Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

+33
Piciollina
fantastica
Delight
TimF
CloveGlee
ariel189
sahhar
AnneNeville
ladydianab
ColferGirl
coxfire
sjonnepon
SippyCupofLuv
Ireth
M&M
crazypumpkin
glimmerle
tanita_mors
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
ColferInspired
rooszie
Divalicious
brisallie
Glorfindel
MoviesAreLife
valkeakuulas
Lottie2303
ChrisColferFan1
arina
colfhummel
sheny
BigDestiny
37 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 4 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  valkeakuulas 4/9/2013, 5:29 pm

When I found out that the caption reads just Klaine, made this picture worse: not only is Ryan dismissing half the people in the picture but the fact that he is desperate to feed the starving Klainers, when he's simultaniously pushing the newbies. Besides what ever "cool" iPhone filter he's tried doesn't make the picture any better.

You can't really say anything what's going on between Kurt and Blaine in this, except Blaine is yet againe pulling his adorbs, puppy dog eyes at Kurt which I've grown to hate that peppy smile because he shares that same look with everyone he loves, ugh. The Kurt fan in me wishes that my hidden instinct of this picture meaning and seeming out like they are friend zoned turns out to be the case.

I just don't know if this is a direct yanking the chain to the fandom or to the execs by Ryan. I still have hard time believing Fox could be able to "buy" out the original creators and throw out RIB.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 4 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/9/2013, 5:34 pm

colfhummel wrote:I don't know what to think of Kurt and Blaine in that picture yet, like if they talk about their relationship and all the stuff that has happened in the past months, then hey cool. (Still don't want them to get back together this season...)
But what I'm really happy about is the fact that Kurt and Mercedes seem to have at least one scene together, I missed my Kurtcedes. Smile

I agree . I hope Blaine aplologize to Kurt for both cheating on him and blaming him as well. If he does I will respect him alot more than I do now. But if he does not and continue to blame Kurt,I will respect him even less than I already do.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/9/2013, 5:37 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:I agree . I hope Blaine aplologize to Kurt for both cheating on him and blaming him as well. If he does I will respect him alot more than I do now. But if he does not and continue to blame Kurt,I will respect him even less than I already do.

I only start hoping for such a scene until I actually see it. I bet RIB will never mention the blaming again. Way too address a weakness of Blaine!

I am also happy about Kurtcedes! Of course she is unimportant, because it is all about Klaine until she has to sing a duet with Blaine :angry: .
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  colfhummel 4/9/2013, 5:45 pm

arina wrote:
colfhummel wrote:I don't know what to think of Kurt and Blaine in that picture yet, like if they talk about their relationship and all the stuff that has happened in the past months, then hey cool. (Still don't want them to get back together this season...)
But what I'm really happy about is the fact that Kurt and Mercedes seem to have at least one scene together, I missed my Kurtcedes. Smile
Welcome in the club, I really missed them too!:-)

I'm so sad that Mercedes didn't join Kurt and Rachel in NY :( I mean I love Santana and I think she fits in really well with them in the NY storyline, but...sigh...Mercedes used to be Kurt's bff, they used to be inseperable and now? The only time they interacted this season was this short hug in 4x06...

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:

I agree . I hope Blaine aplologize to Kurt for both cheating on him and blaming him as well. If he does I will respect him alot more than I do now. But if he does not and continue to blame Kurt,I will respect him even less than I already do.

Yes, it would be great for them to have a really mature talk about their relationship and for them to address everthing that went wrong in the past months but since it's Glee we're talking about here, I'm having a really hard time being optimistic about this *sigh*.
colfhummel
colfhummel
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

http://colfhummel.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/9/2013, 5:46 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:I agree . I hope Blaine aplologize to Kurt for both cheating on him and blaming him as well. If he does I will respect him alot more than I do now. But if he does not and continue to blame Kurt,I will respect him even less than I already do.

I only start hoping for such a scene until I actually see it. I bet RIB will never mention the blaming again. Way too address a weakness of Blaine!

I am also happy about Kurtcedes! Of course she is unimportant, because it is all about Klaine until she has to sing a duet with Blaine :angry: .

