Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animes and mangas you love

+8
Emile
paulopf
ColferGirl
Vir Cotto
dap1217
brisallie
Shinra17
fantastica
12 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Animes and mangas you love - Page 4 Empty Re: Animes and mangas you love

Post  Shinra17 4/16/2012, 4:47 pm

^ Lesbians are obviously people who should be concerned by the yuri stuff, but we are talking about market targets (gays and lesbians are rather a niche market).
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/16/2012, 4:53 pm

brisallie wrote:You know I choose an anime because of two things: storyline and graphics, actually that why I can't bear Shin Shan, because I think the mangaka never learned how to draw properly! Also the story is for youngster people ... or maybe not.
Idem for the manga. To me the worst is when a mangaka uses the same kind of traits for every character and you can't distinguish them from each other! Like the author of the Gentlemen's Alliance Cross. Oy.
I read it for mistake at school on a free hour, and I was costantly (to the girl who lent it to me): "Who is she? Ah, is a boy, okay" "...why everyone is talking like they know him? I don't remember him! Ah, right right, he was her brother, right". So annoying. mince
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 4/16/2012, 5:08 pm

@brisallie
It surprised me that you said gay guys read yuri cause I didn't know that and cause I wouldn't read it. Two beautiful girls romancing each other or going at it are beautiful, but not exactly my cup of tea. Wink
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/16/2012, 5:12 pm

@brisallie isn't gay guy you know. neutre I wonder how she knows about THAT. Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/16/2012, 5:16 pm

paulopf wrote:@brisallie
It surprised me that you said gay guys read yuri cause I didn't know that and cause I wouldn't read it. Two beautiful girls romancing each other or going at it are beautiful, but not exactly my cup of tea. Wink

Boy! Is the second time today that someone is surprised by the fact they're gays that watch yuri Razz Maybe my friend is the one who's really weird hahahaha

@Emile, this's the manga you were talking about, right?
Animes and mangas you love - Page 4 Alliance

The girls have bigger eyes than boys so that it helps to recognize each genre lol
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/16/2012, 5:21 pm

^Yes is that! And you have to consider that the page are in B&W. To me their are pratically the same when the girls have the eyes half-closed. @.@
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/30/2012, 4:28 pm

BlueJazz wrote:
11. Other favorite TV shows: USA- Shameless US (highly recommended), True Blood, Big Bang Theory, Modern Family; Japan- Nodame Cantabile, Jin, Kaze no Garden, some animes

Hardly ever I see this thread so until now I haven't noticed that you like Nodame Cantabile too wub Is one of my favorite dramas, Nodame is so funny and talented :D

PS: some people have recommended me JIN, so Is good?

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 5/31/2012, 3:03 pm

brisallie wrote:
Hardly ever I see this thread so until now I haven't noticed that you like Nodame Cantabile too wub Is one of my favorite dramas, Nodame is so funny and talented :D

PS: some people have recommended me JIN, so Is good?

Glad to know that you watch Japanese shows, too Smile Nodame is absolutely funny and unpredictable, and I love her for those wub Plus, her piano-playing skills? Just sigh... wub I wish I could play like her.

Yup, I've watched JIN and it's good wub It's quite motivational and very heartwarming as well. The pace might be a bit slow sometimes but overall still nice to watch neutre However, it's set in Edo period so you may feel weird at first if you haven't watched this kind of series. I personally have no problem with it. My favorite character is Nokaze even though she's a prostitute. There's a sequel but I haven't watched it so no comment here. Hope you enjoy the show if you're going to watch it neutre

I notice from your sig that you like Korean series, right? I used to stan for Rain after watching Full House tonguue (it was quite popular back then) but now I rarely watch Korean series anymore. What's the title of the series that you put as your sig?

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/31/2012, 3:28 pm

BlueJazz wrote:

Glad to know that you watch Japanese shows, too Smile Nodame is absolutely funny and unpredictable, and I love her for those wub Plus, her piano-playing skills? Just sigh... wub I wish I could play like her.

