Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6

+32
ladydianab
BlueJazz
bayth
sjonnepon
Dame Loli
emilynna
MissSoniaPP
brisallie
sheny
coxfire
opals
glimmerle
arina
valkeakuulas
CloveGlee
Ireth
Delight
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
Catt24
Divalicious
ColferGirl
sahhar
M&M
Ranwing
zuppid
fantastica
Buenos
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
MoviesAreLife
Jellyrolls
36 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6 - Page 7 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/1/2013, 1:21 am

ColferInspired wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:I think some Klainers/Blaine stans are watching a different version of Glee. Blaine is not the most perfect cupcake eva.

And that Blaine is the perfect friend and comforts everyone.

Everyone except Kurt of course, as we have never seen him do this. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6 - Page 7 3181402168

And those idiot Blaine stan Klainers that think Klaine is perfect together.

I think Adam would be more of comfort to Kurt if he ever needed it.

Agree 100% with the entire post above.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6 - Page 7 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6

Post  Glorfindel 2/1/2013, 5:44 pm

This is the cover for the dvd of (the first half of?) season 4:

Spoiler:
Rant away..... antifana

..... I can't even. Mad

Last edited by Jellyrolls on 2/1/2013, 8:57 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : That needed a spoiler tag.)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/1/2013, 5:45 pm

why rant? I'd rather walk away than wasting my precious saliva...

but will throw an e-spit at it anyway. tonguue

done. gone.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/1/2013, 8:58 pm

Glorfindel wrote:This is the cover for the dvd of (the first half of?) season 4:

Spoiler:
Rant away..... antifana

..... I can't even. Mad

I had to put it in spoiler tags. vomir

Welcome to Blee.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 2/2/2013, 7:39 am

Glorfindel wrote:This is the cover for the dvd of (the first half of?) season 4:

Spoiler:
Rant away..... antifana

..... I can't even. Mad

I don't get it. Do TPTB on Glee believe that the 5 million viewers that Glee still manages to hold onto tenuously comprise entirely of Blarren stans?

They've never done a DVD collection cover before that didn't show the ensemble cast. I'm thinking that this DVD cover is a hoax (or, at the very least, I'm hoping that it is).
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/2/2013, 7:44 am

I am hoping that if they are using that cover, they are doing multiple versions so you can pick the one you want. But the reality is that Ryan loves his Darren and has to promote blee.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 2/2/2013, 8:54 am

also, lets be honest here. who had the most screen time, songs and storylines in this first half of the season. blaine. and who is the most recognizable figure connected to glee - jane lynch aka. sue. it's marketing 1 on 1. if not blaine, i'd put rachel instead because she is the star and had the most to do in new york.

maybe the part 2 will feature kurt and rachel. but more likely rachel and finn.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 2/2/2013, 6:41 pm

I've been both sad and happy whilst reading a lot of Kadam fics out there today. Written by different people and all reflecting at some level how disjointed Klaine is, when you take their relationshp completely out off context and break it into small events and sayings. Even if you try to think of Kurt and Blaine's relationship as a serious, based on real life criterias, it looks horribly wrong and downgrading for Kurt and I can't help but to think we've all been living in this cloud of romance, especially during S3.

We sort of got what was going on but it reared it's ugly head at the very end of the season. Even the slow burners woke up during Break-Up. For me Dance With Somebody was the episode where I find that Blaine stepped over the line, even if he hadn't cheated in S4. (I know talking about THE cheating is a revolving door, but I just can not help it, it has become quite the obstacle for the possible Klaine reunion.) Everything that made Kurt fall in love with Blaine as the dreamboat-BF was slowly bleeding out of the relationship and the same happened to lot of Kurtsies thoughts towards Klaine as well.

