, 6:49 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Chris Colfer Is Fine With 'Glee' Ending After Season 6- HuffingtonPost

I think the Glee fandom will throw a big party once Glee is over and we are all freed Razz 
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 on 8/5/2013, 6:51 pm

Glorfindel wrote:

ccn

Seriously, all the released interviews today were outstanding. Some of the best he ever did. Can we please have in the future more media outlets who truly care about Chris, his career and actually ask proper questions?! Today was such a treat wub 
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife on 8/5/2013, 6:52 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:Chris Colfer Is Fine With 'Glee' Ending After Season 6- HuffingtonPost

I think the Glee fandom will throw a big party once Glee is over and we are all freed Razz 

But then they are still tied to their contacts for one year. humhum 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife on 8/5/2013, 6:53 pm

Glorfindel wrote:

ccn

So much respect!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife on 8/5/2013, 6:54 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^I doubt it will be completely over, but that fandom has gotten a big blow today. moque

Chris Colfer Is Fine With 'Glee' Ending After Season 6- HuffingtonPost

LOL! True. There will always be idiots who refuse to see what is in front of them.

Two more seasons sounds like a good number to me. Two more years of Kurt growth.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 8/5/2013, 6:58 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:

Razz Isn't funny to celebrate the ending of a tv show you 'supposed' to love?

I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  glimmerle on 8/5/2013, 6:58 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:To be fair, this is the first interview I feel like ever where they asked a Klaine question and it was followed up by an Adam/Apples question. That usually happens never. Also all Glee questions are usually related to Klaine. This time, with one exception, it was all about Kurt as an individual. I think this interview was amazing.

The CC question is annoying but gave Chris the platform for once and for all dismiss the conspiracy theory. It is unfortunate but needs to be done.
Oh, I absolutely agree! I should have expressed myself more clearly. By 'getting pestered about it' ('it' being first and foremost CC in this case but also Klaine, as some people obviously seem to have difficulties differentiating one from the other) I was more relating to fan-interaction than interviews with the media. I'm not aware that Chris was ever officially asked before in an interview if Darren is his enemy (I mean, again, what a stupid question is this?), so he was hardly pestered about it by people outside of the fandom. And the Klaine stuff, as you said, thankfully died down a bit.
What I meant was that I hope making his point clear through an official media outlet will help cutting down the endless stream of those kinds of questions to him, his friends, his castmates, people behind the scenes of Glee or random people he happened to meet once or twice by 'fans' via twitter, facebook etc.
Of course I also hope he'll never have to answer private questions about Darren again in an official interview (no Klaine anymore would be an extra bonus). Luckily we are over those annoying kissing-questions, if we can now leave the relationship-stuff behind us as well then we are fine. Smile 

Glorfindel wrote:What I find most annoying is that the Chris Colfer tag is now full with this crisscolfer shipwar again. (Also after a crisscolfer crossed out Will's name in the book and replaced it by Darren's, and posted that proudly in the Chris tag. I mean: how disrespectful can you be?) When the tags should be full of TLoS2 fangirling instead.

Last edited by glimmerle on 8/5/2013, 7:46 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typos)
glimmerle
Llama
Llama

http://glimmerle.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife on 8/5/2013, 7:02 pm

brisallie wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:

I must say...no matter how much the show irritates me sometimes, I will miss some of these characters. Rachel Berry and especially Kurt Hummel. It's good that they live on in fanfiction.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife on 8/5/2013, 7:08 pm

Glorfindel wrote:What I find most annoying is that the Chris Colfer tag is now full with this crisscolfer shipwar again. (Also after a crisscolfer crossed out Will's name in the book and replaced it by Darren's, and posted that proudly in the Chris tag. I mean: how disrespectful can you be?) When the tags should be full of TLoS2 fangirling instead.

Wow. A "fan" defaced his book all because he didn't say what she wanted him to say? Classy and mature. Oh well, Chris is laughing all the way to the bank anyways. I hope this person got their Crisscolfer heart broken in the HuffPost interview! Then again, they were probably plugging their ears during Chris' answer when they figured out it wasn't going in the direction they wanted it to go in.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 8/5/2013, 7:20 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
brisallie wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:

I must say...no matter how much the show irritates me sometimes, I will miss some of these characters. Rachel Berry and especially Kurt Hummel. It's good that they live on in fanfiction.

Me too. After Glee ends, besides of being happy for Chris and his freedom, also I'll probably remember with nostalgic those old golden days, I was a gleek once.

As regards that 'fan' who defaced his book, I've only a word to say: Stupid! All the money that person invested is now in the trash can, and why? Only because his ship won't fulfill his fantasies in real life.

I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 8/5/2013, 9:21 pm

This can't be said and posted often enough:

x

-------

http://chriscolferfanforum.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=505

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top