Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  sheny on 3/12/2013, 3:32 am

M&M wrote:From GOBR:

4x19

Title: Sweet Dreams
When Mr. Schue decided the songs that they will perform on Regionals, the New Directions don’t agree with and Marley write an original song.
We will find out who will be Finn’s roommate at collage.
Coach Roz is back at Mckinley.
Shelby is back to help Rachel with her Funny Girl audition. With that, Rachel perform an unexpected song on her audition.

Who is on the episode: Rachel, Kurt, Finn, Will, Mercedes, Puck, Blaine, Brittany, Artie, Tina, Sam, Ryder, Kitty, Jake, Wade, Marley, Becky, Shelby, Beiste and Roz.

This all sounds so fascinating and by fascinating, I mean not at all. Pretty positive that Fox agreed to the ridiculous premise of even more McKinley next year. Hooray. Finn is going to college? Kurt is clearly now back to just cheering on Rachel who I am sure will now get a part in the musical and more original music.

This show sucks.


Marley is writing an original song wow how interesting. They've never done this before? It's not like they had a whole episode called "Original song". I can't wait this is so exiting. Shelby is back, Finn will have a roomate in college and we will find out who he is. Kurt is probably carrying Rachel's bag on the way to her audition. These spoilers are amazing. This is going to be the best Glee episode ever.



They totally forgot that Kurt was supposed to audition too, didn't they? Evil or Very Mad But they would probably make Kurt loose and Rachel win again so maybe it's better this way.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2881
Join date : 2012-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  arina on 3/12/2013, 3:40 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:Some idiot on IMDB is complaining that Kurt kept his hook-up with Blaine a secret from Adam , since he didn't want him to know but I disagree. I think Adam did suspect, because they were non-exclusive. I think that Kurt just didn't want Santana rubbing it in his face anyway, because that is so uncalled for.
´
Actually that is the kind of impression I got too Embarassed but I did not want to write it here. I was really expecting to see scene of Kurt telling him that or with Adam already knowing but except for Santana's inappropriate mention there was nothing.
avatar
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1817
Join date : 2012-02-24
Location : Czech Republic
Real Name : Lenka

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  sheny on 3/12/2013, 4:13 am

I don't think Kurt was trying to hide it from Adam. I think he just didn't want to make Adam feel uncomfortable and that's why he told Santana to shut up and later during the CWM conversation he tried to change the subject.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2881
Join date : 2012-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 3/12/2013, 4:27 am

sheny wrote:I don't think Kurt was trying to hide it from Adam. I think he just didn't want to make Adam feel uncomfortable and that's why he told Santana to shut up and later during the CWM conversation he tried to change the subject.


I agree 100%.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Both Chris C & Max A are great actors. Hope they work together again someday.

Huge fan of the talented,  kind  sweet, wonderful  Chris  Colfer

Really enjoyed Old Dog New Tricks. The Best Glee episode in a long time.
avatar
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2848
Join date : 2012-04-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  arina on 3/12/2013, 4:55 am

sheny wrote:I don't think Kurt was trying to hide it from Adam. I think he just didn't want to make Adam feel uncomfortable and that's why he told Santana to shut up and later during the CWM conversation he tried to change the subject.
I don't think the fact he told Santana to shut up meant he wanted ot hide it (it was really inappropriate from her to bring it) but because it wasn't discussed at all in the episode and it seemed Adam didn't know I think it can make the impression on some some people Kurt wanted to hide it. The writers probably didn't mean it like that though.
avatar
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1817
Join date : 2012-02-24
Location : Czech Republic
Real Name : Lenka

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  Glorfindel on 3/12/2013, 6:30 am

sheny wrote:I don't think Kurt was trying to hide it from Adam. I think he just didn't want to make Adam feel uncomfortable and that's why he told Santana to shut up and later during the CWM conversation he tried to change the subject.
This is my impression too. I think he didn't want to talk about a sensitive thing like having sex with the ex again with Adam when Santana was in the same room. As for CMW: I think Kurt was a bit embarrassed and angry with himself that CMW made him cry over Blaine again. Him deflecting/denying that he cried had nothing to do with hiding his feelings from Adam, but it had to do with Kurt himself being annoyed that he was still upset about Blaine.

