Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6

+31
Piciollina
samanthamumba
opals
kac
sjonnepon
Adamina
MissSoniaPP
dap1217
ChrisColferFan1
glimmerle
ladydianab
AnneNeville
bayth
Buenos
coxfire
Jellyrolls
sheny
arina
valkeakuulas
Lottie2303
Ireth
Delight
Ranwing
tanita_mors
Georgette888
fantastica
brisallie
MoviesAreLife
Glorfindel
ColferInspired
ColdFlame96
35 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 6 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6

Post  brisallie 5/29/2013, 8:39 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Colin Firth simply is Mr. Darcy. No other can compare. wub

Though Mr Darcy from 2005 version wasn't bad either. The one and only for me is Colin Firth.

Also I've wondered who take Chris's pictures. I think is whoever who's at his home at the moment, so I guess the most probable options are Brian lol, Ashley, Alla and currently Will. Or he takes the pictures by himself using the timer.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 6 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6

Post  ColferInspired 5/29/2013, 10:56 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 6 Tumblr_mnl7lmy6qY1qaep8zo1_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 6 Tumblr_mnl7lmy6qY1qaep8zo2_500

Apparently Chris is in Florida.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/29/2013, 11:13 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 6 Tumblr_mnl9qguf001s3q1kzo2_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 6 Tumblr_mnl9qguf001s3q1kzo1_500

Chris & Will were spotted on their way to Florida.

Well, from the two birthday pics we got, Will did look like he had gone back to having blonde hair. I actually like him better with the blonde hair. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 6 4247136565
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/29/2013, 11:25 pm

Has Will dyed his hair lately? I haven't noticed any difference, he's still blonde for me.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/29/2013, 11:35 pm

wow, chris goes from singleton to attached to teh hips w/ Will. Razz good for him! i wish i were his boyfriend, or cat, whoever travels AND sleeps w/ him.

just booted my whiny cat out the door. he was meowing nonstop. i have never had a cat this demanding. i wish there's a cat door that can keep any pray he catches out the door. someone invented it for himself years ago but never marketed it. i wanted that door so bad. now i have to stay up all night to open the door for my precious prince to come home. grrrrr...... sorry bad mood today.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/30/2013, 12:25 am

fantastica wrote:wow, chris goes from singleton to attached to teh hips w/ Will. Razz good for him! i wish i were his boyfriend, or cat, whoever travels AND sleeps w/ him.

just booted my whiny cat out the door. he was meowing nonstop. i have never had a cat this demanding. i wish there's a cat door that can keep any pray he catches out the door. someone invented it for himself years ago but never marketed it. i wanted that door so bad. now i have to stay up all night to open the door for my precious prince to come home. grrrrr...... sorry bad mood today.

Isn't supposed that couples go everywhere together? Besides, I believe that Chris and Will are still in the "honeymoon".

It seems today our pets woke up from the wrong side of the basket. My dog was hitting the windows with his paws so noisily , that I had to let her get into. I don't know how is been your case, but I blame myself for spoil my dog as I've done. Do you have any idea why your cat was so whiny?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/30/2013, 12:42 am

i spoiled my cat rotten so he is not totally rotted. :( i will see if a good deal of spanking may remedy the case once he comes back - if he comes back.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 5/30/2013, 3:54 am

I really don't mean this in an offensive way, but how many vacation days does Will have? He seems to be able to travel non-stop with Chris…

I bet we get Disneyland sightings soon. I am still a bit amused that from all places to go in Europe, Chris decides to spend it in Disneyland Smile Smile Smile. To each their own! fanny2

Hope he is having fun.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/30/2013, 4:47 am

brisallie wrote:Has Will dyed his hair lately? I haven't noticed any difference, he's still blonde for me.

In the SAG pics I thought his hair looked brown, same with the Upfront pics.

Even the Coachella pics to me his hair looks brown, but in the birthday pics it looks blonde again.

In the Disneyland pics his hair is definitely blonde. I have seen older pics of Will and I think his natural hair colour is blonde.

Maybe is just my computer. unsure
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/30/2013, 4:50 am

Lottie2303 wrote:I really don't mean this in an offensive way, but how many vacation days does Will have? He seems to be able to travel non-stop with Chris…
Will is in the movie/tv making industry, just like Chris. If he's inbetween 2 different productions he can have as many days off as Chris has at the moment.