You are most likey are right,that RIB won't mention the blaming again.I agree on the reason I am also happy about Kurtcedes. I wish Mercedes was singing with Kurt,instead of singing with Blaine.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/9/2013, 5:55 pm

colfhummel wrote:
arina wrote:
Welcome in the club, I really missed them too!:-)

I'm so sad that Mercedes didn't join Kurt and Rachel in NY :( I mean I love Santana and I think she fits in really well with them in the NY storyline, but...sigh...Mercedes used to be Kurt's bff, they used to be inseperable and now? The only time they interacted this season was this short hug in 4x06...

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:

Yes, it would be great for them to have a really mature talk about their relationship and for them to address everthing that went wrong in the past months but since it's Glee we're talking about here, I'm having a really hard time being optimistic about this *sigh*.

I also wish Mercedes had join Kurt and Rachel in NY. I agree it would great to have Kurt and Blaine have a really mature talk. I doubt it will happen though.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/9/2013, 6:37 pm

To be honest, I don't mind the lack of Mercedes and think Santana is a perfect counterbalance to Kurt/Rachel. But I'd hope they would use her more sufficiently and not only standing in the background being eye candy when she is on Glee. That is the real shame.

But with the exception of Kurt, I could get used to almost any character disappearing from the show. Of course I want to see the Newbies go first, but I am also not that emotionally attached so some of the older gang.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/9/2013, 7:08 pm

Instead of Unique, I'd like to see Mercedes singing those high notes, so probably that why I miss her. But overall, and though I liked Kurtcedes, she's not one of the strongest characters and honestly for me it would be the best to see only the strongest ones such as Kurt, Rachel, Santana,Finn, probably the adults too.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/9/2013, 7:24 pm

Glee has never been a show that shied away from hot-button topics, but this Thursday’s “Shooting Star” (9/8c, on Fox) runs headlong into one of the most polarizing debates facing the nation today. (WARNING: Stop reading now if you want to stay completely in the dark about the episode’s central story arc. Everyone else, read on.)

Executive producer Ryan Murphy Tweeted last week that “Shooting Star” is “the most powerful, emotional Glee ever,” and I can’t say that I disagree. Yes, the hour is bound to upset some folks, and likely to infuriate others, but you can’t say it’s not filled with powerful images and performances that stick with you after the credits stop rolling.

RELATED | Glee Poised to Finish Season 4 Without Finn, as Cory Monteith Enters Rehab

Below, I’ve put together a list of 10 scoopy tidbits from “Shooting Star.” Again, if you want to go into the episode totally sheltered from the central plot (which might potentially make its impact more powerful), then stop reading now.

1. This is a 100 percent, Lima-centric episode. That’s right: No New York City, no Rachel, no Kurt, no Santana. (And no Emma, Finn or Sugar, for that matter.) (I miss Sugar. There, I said it.)

RELATED | 2013 Renewal Scorecard: What’s Coming Back? What’s Getting Cancelled? What’s on the Bubble?

2. Things kick off on a kooky note, with Brittany stressed out about a comet or asteroid (or maybe a meteor) that’s coming to wipe them off the planet. The eventual origin of this fear is classic Brittany, as is her theory on what killed off the dinosaurs. (Let’s just say this here product would’ve helped ol’ T. Rex, if the Lady Pierce is to be believed.)

3. Also, before the episode’s “big incident,” Ryder spots in the hallway the girl he thinks he’s been falling for over Facebook and text-message these last few weeks. (Spoiler alert: If you’ve heard of a dude named Manti Te’o, then you know that there’s gonna be a few bumps on this road to love — or wherever it’s heading.)

4. Right at the start of a New Directions rehearsal focused on “last chances” to share one’s feelings, two shots ring out in the halls of McKinley. It’s a gasp-inducing moment that rips the frothy high-school musical off its foundation and transports it to a dark and harrowing world.

5. Much of the ensuing action is claustrophobically confined to the choir room, where Schue and Beiste hit the lights, find hiding places for the students and try to keep down any noise that might attract the attention of a shooter/shooters.