arina wrote:I don't think the fact he told Santana to shut up meant he wanted ot hide it (it was really inappropriate from her to bring it) but because it wasn't discussed at all in the episode and it seemed Adam didn't know I think it can make the impression on some some people Kurt wanted to hide it. The writers probably didn't mean it like that though.
Adam was right there and he reacted physically when Santana talked about Kurt and Blaine at the wedding. He heard her loud and clear, and there was enough in her words for him to put 2 and 2 together. Adam knows about Kurt hooking up with Blaine at the wedding. He may not know that they had sex, but he's smart enough to know there was some form of hanky panky.
But when Adam confronted Kurt in the dance room he was only concerned about Kurt singing CMW with Blaine together (as Kurt tried to hide his crying over CMW), not about Klaine having sex at the wedding. If Adam had found anything fishy or upsetting about Santana's mentioning of the wedding hook-up he would have confronted Kurt with that too in their dance room scene. But he didn't: so it wasn't a concern for him, because Kadam was not exclusive at the time it happened.

Kurt crying over CMW however was a more pressing concern for Adam, because it meant that Kurt is still emotionally attached to Blaine, whereas the wedding hook-up could be interpreted as simply young gay males being physical and hormonal at a sentimental event, or in a more understandable mindset for Kurt: a form of closure with the ex after an abrupt break-up, or even "for old time's sake".

I would think that, as Kurt and Adam were still dating casually, a physical relapse with the ex 2-3(?) weeks ago would be considered not as threatening to Adam (if he now wants to move further in their relationship) as Kurt still emotionally being tethered to the ex, even if it was against Kurt's will, as CMW exposed.
But after Kurt assured Adam that he was not a rebound and Kurt wanted desperately to get over Blaine, Adam considered his chances and decided to move on regardless, knowing that Kurt was struggling but being honest with him and Adam still had a shot, thereby willingly risking his heart getting broken because Kurt is worth that risk. wub
avatar
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8704
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  Glorfindel on 3/12/2013, 6:47 am

sheny wrote:
M&M wrote:From GOBR:

4x19

Title: Sweet Dreams
When Mr. Schue decided the songs that they will perform on Regionals, the New Directions don’t agree with and Marley write an original song.
We will find out who will be Finn’s roommate at collage.
Coach Roz is back at Mckinley.
Shelby is back to help Rachel with her Funny Girl audition. With that, Rachel perform an unexpected song on her audition.

Who is on the episode: Rachel, Kurt, Finn, Will, Mercedes, Puck, Blaine, Brittany, Artie, Tina, Sam, Ryder, Kitty, Jake, Wade, Marley, Becky, Shelby, Beiste and Roz.

This all sounds so fascinating and by fascinating, I mean not at all. Pretty positive that Fox agreed to the ridiculous premise of even more McKinley next year. Hooray. Finn is going to college? Kurt is clearly now back to just cheering on Rachel who I am sure will now get a part in the musical and more original music.

This show sucks.


Marley is writing an original song wow how interesting. They've never done this before? It's not like they had a whole episode called "Original song". I can't wait this is so exiting. Shelby is back, Finn will have a roomate in college and we will find out who he is. Kurt is probably carrying Rachel's bag on the way to her audition. These spoilers are amazing. This is going to be the best Glee episode ever.



