Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

+32
opals
sahhar
bayth
msjoanlucette
ladydianab
fantastica
Adamina
ChrisColferFan1
Piciollina
valkeakuulas
MissSoniaPP
Sani
M&M
ColferGirl
Ireth
Catt24
tamara04
Buenos
coxfire
sheny
sjonnepon
ColferInspired
Ranwing
CloveGlee
azure
arina
indiaskye
Divalicious
brisallie
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
36 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 30 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

Post  ColferInspired 12/14/2012, 4:37 am

sheny wrote:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 30 Tumblr_mf03ly7E3T1qcy3j9o1_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 30 Tumblr_mf03ly7E3T1qcy3j9o2_250

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 30 3429310274 I Love this. I want a scene like that, but with Kurt and his own boyfriend. Too bad it's never going to happen. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 30 1371890812

It looks like Sam couldn't wait for "Naked" and decided to walk around shirtless a week earlier. Or maybe they mixed scenes from 11 and 12 like they did with the promo for ep.5 before the previous hiatus.

I can't wait for Kurt's NYADA adventures.

I thought when I saw Blaine then Sam, that this Blaine seeing him that way, but Sam isn't really shirtless. I could be wrong, but it did look to me like Blaine was looking at Sam as he came through the doors.

But then you could be right.

We just have to wait and see when the episode comes on.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 30 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

Post  Ranwing 12/14/2012, 6:54 am

ColferInspired wrote:Some are saying that Blaine is stalking Kurt, and now that he wants to join Nyada, and given he has copied Kurt with the class presendential election and now the Cheerios, to me that is getting a bit creepy.

I say Kurt ran away with Adam stay away from Blaine.

Creepy doesn't begin to cover it. Kurt was clearly uncomfortable with a lot of this and trying to put the best face foward for everyone else's comfort and Blaine is so focused (and pathetically hopeful) that Kurt's just going along with everything is a sign that Kurt is over what happened that he pushes way, way too far? Offering to watch out for Burt since Kurt isn't in Lima (and apparently Carol has fallen off a cliff)? I'll let that go because that was a sweet gesture meant to put Kurt's mind at ease. But wanting to go to the same school as Kurt when he graduates? Uh... no...

I think that while Blaine was crooning through dinner and staring at Kurt longingly, Kurt was wondering what the process was for filing a restraining order.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 12/14/2012, 8:55 am

wow, blaine is literary taking over ever single storyline kurt had in this show. add nyada and a straight boy crush on sam to the list. i think i'm gonna be sick. are the writers completely dried out of a single original idea for this show.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 12/14/2012, 9:47 am

Putting in here because potentially a spoiler.

Burt and Kurt are based on Ryan Murphy's relationship with his dad. Ryan's dad died of prostate cancer in real life. Take of that what you will.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 12/14/2012, 10:38 am

M&M wrote:Putting in here because potentially a spoiler.

Burt and Kurt are based on Ryan Murphy's relationship with his dad. Ryan's dad died of prostate cancer in real life. Take of that what you will.

Before we start writing Burt's obituary, I think that the show was covering its ass by making Burt really emphatic that his cancer was early stage and localized. I work for an oncologist and checked with the American Cancer Society site about the survival rate of this kind of cancer and it's pretty interesting. 5 year survival rates for this specific kind of cancer is nearly 100%. Even if the cancer has started to spread but is still fairly localized, there is neraly a 100% survival rate for the first five years. It's only when the cancer is not diagnosed and has spread to distant organs and lymph nodes does the long-term survival rate really plumet (to around 29%). So the odds are that Burt isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

http://www.cancer.org/cancer/prostatecancer/overviewguide/prostate-cancer-overview-survival-rates
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 12/14/2012, 10:41 am

M&M wrote:Putting in here because potentially a spoiler.

I read that this morning and I just can not yet fully wrap my head around the idea that they might actually go there. It's as if Kurt has to belong to someone. Right now he's still in the possession of his father but Glee writers will erase that problem and give Kurt to Blaine because obviously Kurt isn't a man enough to stand and love on his own. I should probably move to S&B but because this is just speculation I won't go dwelling on this yet. Not if the season doesn't give us any other indication that Burt might have hidden the actual status of his cancer and Carole for some reason is able to keep this secret from Kurt and Finn. As far as we're conserned Carole has vanished into thin air.