Yup, I've watched JIN and it's good wub It's quite motivational and very heartwarming as well. The pace might be a bit slow sometimes but overall still nice to watch neutre However, it's set in Edo period so you may feel weird at first if you haven't watched this kind of series. I personally have no problem with it. My favorite character is Nokaze even though she's a prostitute. There's a sequel but I haven't watched it so no comment here. Hope you enjoy the show if you're going to watch it neutre

I notice from your sig that you like Korean series, right? I used to stan for Rain after watching Full House tonguue (it was quite popular back then) but now I rarely watch Korean series anymore. What's the title of the series that you put as your sig?

First of all I'm more into japanese dramas than Korean ones but I won't deny I'm love with Stairway to Heaven wub Do you know it? Currently I'm watching Rooftop Prince, which is the signature gif I have now.

Going back to japanese dramas, I've seen about ten, among them the most populars like Hana Yori Dango and Hana Kimi (which also one of my fav ones). Once I saw a drama called Yoshitsune but I think it was settled before Edo period so I could give it a try to Jin Smile

Here's a gif of Nodame for you
Animes and mangas you love - Page 4 Tumblr_lsy8uyQ5pW1qee64uo1_400
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 5/31/2012, 4:31 pm

^ Aww, thanks, sweetie wub Love that gif! It makes me feel cheerful Razz We should post more Nodame gif in this forum after all the angst after the finale around here tonguue

Same here, I'm more into Japanese series too! Mostly because they are short, simple and their pace is faster. Korean series tend to drag a lot. I've watched Stairway to Heaven, too! The show made me had insomnia for days because it's just so sad and heartbreaking crycry Kudos to the casts for the great acting!

I fell in love with Jp series after watching Nobuta wo produce. It's a high school drama but simply amazing wub I have a few favorites like Kaze no Garden, The Drifting Classroom, Operation Love and etc... I've watched Hana Yori Dango (it's so much better than the Taiwan's version) but not Hana Kimi (because I've watched the taiwan's version and the story is kinda silly tonguue ) and Yoshitsune.

Did you watch a lot of Asian series? I have the impression that you have but I'm not sure Razz

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/31/2012, 10:08 pm

BlueJazz wrote:^ Aww, thanks, sweetie wub Love that gif! It makes me feel cheerful Razz We should post more Nodame gif in this forum after all the angst after the finale around here tonguue

Same here, I'm more into Japanese series too! Mostly because they are short, simple and their pace is faster. Korean series tend to drag a lot. I've watched Stairway to Heaven, too! The show made me had insomnia for days because it's just so sad and heartbreaking crycry Kudos to the casts for the great acting!

I fell in love with Jp series after watching Nobuta wo produce. It's a high school drama but simply amazing wub I have a few favorites like Kaze no Garden, The Drifting Classroom, Operation Love and etc... I've watched Hana Yori Dango (it's so much better than the Taiwan's version) but not Hana Kimi (because I've watched the taiwan's version and the story is kinda silly tonguue ) and Yoshitsune.

Did you watch a lot of Asian series? I have the impression that you have but I'm not sure Razz

More Nodame and Chiaki lol
Animes and mangas you love - Page 4 Tumblr_lmeov7PW1c1qkrdgno1_400

Stairway to Heaven was the first asian drama I've ever seen because was transmitted on TV some years ago, but it was dubbed to spanish so then I searched on internet the original version and as I told you before I'm totally in love with it despite made me cry and curse a lot because of the plot crycry

I know Hana Kimi is silly and nonsense but at least cheer you up and since last week all of us we need it. Personally I haven't seen the Taiwan version but I know the main lead looks totally like a boy :O. This's the japanese version (original one)

A friend of mine recommended me Hana Yori Dango about three years ago so I watched and I liked it, actually for me is the best version, and then I started to watch more japanese dramas because and I'm quoting you: they're short, simple and their pace is faster.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 6/1/2012, 5:23 pm