Or this could simply be Will's summer holiday weeks. We don't even know if he will go with Chris to Europe in June or has to stay in the USA to work again then. saispa
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 5/30/2013, 4:53 am

Oh, I am sure there is a logical explanation and it isn't my business anyway. I doubt Will is a golddigger Wink. It was just a tiny observation.

Will always looked blond at all my pictures and his hair color also never changed. Maybe he added some more intense blond for the birthday party in his hair. You know, just to enhance the custom?! saispa
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/30/2013, 5:04 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Oh, I am sure there is a logical explanation and it isn't my business anyway. I doubt Will is a golddigger Wink. It was just a tiny observation.

Will always looked blond at all my pictures and his hair color also never changed. Maybe he added some more intense blond for the birthday party in his hair. You know, just to enhance the custom?! saispa

Maybe is just the lighting on the computer then.

I did hear that Will has a film in post production where he is the executive producer. So, I think he isn't filming it just yet.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 5/30/2013, 5:09 am

Hey, maybe Will can be producer for Chris next movie. Win/Win for both of them without appearing that Will uses Chris for his career.

ETA: Just imdb'ed Will, he is from Florida. I suspect a family visit is currently happening.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 5/30/2013, 6:36 am

bayth wrote:Posting from my hotel room in London.... The glitter ball in his trailer? I remember Chris tweeted asking where could he find one. Then he said don't ask what it's for! He was only 19 at that time.

Nice to see you dropping by neutre . Hope you're enjoying UK. Will you be sticking around long enough to attend Chris's book signing tour?

ColferInspired wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 6 Tumblr_mnl9qguf001s3q1kzo1_500

Hmm... is it strange for me to consider this line of questioning by this twitter-savvy Chris fan to be a tad too intrusive? I know that there are many people who are excited about Chris being with Will in public, and getting confirmation of this happening seems to be of utmost importance to the people who are supportive of them being together and want more evidence of them being together but...

I don't know. While I do appreciate reading about accounts of Chris and Will sightings, I would gladly forgo all that if there's the slightest sign that all this attention to Chris's relationship status makes him uncomfortable. I guess I'm just feeling overprotective of Chris's privacy.

fantastica wrote:just booted my whiny cat out the door. he was meowing nonstop. i have never had a cat this demanding.

This may sound harsh but... Ever thought of neutering? I heard that it makes male cats a lot less aggressive.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 5/30/2013, 6:43 am

No, not strange. It is a bit. It happens with all celebs though. If it is only that, it is not too bad. Airports etc are obvious 'spotting' places. I just hope no really entitled fans live in Labelle... Oh, and I wish people would not @ mention Chris himself.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 5/30/2013, 7:23 am

I am more concerned about how much the fandom knows about Chris's boyfriend, we shouldn't even know his name, but fandom knows his name and last name, his age, information about his family and friends, have tons of pictures from times he was not even with Chris.... It's kinda scary how much people were able find out about a guy they saw only on few pictures from disneylad and one picture from christmas party.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 5/30/2013, 7:30 am

No,that is true. Once the name was out there though (not cool) , he has a reasonably big online presence, I believe, with lots of online friends so it isn't exactly hard ti find stuff if people want to go looking.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 5/30/2013, 7:39 am

arina wrote:I am more concerned about how much the fandom knows about Chris's boyfriend, we shouldn't even know his name, but fandom knows his name and last name, his age, information about his family and friends, have tons of pictures from times he was not even with Chris.... It's kinda scary how much people were able find out about a guy they saw only on few pictures from disneylad and one picture from christmas party.

Most of those information are on IMDB. However I agree it is scary how fast they knew his name and are willing sto stalk/hack hs accounts/the acounts of his friends and family. I clearly crosses some lines.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/30/2013, 7:49 am

arina wrote:I am more concerned about how much the fandom knows about Chris's boyfriend, we shouldn't even know his name, but fandom knows his name and last name, his age, information about his family and friends, have tons of pictures from times he was not even with Chris.... It's kinda scary how much people were able find out about a guy they saw only on few pictures from disneylad and one picture from christmas party.