I'm not saying that Kurt wasn't happy at any of those months he spent with Blaine but boy when these seperate writers pick on all of those little things it changes into a mess. There's a lot of realised anger in some parts of the fandom which is now manifesting in these brilliant angsty fics. I find it interesting if the show would/could actually address this insecurity created for Kurt during his relationship with Blaine, but I doubt some of the writers find there's nothing wrong with Klaine at it's past or in the future. Some of that insecurity also rides on how Hummelberry will evolve in relation with their competitive nature's and Kurt's position as the only "true underdog" in NY.

This is why I love Kurt but hate the show: just by thinking one aspect of his life you can place and relate him to so many other situations and state of minds...if only one of my ultimate favorite characters and actors wasn't in a show that lost it's drive during the past two years.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/3/2013, 12:16 am

Kurt and Blaine have never had the perfect relationship that the Klainers claim they do. They don't communicate well. They keep secrets from each other. It's not a healthy relationship for either of them since around the time Sebastian was introduced

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 2/3/2013, 12:43 am

The Blainers perceive Klaine as perfect, because Blaine is perfect, and therefore any relationship he is in is automatically the same. Klaine was more healthy than Brittana or Finchel, IMO, especially at the beginning. Unfortunately the show does a lot of saying not doing, like saying Kurt is a star, or fights for solos. Which indicates an occasional win, but we didn't get the see the win. Blaine, we see wins only. Blaine does not lose, parts, songs, roles in school. He doesn't lose friends, or people who lust after him. He is too perfect, and while they may like it, it wears on my nerves. I cannot compare to perfection, and I cannot emphasize with perfection. I fail, make bad decisions, feel bad about them, and attempt to improve myself, learning from them. Blaine has imperfect moments that they spend a lot of time justifying, but not him growing beyond them. We don't see him deciding he will work hard to be faithful in his next relationship, we are just told that he is a great guy and should forgive himself. Of course he should forgive himself, you can't survive in life if you can't let the bad things go, but you also don't grow without acknowledging how you need to do things in the future. Blaine is just a puppet they put on stage to sing, or have wonderful bro moments, showing how a true gay person should behave around his straight crush. Again, Kurt comes into a story with pathos, and drama and pain, and learns from it. They rinse off this story, and give Blaine the happy ending. What does that teach or evolve about the character. Nothing. Blaine goes from one level of perfect to another. *eternally grousing about Kurt being called a Saint, and it is a negative where Blaine is perfect and that is a positive, WTF!!* This is why I don't listen to fandom, or even to critics, which overtime have basically become paid viewers who voice their personal opinions. It used to be news tried to be impartial, to present both sides of the story, same with some reviewers, but now it is all about how you can tell negative comments with amusement. I just listen to how I feel. Screw everyone else (well, except you guys).

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 2/3/2013, 7:33 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Kurt and Blaine have never had the perfect relationship that the Klainers claim they do. They don't communicate well. They keep secrets from each other.
Yeah, I admit I want Rachel and Finn together (even If i don't actively shipping them) because they are my favorite characters (with Kurt) and I just like seeing them together but I see the writing for them is terrible and in real live this relationship would be extemely unhealthy. I am not fan of Klaine at all but I can understand that some people are. The fact I cannot understand is conviction of some people they are sooo healthy couple and criticize other couples how unhealthy they are because I don't think Klaine is any more healthier than Finchel for example. As you said they have big communations problems, they conversations are just sweet words but about anything serious, important. Blaine had hurt eye and Kurt decided how to handle the situation without consulting him and his parents....their relationship is so strong Blaine waited all two or how many weeks to sleep with another guy... Although I personally think they were unhealthy even before they together.