People watching The New Normal: What's happened to Andrew Rannell's characters dad? Has he been mentioned at all? Are we right to assume that what ever has happened to him might happen to Burt Hummel? Because if TNN dad is dead then Burt has no hope what so ever. Ryan does have a love for cross-pollunation.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 12/14/2012, 10:44 am

Ranwing wrote:

Creepy doesn't begin to cover it. Kurt was clearly uncomfortable with a lot of this and trying to put the best face foward for everyone else's comfort and Blaine is so focused (and pathetically hopeful) that Kurt's just going along with everything is a sign that Kurt is over what happened that he pushes way, way too far? Offering to watch out for Burt since Kurt isn't in Lima (and apparently Carol has fallen off a cliff)? I'll let that go because that was a sweet gesture meant to put Kurt's mind at ease. But wanting to go to the same school as Kurt when he graduates? Uh... no...

I think that while Blaine was crooning through dinner and staring at Kurt longingly, Kurt was wondering what the process was for filing a restraining order.

Since last year we knew that Blaine was going to go to NYADA, because RIB want his "star" to be there, it means he's going to sing as much as he does now, and in Glee world there're not more colleges than NYADA for those who want to be in Broadway. But I think it should be explained if Blaine have wanted to go to NYADA since the first time Rachel and Kurt mentioned the place or suddenly he's planning to get in.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 12/14/2012, 11:41 am

I don't think Burt will be dying anytime soon, I think the cancer was just a reason for Burt to fly Blaine to NY...at least I hope so.

And I don't want Blaine to have a crush on Sam, because that is one platonic friendship between a gay boy and straight boy on the show. Oh well, I hope we see more of Kurt and Brody instead.

I'm impatient for the hiatus to be over because I want to see Adam, but at least I'll be away for the next couple of weeks without internet access. The only problem is that is when the SBL release frenzy starts, and I'll be missing a lot of stuff D:
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 12/14/2012, 12:53 pm

I decided that I will not see the episode in protest:
  • I'm sick that Kurt always has to suffer badday orageux2

• Tired of Blaine: the more the writers try to make Blaine the Hero, the more he is the Villain in my eyes Evil or Very Mad nowee
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Piciollina 12/14/2012, 8:40 pm

Mumble it seems that Eli C is on set...
I just can't find the tweet ooppss
source

Kurt will finally have a love story, Tha Apples and interesting Krody scene...
I'm so looking forward 4x11 episode!!! I hope we'll see an acting lesson where Kurt will kick ass as no one !
Piciollina
Piciollina
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/14/2012, 8:49 pm

tanita_mors wrote:wow, blaine is literary taking over ever single storyline kurt had in this show. add nyada and a straight boy crush on sam to the list. i think i'm gonna be sick. are the writers completely dried out of a single original idea for this show.

That is what is making it creepy for me. It is like if Blaine is trying to be Kurt and has been since season 3. But yes, I think once again they just want to recycle stories. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 30 357632081

This to me is bordering on obsession and a lot in the fandom are seeing this is what is (except for some Klainers). I don't know if the writers intended to write it like this, but I am guessing not and not realising how others are seeing Blaine's behaviour. He keeps inserting himself in everything Kurt has, and that is not normal behaviour.

I am guessing somehow Blaine hears about Adam. Maybe Rachel tells Tina over the phone or hears it from somewhere else, then he convinces himself he has a crush on Sam.

We have seen Blaine wanting to do everything that Kurt has done, and does. Now he wants to go to Nyada.

If this was real life and I was Kurt, I would want to stay away from Blaine.

Kurt has Rachel, he doesn't need to turn to Blaine for anything. And I'm sure if anything happened to Burt (though I doubt it now, as Ryan has said countless of times that he loves the Kurt and Burt scenes). I'm sure Rachel's dads would be there for him if Kurt could have gone on the cruise with Rachel and her dads then that meant he would have been welcomed.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/14/2012, 9:01 pm

I just want this Adam to be normal.

I am sick of Kurt having crazy guys in his life. Dave was one, but he had a reason, though what he did was wrong. And now Blaine.