6. The hour reaches its emotional crescendo as Artie breaks out his camera phone and records his fellow glee-clubbers’ messages to their loved ones — just in case.

7. Heather Morris may be one of the show’s resident funny ladies, but no one will be doubting her dramatic chops after a near wordless scene in the McKinley High ladies room.

8. Some might spot the episode’s big twist from five miles out, but it really doesn’t matter. The direction the show’s writers take prevents “Shooting Star” from turning into Law & Order: Lima, while still retaining its teeth.

9. A major character’s future on the series is likely to be the subject of speculation after episode ends. No, I’m not exaggerating when I say “major.”

10. And finally, there’s a Hot in Cleveland joke from Kitty that’s almost too rude for prime time. (It did make me laugh, though, in spite of myself.)

Will you be watching Glee this week? Surprised Ryan Murphy & Co. are tackling guns in our schools this season? Or is it exactly the right time and place for this subject? Sound off below!

[quote]
source

OK, this is going to be bad.

Number 7 is one of the funniest things I've ever read.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BigDestiny 4/9/2013, 7:42 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:You can't really say anything what's going on between Kurt and Blaine in this, except Blaine is yet againe pulling his adorbs, puppy dog eyes at Kurt which I've grown to hate that peppy smile because he shares that same look with everyone he loves, ugh. The Kurt fan in me wishes that my hidden instinct of this picture meaning and seeming out like they are friend zoned turns out to be the case.
Me too. It just now occurred to me that he likely looked exactly like that before and during having sex with Eli. Just gross.

[quote="Jellyrolls"][quote]
7. Heather Morris may be one of the show’s resident funny ladies, but no one will be doubting her dramatic chops after a near wordless scene in the McKinley High ladies room.

source
Number 7 is one of the funniest things I've ever read.
I'll believe Darren Criss getting an Emmy nod before I'll stop doubting Heather Morris' 'dramatic chops'.

BigDestiny
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/9/2013, 8:13 pm

More tweeting:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 4 NY25

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 4 NY29

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 4 NY33

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 4 NY36

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 4 NY32

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 4 NY44

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 4 NY45

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 4 NY47

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 4 NY50

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 4 NY51

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 4 NY52

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 4 79TQ
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/9/2013, 8:49 pm

So, who do you think the shooter is?

One of the spoilers said something about a cameo that glee purists would love. For some reason, I'm Sandy Ryerson keeps coming into my mind.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/9/2013, 9:11 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:So, who do you think the shooter is?

One of the spoilers said something about a cameo that glee purists would love. For some reason, I'm Sandy Ryerson keeps coming into my mind.

That was my first guess, though trying to come up with any rational to explain why he would go postal at this point is pretty futile.

I think that the Glee publicity machine has been in high gear, trying to build up expectations and using the insiders that need TPTB to grant them access (and are not likely to anger those that they are beholden to by trashing an ep before it airs) to get the message out that this is an Emmy worthy ep. But now we're getting the unbiased critics coming out and they are a lot less kind to the ep. I think that Friday morning, when all the reviews come out, is going to be an absolute bloodbath.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/9/2013, 10:10 pm

These two images have been floating
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 4 Tumblr_ml04ppFUr41r4ezfzo2_1280Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 4 Tumblr_ml0ijtkC1y1r79c25o2_500

Clearly, Kurt is more attentive to his coffee and sugar than Blaine. Blaine should dump him permanently.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/9/2013, 10:14 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:These two images have been floating
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 4 Tumblr_ml04ppFUr41r4ezfzo2_1280Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 4 Tumblr_ml0ijtkC1y1r79c25o2_500

Clearly, Kurt is more attentive to his coffee and sugar than Blaine. Blaine should dump him permanently.

I know it has a weird filter, but Darren looks so much older that Chris. How is he supposed to be in high school again?
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/9/2013, 10:37 pm

"Shooting Star" is one of those "Glee" episodes that everyone will be talking about. Some people will like it. Some people will probably hate it. An awful lot of people will debate over whether the episode accomplished its goals.

