Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

+30
Vir Cotto
CloveGlee
BigDestiny
SippyCupofLuv
Delight
Buenos
MissSoniaPP
sahhar
valkeakuulas
glimmerle
arina
Sani
Lottie2303
tanita_mors
brisallie
opals
M&M
Ireth
ColferInspired
bayth
fantastica
MoviesAreLife
sheny
ColferGirl
Divalicious
ChrisColferFan1
coxfire
Ranwing
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
34 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 7 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/12/2013, 7:21 pm

No way he'd do that. I think the quotation marks around "put out" are there for a reason, as in it's not so literal. Never pegged Kurt as a frat boy though.....

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 7 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  ColferGirl 3/12/2013, 7:22 pm

Kadam or no Kadam, at least its a KURT spoiler!!!!!!!! Smile Ausiello gets teases straight from Glee writers and cast, right? So this is definitely real, not a mislead or a lie or a misunderstanding, right? He says it's a "rumor" but, he wouldn't pull something out of the air just to mess with the Kurt fans right........?

Maybe this is what Kurt will be up to in 4x19 or 4x20?

Ummm....maybe a dumb question....but what's a "big spring rager"? I know it says Kurt would have to "put out" for it, implying something sexual, but the fact that it's in quotation marks makes it seem misleading.

unless he's mistaking Kurt for Finn and Puck since he's going to college in 4x19 but I'm not sure how he could get them mixed up this is just my crushed spirit talking don't mind me
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/12/2013, 7:27 pm

I'm guessing a "spring rager" is spring break, maybe?

Okay, I have to admit, the promo picture of Rachel and Santana looking shocked as they walk into Kurt's bedroom (this is for 4x17) had my mind going into a not so innocent direction. Now, I know they probably see him cuddling with his boyfriend pillow, but that single screencap, along with the episode's title of "Guilty Pleasures" just made me think of a hilariously awkward (and hot) scene of the two girls walking in on him having some "alone time". I know they'd never show something like that on Glee, but oh my God...could you imagine Kurt's mortification? Or Santana being like "I didn't know you did things like that, Lady Hummel..." And Rachel would just shrug and be like "Well, he is a guy..." Laughing

Last edited by MoviesAreLife on 3/12/2013, 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 3/12/2013, 7:35 pm

Well, at least they mentioned Adam, but if Adam is a Senior, I don't know why he would want to join at the end of his school year, unless it is to be near Kurt. Not that I want that to be his only reason, but fraternities are supposed to be good for connections outside of school. I want Adam to do it for himself. Sounds like the frat boys hold a party, something goes wrong, and Kurt and Adam save the day, thus they get asked to join. Kurt keeps making connections, whereas Rachel gets more and more insular. But they rarely show any Kurt time, this show loves to kick itself in the butt, by limiting Kurt's time, but also limiting Rachel's range of stories.

Having the lovely thought that Blaine can't get into the fraternity.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  glimmerle 3/12/2013, 7:43 pm

Divalicious wrote:Well, at least they mentioned Adam, but if Adam is a Senior, I don't know why he would want to join at the end of his school year (...)
I don't know the American college system, maybe one of the U.S. members can explain it, but could it be possible that Adam ist just finishing his Bachelor's degree at the end of the school year and might come back for a Master?
glimmerle
glimmerle
Llama
Llama

http://glimmerle.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/12/2013, 7:58 pm

glimmerle wrote:
Divalicious wrote:Well, at least they mentioned Adam, but if Adam is a Senior, I don't know why he would want to join at the end of his school year (...)
I don't know the American college system, maybe one of the U.S. members can explain it, but could it be possible that Adam ist just finishing his Bachelor's degree at the end of the school year and might come back for a Master?

That could be a possility (assuming NYADA has a masters program).

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/12/2013, 9:04 pm

glimmerle wrote:

I have no issues with Adam joining a frat even as late as he is if this spoiler is legit (and I'm clinging to it with both hands since it's the only real Kurt spoiler we've got for the next four eps) since frat can set up their own rules for membership. If they really want Kurt, they'll likely get Adam as a package deal.