Welcome Opals! hola

brisallie wrote:

@Bluejazz, if you still wanna keep this chatting about dramas, I suggest the anime thread because is already created, besides is also related to japan lol

Sure neutre And we can post more nodame's gifs! Yay flower

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/1/2012, 6:38 pm

BlueJazz wrote:Welcome Opals! hola

brisallie wrote:

@Bluejazz, if you still wanna keep this chatting about dramas, I suggest the anime thread because is already created, besides is also related to japan lol

Sure neutre And we can post more nodame's gifs! Yay flower

OK :D so please Shinra could you move our chatting to anime? Smile
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 6/2/2012, 2:20 pm

Thank for moving our discussion here, Shinra neutre

More nodame gifs:

Animes and mangas you love - Page 4 Nodamebearlove

Another cute one (I think it's fan-made)

Animes and mangas you love - Page 4 Tumblr_m3m46tGlLN1qm4swlo1_500

How did you find those gifs? It's hard to find good live-action gifs :( Mostly are anime's gifs.

What's your favorite piano performance by Nodame in the series (not including the special and movies)?

Mine are probably these:

The Chopin's etude is just CRAZY Shocked

Last edited by BlueJazz on 6/2/2012, 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/2/2012, 3:31 pm

^ u can't take baidu's pictures out of its own place. I suggest you download them, then upload to imagebarn or tinypic.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/2/2012, 3:43 pm

I can't see your gif :( only the one with the huge bear.

I found them in tumblr, I wrote megumi noda or nodame cantabile drama or live action, whatever word that it works hahaha but you're right, is mostly about the anime :(

My favorite one is "Alborada del Gracioso" but is from the special as well
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 6/2/2012, 4:22 pm

fantastica wrote:^ u can't take baidu's pictures out of its own place. I suggest you download them, then upload to imagebarn or tinypic.

Really? blinkk How come I can see them through my computer here? Hmm...

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 6/2/2012, 4:23 pm

brisallie wrote:I can't see your gif :( only the one with the huge bear.

Oops, sorry. How about the fan-made gif ?

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/2/2012, 7:39 pm

BlueJazz wrote:...

The Chopin's etude is just CRAZY Shocked

Oh My she has an amazing talent, there's any doubt she born with a gift. I remember it was easy for her to learn musical scores by heard. Actually there wasn't a scene she was playing a musical piece in the piano and suddenly in the middle she changed the melody because she remember another song she had heard in the morning?

Yes, I can see the fan-made gif. Like those moment when Nodame were running to hug Chiaki- sempai Razz
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 6/8/2012, 12:30 pm

Oh, I like that song which you embedded too neutre But my favorite performance by Nodame in the special will be this:

Probably because Mozart is one of my favorite composer and I really like his style wub

BTW, What's your favorite orchestra performance? Mine will be this :

I always have a big smile on my face when I watch this Smile

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/8/2012, 4:39 pm

BlueJazz wrote:Oh, I like that song which you embedded too neutre But my favorite performance by Nodame in the special will be this:

Probably because Mozart is one of my favorite composer and I really like his style wub

BTW, What's your favorite orchestra performance? Mine will be this :

I always have a big smile on my face when I watch this Smile

If I remember well these scenes, the first one is from the special and originally she was going to wear a dress her mom made but she got fat so instead she's wearing this more original costume. I'm not a fan of Mozart but I won't deny this piece is a classic and remind me my childhood.

About the second one, here my memory is failing so tell me was one of the first works of Chiaki as orchestra director? Besides I'm more into this because Beethoven is one of my favorite, well his "Moonlight Sonata" is one of my fav ones. Also I feel proud of Chiaki-sempai Razz

Searching on youtube more videos to remember lol
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/11/2012, 4:29 pm

Is not one of my fav musical moments but is the first time Chiaki and Nodame played the piano together wub He noticed how passionate is Nodame when she's playing the piano and he has to keep up with her.