But everyone will be talking. You do not want to miss this episode when it airs on Thursday (April 11). Here are 10 spoilers that help to explain why:

1. "I regret to inform you a deadly asteroid is heading our way." This is how Brittany (Heather Morris) starts the episode. Spoiler alert: The world does not end in fiery death from the sky.

2. Ryder's (Blake Jenner) online friend is indeed doing a little bit of catfishing with the boy. This becomes clear when he sees "Katie" in the hallway.

3. Regionals are coming soon -- and New Directions learns the names of two of their rivals. What are the club names? We wouldn't want to spoil the joke, but let's just say there are Indiana and FBI-movie puns involved.

4. Lord Tubbington has a Twitter account. He uses it to insult Sam (Chord Overstreet).

5. Ryder makes a very salient point about how "1984" is still considered sci-fi, even though the date of the novel has long since passed. Yes, this is part of the plot.

6. Two characters share a dinner right out of "Lady and the Tramp." Unfortunately, they do not roll meatballs around with their noses or meet in the middle of a long spaghetti strand.

7. Did you know McKinley High has an astronomy club? Probably not -- there's a certain "blink and you missed it" aspect to this particular activity.

8. Even if you've hated the Sam/Brittany relationship on principle, this episode should change your mind. Our favorite dumb blonds do their very best to melt even the coldest of hearts.

9. There is a rather abrupt shift in tone, theme and style about 2/3 of the way through the episode. It's with good reason.

10. By the end of "Shooting Star," one long-time "Glee" cast member will no longer be at McKinley High School.

source

With all the different spoile articles, there is no need to watch. I think we know it all now.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/9/2013, 11:28 pm

Blaine is touchy-feeley and too happy in those pictures, and Kurt is just like "Meh..." Smile

Spoiler:

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/9/2013, 11:39 pm

I am still scared to watch this episode live, because I'm nervous that if the ratings are good, then RIB or FOX will want to cut NYC in order to keep MK. I will quit Glee if that happens. This seems to be the episode in which they are trying to establish real fandom love for the newbies, but I wonder why they are doing it so late in the season? I guess this will be the episode to "bond" the newbies together, so to speak. And Glee should not call itself a "comedy" anymore. It's a comedy-drama, which is perfectly fine (comedy-drama is one of my favorite genres ever!) But be honest with yourself, Glee...you are a comedy-drama now. Great. Embrace it, own it...but don't confuse/mislead people by saying you're still a "comedy".

That being said, good for them. Good for Glee. rooots There, I said it. I wanted to hate this episode, but you know what? I admire when shows take risks like this, provided they deal seriously with the issue and not make fun of it, and I'm glad they are taking it seriously. It sounds very interesting. Not "Emmy worthy" like they keep going on about, but I will give this episode a chance now. I like good storytelling, good acting, pathos...and if they can pull this all off, even without my favorite, then bravo to them. I'd still take NYC over MK anyday, but I honestly hope they are able to create an episode of substance with this. I cannot stand the boring, pointless sugar and fluff and immaturity we get with MK. I'm proud of MK's Glee for stepping up, but I still want NYC more than anything.

I've said this before and I'll say it again: why not have two shows? MK for MK fans, NYC for NYC fans. There. Everyone wins. I don't hate MK, I just don't care about it very much. I love NYC.

Maybe the shooter is Rick "The Stick" Nelson? I hate that guy.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/10/2013, 12:03 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:I am still scared to watch this episode live, because I'm nervous that if the ratings are good, then RIB or FOX will want to cut NYC in order to keep MK. I will quit Glee if that happens. This seems to be the episode in which they are trying to establish real fandom love for the newbies, but I wonder why they are doing it so late in the season? I guess this will be the episode to "bond" the newbies together, so to speak. And Glee should not call itself a "comedy" anymore. It's a comedy-drama, which is perfectly fine (comedy-drama is one of my favorite genres ever!) But be honest with yourself, Glee...you are a comedy-drama now. Great. Embrace it, own it...but don't confuse/mislead people by saying you're still a "comedy".