The fact that they never had Blaine mention anything about Nyada before, and to just say it out of the blue, to me says he wants to go to Nyada because Kurt is there. Like Blaine probably became a Cheerio because Kurt was and wanted to be class president.

And from what I have been reading I am thinking Chris feels this is creepy as well, why he is playing Kurt as being uncomfortable.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/15/2012, 12:41 am

anyone who has ever socialized w/ his/her ex knows how uncomfortable meeting him/her again is. it is VERY uncomfortable.

still pissed at blaine wanting to go to NYADA, even though I totally prepared for it. still, bad news will never sound good no matter how you prepare for it.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/15/2012, 12:44 am

and since the writers write all gay guys the same - having blaine repeat kurt's S1-3 storylines, why not giving blaine's dad a stroke or something? good excuse for blaine to sing another 3 solos in a roll, all w/ the look that he's trying to hold his pee for 10 days.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  msjoanlucette 12/15/2012, 1:45 am

Random thought about the Sadie Hawkins episode. I'm pretty sure they're going into how it effected Blaine. but like, isn't the student council the one that decides events like these? I'm pretty sure. So I really hope we don't see something stupid on that episode about Blaine not expecting the school to host a Sadie hawkins.
msjoanlucette
msjoanlucette
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 12/15/2012, 6:41 am

Piciollina wrote:Mumble it seems that Eli C is on set...
I just can't find the tweet ooppss
source

I found it.
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 30 Tumblr_mf1ltdUztc1rs55hxo1_500
In another tweet he says he is just visiting not working.
So he became very good friends with everybody after a 2 seconds long scene and now he is visiting them. Yeah sure.

I really don't want him on the show. Nothing against the actor I just hate his character almost as much as I hate Blaine. I know the cheating was Blaine's fault, but he slept with a taken man, so he is responsible for my baby's pain too.

If Blaine starts dating the guy he cheated on Kurt with I don't want to see his face ever again. Someone took a photo of Blaine's bedroom a couple of days ago. I hope it's not what I think it is. If they show Blaine fooling around with Eli in his bedroom when they barely let him and Kurt hold hands or kiss. I just can't anymore. UGHHH. I don't want more reasons to hate Blaine, I have enough already.
I hope the only reason for Eli's presence is for Blaine to tell him to get lost. If they start a relationship after breaking my baby's heart and after all the 'it didn't mean anything' and 'Kurt is the love of my life' I don't want Kurt and Blaine to be even friends.
If they want to make Blaine date other guys OK, but not Eli. Every time I think of that facebook jerk I remember Kurt's heartbroken face in 4.04. and it makes me cry. I don't want that guy around.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 12/15/2012, 7:24 am

I calmed down a little. I read on tumblr that the promo they released after the episode has scenes from episodes 11 and 12. That will explain shirtless Sam.

Also Ryan tweeted a photo of Darren from the naked calender they are doing. He doesn't look like himself at all. I guess they did some very serious work on Photoshop.
There are only 7 boys at McKinley, but they need 12 for a calender. I wonder if they will use some random students from the school or include Kurt, Brody, Mike, Puck and maybe Adam.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 12/15/2012, 7:41 am

sheny wrote:I calmed down a little. I read on tumblr that the promo they released after the episode has scenes from episodes 11 and 12. That will explain shirtless Sam.

Also Ryan tweeted a photo of Darren from the naked calender they are doing. He doesn't look like himself at all. I guess they did some very serious work on Photoshop.
There are only 7 boys at McKinley, but they need 12 for a calender. I wonder if they will use some random students from the school or include Kurt, Brody, Mike, Puck and maybe Adam.

I just saw the picture. Did they make him shave his chest? Wasn't he kind of hairy in the fighter scene last year?

Honestly I hope that Kurt isn't involved in this foolishness. I am proud to be a fan of an actor who doesn't have to take of his shirt to excite his fans or have filler songs.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 12/15/2012, 9:30 am

Yes...he's shaved...and yes,he's super-photoshopped.