They totally forgot that Kurt was supposed to audition too, didn't they? Evil or Very Mad But they would probably make Kurt loose and Rachel win again so maybe it's better this way.
First: perfect use of gif. fanny2

As for the bolded at the end: to be fair, I think Rachel's audition of 'Funny Girl' that will be shown in Glee will be her callback. The first auditions, that Kurt got the last slots for, have already happened (butofcoursewedidnotgettoseethembecausewhywouldtheyshowsongsinashowaboutsinging?) :angry:, as they were "3 weeks from today" in 'Diva' (4x13), and we had 'I Do' (4x14) after that, and Rachel flipping her calendar to March before a 3 week hiatus, and now in 4x15 we're back in 'real time'.
But yeah, maybe it's better this way, that we know Rachel got a callback and Kurt didn't, without having to go through that ordeal of Kurt failing where others succeed again. dryy

(The next paragraphs I also posted on GF, so posters who visit there might find them familiar. fanny2 )

I don't want 'Funny Girl' to be the musical Rachel (and Kurt?) gets involved in.
Rachel possibly starring in 'Funny Girl' will bring even more of the Barbra impersonations, and personally I think she's had enough of them (and the musical 'Funny Girl has been done enough on the show too). Let Rachel try fill the shoes of some other Broadway diva. Or better: let her find her own voice. They would have done better if they had picked another musical for Rachel to be in.
Plus I don't like how Glee, once again, steals from the actors' own lives, like Lea not going to college herself (or dropping it? I'm not sure) but starring in 'Spring Awakenings' at age 19(?) instead.

And if Rachel gets cast in 'Funny Girl', will she leave NYADA? And where will that leave Kurt? Where does he fit in if 'Funny Girl' will be a multiple episodes arc? It would be ridiculous if both Rachel and Kurt got a real role in a Broadway musical as NYADA freshmen. And as pointed out already by others, there aren't any roles Kurt could play in 'Funny Girl', besides being in the chorus, and I really do not want another repeat of Kurt trying out for something and ending up with the short end of the stick or even nothing.
And honestly: I would side-eye Kurt really hard if he gave up NYADA, the school he fretted and fought for 1 1/2 years to get into, to support Rachel in 'Funny Girl' as a chorus boy.

As 4x19 is still not Regionals it looks like they really want to extend the school year into season 5. This could mean that the 'Funny Girl' plot will also still be in this school year (unless they put NY on the backburner till the 2nd half of season 5, which would make me really pissed). If 'Funny Girl' is Rachel's storyline and not Kurt's, then I hardly think they would let him have his own storylines at NYADA in the mean time, on top of a possible different school/career for Santana and Finn next season (Finn is going to college, in NY probably).
Unless the school year will not be extended, and they will put Blaine with Kurt at NYADA in the new school year: then of course Kurt can have his old function back as faithful stool sitter and backup singer while dreamboat-derpy-face violates Broadway songs. Mad
(I bet the deeds of my house that if Blaine gets into NYADA he will sing at least one H2$ song.)

As flawed as NYADA was this season, they are finally starting to flesh it out and it might just work very well next season. I would hate it if they would throw that away. And I really would like to see Kurt at Vogue again someday. If he won't be involved much in the 'Funny Girl' plot he could have his own storyline at Vogue.
But as I said: I doubt they'll give Kurt his own storyline when so much else is going on with other characters who are not played by their Golden Globe winner and 2 times Emmy nominee. :(

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
avatar
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8704
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  Lottie2303 on 3/12/2013, 7:04 am

All I know, if Kurt returns for whatever reason to Lima and leaves NYC, I cannot guarantee for my actions.

I just hope something big is coming up for Kurt. But I guess I have to accept that he'll stay the second fiddle to all the other characters and he does not deserve individual storylines anymore :( At least my little, hopeful theory got squashed with this press release. Silly me!

Edit: I have to add that they are stupid if they have Rachel succeed. I totally expect and almost accepted it (at least her being an understudy), but people will even further dislike Rachel. Just like Blaine, they never bother to introduce real threats to their talents. So much wasted potential which will lead to negative feelings towards those characters. No one likes a character that constantly wins. Especially because they are also so notorious by having Kurt lose all the time. Rachel, would for sure, gain fans if they actually let her lose even with all her talent.
avatar
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3191
Join date : 2013-03-04
Location : the real Land of Stories

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  Delight on 3/12/2013, 10:17 am

Buenos wrote:The one thing I could see is that Kurt get's some sort of cliffhanger for Season end, mind you, not an actual SL but something at the least where it will show where he is once Season 5 starts.

