Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread

+17
Lottie2303
valkeakuulas
Ireth
fantastica
sheny
ColferGirl
bayth
MoviesAreLife
brisallie
SippyCupofLuv
opals
ColferInspired
Divalicious
ChrisColferFan1
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
21 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap6%4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap44%4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 7 ]
4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap44%4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 7 ]
[ 0 ]
4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap6%4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 16

4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Empty Re: 4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  ColferInspired 3/15/2013, 10:19 pm

Glorfindel wrote:If the reason why Will and Finn were feuding wouldn’t have been so stupid I would have enjoyed their feud a lot, as it was great acting from Cory and Matt (much better than any of the other feud couples imo), and I really liked their song and performance. Really: an accidental kiss as the big offence, when they had a much more natural conflict right there with Finn temporarily taking over the glee club and not willing to give that up after Will returned?
Will took taking down Finn way too far imo, as he is supposed to be the real adult here. Oh, and what a contrast of amount of anger (and screentime) Will was allowed to express over a chaste kiss in comparison with Kurt being silenced for many episodes after Blaine did something much, much worse to him.

Anyone surprised Rachel’s not pregnant? *crickets* Me neither. (And thank God she isn't.)
On the other hand, color me surprised about Brody: I never thought he would really be a male hooker. I thought they would let him commit a ‘lighter’ crime, something still bad but what looked a lot worse before properly investigated by suspicious Santana.
It really annoys me that Rachel got no say at all in this mess. Like Emma was completely out of the picture while Will ‘defended her honor’ over a kiss, Rachel of course had to be saved by Santana and Finn, ugh. Besides Santana being totally out of line and Finn being creepy with his “future wife” comment I think them not involving Rachel in the decision and confrontation with Brody was the worst of this storyline. These showrunner have quite a Twilight twisted view on relationships.

I'm glad there finally was some screentime for Unique identifying herself as a girl. It deserved more than being addressed in a silly episode concept as ‘Feud’, but when it comes to Glee it’s probably for the best that this was handled in a light manner instead of one of those awful PSA storylines. Unique's and Ryder’s song was the best of the episode, imo.
I didn’t mind Ryder being confused about Unique and expressing that in all the wrong ways, as he is a teenager after all, and he made up for his mistakes in the end. Plus Blake is proving to be a decent actor.
Talking about that: Melissa is not a decent actress at all imo, and that’s putting it mildly. She’s always smiling in the wrong moments, and her facial expressions seldom reflect the words she is saying. Jacob is not much better either. Between them and the boring love triangle drivel it’s no wonder that Jarley is the blandest tv-couple ever.

Jane Lynch however is a goddess. She can make anything and anyone look at least not completely awful, even a Nicky Minaj wig and Darren Criss.
Sue wanting Blaine as Cheerio was already pissing me off for several reasons, mostly because of the blatant Blaine ass-kissing and the fact that once upon a time we already had a gay male cheerio who did everything so much better, including filling out that Cheerio outfit. Now add making Blaine co-captain (and co-captain Becky kissing him!) plus the possibility of BLAM!SLAINE! being capable of out-smarting Sue to that growing list of reasons why I'm not charmed by cheerio Blaine.

Poor Tina, insulting and dismissing her in every other episode is far from being funny anymore, just like calling Kurt all varieties of lady got really irritating after a while last season. Speaking of which: why does this show keep ignoring Kurt so much this season? You don’t waste a talent like Chris Colfer, Glee.

The goofing and running around ‘choreography’ of the new ND group numbers do look forced and fake, and incredibly sloppy. It's even more distracting when, like this time and last episode, their 'spontaneous' group song doesn't even remotely fit properly in the episode.
Someone put up Bad Romance on tumblr and I can't believe I am crying. This was how good Glee was. The gelling of the voices, the attitude, the interpretation. And the choreography was just perfection. 4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 1062082318
Glee has lost that. I think Zack Woodlee has been seeing this for a long time. He can't work with the kids that he grew to love anymore.
I know he loves Chris and probably the entire old cast.
I can't watch this new episode, so I will just hope that someone can put up the New York side on Youtube or vimeo.
Blarren is killing this show for me. 4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 1371890812
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Empty Re: 4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  ColferInspired 3/15/2013, 10:53 pm

Just thinking how Kurt would have been in that story and not Blaine, the acting would have been exceptional. Chris would have thrown ad libs everywhere so would have Jane and would have been hilarious and emmy worthy.
I happened to see some of these scenes from my download that I just got that I didn't think was going to work and it just wasn't funny. Not even Jane saved it for me, which is sad. 4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 1371890812
I just don't find Darren funny, when Chris always makes me laugh.
The story would have been golden. Not the crap it had turned into. 4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 357632081
The New York wasn't perfect but it was better than the McKinley crap.
Chris is wasted on this show. He needs to be a part of some sitcom, where he can get nominated for an Emmy again and win this time.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/16/2013, 12:39 am

