Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread

+17
Lottie2303
valkeakuulas
Ireth
fantastica
sheny
ColferGirl
bayth
MoviesAreLife
brisallie
SippyCupofLuv
opals
ColferInspired
Divalicious
ChrisColferFan1
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
21 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap6%4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap44%4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 7 ]
4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap44%4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 7 ]
[ 0 ]
4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap6%4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 16

4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 Empty Re: 4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Lottie2303 3/17/2013, 6:47 am

I wonder if the throwaway line 'you financially ruined my parents' will actually have a real development. It would be a valid reason why Blaine would stay around in Lima and to incorporate him to MK once again. He might use it as extra curriculum points for his College courses (I'm not American, so please feel free to point out the mistakes I just made with this assumption). It would actually be an interesting storyline for Blaine, instead of all the rubbish he gets so far!

I really don't get the Sue/Blaine story either. It also just gets to the point that Blaine has too many storylines while other characters (not just Kurt) are placed in the background. I like Blaine and I start to despise him! Last episode I rolled my eyes when he appeared on screen. RIB is ruining his character (and Darrens chances of post-Glee) by overexposing him so much. I still hold on the fact that Sue is actually punishing Blaine because of Kurt... it would take away Kurts agency, but I like to think at least one person in Lima still actually cares for him and his feelings. Everyone else, including his own step-brother, seem to have forgotten him dryy .
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 Empty Re: 4x16 "Feud" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  glimmerle 3/17/2013, 6:59 am

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:I don't care whether they graduate him or not. Just as long as he doesn't end up in NYC with Kurt. Razz

Agree Razz
Me too.

Divalicious wrote:I want there to be a change in his fortunes. Kurt couldn't win squat when he was at ND, but he has been successful in NY. I want Blaine, who wins absolutely everything in Lima to find out he loses everything he wants once he graduates. Let him fight for his future as well as Kurt, before the writers give Klaine the "magic" happy ending they keep spouting about.
I agree with almost everything. I just don't want even more creepy Blaine fighting for stalking Kurt and pining for him with numerous songs, I want him out of his life so Kurt can be happy and move on free from his baggage.

Lottie2303 wrote:I wonder if the throwaway line 'you financially ruined my parents' will actually have a real development. It would be a valid reason why Blaine would stay around in Lima and to incorporate him to MK once again. He might use it as extra curriculum points for his College courses (I'm not American, so please feel free to point out the mistakes I just made with this assumption).
I hope so. I've wished for him to become choir-room-Finn 2.0 all season long. Everything that finally ends his winning-streak and keeps him away from NY would be fine with me, actually.
Let's just hope they won't use this as an explaination for him to stay for free at the Hummelberry loft next season.
glimmerle
glimmerle
Llama
Llama

http://glimmerle.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/17/2013, 7:48 am

Divalicious wrote:I don't know if it is spying that Blaine will do, or sabotage. If he somehow screws up the Regionals for the Cheerios, I can see Sue screwing up Regionals for ND, and perhaps something more specific to Blaine. He really needs to stop being handed stuff.

I want there to be a change in his fortunes. Kurt couldn't win squat when he was at ND, but he has been successful in NY. I want Blaine, who wins absolutely everything in Lima to find out he loses everything he wants once he graduates. Let him fight for his future as well as Kurt, before the writers give Klaine the "magic" happy ending they keep spouting about.
I honestly think that this whole "Blaine lost his feud so he could spy on Sue" was only fabricated so that Blaine wonderboy Anderson wouldn't actually lose something for a change. Which is infuriating, but I really think it's nothing more than that, maybe with adding yet another character who wants Blaine and who Blaine gets a storyline with in the hope that this time it will actually be more than dumb and boring.
There will be some silly discovery of Blam about Sue, they will be declared ~heroes again, and that's it.
Excuse me while I vomit. vomit2

