Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9

+37
coxfire
Adamina
bayth
Buenos
Vir Cotto
msjoanlucette
fountain
Ces
ecka
Sani
MoviesAreLife
dap1217
valkeakuulas
crazypumpkin
indiaskye
Piciollina
arina
opals
Catt24
CloveGlee
Delight
tanita_mors
fantastica
Ranwing
Glorfindel
ColferInspired
Ireth
ChrisColferFan1
sahhar
M&M
brisallie
Divalicious
zuppid
Jellyrolls
ColferGirl
MissSoniaPP
sheny
41 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 9 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9

Post  fantastica 1/18/2013, 10:34 pm

this is not hte first time glee is accused of stealing another artist's musical arrangement. remember Finn's "girls just wanna have fun"? same kind of controversy. they are used to dealing w/ it. it will not affect Oliver and they won't change the music.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 9 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9

Post  Ranwing 1/18/2013, 10:48 pm

I think that a lot is being made of this because it is Adam's introductary song and there is a very vocal contingent of the audience that wants to seed distaste for Adam (and Oliver) so that he won't be made a serious rival for Blaine. The problem is that the GA won't really care (it's only really being paid attention to by the fandom), the arrangment wasn't created by an artist well known enough to really make waves for the show and Oliver is just an singer/actor who performs as directed. I don't doubt that the show will do what they need to to quiet this down and give Coulton some credit.

But to the small minority of fans that want to hail Darren as the greatest artiste ever to be on the show (and will endlessly cite his acoustic rendition of TAD that he created), poor Oliver is just going to get pounded with this. As if borrowing the arrangement is somehow Oliver's fault. In the end though, I think this will be a whole lot of nothing and if the GA likes Oliver and Adam, then he'll stay on the show for as long as they have a use for him.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/18/2013, 11:25 pm

Some on tumblr are suggesting to buy both this other guys versions on Itunes from his two albums as well as Glee's.

I think this is good thing. This guy will get sales and Glee version could also do well. I think this would make this Jonathan Coultan happy if this happened.

I just love Oliver's voice. It is slightly different to the other males on Glee. He can really sing, so this should shut up the diehard Blaine stans.

I am seeing more and more Klainers wanting to see Kurt and Blaine as just friends. I think after episode 11 Kadam just might take off.

And now I can't stop listening to this song. I am as much addicted to Chris's singing as I am Oliver.

Damn I hope they do a duet together. This is an opportunity they can't afford to miss.

Last edited by ColferInspired on 1/18/2013, 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/18/2013, 11:26 pm

fantastica wrote:
The Glee Project's Ali Stroker will appear in the episode 14/15 as Artie's love interest. http://gleekoutbr.tumblr.com/post/40882714147/lets-start-by-confirming-whos-the-tgp-person

is she the girl in wheel chair or is she the Muslin girl? I don't remember and I only watched half of the TGP episode.

She's the girl in the wheelchair.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 1/18/2013, 11:27 pm

ColferInspired wrote:Some on tumblr are suggesting to buy both this other guys versions on Itunes from his two albums as well as Glee's.

I think this is good thing. This guy will get sales and Glee version could also do well. I think this would make this Jonathan Coultan happy if this happened.

I just love Oliver's voice. It is slightly different to the other males on Glee. He can really sing, so this should shut up the diehard Blaine stans.

I am seeing more and more Klainers wanting to see Kurt and Blaine as just friends. I think after episode 11 Kadam just might take off.

I would be all for buying both.

I agree on Oliver's voice. I love it. I keep listening to BGB and keep trying to picture him a Kurt singing a duet.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/18/2013, 11:41 pm

The thing is the way the Blaine stans are reacting saying all these nasty things about Oliver/Adam, they are turning more Klainers against Klaine as endgame and making them root for Kadam. So in fact they are destroying their on ship.

I have seen heaps of posts on tumblr that Klaine should be just friends. Maybe the fact that Blaine leans in to kiss Tina is finally the final straw for a lot of Klainers that aren't Blaine stans.

Then I start thinking maybe this is what Ryan wants, he wants a reason to kill of Klaine as a couple. He is making Blaine so unpopular, plus you have the obnoxious Blarren stans that are angering and offending the rest of the fandom. No wonder Darren wants Blaine to fail and have to start working for everything.

And apparently Oliver's friends call him OJ. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 9 650269930
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/18/2013, 11:44 pm

And fans are already falling in love with Oliver on Facebook. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 9 413578547
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 1/18/2013, 11:47 pm

ColferInspired wrote:And fans are already falling in love with Oliver on Facebook. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 9 413578547

I know I am blushh

I suspect the Blaine/Klaine fans will be mad at Tina for trying to "entice" Blaine. They already hate Kurt for even talking to Adam, even though Blaine cheated.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/18/2013, 11:48 pm

Ryan is a brave man. He's doing a Q&A in about 8 minutes on twitter.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 1/18/2013, 11:49 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Ryan is a brave man. He's doing a Q&A in about 8 minutes on twitter.

Damn! What is everyone tweeting? I will tweet about Adam and Kurt.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/18/2013, 11:59 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:She's the girl in the wheelchair.
And apparently she will be a LI for Artie, of course. dryy

Jellyrolls wrote:Ryan is a brave man. He's doing a Q&A in about 8 minutes on twitter.
Darn, I just wanted to go to bed, and now I'm tempted to stay up for this.
Fasten your seatbelts, there will most probably be turbulence. Razz
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/19/2013, 12:00 am

Ugh. Ryan said there are several Blaine/Burt scenes coming up! Do not need that!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 1/19/2013, 12:02 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Ugh. Ryan said there are several Blaine/Burt scenes coming up! Do not need that!