Not to be callous, but I really can't worry about Adam MIA when it's Kurt himself who is not getting any storyline focus at all.

So my guess is the YE spoiler for Kurt will be either

1) There is something involving Burt's cancer
2) NYADA crisis where he may have to quit/postpone
3)He gets serious with Adam
4) A broadway Audition

Mind you, I don't think he will get an actual SL with an arc over several episodes, but I think a shoe will drop with Kurt.

I think I may have missed something (which wouldn't be surprising, since most of the Glee spoilers make me react like Sleep or Evil or Very Mad ). What's the YE spoiler for Kurt? Is Kurt getting a cliffhanger of the nasty kind in the season finale?
avatar
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1981
Join date : 2012-02-21
Location : Australia
Real Name : Zining

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  Glorfindel on 3/12/2013, 10:37 am

^Just speculation.
I sure hope he won't get another cliffhanger in a season's finale. I'm still fuming about his last one..... rentine

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
avatar
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8704
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  Ranwing on 3/12/2013, 10:57 am

Wow... these spoilers are so full of WTF that I'm not quite sure where to begin. Please forgive me if I ramble because I'm still messed up from daylight savings time.

Will start with Rachel and the endless line of people waiting in the wings to prop her up because the girl is absolutely incapable of doing anything for herself. Now Shelby is being dragged from Purgatory to coach Rachel through her first big Broadway audition. Now lets look at this rationally - besides having had almost nothing at all to do with Rachel since season 1 (which makes it odd for her to come out of the woodwork now after missing Rachel's Nationals performance, her NYADA audition, her graduation, her "wedding", etc), Shelby is hardly the poster child for Broadway success. She was a washout who always lost out on parts to NAYDA graduates. So why is her imput suddenly so valuable? This is Shelby we're talking about, not Indira. It's not as if Rachel isn't attending a school that is filled to the brim with teachers who were Broadway pros?

And while we're at it, if Kurt is auditioning too, maybe it would be nice of Rachel to ask Mommy to also help her best friend. You know, the one who made it possible for Rachel to have this audition at all because she was too busy sitting shiva for her career and feeling sorry for herself to actually put her name on the list. If she doesn’t at least remember that Kurt is also auditioning, I’m going to find it very hard to be supportive of Hummelberry because it always seems that when mutual support is needed, more often than not it goes in only one direction. beam

Yes, I know that RIB has a huge boner about Rachel becoming a huge Broadway success and this plotline is positively screaming that she’s going to be out of NAYDA and on stage before long. I really, really hope that they resist that temptation to give her another easy, huge win and let her have a real challenge that is not so easily overcome. Funny Girl seems like an ideal set up for a performer like Rachel who has been imitating Barbra for most of her life and who very recently was named “Barbra’s heir apparent”. You could not pick a show that Rachel seems like a more than ideal fit for and that just comes across to me as the deck being stacked in Rachel’s favor again. Instead of her auditioning for a role that she doesn’t seem like such an easy match for, this one seems tailor made for her to just slip into and get her big break before she even finishes her first year at NYADA. Unless Rachel plans to have a career basically standing in Barbra’s shoes, she has to be forced to break out of that box. My hope is that she doesn’t get the part because the director isn’t looking for a Barbra clone, but someone who is able to take a role that is so strongly identified with an iconic performer and able to put a fresh spin on it and make it her own. Otherwise it’s just another episode of the path being smoothed for Rachel so that she can achieve her goals with minimal difficulty. badday

Marley writing an original song? That’s certainly… original. Clearly the showrunners are scraping the bottom of the barrel for plot ideas to recycle. And original songs worked out so well of ND at Nationals in season 2. And since VA was also doing original songs, it’s not exactly a new gimmick that’s going to get the judges’ attention.
avatar
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3529
Join date : 2012-07-18
Location : Levittown, NY
Real Name : Wendy

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  Jellyrolls on 3/12/2013, 11:17 am

Just wait until next season when Blaine gets into NYADA and they start telling Blarren's story. He'll take over the Apples, and then turn them into starkids.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13


avatar
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Posts : 6572
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : Boston, Massachusetts
Real Name : Karen

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  Glorfindel on 3/12/2013, 11:22 am

If Rachel (or better: the writers) forget that Kurt signed them both up for those auditions, and therefore might be the one to start her Broadway career, I'll throw something.