It was actually a Blarren stan that found out who he was. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 6 4029858209

I don't mind people reporting these sightings, just so long they don't approach them.

Fans have always found were Chris was and tweeted about, even before Will.

I remember when Chris was in New York once with Ashley, and there dozens upon dozens of tweets where he was.

Fans were tweeting like crazy.

Where they saw him, that he was having dinner. What places he was at. What broadway show he was seeing.

Chris just stands out and is too well recognised.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/30/2013, 8:22 am

ColferInspired wrote:

It was actually a Blarren stan that found out who he was. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 6 - Page 6 4029858209

I don't mind people reporting these sightings, just so long they don't approach them.

Fans have always found were Chris was and tweeted about, even before Will.

I remember when Chris was in New York once with Ashley, and there dozens upon dozens of tweets where he was.

Fans were tweeting like crazy.

Where they saw him, that he was having dinner. What places he was at. What broadway show he was seeing.

Chris just stands out and is too well recognised.

His unique appearance and ability to be recognised so easily is both a blessing and a curse.
A blessing because...well...he looks amazing. Wink
A curse because people will always find him no matter what, and sometimes he just wants privacy. And what's all that discussion about Will being blond? I thought he always was. I had no idea he dyed his hair. His hair has always looked dirty blond/light brown to me. sifflou
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 5/30/2013, 8:27 am

I think it is just different light on his hair changing it. Sometimes it has even looked reddish. Californian daylight, European daylight, darkness and indoors will all make it different.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 5/30/2013, 8:36 am

To be fair, Chris chose to be an actor knowing full well the consequences. It most likely sucks anyway, but getting recognized also means a fanbase and success. It is a double-edged sword.

I feel a bit for Will, because all he did is falling in love with Chris. It most be hard to hava a famous boyfriend. I think it is very good he is already at a certain age and really mature. I think a lot of people couldn't handle the pressure.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 5/30/2013, 8:45 am

Lottie2303 wrote:To be fair, Chris chose to be an actor knowing full well the consequences. It most likely sucks anyway, but getting recognized also means a fanbase and success. It is a double-edged sword.

I feel a bit for Will, because all he did is falling in love with Chris. It most be hard to hava a famous boyfriend. I think it is very good he is already at a certain age and really mature. I think a lot of people couldn't handle the pressure.
It is true but I think it's differet to know you want to be an actor because you love the craft and knowing that there is some chance you could became famous and then actually experience what it's like to be famous tv show actor. I don't think you can imagine what it's like before you experience it. I also think that Chris never expected to be this kind of heartthrob, I don't think he ever thought that many of his fans are going to be teenage girls...

And I agree it must be hard dating someone famous when you are in it because you really care for the person and not because you want the attention.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/30/2013, 8:48 am

arina wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:To be fair, Chris chose to be an actor knowing full well the consequences. It most likely sucks anyway, but getting recognized also means a fanbase and success. It is a double-edged sword.

I know but I think it's differet to know you want to be an actor because you love the craft and knowing that there is some change you could became famous and then actually experience what it's to be famous tv show actor. i also think that Chris never expected to be this kind of heartthrob, I don't think he ever thought that many of his fans are going to be teenage girls...

And I agree it must be hard dating someone famous when you are in it because you really care for the person and not because you want the attention.

Chris would have warned him what he was getting into.

I don't think he scares that easy.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 5/30/2013, 8:54 am

As I said, it is a doable-edged sword. I guess no one comes even close how it most feel like to live with so many scrutiny and basically a glass-bowl, where people look and comment on what you do day in and out. No preparation can prepare you.

Still, Chris chose to audition in LA and television projects. Being an actor doesn’t limit you to just one field. He could have concentrated on theatre, but didn’t do that.

He chose a career in public light and being recognized basically is a bullet-proof way that he is successful. Especially because Chris is neither known for any gossip nor any scandals. He is famous for his craft. So, while I feel for him, I am not throwing a pity party. It was his decision.

I just wish his ‘fans’ would be more willing to accept and respect his decision. That what bothers me the most in how random people believe to define Chris life and question his decisions. No matter how famous he is, a certain amout of privacy should never be crossed, and some fans clearly cross that perimeter by trying to tell him how to live his life.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next