TV is different than real live I like alot of characters, couples on tv I wouldn't like in real life but I don't use an argument "they are so healthy" for liking them.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 2/3/2013, 8:55 am

Divalicious wrote:The Blainers perceive Klaine as perfect, because Blaine is perfect, and therefore any relationship he is in is automatically the same. Klaine was more healthy than Brittana or Finchel, IMO, especially at the beginning. Unfortunately the show does a lot of saying not doing, like saying Kurt is a star, or fights for solos. Which indicates an occasional win, but we didn't get the see the win. Blaine, we see wins only. Blaine does not lose, parts, songs, roles in school. He doesn't lose friends, or people who lust after him. He is too perfect, and while they may like it, it wears on my nerves. I cannot compare to perfection, and I cannot emphasize with perfection. I fail, make bad decisions, feel bad about them, and attempt to improve myself, learning from them. Blaine has imperfect moments that they spend a lot of time justifying, but not him growing beyond them. We don't see him deciding he will work hard to be faithful in his next relationship, we are just told that he is a great guy and should forgive himself. Of course he should forgive himself, you can't survive in life if you can't let the bad things go, but you also don't grow without acknowledging how you need to do things in the future. Blaine is just a puppet they put on stage to sing, or have wonderful bro moments, showing how a true gay person should behave around his straight crush. Again, Kurt comes into a story with pathos, and drama and pain, and learns from it. They rinse off this story, and give Blaine the happy ending. What does that teach or evolve about the character. Nothing. Blaine goes from one level of perfect to another. *eternally grousing about Kurt being called a Saint, and it is a negative where Blaine is perfect and that is a positive, WTF!!* This is why I don't listen to fandom, or even to critics, which overtime have basically become paid viewers who voice their personal opinions. It used to be news tried to be impartial, to present both sides of the story, same with some reviewers, but now it is all about how you can tell negative comments with amusement. I just listen to how I feel. Screw everyone else (well, except you guys).

I worship this post! Did you read my mind?
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/3/2013, 9:01 am

In context of Klaine's non-interactions in season 3 it is annoying that Blaine has had more scenes and done more to help Sam (and vice versa) than Klaine did in 1 1/2 seasons of being together. Besides of Blaine saying that "We'll figure something out" to Kurt we were shown nothing of him actively helping Kurt through his problems and insecurities in season 3.
Blaine is a better friend to Sam than he ever was to Kurt.

To be fair: this is not Blaine's fault, it's the writers', but in canon it's still true.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 2/3/2013, 9:07 am

Glorfindel wrote:In context of Klaine's non-interactions in season 3 it is annoying that Blaine has had more scenes and done more to help Sam (and vice versa) than Klaine did in 1 1/2 seasons of being together. Besides of Blaine saying that "We'll figure something out" to Kurt we were shown nothing of him actively helping Kurt through his problems and insecurities in season 3.
Blaine is a better friend to Sam than he ever was to Kurt.

To be fair: this is not Blaine's fault, it's the writers', but in canon it's still true.
I thought about that too.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/3/2013, 1:42 pm

Blaine confronted Karofsky in S2 and jumped in front of the slushie Sebastian threw at Kurt, but other than that we haven't really seen Blaine helping Kurt as a friend.
In the Thanksgiving episode Kurt and Blaine said they are each others best friend, but it's really hard to believe that when Blaine is running around yelling BLAM BLAM BLAM every 5 minutes in every episode. And Blaine did more to improve Sam's self esteem than to win Kurt's trust back.
I'm actually very annoyed by all the people on Tumblr and other places who say that Blam is the best friendship that has ever happened on the show. It will last until the end of the season when Blaine will probably move to NY and Sam will disappear. They won't even remember each others names 1 or 2 years after graduation.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/4/2013, 6:28 pm

IMO the problem with how Kurt is treated on the show is "complicated" and it's not just one thing....