M&M wrote:From GOBR:

4x19

Title: Sweet Dreams
When Mr. Schue decided the songs that they will perform on Regionals, the New Directions don’t agree with and Marley write an original song.
We will find out who will be Finn’s roommate at collage.
Coach Roz is back at Mckinley.
Shelby is back to help Rachel with her Funny Girl audition. With that, Rachel perform an unexpected song on her audition.

Who is on the episode: Rachel, Kurt, Finn, Will, Mercedes, Puck, Blaine, Brittany, Artie, Tina, Sam, Ryder, Kitty, Jake, Wade, Marley, Becky, Shelby, Beiste and Roz.

This all sounds so fascinating and by fascinating, I mean not at all. Pretty positive that Fox agreed to the ridiculous premise of even more McKinley next year. Hooray. Finn is going to college? Kurt is clearly now back to just cheering on Rachel who I am sure will now get a part in the musical and more original music.

This show sucks.

I was looking at this again a few minutes ago and 2 song titles popped up: the bolded.
- Sweet Dreams, that could either be the Eurythmics or Beyonce.
I'm sure more people made this connection.

- Unexpected Song is from the Andrew Lloyd Webber musical 'Song And Dance', and it's about a girl writing a letter to her mom. As Rachel sings an unexpected song, it could mean that she is not singing a Barbra Streisand song for her 'Funny Girl' audition.
And the "writing letter to mom" part would be a silent nod to Shelby. Plus () the lyrics could refer to Finn.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
avatar
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8704
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  Ranwing on 3/12/2013, 11:54 am

Glorfindel wrote:If Rachel (or better: the writers) forget that Kurt signed them both up for those auditions, and therefore might be the one to start her Broadway career, I'll throw something.

My guess is that these will be the call backs and Kurt didn't get one, which leaves Rachel free to have the audition storyline all to herself. Yeah... that sits well with me. antifana

- Unexpected Song is from the Andrew Lloyd Webber musical 'Song And Dance', and it's about a girl writing a letter to her mom. As Rachel sings an unexpected song, it could mean that she is not singing a Barbra Streisand song for her 'Funny Girl' audition.
And the "writing letter to mom" part would be a silent nod to Shelby. Plus () the lyrics could refer to Finn.

Because Shelby is such a huge influence in Rachel's life, given the 20 or so minutes that they've actually spent in one another's company. That makes a huge amount of sense.
avatar
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3529
Join date : 2012-07-18
Location : Levittown, NY
Real Name : Wendy

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  Glorfindel on 3/12/2013, 12:16 pm

^I never said it made sense. I thought Glee making no sense most of the time goes without saying. fanny2

But pushing the tender but strong mother-daughter connection really hard for the 10 minutes that Shelby will show up again in Rachel's life is something that we know Glee will do.


Last edited by Glorfindel on 3/12/2013, 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
avatar
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8704
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  Ranwing on 3/12/2013, 12:18 pm

I don't think I'd be this pissed off about the Funny Girl spoilers if we have any hint of what they've got planned for Kurt for the rest of the season. Just some idea that he’s got something going on that doesn’t include being Rachel’s primary cheerleader as she continues her assent to stardom. vomit2

I probably shouldn’t be overly surprised that it looks like Rachel is going to leapfrog well past Kurt and get a start on her professional career without graduating (or at least getting a good chunk of her NYADA education under her belt first). I don’t get a sense that Rachel is enjoying being at NYADA in regards to the actual learning process. She likes to be lauded as a great talent and have venues to show off in that NYADA provides, but the hard work of learning? Of facing where your weaknesses are and putting in the hard work to try to improve? Of being critiqued (sometimes harshly) and having to accept that not everyone thinks you are the most talented ever? I don’t get a sense that she wants to go through this. For her, being at NYADA is all about getting out as quickly as possible and having NYADA on her resume to make her more marketable to casting directors.