ColferInspired wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:If the reason why Will and Finn were feuding wouldn’t have been so stupid I would have enjoyed their feud a lot, as it was great acting from Cory and Matt (much better than any of the other feud couples imo), and I really liked their song and performance. Really: an accidental kiss as the big offence, when they had a much more natural conflict right there with Finn temporarily taking over the glee club and not willing to give that up after Will returned?
Will took taking down Finn way too far imo, as he is supposed to be the real adult here. Oh, and what a contrast of amount of anger (and screentime) Will was allowed to express over a chaste kiss in comparison with Kurt being silenced for many episodes after Blaine did something much, much worse to him.

Anyone surprised Rachel’s not pregnant? *crickets* Me neither. (And thank God she isn't.)
On the other hand, color me surprised about Brody: I never thought he would really be a male hooker. I thought they would let him commit a ‘lighter’ crime, something still bad but what looked a lot worse before properly investigated by suspicious Santana.
It really annoys me that Rachel got no say at all in this mess. Like Emma was completely out of the picture while Will ‘defended her honor’ over a kiss, Rachel of course had to be saved by Santana and Finn, ugh. Besides Santana being totally out of line and Finn being creepy with his “future wife” comment I think them not involving Rachel in the decision and confrontation with Brody was the worst of this storyline. These showrunner have quite a Twilight twisted view on relationships.

I'm glad there finally was some screentime for Unique identifying herself as a girl. It deserved more than being addressed in a silly episode concept as ‘Feud’, but when it comes to Glee it’s probably for the best that this was handled in a light manner instead of one of those awful PSA storylines. Unique's and Ryder’s song was the best of the episode, imo.
I didn’t mind Ryder being confused about Unique and expressing that in all the wrong ways, as he is a teenager after all, and he made up for his mistakes in the end. Plus Blake is proving to be a decent actor.
Talking about that: Melissa is not a decent actress at all imo, and that’s putting it mildly. She’s always smiling in the wrong moments, and her facial expressions seldom reflect the words she is saying. Jacob is not much better either. Between them and the boring love triangle drivel it’s no wonder that Jarley is the blandest tv-couple ever.

Jane Lynch however is a goddess. She can make anything and anyone look at least not completely awful, even a Nicky Minaj wig and Darren Criss.
Sue wanting Blaine as Cheerio was already pissing me off for several reasons, mostly because of the blatant Blaine ass-kissing and the fact that once upon a time we already had a gay male cheerio who did everything so much better, including filling out that Cheerio outfit. Now add making Blaine co-captain (and co-captain Becky kissing him!) plus the possibility of BLAM!SLAINE! being capable of out-smarting Sue to that growing list of reasons why I'm not charmed by cheerio Blaine.

Poor Tina, insulting and dismissing her in every other episode is far from being funny anymore, just like calling Kurt all varieties of lady got really irritating after a while last season. Speaking of which: why does this show keep ignoring Kurt so much this season? You don’t waste a talent like Chris Colfer, Glee.

The goofing and running around ‘choreography’ of the new ND group numbers do look forced and fake, and incredibly sloppy. It's even more distracting when, like this time and last episode, their 'spontaneous' group song doesn't even remotely fit properly in the episode.

Someone put up Bad Romance on tumblr and I can't believe I am crying. This was how good Glee was. The gelling of the voices, the attitude, the interpretation. And the choreography was just perfection. 4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 1062082318
Glee has lost that. I think Zack Woodlee has been seeing this for a long time. He can't work with the kids that he grew to love anymore.
I can't watch this new episode, so I will just hope that someone can put up the New York side on Youtube or vimeo.
Blarren is killing this show for me. 4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 1371890812

I actually loved "Footloose", but other then that, I think the group performances and their "dancing" is really lacking.

Oh, and I have to say that I'm glad Chris is not on a sitcom. Especially a half hour, laughfest like most of them are. While humor is important, I like the comedy-drama aspect of Glee. I find almost all sitcoms lacking in substance. If Chris were ever to do another show, I'd want it to be an hour long drama, like "Law and Order: SVU" (back when it used to be good).