If Adam is around for season 5 (and I'm on my knees praying that that he will be), they can pretty much do anything to keep him around. He can either be cast in a show or he can be with a theater workshop and work part time as assistant faculty at NYADA. The only question might be his immigration status. Gemerally one he graduates from university, his student visa is no longer valid and he would have to apply for an artist and entertainer visa in order to remain in the US. Unless, of course, the show follows my headcannon where Adam was actually born in the US (his parents were traveling on vacation and Adam decided not to wait to make his appearance before they got home) and Adam has US citizenship. Then he can stay as long as he'd like. Smile
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  SippyCupofLuv 3/12/2013, 9:05 pm

I thought this might be helpful in seeing alternative possibilities. "Put out" doesn't just mean sexually. (And is probably why it was put in " " )

Definition of PUT OUT
transitive verb
: extinguish < put the fire out>
: exert, use < put out considerable effort>
: publish, issue
: to produce for sale
a : disconcert, embarrass
b : annoy, irritate
c : inconvenience < don't put yourself out for us >
: to cause to be out (as in baseball or cricket)

intransitive verb
: to set out from shore
: to make an effort
: to engage in sexual intercourse

I'm just happy there's a Kurt storyline coming up AND it may include Adam.

SippyCupofLuv
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/12/2013, 10:03 pm

Thanks posting that. So, Kurt and Adam will probably put out a fire at the frat party. And then he and Adam can put out each other together Wink
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/12/2013, 10:04 pm

Ranwing wrote:
glimmerle wrote:

I have no issues with Adam joining a frat even as late as he is if this spoiler is legit (and I'm clinging to it with both hands since it's the only real Kurt spoiler we've got for the next four eps) since frat can set up their own rules for membership. If they really want Kurt, they'll likely get Adam as a package deal.

If Adam is around for season 5 (and I'm on my knees praying that that he will be), they can pretty much do anything to keep him around. He can either be cast in a show or he can be with a theater workshop and work part time as assistant faculty at NYADA. The only question might be his immigration status. Gemerally one he graduates from university, his student visa is no longer valid and he would have to apply for an artist and entertainer visa in order to remain in the US. Unless, of course, the show follows my headcannon where Adam was actually born in the US (his parents were traveling on vacation and Adam decided not to wait to make his appearance before they got home) and Adam has US citizenship. Then he can stay as long as he'd like. Smile

I vote for Kurt to marry Adam to keep him in the country;) Well, not really, but it's preferable to Klaine reuniting.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/12/2013, 10:10 pm

^
That would be a great idea. But by other side I don't want Kurt to be forced to get married.

@Ranwing, I like your headcanon but in latest episode Adam said he's from Essex.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/12/2013, 10:14 pm

^ Unfortunately that won't work until we get the stupid Defence of Marriage Act repealed (hopefully soon) since it prohibits the federal government from recognizing gay marriages. I'll stand by my head cannon that Adam was a surprise delivery while his parents were on holiday and he is a citizen, even though he was raised in England.

Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/12/2013, 10:16 pm

Hi, SippyCupOfLuv! baibai

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/12/2013, 11:27 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Just wait until next season when Blaine gets into NYADA and they start telling Blarren's story. He'll take over the Apples, and then turn them into starkids.

totally see that in the planning. Evil or Very Mad
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/12/2013, 11:47 pm

Ranwing wrote:^ Unfortunately that won't work until we get the stupid Defence of Marriage Act repealed (hopefully soon) since it prohibits the federal government from recognizing gay marriages. I'll stand by my head cannon that Adam was a surprise delivery while his parents were on holiday and he is a citizen, even though he was raised in England.

I had to google Defence of Marriage Act, and after read what it is and I guess is was proposed by a bunch of conservative people, honestly I hope is repealed. I don't know how long it will takes, but I hope it is. So now I understand better your headcanon, and I want the same too.

fantastica wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:Just wait until next season when Blaine gets into NYADA and they start telling Blarren's story. He'll take over the Apples, and then turn them into starkids.

totally see that in the planning. Evil or Very Mad

I feel depressed now :(
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/13/2013, 12:27 am

c'mon girl, we are just being sarcastic (and realistic).
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 3/13/2013, 1:58 am