That being said, good for them. Good for Glee. rooots There, I said it. I wanted to hate this episode, but you know what? I admire when shows take risks like this, provided they deal seriously with the issue and not make fun of it, and I'm glad they are taking it seriously. It sounds very interesting. Not "Emmy worthy" like they keep going on about, but I will give this episode a chance now. I like good storytelling, good acting, pathos...and if they can pull this all off, even without my favorite, then bravo to them. I'd still take NYC over MK anyday, but I honestly hope they are able to create an episode of substance with this. I cannot stand the boring, pointless sugar and fluff and immaturity we get with MK. I'm proud of MK's Glee for stepping up, but I still want NYC more than anything.

I've said this before and I'll say it again: why not have two shows? MK for MK fans, NYC for NYC fans. There. Everyone wins. I don't hate MK, I just don't care about it very much. I love NYC.

Maybe the shooter is Rick "The Stick" Nelson? I hate that guy.

The thing is, the newbies and their episodes (including 5 and 7) have gotten about 80-85% of the material this season. They shouldn't need any type of pimping and should have been able to establish themselves as characters on their own by now. People were sold on the originals by the end of episode 1 season 1. It has been 18 episodes into season 4 and they are still trying to tell me I should care about the newbs. If I don't now, I won't. I am actively avoiding this episode. That should tell RIB/Fox something.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 4/10/2013, 12:08 am

That's true. Glee never had to do anything this dramatic in order to make us love the originals, we just did. So, it is manipulative. It still sounds interesting though.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 4/10/2013, 1:58 am

sheny wrote:Mercedes and Mike would make a very cute couple. I don't know what to think about Kurt in the picture. Some people on Tumblr say he is blushing. Ryan's spoilers are always misleading so everything is possible.

Kurt just reminds me of a very cute little kid playing with sugar and creamer packets and ignoring his drink (and ignoring Blaine!).

Jellyrolls wrote:So, who do you think the shooter is?

That's what I thought too, but he's one character I associate only with "original" Glee and I'd kind of like to keep him that way.

Jellyrolls wrote:These two images have been floating

First Kurlow, now Koffee. I like it.

Is it true that Jane's leaving the show? It's good for her, but I can't imagine what next season's cast will be like...

Ugh, am I allowed to be angry at Blaine for not even thinking of Kurt in such a situation? Because Blaine still seems to be prominent in Kurt's mind even though he has Adam and wants to get over Blaine...why must Kurt suffer while Blaine is all "out of sight, out of mind"?
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/10/2013, 4:34 am

“For Once in My Life” sung by Artie Abrams

I don't think it's a coincidence that all the neglected characters finally get solos in the same episode. Probably Finn would have gotten one too if Cory wasn't in rehab.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/10/2013, 6:41 am

This episode sounds really bad. I'm glad I won't be seeing it. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 4 2580454826
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/10/2013, 7:59 am

I prefer the picture this way.
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 12 - Page 4 Tumblr_ml05juMaal1rk63wco1_r1_500
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/10/2013, 8:00 am

^I can imagine Chris and Amber being thrilled about working together again for a few days. wub

sheny wrote:
“For Once in My Life” sung by Artie Abrams

I don't think it's a coincidence that all the neglected characters finally get solos in the same episode. Probably Finn would have gotten one too if Cory wasn't in rehab.
I don't think it's a coincidence either.
Plus these cast members (Mercedes, Kurt, Artie, Kitty, Jake) are some of the few ones on Glee who can actually pull a Stevie Wonder song off without sounding like a drowning cat. uhuhu

I love 'For Once In My Life' (I sang it at my conservatory graduation exam). I'm really looking forward to Kevin singing that song. wub

TBH: I'm also curious about Kitty's 'Signed, Sealed and Delivered'. We haven't heard much from her yet, but I think Becca is a decent singer.

I don't like tribute episodes because it usually means shoe-horning songs into contrived and awkward storylines *cough*Michael*cough* and cast members having to sing songs their voices are not suited for, but I like most of the artists they dedicated a tribute episode to so far, and I will probably enjoy these Stevie Wonder songs.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next