Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6

+31
Piciollina
samanthamumba
opals
kac
sjonnepon
Adamina
MissSoniaPP
dap1217
ChrisColferFan1
glimmerle
ladydianab
AnneNeville
bayth
Buenos
coxfire
Jellyrolls
sheny
arina
valkeakuulas
Lottie2303
Ireth
Delight
Ranwing
tanita_mors
Georgette888
fantastica
brisallie
MoviesAreLife
Glorfindel
ColferInspired
ColdFlame96
35 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 24 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6

Post  ColferInspired 6/30/2013, 9:30 pm

samanthamumba wrote:Is this the Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread or the Bash The Other Cast Members To Prop Up Chris thread? I don't get why it's necessary to be this rude about Naya when she's just started putting herself out there and has had maybe 4 or 5 sets of candids total this year (less than Chris), with maybe 10 or less sets for all 4+ years she's been on Glee combined. Let her do her thing however she wants as a WOC that's already struggling in an industry that marginalizes anyone with the tiniest bit of melanin and appreciate Chris without this petty crap.

I adore Naya, and I am looking forward to when this single comes out. Smile 

Her's is one album that I would consider buying.

But getting back to Chris, I am feeling that it would have been a blow to him finding out Amber and the others where no longer regulars and the newbies were.

These were his friends. And I expect Lea, Naya etc, feel the same.

I would think in the back of their minds if they are thinking if they will be next.

Vanessa was a friend as well, so another blow, when they should of made her a regular. But she has Mixology now, so she has gone on to better things. neutre 

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 24 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6

Post  fantastica 6/30/2013, 11:04 pm

Venessa will be a main cast member in mixology. whether the show will be a hit or not is yet to be seen, but she is definitely much better off since she is not used at all in glee.

hte new folks of glee reminds me of high school musical rather than the old glee. i happened to hate high school musicals.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 7/1/2013, 5:38 pm

It's really a shame at how Vanessa was used (or more precisely wasn't used) because she's one of the best natural comics going. Sugar was a hoot and she was a real breath of fresh air. I wasn't expecting her to take over as lead, but Vanessa is a lot more capable of carrying a signifigant storyline than, say, Heather. I think it would have been hysterical for everyone to think that Sugar was a complete airhead who gets by because her father buys everything she wants and then to find out that she really is brilliant, got the highest score at McKinley on her SAT and all of her classes are honors and AP. Vanessa could have really pulled it off.

Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 7/2/2013, 3:46 am

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/2/2013, 4:55 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 24 Tumblr_mpaka5pGo81rv0rxyo1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 7/2/2013, 4:56 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 24 Tumblr_mpbqyanjou1qe476yo1_1280Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 24 Tumblr_mpbqyanjou1qe476yo2_1280Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 24 Tumblr_mpbqyanjou1qe476yo3_1280

Chris Colfer at the Hyde Lounge hosted by Dell for the Beyonce concert held at The Staples Center on Monday (July 1) in Los Angeles [Source]

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 7/2/2013, 4:57 pm

Look at the British flag case for his cell phone. haha.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/2/2013, 4:58 pm

he looks 16. Smile 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/2/2013, 5:04 pm

I think he looks barely legal lol. And long time without seeing that scarf
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/2/2013, 9:13 pm

Chris is the only cast member who can plausibly look "high school" on the show.  LOL
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/2/2013, 10:04 pm

Buenos wrote:Chris is the only cast member who can plausibly look "high school" on the show.  LOL

Agree. So,isn't funny that Kurt is supposed to be one of the oldest (if not the oldest) on Glee?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 7/3/2013, 2:40 am

brisallie wrote:
Buenos wrote:Chris is the only cast member who can plausibly look "high school" on the show.  LOL

Agree. So,isn't funny that Kurt is supposed to be one of the oldest (if not the oldest) on Glee?

Yeah, I was rolling my eyes when we found that out...though Kurt's hairstyle does add a few years to his age.

Chris looks like an adorable boy here, with the trend we've been noticing, the next pictures released of him will have him looking super hot.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/4/2013, 10:14 pm

chris and Will go for a 4th of July lunch together (pappy photos - too many of them, so I am linking the ontd-glee posting and you can have a feast for the eye): http://ontd-glee.livejournal.com/2744802.html

those of you who are not exhausted from the heat please post some here. I need to soak myself in watermelon juice. i am w/ my mom and she has no air conditioning and it's hot and humid as hell.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/4/2013, 10:15 pm

never mind i will post some of them myself:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 24 130704-11
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/4/2013, 10:16 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 24 130704-7

their strides - so synchronized.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/4/2013, 10:18 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 24 130704-18
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/4/2013, 10:20 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 24 130704-6

chris looks like a young lad, while Will shows his age in these pics. well, he IS almost a decade older than him so that's normal.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 7/4/2013, 10:24 pm

I don't think that looks like a romantic stroll. But, it's still fun to look at the pics. I wonder how far away the apps are. I now they have super long lenses.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/4/2013, 10:29 pm

fantastica wrote:chris and Will go for a 4th of July lunch together (pappy photos - too many of them, so I am linking the ontd-glee posting and you can have a feast for the eye): http://ontd-glee.livejournal.com/2744802.html

those of you who are not exhausted from the heat please post some here. I need to soak myself in watermelon juice. i am w/ my mom and she has no air conditioning and it's hot and humid as hell.

I'll post as many as I can. neutre 

It's cute that they match. wub 

I would suggest an electrical fan but as your climate would be different to mine when it gets humid I don't know if it would offer any relief, in that the fan just brings in the warm air in the room, when we had some hot humid days.

I hope you and your mum find some way of keeping cool.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/4/2013, 10:46 pm

ladydianab wrote:I don't think that looks like a romantic stroll.  But, it's still fun to look at the pics. I wonder how far away the apps are. I now they have super long lenses.

There are a couple with them eating in a cafe.

I think they are aware they are being photograph, why they don't look too coupley.

Here are some more.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 24 Tumblr_mpfsyhpQRH1qdboxlo1_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 24 Tumblr_mpfsyhpQRH1qdboxlo4_250

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 24 Tumblr_mpfsyhpQRH1qdboxlo2_250

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 24 Tumblr_mpfsyhpQRH1qdboxlo3_250
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/4/2013, 10:47 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 24 130704-9
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/4/2013, 10:54 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 24 Tumblr_mpfunzeEli1r1v397o2_250

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 24 Tumblr_mpfunzeEli1r1v397o1_250

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 24 Tumblr_mpfunzeEli1r1v397o3_250

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 24 Tumblr_mpfunzeEli1r1v397o4_250
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 7/4/2013, 11:16 pm

I love the cat in your avatar, Diana!

As for these new pics: They both look so good! Hope they weren't too bothered by the paparazzi. Haha and I have the same pair of shoes as Chris Smile
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 7/5/2013, 1:27 am

I read on tumblr that the area is celebrity and paparazzi central so I think Chris had to expect there is a danger of being photographed. But still it is always makes me uncomfortable to see him uncomfortable so I would prefer no pictures rather than pictures of him annoyed. And the pictures in the inside are beyond boundaries imo.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 7/5/2013, 8:10 am

arina wrote:I read on tumblr that the area is celebrity and paparazzi central so I think Chris had to expect there is a danger of being photographed. But still it is always makes me uncomfortable to see him uncomfortable so I would prefer no pictures rather than pictures of him annoyed. And the pictures in the inside are beyond boundaries imo.

I was very surprised to see those pics of then inside, don't paparazzi usually limit themselves to outdoors? I can see why they look so uncomfortable in many of the pics.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next