1) He is in the NY narrative which is isolated from McKinley which gets 80-90 % screen time
2) Paired with Blaine, who usually always gets song focus
3) Even not paired with Blaine, Kurt usually does not get song focus
4) RM can not see him as sexual
5) Show cannot see Kurt in comedy as opposed to some angst/drama in his life
6) The show has reservations about m/m dynamics
7) Kurt is both for good and bad viewed as a gay role model/moral compass
8) has no regular character to interact with other than Rachel

Any others?
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/4/2013, 7:03 pm

Buenos wrote:Any others?
9) His bf for 1 1/2 years must be perfect, the leading man and passing for straight, so Kurt always has to pale in comparison. Something similar goes for his female co-star at NYADA: special snowflake Rachel.
10) His actor is gay and out in real life, and therefore is considered not eligible as the show's #1 leading man, as they think he has no (teen) female following and men can't bond with him as he is no bro.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/5/2013, 3:23 am

Glorfindel wrote:
Buenos wrote:Any others?
9) His bf for 1 1/2 years must be perfect, the leading man and passing for straight, so Kurt always has to pale in comparison. Something similar goes for his female co-star at NYADA: special snowflake Rachel.
10) His actor is gay and out in real life, and therefore is considered not eligible as the show's #1 leading man, as they think he has no (teen) female following and men can't bond with him as he is no bro.

Which is total BS, as 95% are fangirls and that most of them want to convert him and marry him.

And how many males want to bond with Blarren?

I would say zero.

RM is just an idiot.

All he has to do is go on tumblr and see Chris gets a bigger reaction from fans then Darren does.

Maybe someone should send the pics from the August Man and Icon photshoots to his twitter to show him how much Chris has changed. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6 - Page 7 1688725052
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/5/2013, 3:30 pm

According to tumblr Chris is getting a lot of negative tweets from people (guess who? :angry:) who want him to tweet Happy Birthday to Darren. Some of these tweets are disgusting.
I swear..... antifana

Send Chris some love if you can.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 2/5/2013, 4:05 pm

Glorfindel wrote:According to tumblr Chris is getting a lot of negative tweets from people (guess who? :angry:) who want him to tweet Happy Birthday to Darren. Some of these tweets are disgusting.
I swear..... antifana

Send Chris some love if you can.

Do some pepole realize that the best way to say happy birthday is still to do it fucking FACE TO FACE, and not by stupid Twitter? Hey, assholes, technology isn't everything, human contact hopefully still exists!
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/5/2013, 4:36 pm

They want pda to make themselves happy. They Want to force others othersTo show the same Fan Behavior That they always exibiT because they everyone should worship their idol.

Sorry My keyboarsd is acting uP
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/5/2013, 5:00 pm

You know, I hope that he doesn't tweet happy birthday to Darren and sends him a personal text of calls him or something instead. People need to stop doing what these entitled spoiled nasty brats want.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/5/2013, 7:12 pm

if my friends only say happy bday to me via tweets I would never know, because i don't read them. if they care about me they should call or at least email. emails are personal. tweets are public for others' to see, unless I am Jesus and I want everybody to officially celebrate my bday.

these fans are nuts. should chris also tweet murphy's bday? every cast member's bday? how about the makeup, prop and hair staff that chris was very fond of? oh, how about his own family - his sisters'? mom and dad's? shouldn't he tweet them too? Can't these fans see the fault of their logic?

maybe kurt should tweet blaiine when they were together, but chris and darren - it's their private biz that nobody should second guess.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  glimmerle 2/5/2013, 7:31 pm

It's so annoying! I was checking various Glee-related twitter-feeds today, to see if people made them aware of Kurt's missing song. And they all drowned in birthday wishes for Darren. What are those people thinking? Why would they spam Darren's bosses with birthday greetings for him? Does this happen when any other Glee-actor celebrates their birthday as well? I'd be so embarrassed if someone did this to me.
glimmerle
glimmerle
Llama
Llama

http://glimmerle.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/5/2013, 7:35 pm

apparently blarren stans are angry that oliver's interview is published on dc's bday. wow, these fans! blinkk they really think their idol is Jesus don't they? should all publishers write down DC's bday and change publishing schedules so they can avoid offending his fans? should people also stop going to the bathrooms on his bday so they won't PISS off these fans?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next