I think that Kurt is actually enjoying the learning process a lot more. We certainly see him practicing and having an awareness of skills that he needs to gain to become employable (like getting his pirouettes down because Newsies has a ton of their choreography). Kurt is showing a lot of wisdom in recognizing that he’s just not ready yet. I have a feeling that he’s going into the Funny Girl auditions with zero expectations since he’s such a newcomer and is just looking for a chance to get some experience with a professional audition process (as well as popping his audition cherry so that it won’t be so nerve wracking when he is actually serious about getting cast for a role). I think that Kurt genuinely wants to learn everything that NYADA has to teach him rather than just seeing it as a means to an end.

For Rachel, Funny Girl is the holy grail. The part that she was “born to play”. If she gets it, she sees it as the final affirmation of her greatness. But if she doesn’t (and this is where I’m hoping that her cliffhanger kicks in), then what does she have? If she can’t get cast as Fanny Brice, a role that she is all but designed to play, what future can she see for herself? Is she able to bounce back, accept her limitations as a performer and redouble her efforts to learn, or will she crumble (again) and turn to self-pity?

After last season, I’d like Kurt’s story (such as it is) to end on a high note. Maybe not having anything to do with Funny Girl, but something to show that he’s on the right path both professionally and socially. Let his relationship with Adam progress to the point that they’re going to spend part of summer vacation in England meeting Adam’s family. It will be refreshing for once to have Rachel’s future have the big question mark hanging over it.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3529
Join date : 2012-07-18
Location : Levittown, NY
Real Name : Wendy

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  brisallie on 3/12/2013, 12:45 pm

Ranwing wrote:...
For Rachel, Funny Girl is the holy grail. The part that she was “born to play”. If she gets it, she sees it as the final affirmation of her greatness. But if she doesn’t (and this is where I’m hoping that her cliffhanger kicks in), then what does she have? If she can’t get cast as Fanny Brice, a role that she is all but designed to play, what future can she see for herself? Is she able to bounce back, accept her limitations as a performer and redouble her efforts to learn, or will she crumble (again) and turn to self-pity?

...

I'm wondering the same. Is true she's eager for made it in Broadway, but she's more eager to get this role because all her life she's been said she's Barbra-esque. But to be defined by a play at this point of her life, when she's starting, is not right for me. If she get the role, what's next? Because as you said, is the holy grail for her, so what dream she's going to pursue later? Evita? It could be. To me, Rachel is pressuring everything, and sort of I understand her because when you're at that age you want your life move faster, but then you can regret some decisions. So I think Kurt is being smart, he's taking things calmly and learning the process.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


I currently obsessed with this
avatar
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 5797
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : latinamerica
Real Name : Romina

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  Lottie2303 on 3/12/2013, 1:06 pm

It would actually be a great cliffhanger if some insider confines she got the part, she drops out of NYADA and then receives notice that a more experienced actress got hired. It would open some great opportunities for future storylines. Also Rachel would appear more human and her non-fans would be more likely inclined to feel happy for her once she gets a part.

I do not even want Kurt necessarily in Funny Girl. I do not even mind a rejection for him (an easy 'great voice but you do not fit my idea' is totally fine. Broadway has a great competition. I just want a scene!). I just want him to have a great non-related to Blaine/Rachel storyline where he defines his career. In preference with some interaction with the Apples (and Adam, if he is still around), as the group provides so much promise.

