Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9

+37
coxfire
Adamina
bayth
Buenos
Vir Cotto
msjoanlucette
fountain
Ces
ecka
Sani
MoviesAreLife
dap1217
valkeakuulas
crazypumpkin
indiaskye
Piciollina
arina
opals
Catt24
CloveGlee
Delight
tanita_mors
fantastica
Ranwing
Glorfindel
ColferInspired
Ireth
ChrisColferFan1
sahhar
M&M
brisallie
Divalicious
zuppid
Jellyrolls
ColferGirl
MissSoniaPP
sheny
41 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 24 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9

Post  MoviesAreLife 1/28/2013, 8:32 pm

Still? Wow! It reminds me so much of RENT! wub

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 24 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9

Post  fantastica 1/28/2013, 8:35 pm

ok I haven't been to the village in many years so i can't say it's definitely still like that now, but NYU has a famous film/performing art school (Tisch) and lots of students who go to that school tend to dress pretty avangard.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 1/28/2013, 8:51 pm

I've never been to NYC! All of what I "know" of the city comes from the musical RENT, and how the East Villiage, Greenwich Villiage, and the Alphabet City all used to be very "artsy", "edgy" and rundown before gentrification took place after the mid 90's.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/28/2013, 8:56 pm

you should come for a visit some day. it's a different vibe. NYC is an important art capital of the world. lots of artists, of both visual and performing arts, starving or well-to-do, are gathering there, and most of them rent. Smile These places are no longer run down. they are extremely expensive and desirable now.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 1/28/2013, 9:09 pm

It sounds beautiful and exciting! I have a love of art, especially performing art and literature! I'm sure I'll love it!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/28/2013, 9:33 pm

one of my boys lives in the dorm downtown. he doesn't want to come home anymore (also because he's got a girlfriend...) Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 1/28/2013, 9:37 pm

That's cool! What is he studying?

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 1/28/2013, 9:48 pm

I worry that the Tina/Kurt picture is yet one more person telling Kurt that Blaine loves him so much and Kurt is a fool to give it up. Sigh. unsure
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/28/2013, 9:52 pm

M&M wrote:I worry that the Tina/Kurt picture is yet one more person telling Kurt that Blaine loves him so much and Kurt is a fool to give it up. Sigh. unsure

I hope you are wrong. I would not be surprise, if you turn out to be correct :( I will be angry if that happens :angry:
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 1/28/2013, 9:53 pm

I hope not. I hope it's just Kurt and Tina catching up as friends and having some friendly gossip.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 1/28/2013, 10:07 pm

Tina is totally saying to Kurt "Bitch, he is finally mine and you can't have him any more. Hands to yourself !!!!" And Kurt is all "Okkkay ?!? blinkk "

Come on show, make it true.

tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/28/2013, 10:39 pm

tanita_mors wrote:Tina is totally saying to Kurt "Bitch, he is finally mine and you can't have him any more. Hands to yourself !!!!" And Kurt is all "Okkkay ?!? blinkk "

Come on show, make it true.

Oh please... yes. Let this be. If Kurt has a shread of doubt whether he should turn his back on the Grease Stain for good and get it on with that yummy Englishman, having Tina go all Rhianna and marking her territory around her Chris Brown should do the job nicely.

Kurt, you are so beyond all this high school drama. You're in the grown up world. Just walk away.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 1/28/2013, 11:17 pm

Well, Kurt and Blaine are supposed to be making out in the car before the ceremony, because we know they are interrupted by Mercedes.

This picture looks like the reception. Whether Tina is speaking about Blaine or not, Kurt might be having a few thoughts about the wisdom in getting back together with Blaine. Especially if Tina goes the "oh Blaine is so amazing and perfect" line, and Kurt is thinking, yep, until he is lonely and cheats on you.

Then we have Kurt having second thoughts on hooking up with Blaine, especially if Adam is supposed to be in the following episode.

Of course we have the spoiler that most of the couples go all the way, which I just don't know. Virginal Marley already doing it with her boyfriend seems a bit fast, how is he to be tempted by Kitty if he is getting sex with his gf? Santana and Quinn, please, they are going to have a drunken kiss, and that will be that. I can see Finn and Rachel only to make Rachel guilty about Brody, and to gain sympathy for this character that hasn't quite clicked with fandom. It isn't about worrying about Kurt "cheating" because he hasn't known Adam that long, but more let's give Kurt some backbone that he doesn't just fall over when Blaine is interested in getting together with him.

My only wonder is if Tina sees them making out in the car, or later at the hotel, and they end this stupid crush.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/28/2013, 11:22 pm

M&M wrote:I worry that the Tina/Kurt picture is yet one more person telling Kurt that Blaine loves him so much and Kurt is a fool to give it up. Sigh. unsure

You know, sadly, this is probably the most likey scenerio. Assuming that Tina's crush is passed by then, I can picture here telling Kurt how wonderful and perfect Blaine is, and how much Blaine misses them, and how great they are together. vomir

Give me Kadam!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/28/2013, 11:32 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:

You know, sadly, this is probably the most likey scenerio. Assuming that Tina's crush is passed by then, I can picture here telling Kurt how wonderful and perfect Blaine is, and how much Blaine misses them, and how great they are together. vomir

Give me Kadam!

Agree 100%. I do not want Klaine,espeically, after the cheating and Blaine blaming Kurt for it.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/29/2013, 12:56 am

tina is telling kurt: blaine is totally crazy w/o you. if you don't go back to him, he's going to rape Sam pretty soon.

so kurt decides to save Sam by sacrificing himself.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 1/29/2013, 1:36 am

Glorfindel wrote: Marie's great explanation about not being able to do the song in two keys was here

Thank you for your answer, Marie. neutre It makes a lot more sense now. I'm really clueless about music. blushh Hopefully the arrangement for the song will sound good, considering this problem with the keys.