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/16/2013, 1:04 am

ColferInspired wrote:Just thinking how Kurt would have been in that story and not Blaine, the acting would have been exceptional. Chris would have thrown ad libs everywhere so would have Jane and would have been hilarious and emmy worthy.
I happened to see some of these scenes from my download that I just got that I didn't think was going to work and it just wasn't funny. Not even Jane saved it for me, which is sad. 4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 1371890812
I just don't find Darren funny, when Chris always makes me laugh.
The story would have been golden. Not the crap it had turned into. 4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 357632081
The New York wasn't perfect but it was better than the McKinley crap.
Chris is wasted on this show. He needs to be a part of some sitcom, where he can get nominated for an Emmy again and win this time.

Good points. I agree.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/16/2013, 5:04 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

I actually loved "Footloose", but other then that, I think the group performances and their "dancing" is really lacking.

Oh, and I have to say that I'm glad Chris is not on a sitcom. Especially a half hour, laughfest like most of them are. While humor is important, I like the comedy-drama aspect of Glee. I find almost all sitcoms lacking in substance. If Chris were ever to do another show, I'd want it to be an hour long drama, like "Law and Order: SVU" (back when it used to be good).
It's just that the two times he has been nominated it was in the supporting actor category, and that is always comedy. I just would like him to win that elusive Emmy. He won't win on Glee because they will never ever ever write an Emmy winning episode with comedy for him that could have him winning. 4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 1371890812
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 3/16/2013, 7:06 am

Good point about Kurt being silenced for so many episodes about his true feelings with the break-up, but Will gets an entire, over-dramatic episode to deal with a chaste kiss. A kiss, that was clearly an act of impulse and by no means with any emotional attachment. Yeah, Will was allowed to be mad and disappointed but a good talk should have sufficed. I am looking forward to the summer break when probably the media and fans have a major backlash about the shortage of Kurt. Nonetheless, I want SOMETHING just NOW not involving Blaine!

Overall, I hated Will this episode. Even more then I normally do. I also didn't like Matt's acting. It was so over-the-top dramatic but not in a good way.

I am surprised about the bad reaction towards Ryder. Come one, stuff like this happens in real life! I totally got his point of view and he accepted that he has been wrong. This is how you change peoples mind and mind you, transgender teens are most certainly not anything common nor accepted yet. Sometimes the audience is too sensitive. I wonder why Season 1 has ever been such a success...

I like the theory that Sue is teaching Blaine a lesson because he hurt Kurt. It would annoy me as Kurt, once again, has no agency, but I'd love the fact that Sue is watching out for him even though she barely sees him anymore. But it is probably just simple Blaine loving poo Suspect .
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/16/2013, 7:59 am

Did anyone else notice that when Ryder was talking about the seniors leaving McKinley next year, he named Artie, Tina, Sam and Brittany, but not Blaine?
What to make of that? unsure
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/16/2013, 8:22 am

that means blaine will remain to be the "star" of the show.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/16/2013, 8:41 am

Glorfindel wrote:Did anyone else notice that when Ryder was talking about the seniors leaving McKinley next year, he named Artie, Tina, Sam and Brittany, but not Blaine?
What to make of that? unsure

Yes, I posted about that is well. You know what's funny? Most people didn't even seem to notice that Blaine was omitted.

My theory is that Blaine is related to Mork from Ork, and he's getting younger by the minute.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/16/2013, 8:47 am

I am really sorry that almost everytime some character who was neglected for a long time finally gets a storyline, it often makes people hate them more. It's like that with Schuster, it was like that with Tina... They really deserve much better treatment.

And I have found out I really cannot make a objective opinion about Blaine's storylines anymore... And the funny thing is I really like Darren but most of the time when I see Blaine on my screen, it does not matter what he is doing, I just want him to go away... I don't think I have ever dislike character on tv show the way I do dislike him... I know I am not fair but I cannot do anything about it... I love all the original characters, especially Kurt, Finn and Rachel and even though the writing for them suck most of the time I will continue loving them (I just love that people and blame the writers for their stupid inconsistent behavior), I am totally indifferent to the newbies, I don't enjoy them but I don't hate them but Blaine... I don't know what is it but I just really don't like him and cannot put my bias away whatever he is doing.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/16/2013, 8:49 am

I feel like Kurt' will end up in jail because we find out he slept with underage. :-) that is going to be his big shocking storyline for season 5 when Blaine will reveal his real age.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/16/2013, 9:14 am

Maybe they forgot about Blaine because he never really interacts with the newbies. He has scenes with Sam, Tina, Finn and now with Sue, but we've never seen him talk to Jake, Marley and the others.

I don't want to believe that the writers intentionally missed his name because he is not graduating for some reason. Even they can't be so stupid.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/16/2013, 9:34 am

arina wrote:I am really sorry that almost everytime some character who was neglected for a long time finally gets a storyline, it often makes people hate them more. It's like that with Schuster, it was like that with Tina... They really deserve much better treatment.