Just give me some applicable spoilers :( .
avatar
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3191
Join date : 2013-03-04
Location : the real Land of Stories

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  Divalicious on 3/12/2013, 2:09 pm

Wouldn't it be something if Adam got the role opposite Rachel, and Kurt is acting kind of upset. Kurt is imagining that Adam, like Blaine, kisses Rachel before him, and Blaine liked it, so maybe Adam likes it as well. Adam makes him fess up about why he is acting upset, and then just reaches over and gives Kurt a big smooch, and says something to the effect that kissing Rachel is acting, kissing Kurt is because he wants to. Cue big make out, and then Mercedes drops by so they can cut the scene. This would also be a way of keeping Adam next year, because even if he graduates, he is doing a play. If they do that, I can deal with life handing Rachel Berry everything on a silver platter yet again.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1284
Join date : 2012-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  Glorfindel on 3/12/2013, 3:29 pm

^Don't even put that idea into my head........................argh, too late. Now I want that. crycry

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
avatar
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8704
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  sheny on 3/12/2013, 4:59 pm

I don't understand why are all these people dressed for "Mamma Mia" when only Kurt, Santana, Rachel, Blaine, Sam, Kitty and Marley are supposed to sing it. Why are Brittany, Jake, Unique, Ryder and Tina there at all? Go away Evil or Very Mad I'll put the picture in spoiler tag because Tina and Blaine are front and center and I can't stand looking at them.
Spoiler:


Last edited by sheny on 3/12/2013, 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2881
Join date : 2012-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  glimmerle on 3/12/2013, 5:02 pm

What's happening? Blaine's hair actually looks kind of... good? blinkk Razz
avatar
glimmerle
Llama
Llama

Posts : 188
Join date : 2013-01-21
Location : Germany

http://glimmerle.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  Buenos on 3/12/2013, 5:05 pm

I think it's suppose to be a group number at McKinley and Rachel, Kurt and Santana singing the song in NY.

Unfortunately I think that at this point we have to assume that the McKinley choir are singing the solo lines and that Rachel, Kurt and Santana are just harmonizing.
avatar
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 6323
Join date : 2012-04-20
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  MoviesAreLife on 3/12/2013, 5:08 pm

arina wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:Some idiot on IMDB is complaining that Kurt kept his hook-up with Blaine a secret from Adam , since he didn't want him to know but I disagree. I think Adam did suspect, because they were non-exclusive. I think that Kurt just didn't want Santana rubbing it in his face anyway, because that is so uncalled for.
´
Actually that is the kind of impression I got too Embarassed but I did not want to write it here. I was really expecting to see scene of Kurt telling him that or with Adam already knowing but except for Santana's inappropriate mention there was nothing.

That's okay! I just think that Adam basically knew things were going to happen and probably assumed that things did happen. It wasn't really his place to judge or to feel upset about it because he was non-exclusive with Kurt (hopefully this will change after this past episode). But still, he probably couldn't help but feel just a little bit threatened at the thought of Kurt still being hung up on his ex, and with Santana rubbing it in his face....it's just a very uncomfortable and awkward situation. Kurt was like "Okay, Santana...he doesn't need to know the details!"

I am a little afraid at the fact that Adam is now going to be missing in episodes 16-19. That leaves only 3 more episodes left this season in which he can make an appearance! :(

I'm so excited for Kurt, Rachel and Santana on Mamma Mia! Couldn't care less about the others.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3647
Join date : 2013-01-16
Location : Colorado
Real Name : Heather

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  Jellyrolls on 3/12/2013, 7:16 pm

Kadam spoiler? Maybe?

Question: What’s going to be happening with Adam and Kurt on Glee? –Chris
Ausiello: They’re going Greek! Maybe! Rumor has it that one of NYADA’s most popular fraternities will invite Kurt (and maybe Adam) to become members — bypassing the dreaded pledge process and all — after they “put out” (and save the day) at their big spring rager.

source

ETA: I have to say, I'll be very disappointed it Kurt "puts out" to a random dude at a frat party.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13


avatar
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Posts : 6572
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : Boston, Massachusetts
Real Name : Karen

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 11

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum