Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

+29
msjoanlucette
opals
sjonnepon
Catt24
Dame Loli
Piciollina
arina
bayth
Delight
ChrisColferFan1
ladydianab
ColferGirl
coxfire
brisallie
tanita_mors
Ireth
sheny
CloveGlee
M&M
ColferInspired
sahhar
Divalicious
tamara04
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
Glorfindel
MissSoniaPP
Adamina
Ranwing
33 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 17 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

Post  brisallie 11/4/2012, 2:29 pm

Honestly I'm not excited for GLEASE. If not only because I've never been a huge fan of the musical but at least I enjoy and I appreciate the good songs,but I wish to had seen this musical with the old cast.

But anyway I'm listening the songs to give a proper opinion about them, and I have followed all the warnings regarding Hopelessly Devoted to You, so I'm ready for the worst lol.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 17 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7

Post  Divalicious 11/4/2012, 2:58 pm

I don't think they are actually exploring clinical depression with Blaine, just situational depression. Just like anyone who has a negative change in their lives, it is normal to feel depressed. Just like they are having Finn hit bottom, and keep on going, they have to get Blaine somewhat reasonably near bottom before he can be happy again. His penance for cheating on Kurt is being sad a few episodes, then he can be happy again and sing to all the girls because he is a closet bisexual and it makes his fans happy.

I don't listen to songs before the show, it used to be kind of hard, because I do love me some spoilers, but this season, remarkably easy. Same people singing, and same being not Kurt most of the time. Solos left and right for Blaine, Kurt can't even get screen time alone unless it is for a few seconds. I went through the first four episodes, just watching Kurt's parts last night, didn't take long, but he was on each episode, looking gorgeous. After 5 weeks off, it is hard waiting for yet another episode for him to be on, just for a few minutes. Just like 3, I think 9 is going to be a big Kurt episode, but that is a lot of waiting. At least after the NYADA audition they have to move forward with his story whatever it is, instead of being in this Rachel propping standby. I hope.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 11/4/2012, 3:02 pm

Won't listen and don't plan on listening later. I am skipping this ep. P_f's is having a watchpost of Preggers and Grilled Cheesus during the ep and I will be doing that instead.

I hate that Finn gives Blaine the role of Danny, even after what he did to Kurt.
I am waiting for when they inevitably have Finn call Kurt and tell him to talk to Blaine followed by Burt having Blaine come to NYC. Then I will well and truly be able to forget Glee because they will have ruined the Hudmels.

Also, Posting this in all the active threads. Gleekout Brazil may be doing a q&a later. This was from 1 hour ago. We could use some Kurt questions.

From Gleekout Brazil.
Hi Gleeks, how are you?
We’re planning to do a little something for ya later since we are getting so many nice messages from you…
Just letting you know, it will be like, in 5 or 6 hours! xx

http://gleekoutbr.tumblr.com/
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 11/4/2012, 3:12 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Here we go: Hopelessly Devoted to You.

It's bad, it's really, really bad. blinkk
Listen at own risk.

There's no life or emotion in it, and Darren is straining himself through the notes.
What's most noticeable to me is that he isn't able to handle the slowness of the song, nor fill in the pauses in the music. It's just words that have no meaning, with big holes of nothing inbetween. There's no personality or story, no attention span or tension/feeling at all.
Compare that to AIWNSG.

Sheesh. Evil or Very Mad

Jellyrolls wrote:Hopelessly Devoted to You is horrible. Darren gets very screechy (there's no where to hide, etc) on it at parts, and there is absolutely no passion in the show. They really need to stick to the female pop crap for him because Darren is not capable of handling music outside of the female pop crap.

I don't know what the hell RIB is thinking with him.

Thank God.
I'm not the only one thinking this.
Music is Boring sleepp
For a song that should transmit all. Does not transmit anything, there is no emotion. mince

MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/4/2012, 3:15 pm

I've said it before and I'll say it again - there is a big difference between someone being depressed and someone suffering from depression. Blaine has reasons to be depressed. He was stupid and ruined his relationship with the man he loves because of his insecurities and selfishness. Kurt is rebuffing his appologies and is refusing to communicate with him. Suffering from depression, however, is a clinical mental disorder where one has no control over their emtional state.

Now they're not mutually exclusive states. Quinn is proof of that. Quinn had ample reasons to be depressed (pregnant, kicked out of her house, dumped by her boyfriend, loss of school status) but it was only after the birth of her daughter and her final break up with Finn that it cascaded into what could be considered a clinical depression. This was displayed by her acting way out of character and engaging in behaviors that Quinn would not have prior (like joining the Skanks). Blaine is, I'll agree, depressed over his current situation but I disagree with those who are arguing that he's suffering from depression (which I see as a rational for excusing his infidelity).
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 11/4/2012, 3:17 pm

Here is the thing about pretty much everything Darren has sung since the Warblers. Every song is boring. He is not dynamic, imo. His voice is very one note and I think his range is very average. The Bubs layered his performances so they popped, but when he sings solos, he just falls so, so flat.

(By the way, still won't listen, but airing my two cents.)
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 11/4/2012, 4:33 pm

UPDATE:

From Gleekout Brazil. We can use some Kurt questions!
Hi!

So here is what we’re going to do:

We will make a little spoiler chat for episodes 405, 406, 407, 408, 409 and 410 starting in (10 minutes now) minutes.

After this 30 minutes, we will make another text post saying that you can leave your questions in our askbox. You will have 10 minutes to send your questions (please don’t spam). After these 10 minutes, we will not refresh our ask box and reply to all the ones we can.

Our askbox is deactivated btw. I hope you understand it.

Start thinking about your question, see you in a few! xx

http://gleekoutbr.tumblr.com/
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/4/2012, 5:11 pm

From Gleek Out! Brasil

What is the Klaine Christmas duet? Is it a fantasy sequence?
it’s not a fantasy

do klaine have any real-world interaction in the xmas ep?
yes

is kurt coming home for christmas? or is he staying in NY?
NY

Does Kurt see "Beauty School Drop Out?"
yes

Any blaine and burt interaction?
yes

do you know anything about the moulin rouge tribute episode?
no

Is Santana in 4x10?
no

is quinn in the Christmas ep?if yes, who will she interact with?
no

ryan murphy said there would be a lot of rachel solos coming up, can you say what any of them are?
she has two in one episode! oh, and you already heard one.

Is there any signs of Santana going to NYC in the upcoming episodes?
no

Will Santana slap Quinn??
Well, Quinn will slap her, let’s see what Santana will do…

Does Ryder have a crush on Marley?
Yes!
Rolling Eyes

does blaine surprise kurt in new york for christmas?
It’s a Burt surprise.

Last edited by sheny on 11/4/2012, 5:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/4/2012, 5:24 pm

What's going on with Artie? Any insight as to why he's dressed like a jock in Adam Shankman's picture?
“It’s a Wonderful Life”

Will we be seeing much of Quinn in the episodes she's in??
yes

will burt be going to visit kurt in NY at christmas? Smile
yes

can you us if the klaine duet in the christmas episode is sad or happy?
happy

When Blaine and Tina do any kind of performance when they are Cheerios?
no

I'm glad he won't have a solo while being a cheerio

Is Gangnam Style the only song ND performs at Sectionals?
yes

how much of the christmas episode is fantasy sequence(s)?
same time as props, I believe.

Are Klaine happy in the Christmas episode? Is it a good episode for them?
yes, it’s a good episode for them! Smile

any exciting things for puck coming up? do we learn more about what he's doing now that he's graduated high school?

yes
we will have more history with his bro and more LA stuff!!

Last edited by sheny on 11/4/2012, 5:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Adamina 11/4/2012, 5:33 pm

Will Blaine and Tina do any kind of performance when they are cheerios?

No

Smile
Adamina
Adamina
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/4/2012, 5:45 pm

It’s a Burt surprise.
tronco
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/4/2012, 5:49 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
It’s a Burt surprise.
tronco

"Gee Dad... just what I always wanted for Christmas. My cheating asshole spotlight-hogging ex. Thanks" smajli
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Adamina 11/4/2012, 6:01 pm

Ranwing wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
It’s a Burt surprise.
tronco

"Gee Dad... just what I always wanted for Christmas. My cheating asshole spotlight-hogging ex. Thanks" smajli

This is exactly how I feel! Why would Burt do that? Even if he thinks Kurt should give Blaine a second chance for some reason, why on earth would he force Kurt to see him on Christmas? I hope Burt at least warns him beforehand. It just seems kind of mean...
Adamina
Adamina
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 11/4/2012, 6:01 pm

Ranwing wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
It’s a Burt surprise.
tronco

This. banzai
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/4/2012, 6:11 pm

does kurt mom appear in the flashback with 8year old kurt?
no

:(
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 11/4/2012, 6:11 pm

Ranwing wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
It’s a Burt surprise.
tronco

Burt is forgiving just like Kurt, but jeez! I do fear they will make Burt the "voice of reason" for Kurt to forgiving Blaine. Why would Burt travel to NY with Blaine or if not travelling with him then spending any time with Blaine when he could be with his son.

I don't understand this at all. I'm not even angry, I just don't understand. Unless Kurt hasn't told his dad about what's going on, but then why would the Christmas duet be happy. Blaine is like a Nazgul, just sucking life out/around Kurt and Kurtsies.