And I have found out I really cannot make a objective opinion about Blaine's storylines anymore... And the funny thing is I really like Darren but most of the time when I see Blaine on my screen, it does not matter what he is doing, I just want him to go away... I don't think I have ever dislike character on tv show the way I do dislike him... I know I am not fair but I cannot do anything about it... I love all the original characters, especially Kurt, Finn and Rachel and even though the writing for them suck most of the time I will continue loving them (I just love that people and blame the writers for their stupid inconsistent behavior), I am totally indifferent to the newbies, I don't enjoy them but I don't hate them but Blaine... I don't know what is it but I just really don't like him and cannot put my bias away whatever he is doing.

Honestly, I think lot of the reason why a lot of people don't like Blaine has nothing to do with Darren. It's the over exposure of the character, the ridiculous number of songs he gets, the way they seem to be thrusting him into scenes wih everyone and the behavior of his stans that do it. Even the way they shoot he character in the peformances is a bit much. CWM and ISB were really just wet dream fantasies for the Blarren stans. And even in the group numbers, they seem to show him a lot more than they do everyone else (just look at Diva and Footloose). It's really beyond ridiculous at this point.

And for all of that overexposue of Blaine, how much development has he received. He really hasn't grown at all. He is still just a whiny attention whore who has to be loved and admired by all. He's received zero development from his relationship with Sam. He's received zero development from all his screentime with Tina.

I think the thing that frustrates us as Kurtsies and probably some other parts of the fandom is that the overexposure of Blaine has lead to the diminishment of characters who have been better developed that are portrayed by stronger actors and singers. Kurt and Chris have suffered the most by being attached at the hip to Blaine because for much of the Klaine relationship, as Brad himself has admitted, Kurt got lost in Klaine because Blaine was written with so much superiority.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 3/16/2013, 9:50 am

Before I say anything, Happy (belated) birthday, Ivana! hola

Resolution of Rachel's pregnancy scare took 3 seconds. Huh. On the other hand, I'm glad that they didn't drag out another pregnancy storyline on Glee. We have enough of those already.

Gigolos dancing with cougars and a Brody solo. Ack! Fast-forwarded through that performance super-fast.

Sue's most scathing insult to Blaine:'Young Burt Reynolds'. Oh well, points for continuity at least (I recall Sue using that nickname on Blaine back in last season's Christmas episode).

I'd be more outraged on Tina's behalf in the Blue office scene if I actually care that much about her anymore.

Will telling Finn that he gave him the job out of pity was cruel. Will getting more screentime is not doing his character any favours.

I can actually enjoy the Blue scenes where Blaine was yelling at Sue after Sue's pranks on him. Blaine still annoys me, but he's marginally more tolerable when he's doing comedy and not sharing a scene with Kurt.

The Ryder/Unique duet is pretty good. The feud on the other hand... Meh.

Sue's mimicry of Nicki Minaj would no doubt be more amusing if I actually know who Minaj is and how she usually behaves (other than having an obsession with pink wigs).

Santana's performance with the scaffolding is an eye-catching spectacle (with multiple skimpily clad sexy women dancing around poles), but I feel like I need to carry a Y chromosome to appreciate it more.

Being a bit of a fan of Backstreet Boys back in the days, I would confess to liking the Finn/Will duet. Though I don't quite understand how that mashup with those lyrics would allow them to sing out their aggression.

Blaine officially only has one performing face. The mash up with Sue doesn't... mesh well.

Just realized I'm making a lot of commentary on the songs/performances. Guess the plot-side of the episode is just that un-engaging.

At least Finn is taking steps to get out of that choir room, even if he required Will booting him out (and making him feel like crap) and suddenly world-wise Marley's advice to get him there.

Unique should not do crying scenes. Kitty is nice without rhyme or reason. Being in Glee club (or is it sleeping with Puck?) has the wondrous side effect of giving bitchy cheerleaders a desire to stand up for people they used to ridicule and bully.

Santana bringing Finn in to confront Brody is just weird and wrong. I can understand if she brought Rachel to that hotel room to reveal the truth about Brody's occupation to her. Not Finn. And where does a jobless person like Finn get the money to fly from Lima to NYC on a whim like that? Did Santana pay for his plane ticket with her mother's cash or there really is a teleporter especially for McKinley alumni?

Oh yeah, I agree that Finn's 'future wife' line to Brody is creepy.