Please don't mix Darren with Blaine... dryy It's not like Darren goes around shirtless to obtain jobs...He can sing,writes musicals and can quite act
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/15/2012, 10:33 am

(Photo behind spoiler bars, just because.....)
Spoiler:

I actually feel a bit sorry for Darren here. He didn't decide to have this photo taken or butchered with photoshop. That's all on Ryan and TPTB of Glee.

RM is creepy with all the emphasis on male nakedness. He tweeted a similar pic of Blake/Ryder about a week ago, we had shirtless Mark and Jacob in the Christmas (!) episode, and a shirtless Chord and naked Dean in the promo. It is even more creepy if you consider that most of the guys on the calendar are supposed to be under 18.
And Brody walking around naked in the Hummelberry loft is disrespectful to Kurt. What if Kurt had been a female roommate of Rachel? And Brody even knows that Kurt is gay, so that would add to the awkwardness.

And lbr: if wonder of wonders, miracle of miracles Kurt/Chris ends up shirtless in the 'Naked' episode we will all drool over that too. And we would not be saying that he did it to get attention.
It's true that Chris is the only guy of Glee besides Kevin (and Cory?) who never had a shirtless photoshoot, and I credit him for not 'needing' that, but we all wouldn't say no and call him tasteless or desperate if ever he decides to grace this unworthy earth with a shirtless pic, now would we? fanny2

Last edited by Glorfindel on 12/15/2012, 11:32 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : typos)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 12/15/2012, 10:33 am

The Warblers or maybe just Hunter I'm not sure filmed a scene in a Courthouse and someone posted this Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 30 Tumblr_mezxauMEDT1qkxuj7o1_500

sooo I think this means ND are going to Regionals because the Warblers will go to jail for stealing their trophy or maybe they will be just forbidden to compete.

Last edited by sheny on 12/15/2012, 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 12/15/2012, 11:29 am

Glorfindel wrote:(Photo behind spoiler bars, just because.....)
And lbr: if wonder of wonder, miracle of miracles Kurt/Chris ends up shirtless in the 'Naked' episode we will all drool over that too. And we would not be saying that he did it to get attention.
It's true that Chris is the only guy of Glee besides Kevin (and Cory?) who never had a shirtless photoshoot, and I credit him for not 'needing' that, but we all wouldn't say no and call him tasteless or desperate if ever he decides to grace this unworthy earth with a shirltess pic, now would we? fanny2

My exact thought!
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 12/15/2012, 12:54 pm

Maybe I am weird .... not that I woud like Chris less for shirless photoshoot (it woud be seriously stupid reason) but I wouldn't be very happy about that. The fact that he hasn't done any photoshoot like that just makes me even more proud fan . I am sick of this trend, I find the pictures of shirtless guys overly trying to look sexy rather funny... I just think that singers should sell themselves by singing, actors by acting etc. And it's like everyone has to do these pictures nowadays and it makes me happy Chris doesn't have them. Maybe it's just because he didn't get the offer because some people didn't notice he grew up or something and not because he is against it, who knows, but I would like to think that he does not want to to this until I am prove wrong :-)

Being shirless for movie or tv show different story of course :-) Although really Murphy's emphasis on male nakedness in Glee is getting ridiculous...
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 12/15/2012, 1:41 pm

Regarding all this nudity, perhaps this is a way to explore Kurt's own discomfort without a bunch of layers between him and the world. That there might be an expectation for him to be at the very least shirtless, and like Brody, some possibility of even more being exposed. So if he takes off his shirt in the context of accepting some of the needs of his chosen field, it isn't just gratuitous, it will be Kurt evolving.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 12/15/2012, 6:42 pm

Divalicious wrote:Regarding all this nudity, perhaps this is a way to explore Kurt's own discomfort without a bunch of layers between him and the world. That there might be an expectation for him to be at the very least shirtless, and like Brody, some possibility of even more being exposed. So if he takes off his shirt in the context of accepting some of the needs of his chosen field, it isn't just gratuitous, it will be Kurt evolving.

I like this. It would be interesting to explore how insecure Kurt feels in regards of his body, because despite he's wearing less layers now than he used to wear before, is a consequence that he put aside the walls that protected him and nowadays he's just being himself. But does it mean he also feel secure with his body? I know people who compared with their younger years, are more relieved and easy going, but there're still issues with their body image.

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next