Do you remember this scene from the special? Razz

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Animes and mangas you love - Page 4 Empty WTF

Post  brisallie 6/22/2012, 9:32 pm

@BlueJazz and Shinra, did you read this guys? :(

On Wednesday, Japan's House of Councillors passed a bill into law that covers a variety of issues regarding the usage of documents and digital content. 233 of the Diet's 242 members cast votes on the law: 221 for and 12 against. As the bill had already passed the Diet's House of Representatives last Friday, the law will go into force on October 1.

The law includes sections outlawing the "ripping" of content, for personal use, that involves the bypassing of digital copy protection such as the CSS system on DVDs.

The law also includes a section added in committee that imposes a penalty to the already illegal act of knowingly downloading copyrighted material without permission, and those charged with illegal downloading will now face up to two years of prison or fines of up to 2 million yen (about US$25,400). The law also obligates national and local governments to educate minors on illegal download prevention.

Source 1 Source 2

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 6/23/2012, 3:27 pm

^Pardon my English, does that mean we won't be able to download jp dramas and animes online without paying anymore :( ? Or it's only the Japan citizens can't download those stuff in their country anymore?

@Romina: Ah, I love the Sonata for 2 pianos performance where Nodame and Chiaki first collaborated in the show. I really respect Chiaki for being able to keep up with Nodame even though she didn't play in the "right" way wub He's meant to be a great conductor, isn't he?

Haha, the French-speaking scene from the ps is hilarious ptdr Nodame gave a wrong impression to the French guy who was eavesdropping at the side when she was practicing French. I agree with Chiaki, Nodame's book was very weird tonguue

Ok, back to our previous conversation in "bistro on the corner". Is the vampire drama that you mentioned a Korean drama? I've never watched a Korean drama about vampires. Is it good?

About the "divorce ceremony", I saw it on a show aired this year named "Renai Neet ~Wasureta Koi no Hajimekata". It's about a woman who is already at wedding age (I think it's 30 plus) but has absolutely no desire to get a bf. You can find some articles about "divorce ceremonies" on google. I think it's an official ceremony instead of casual celebration because they invite families and friends (food and drinks provided) just like the wedding ceremonies. It sounds crazy isn't it?

Based on our conversations, I can see you've watched quite a lot of Jp dramas. Besides those you've mentioned, are there any other that really impressed you?

PS: Boy, this forum is quite dead these days, isn't it? I wonder what'll it be after Glee ends and Chris isn't casted in another series yet...

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/23/2012, 5:07 pm

^
It seems this law it gonna affect us as well. My english is not better thna yours but what I've read from others forums is that lots of people are complaining about this, but this is so recently that we're not sure what gonna happen into few months. Personally I think it would be a wrong idea to do this because they're gonna lose fans.

LOL Is funny to read that was Chiaki the one who had to keep up with Nodame because previosuly he mentioned something that she's not that good, you know he had his ego. So as you have mentioned he's a good conductor, more than a piano player IMO. HAHAHHA that scene is one of my favorites by far, the other is when Chiaki takes Nodame to visit the city and she's more worried about eating that appreciate the Eiffel Tower, so on hahhaha

Nope, the vampire drama I was talking about is japanese and is called "Koishite Akuma", is about a 15 years old vampire who fell in love with his teacher because she's actually his love before he was transformed into vampire.

You know, I haven't seen the drama you mentioned about "divorce ceremonies" but I know the lead female is the same woman from Gokusen series Smile and yep it sounds crazy blinkk I gonna google it.

WOW I've seen more than ten dramas but one that still impressed me until today and I always recommend is LIFE. The SL is about a young girl called Ayumu and she's suffering bullying from her ex-friend who's a really scary girl but then you realize she's very lonely, so probably that why her attitude toward others. BTW is based on a manga.

This's a MV

Is Summer (well where I live is Winter) that could be a good answer why this forum is being so quiet lately. But next month is Chris tour so possibly we're going to have lots of pictures and then is Glee again.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next