This is Glee where "singing is a more intimate act than sex". I'm hoping by "put out", they mean Kurt and Adam sing an awesome, mind blowing duet together and save the rager that way.
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/13/2013, 2:06 am

opals wrote:This is Glee where "singing is a more intimate act than sex". I'm hoping by "put out", they mean Kurt and Adam sing an awesome, mind blowing duet together and save the rager that way.
Could this be a Kadam duet. (Praying like crazy this could be it).
Aisello has always seemed to love Kurt, and his spoilers have been correct.
We always get Kurt spoilers last lately. It's like they do this on purpose, as they think this will get people to watch. Leaving the best 'til last. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 7 4247136565
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/13/2013, 3:29 am

Unfortunately GOB says doesn't include Adam in Episode 19, which is probably the spoiler Asiello mentions is for.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/13/2013, 3:37 am

Buenos wrote:Unfortunately GOB says doesn't include Adam in Episode 19, which is probably the spoiler Asiello mentions is for.
Couldn't it be for 20, even though they probably haven't finished the script yet?
I have heard of shows giving out future storylines to the press, before the scripts have even come out. I don't know if the writers of Glee would do that. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 7 2176491633
Though they must know how disappointed a lot of Kurt fans are and that many are threatening to quit. They need something to keep them watching especially after 18.
I hope we hear more soon. Though I always get frustrated when we get spoilers from GOBR.
I am actually starting to resent them and wish they would just shut up. But then if this is true, I want to know more about it.
Episode 19, the New York side is mainly Rachel's storyline.
Why can't episode 20 be Kurt's?
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/13/2013, 3:38 am

Ausiello edited his answer. Maybe the spoiler is for ep. 20.
“Ausiello: They’re going Greek! Maybe! Rumor has it that one of NYADA’s most popular fraternities will invite Kurt (and maybe Adam) to become members — bypassing the dreaded pledge process and all — after they “put out” (and save the day) at their big spring rager.”

“Question: What’s going to be happening with Adam and Kurt on Glee? –Chris
Ausiello: They’re going Greek! Maybe! Rumor has it that one of NYADA’s most popular fraternities will invite the lovebirds to become members — bypassing the dreaded pledge process and all — after they “put out” (and save the day) at their big spring rager.”

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/13/2013, 3:42 am

sheny wrote:Ausiello edited his answer. Maybe the spoiler is for ep. 20.
“Ausiello: They’re going Greek! Maybe! Rumor has it that one of NYADA’s most popular fraternities will invite Kurt (and maybe Adam) to become members — bypassing the dreaded pledge process and all — after they “put out” (and save the day) at their big spring rager.”

“Question: What’s going to be happening with Adam and Kurt on Glee? –Chris
Ausiello: They’re going Greek! Maybe! Rumor has it that one of NYADA’s most popular fraternities will invite the lovebirds to become members — bypassing the dreaded pledge process and all — after they “put out” (and save the day) at their big spring rager.”

When I look at this it is quite specific.
But I want confirmation. I don't want to rely on hope anymore, it is too frustrating.
But again I hate that we have to wait for GOBR.
Nearly always it is about Blaine.
I so want this storyline to happen.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/13/2013, 3:59 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 7 Tumblr_mjkuptNNEs1ql1znmo1_1280
My sweet little Kai is gonna play the 5 year old version of this chick on an episode of #glee. It’ll be the first and last episode I watch unless she’s in it again.

They're so cute.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/13/2013, 4:32 am

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 7 Tumblr_mjkuptNNEs1ql1znmo1_1280
My sweet little Kai is gonna play the 5 year old version of this chick on an episode of #glee. It’ll be the first and last episode I watch unless she’s in it again.

They're so cute.
I am guessing this is for 19.
Maybe Ausiello spoiler is not so farfetched after all as there were some saying that they weren't filming 19 yet, though they were speculating.
So could it be possible that they have finished episode 20 script after all.
They have been known to film two episodes at the same time in the past. So I don't know. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11 - Page 7 2176491633
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 3/13/2013, 5:38 am

I give credit, when credit is due. I most certainly did not expect that kind of spoiler/development. It most certainly sounds intriguing and I hope Adam (and the Apples?) is (are) part of it.

But overall: Kurt spoiler! Wohoo!

Last edited by Lottie2303 on 3/13/2013, 5:42 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling. Doh!)
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next