Speaking of creepy, I don't understand why Ryder's internet chat scene had to end on such an ominous note. I mean, he's not chatting with a pedophile in prison who's pretending to be a hot girl online is he? (Oh Glee, please don't go there)
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/16/2013, 10:23 am

Delight wrote:
Speaking of creepy, I don't understand why Ryder's internet chat scene had to end on such an ominous note. I mean, he's not chatting with a pedophile in prison who's pretending to be a hot girl online is he? (Oh Glee, please don't go there)

Ryan did say that Ryder was going to have a scary storyline.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/16/2013, 2:31 pm

arina wrote:I feel like Kurt' will end up in jail because we find out he slept with underage. :-) that is going to be his big shocking storyline for season 5 when Blaine will reveal his real age.

LOL! Oh, my God...that would be so messed up! ptdr

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/16/2013, 2:39 pm

arina wrote:I feel like Kurt' will end up in jail because we find out he slept with underage. :-) that is going to be his big shocking storyline for season 5 when Blaine will reveal his real age.

Razz

I expect anything from Glee, but how will they make Blaine younger?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/16/2013, 2:45 pm

I don't care whether they graduate him or not. Just as long as he doesn't end up in NYC with Kurt. Razz

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/16/2013, 11:49 pm

brisallie wrote:

4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 3429310274

I expect anything from Glee, but how will they make Blaine younger?
Darren is way too old to look like a young teenager. 4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 3429310274
This is getting beyond ridiculous. 4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 3429310274
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/16/2013, 11:52 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:I don't care whether they graduate him or not. Just as long as he doesn't end up in NYC with Kurt. Razz

Agree Razz
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 3/17/2013, 12:26 am

Well, the only ones that do pass for a teenager on this show is Chris and the newbies. I don't see Rachel being an ingenue, and certainly not Santana. Finn and Puck, forget it.

Still hoping for the Sue smack down Slaine are plotting will evolve into ultimate Sue revenge, and she sinks Blaine's NYADA audition. That would be delicious.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/17/2013, 12:31 am

Divalicious wrote:Well, the only ones that do pass for a teenager on this show is Chris and the newbies. I don't see Rachel being an ingenue, and certainly not Santana. Finn and Puck, forget it.
I don't think even Chris can pass for a teenager anymore these days. wub
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/17/2013, 12:48 am

Divalicious wrote:Well, the only ones that do pass for a teenager on this show is Chris and the newbies. I don't see Rachel being an ingenue, and certainly not Santana. Finn and Puck, forget it.

Still hoping for the Sue smack down Slaine are plotting will evolve into ultimate Sue revenge, and she sinks Blaine's NYADA audition. That would be delicious.

Actually I see most of the viewers and the fandom rooting for Sue and not Blam. And would rejoice if she got her revenge.

And if their plot is the Cheerio's to lose their Nationals (which I am thinking that is the plan, because RIB are too lazy to think of something original).

Because what could Blaine have to spy on?

Sue is an open book. There can't be anything shocking to find.

And ND have the choir room back. And Finn is gone. So what is the point. What is the revenge for?

This is just some stupid hero story. But the fact is Sue is a more popular character than Blarren.

I think this story will backfire big time. 4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 357632081
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/17/2013, 1:48 am

I actually think that both Lea and Chris seem youthful, but for different reasons. With Chris, it's his naturally lighter tone and his fountain-of-youth looks. He really does come across as a teen sometimes.

With Lea, despite her sexier look for Rachel, she still comes across as young to me. Maybe it's her height, but mostly, I think it's her wide eyed, innocent way of acting...oh, and I can't forget her voice. That very bright, chipper sound she has when both speaking and singing. She really needs to voice a Disney princess someday.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 3/17/2013, 2:12 am

ColferInspired wrote:

Actually I see most of the viewers and the fandom rooting for Sue and not Blam. And would rejoice if she got her revenge.

And if their plot is the Cheerio's to lose their Nationals (which I am thinking that is the plan, because RIB are too lazy to think of something original).

Because what could Blaine have to spy on?

Sue is an open book. There can't be anything shocking to find.

And ND have the choir room back. And Finn is gone. So what is the point. What is the revenge for?

This is just some stupid hero story. But the fact is Sue is a more popular character than Blarren.

I think this story will backfire big time. 4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 357632081

I don't know if it is spying that Blaine will do, or sabotage. If he somehow screws up the Regionals for the Cheerios, I can see Sue screwing up Regionals for ND, and perhaps something more specific to Blaine. He really needs to stop being handed stuff.

I want there to be a change in his fortunes. Kurt couldn't win squat when he was at ND, but he has been successful in NY. I want Blaine, who wins absolutely everything in Lima to find out he loses everything he wants once he graduates. Let him fight for his future as well as Kurt, before the writers give Klaine the "magic" happy ending they keep spouting about.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next