That's what I was thinking. According to the 4x13 synopsis, Blaine and Tina both come to "realizations" before 4x14. I wouldn't be surprised if Tina finally concedes that she'll never be with Blaine no matter how much she wants it - but if she truly loves him, she can make sure he's happy. And Blaine's happiness is Kurt. I'm afraid Tina might be telling Kurt to get back with Blaine in that photo, or bitching at him for not taking him back yet, saying what he's giving up, or depending on how 4x14 goes berating him for "leading Blaine on" (making him think they'll get back together), or any number of things. unsure Please don't ruin Tina more than you already have, Glee. I'll be especially angry if this happens because, once again, it would be a bunch of people defending Blaine and being in his corner, while Kurt's feelings are being ignored. "Get back with Blaine because HE needs it and it'll make HIM happy. I don't care how YOU feel as long as HE has what he wants." I don't want Kurt's feelings to be so completely disregarded like that....

I really hope I'm just being too negative and nothing remotely like that happens.
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 1/29/2013, 2:26 am

ColferGirl wrote:
Glorfindel wrote: Marie's great explanation about not being able to do the song in two keys was here

Thank you for your answer, Marie. neutre It makes a lot more sense now. I'm really clueless about music. blushh Hopefully the arrangement for the song will sound good, considering this problem with the keys.

That's what I was thinking. According to the 4x13 synopsis, Blaine and Tina both come to "realizations" before 4x14. I wouldn't be surprised if Tina finally concedes that she'll never be with Blaine no matter how much she wants it - but if she truly loves him, she can make sure he's happy. And Blaine's happiness is Kurt. I'm afraid Tina might be telling Kurt to get back with Blaine in that photo, or bitching at him for not taking him back yet, saying what he's giving up, or depending on how 4x14 goes berating him for "leading Blaine on" (making him think they'll get back together), or any number of things. unsure Please don't ruin Tina more than you already have, Glee. I'll be especially angry if this happens because, once again, it would be a bunch of people defending Blaine and being in his corner, while Kurt's feelings are being ignored. "Get back with Blaine because HE needs it and it'll make HIM happy. I don't care how YOU feel as long as HE has what he wants." I don't want Kurt's feelings to be so completely disregarded like that....

I really hope I'm just being too negative and nothing remotely like that happens.

No, I know exactly what you are saying and I don't put it past this show. Kurt must be told how he feels and what he needs to do because heaven forbid he have a single thought for himself.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/29/2013, 2:27 am

ColferGirl wrote:

If this or somethinglike this does happen in the episode. I will not longer have any respect at all for Tina.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 1/29/2013, 2:30 am

Maybe Tina is like "Blaine and I share something special but I know he loves you more so I'm going to give him up for you."

And Kurt goes "No thanks, you can keep him. I have Adam, who's nicer, hotter, and all around better than that heavily gelled creature."

As for "Bring Him Home"-I'm looking forward to the solo version because even if they change the key for the duet, the solo version might be in the original key for him?
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/29/2013, 5:49 am

Ireth wrote:Maybe Tina is like "Blaine and I share something special but I know he loves you more so I'm going to give him up for you."

And Kurt goes "No thanks, you can keep him. I have Adam, who's nicer, hotter, and all around better than that heavily gelled creature."

As for "Bring Him Home"-I'm looking forward to the solo version because even if they change the key for the duet, the solo version might be in the original key for him?

I Great post, I hope you are right.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 1/29/2013, 6:13 am

Glorfindel wrote:
Oliver is a cutie: wub
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 24 148714_206195719521956_808942972_n

He sometimes remind me of Nathan Fillon, to be honest. I must admit, I have resigned myself to Kurt getting back to Blaine due to the stupid concept as "soulmates 4ever" and the fact that, in Glee-verse, Blaine is some kind of epitome of perfection (the last episode was so blatant about it). That's why it's even worse for me that I like Adam so much. He is fun, laid-back and flirty with Kurt (all the while displaying his cute British accent), and I know I'll be disappointed when they'll screw him over (either by fucking up his character so that Kurt dumps him, or have Kurt be a sap and go back to his "soulmate 4ever!!!"). I guess I'm just pissed to see that, just because Blaine was Kurt fist boyfriend, he HAS TO end up with him. Life doesn't work like that...
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/29/2013, 6:27 am

coxfire wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
Oliver is a cutie: wub
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 24 148714_206195719521956_808942972_n

He sometimes remind me of Nathan Fillon, to be honest. I must admit, I have resigned myself to Kurt getting back to Blaine due to the stupid concept as "soulmates 4ever" and the fact that, in Glee-verse, Blaine is some kind of epitome of perfection (the last episode was so blatant about it). That's why it's even worse for me that I like Adam so much. He is fun, laid-back and flirty with Kurt (all the while displaying his cute British accent), and I know I'll be disappointed when they'll screw him over (either by fucking up his character so that Kurt dumps him, or have Kurt be a sap and go back to his "soulmate 4ever!!!"). I guess I'm just pissed to see that, just because Blaine was Kurt fist boyfriend, he HAS TO end up with him. Life doesn't work like that...

I hope you are wrong,but would not be surprise if you turn out to be correct :( I like Adam and they better not screw him over.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 1/29/2013, 6:30 am

"Just because Blaine was Kurt's first boyfriend, he HAS TO end up with him. Life doesn't work like that..."

Amen.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/29/2013, 6:34 am

MoviesAreLife wrote: "Just because Blaine was Kurt's first boyfriend, he HAS TO end up with him. Life doesn't work like that..."

Amen.

Agree, I did like Blaine in season 2 ,but do not like him much at all now,espeically, after the cheating and Blameing of Kurt.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next