Lottie2303 wrote:I wonder if the throwaway line 'you financially ruined my parents' will actually have a real development. It would be a valid reason why Blaine would stay around in Lima and to incorporate him to MK once again. He might use it as extra curriculum points for his College courses (I'm not American, so please feel free to point out the mistakes I just made with this assumption). It would actually be an interesting storyline for Blaine, instead of all the rubbish he gets so far!
No, I don't think it will have any impact or consequences. If it had, it would be very easy of Blaine's parents to sue Sue for what she did to Blaine, including the plane, the 'sexual' harassment, the forgery of his signature under the Cheerios contract. I know this is Glee but this would be very hard to sell as a sensible plot. All the ducktape and glue in the world could not keep a plot like that together.
Sue's threats and wrongdoings are always treated as outlandish comedic unrealistic stuff. If anything of it had been treated as real Sue would be in jail now, or at least out of a job.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 3/17/2013, 8:04 am

Divalicious wrote:I want there to be a change in his fortunes. Kurt couldn't win squat when he was at ND, but he has been successful in NY. I want Blaine, who wins absolutely everything in Lima to find out he loses everything he wants once he graduates. Let him fight for his future as well as Kurt, before the writers give Klaine the "magic" happy ending they keep spouting about.

I'd worship RIB they would follow through with it. However, my expectations are low.

Glorfindel wrote:No, I don't think it will have any impact or consequences. If it had, it would be very easy of Blaine's parents to sue Sue for what she did to Blaine, including the plane, the 'sexual' harassment, the forgery of his signature under the Cheerios contract. I know this is Glee but this would be very hard to sell as a sensible plot. All the ducktape and glue in the world could not keep a plot like that together.
Sue's threats and wrongdoings are always treated as outlandish comedic unrealistic stuff. If anything of it had been treated as real Sue would be in jail now, or at least out of a job.

Sure, but maybe they delve deeper in the story, such as, Blaines parents were already financially ruined. You are right as it most likely won't have any impact, but it is a shame, as it would be an interesting development. For once, it would be actually a Blaine story I would be excited about (................but it most likely would finsih with him getting a scholarship from NYADA after the Glee club + Kurt fought for him to keep his dream alive...... vomir . Hereby, I withdraw my previous statement).
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 3/17/2013, 12:49 pm

Divalicious wrote:

I don't know if it is spying that Blaine will do, or sabotage. If he somehow screws up the Regionals for the Cheerios, I can see Sue screwing up Regionals for ND, and perhaps something more specific to Blaine. He really needs to stop being handed stuff.

I want there to be a change in his fortunes. Kurt couldn't win squat when he was at ND, but he has been successful in NY. I want Blaine, who wins absolutely everything in Lima to find out he loses everything he wants once he graduates. Let him fight for his future as well as Kurt, before the writers give Klaine the "magic" happy ending they keep spouting about.

I want this too. I'd really love to see a reversal of fortune if Blaine makes his way to NY. Of course, that's something the writers promised about Rachel too - "Season 4 will make her an underdog again!!!!" - and we saw how that turned out. suure But I'd definitely love to see him fight for his future and especially for his relationship with Kurt, instead of just handing them both to Blaine on a silver platter with no effort on his part at all.....

But I find it sad that even Darren Criss has mentioned in a recent interview that he wants Blaine to have to struggle for something, because he feels Blaine's very privileged and wins often. If Darren notices, I can't imagine the writers haven't noticed how little Blaine struggles and how much he wins.....I don't know why they refuse to let Blaine be an underdog, like Kurt.
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/18/2013, 6:28 pm

ColferGirl wrote:
Divalicious wrote:

I don't know if it is spying that Blaine will do, or sabotage. If he somehow screws up the Regionals for the Cheerios, I can see Sue screwing up Regionals for ND, and perhaps something more specific to Blaine. He really needs to stop being handed stuff.

I want this too. I'd really love to see a reversal of fortune if Blaine makes his way to NY. Of course, that's something the writers promised about Rachel too - "Season 4 will make her an underdog again!!!!" - and we saw how that turned out. suure But I'd definitely love to see him fight for his future and especially for his relationship with Kurt, instead of just handing them both to Blaine on a silver platter with no effort on his part at all.....

But I find it sad that even Darren Criss has mentioned in a recent interview that he wants Blaine to have to struggle for something, because he feels Blaine's very privileged and wins often. If Darren notices, I can't imagine the writers haven't noticed how little Blaine struggles and how much he wins.....I don't know why they refuse to let Blaine be an underdog, like Kurt.

Well, at least Darren is noticing how unbalanced things are. That's something in his favour, I guess. dryy

I can't wait for the next episode! Bring on the cute Kurt moments! tonguue

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5