This one hurts so hard! Why? Are they continuing Burt's cancer and the woobifying of Blaine? We don't get enough Kurt/Burt and Blaine/Burt is only a want of the Blaine stans (because, you know, why should Kurt have anything to himself). Watch, if Burt dies, Blaine is by the death bed and Kurt is in NY.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/19/2013, 12:03 am

Why do I let Ryan piss me off? We do not need Burt and Blaine scenes. Blaine shouldn't be anywhere near Burt. It's ridiculous. My fingers are so angry right now.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/19/2013, 12:05 am

D*mmit. These spoilers are once again awful.

- Blaine/Burt scenes, terrible.
- Come What May will be sung in episode 15.
- The couples will sing 'We've Got Tonight', probably in relation to the hotel and make-out spoilers. Yikes.
badday
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/19/2013, 12:09 am

Ryan's Q&A (so far):

are we gonna get a Finchel duet anytime soon
Yes. Valentine's Day episode.

We need a romance for artie: c
Sadie Hawkins and Valentine's Day episodes

Will we actually see the klaine make out?
Shot it yesterday.

Who'll be the next guest star on #glee?Can u tell what will happen next?Will @Blake_Jenner get more than 7episodes?I love him!
Blake will get more than 7 episodes, yes. Love that guy and love the work he's doing. Such a professional.

We need more Country music on Glee like Carrie Underwood, Lady Antebellum, Blake Shelton, Rascal Flatts. What do you think? <3
I agree. Chord has a couple ideas for country songs that I like.

in the picture you tweeted yesterday, it looks like Kurt and Blaine are standing in a hotel.. Am i right?:-)
You are correct. It's a hotel

Based off of the "Come What May" tweet are you still considering a Moulin Rouge episode (assuming after the next hiatus)?
We are doing a movie music episode...number 15. Come What May is in that episode

are there going to be any blaine/burt scenes to look forward to?
Several.

any Blaine/Sam coming up?
Yes. Lots of great Blaine/Sam stuff in the next two episodes.

good news for faberry???
Yes some good stuff in the Naked episode.

Kitty will have a new storyline? (: @becbecbobec
Yes. And a new beau.

Will we see more Marley/Jake songs?!
Yes. Some great ones coming.

seriously though, how long is the make out scene? Please.
Take a cold shower. I haven't even seen it yet. But I appreciate your passion! Smile

It will be the last season that Lea and Cory will be on glee??
We haven't decided how many more seasons we're doing.

can we have some high line sceneto with rachel, quinn and santana? Wink
Yep. In two weeks.
(I hate the rabid (B)Klainers with their rancid questions.)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/19/2013, 12:15 am

Ryan just tweeted Burt won't die.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 1/19/2013, 12:18 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Ugh. Ryan said there are several Blaine/Burt scenes coming up! Do not need that!

Blaine and Sam not Blaine and Burt
Do not scare me.
PS: Forget you're right Mad
Burt will not die Smile

Santana Diabla lol!

Last edited by MissSoniaPP on 1/19/2013, 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 1/19/2013, 12:19 am

MissSoniaPP wrote:

Do not scare me.

Burt will not die Smile

Santana Diabla lol!

He said both, unfortunately.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/19/2013, 12:19 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Ryan just tweeted Burt won't die.

Of course he can't. He's got to be around to be another admirer for Oil Slick.

"Son, it dosn't matter that he cheated on you, crushed on a straight boy after professing his love for you again and nearly kissed a girl. Can't you see that you're endgame?"

vomir
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/19/2013, 12:20 am

^Oh please, it is so gross when you put it together like that, unbelievable. brikwol

Heather said Brittana will not get back together but you've told us there is hope. Who should we believe?
Believe the person who runs the writers room.

what about Faberry?
She finally took the damn train.

please don't die burt for any reason. I don't want to see Kurt cry! he cried enough already!
Burt won't die. My father died of prostate cancer. Wouldn't put Kurt through that.

Has Santana a middle name ?
Diabla

Last edited by Glorfindel on 1/19/2013, 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 1/19/2013, 12:21 am

Ranwing wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:Ryan just tweeted Burt won't die.

Of course he can't. He's got to be around to be another admirer for Oil Slick.

"Son, it dosn't matter that he cheated on you, crushed on a straight boy after professing his love for you again and nearly kissed a girl. Can't you see that you're endgame?"

vomir

I asked if Burt actually knew Blaine cheated. Of curse he didn't answer.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 1/19/2013, 12:22 am

M&M wrote:
MissSoniaPP wrote:

Do not scare me.

Burt will not die Smile

Santana Diabla lol!

He said both, unfortunately.

I have seen my mistake Evil or Very Mad vomir
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/19/2013, 12:23 am

Ha, good question @M&M. And of course he didn't answer, hypocrite.

Argh, he is not worth getting so angry over! pauly
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 1/19/2013, 12:25 am

Glorfindel wrote:Ha, good question @M&M. And of course he didn't answer, hypocrite.

Argh, he is not worth getting so angry over! pauly

Thanks blushh and I know! I can't help myself though. The first tweet I saw was the Blaine/Burt one and it literally hurt.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next