But no Kurt then on Thursday, *uck that!
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/4/2012, 6:15 pm

Adamina wrote:
Ranwing wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
It’s a Burt surprise.
tronco

This is exactly how I feel! Why would Burt do that? Even if he thinks Kurt should give Blaine a second chance for some reason, why on earth would he force Kurt to see him on Christmas? I hope Burt at least warns him beforehand. It just seems kind of mean...

Agree with the above post. Burt, better not try to force Kurt to take Blaine back. If he does I will like Burt alot less.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Adamina 11/4/2012, 6:16 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
does kurt mom appear in the flashback with 8year old kurt?
no

:(

This isn't absolute confirmation though- it could be about him coping after she's died or something... but I have less hope now that we know that Artie will be George and the whole fantasy sequence will only be about as long as the one in Props.
Adamina
Adamina
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/4/2012, 6:20 pm

^If Artie is not in a wheelchair for the 'It's a Wonderful Life' thing, he better get to dance!!! blubro
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/4/2012, 6:22 pm

does the klaine christmas duet take place split screen or in the same place?
same place
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 7 - Page 17 Ab-bashcomputer
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 11/4/2012, 6:23 pm

I'm curious about this
Why does ND only sing one song this sectionals?
Something happens in the end of Gangnam Style.
Maybe my wish will come true and they will lose. Smile

is kurt happy to see blaine in NYC?
yes

I start thinking that there is something more about this cheating thing, Kurt can't forgive him that fast.

Last edited by sheny on 11/4/2012, 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Adamina 11/4/2012, 6:27 pm

sheny wrote:I'm curious about this
Why does ND only sing one song this sectionals?
Something happens in the end of Gangnam Style.
Maybe my wish will come true and they will lose. Smile

is kurt happy to see blaine in NYC?
yes

Now I am not even mad, just very very curious as to how the writers are going to have them make up and whether they will be able to pull it off reasonably realistically.
Adamina
Adamina
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Adamina 11/4/2012, 6:37 pm

Kurt's solo is from the Broadway show "Company".

Guess I have to go listen to the entire soundtrack now Smile The only song I've heard from that show is 'Not Getting Married Today'. Does anyone have any guesses?

Last edited by Adamina on 11/4/2012, 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adamina
Adamina
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/4/2012, 6:39 pm

will rachel be spending christmas in lima?
no

Well, at least Kurt has Rachel in NY too.
But I still don't understand why they could fly home to see a stupid school musical, and not for either Thanksgiving or Christmas.

I also think that it's a stupid writers' decision: Kurt and Rachel really need to interact with other characters.

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/4/2012, 6:46 pm

Adamina wrote:
Kurt's solo is from the Broadway show "Company".

Guess I have to go listen to the entire soundtrack now Smile The only song I've heard from that show is 'Not Getting Married Today'. Does anyone have any guesses?
Being alive wub

Lyrics to Being Alive :
ROBERT:
Someone to hold you too close,
Someone to hurt you too deep,
Someone to sit in your chair,
To ruin your sleep.

PAUL: That's true, but there's more to it than that.
SARAH: Is that all you think there is to it?
HARRY: You've got so many reasons for not being with someone, but
Robert,
you haven't got one good reason for being alone.
LARRY: Come on, you're on to something, Bobby. You're on to something.

ROBERT:
Someone to need you too much,
Someone to know you too well,
Someone to pull you up short
And put you through hell.

DAVID: You see what you look for, you know.
JOANNE: You're not a kid anymore, Robby. I don't think you'll ever
be a kid again, kiddo.
PETER: Hey, buddy, don't be afraid it won't be perfect. The only thing
to be afraid of really is that it won't be.
JENNY: Don't stop now. Keep going.

ROBERT:
Someone you have to let in,
Someone whose feelings you spare,
Someone who, like it or not,
Will want you to share
A little, a lot.

SUSAN: And what does all that mean?
LARRY: Robert, how do you know so much about it when you've never
been there?
HARRY: It's much better living it than looking at it, Robert.
PETER: Add 'em up, Bobby. Add 'em up.

ROBERT:
Someone to crowd you with love,
Someone to force you to care,
Someone to make you come through,
Who'll always be there,
As frightened as you
Of being alive,
Being alive,
Being alive,
Being alive.

AMY: Blow out the candles, Robert, and make a wish. *Want* something!
Want *something*!

ROBERT:
Somebody, hold me too close,
Somebody, hurt me too deep,
Somebody, sit in my chair
And ruin my sleep
And make me aware
Of being alive,
Being alive.

Somebody, need me too much,
Somebody, know me too well,
Somebody, pull me up short
And put me through hell
And give me support
For being alive,
Make me alive.

Make me confused,
Mock me with praise,
Let me be used,
Vary my days.
But alone is alone, not alive.

Somebody, crowd me with love,
Somebody, force me to care,
Somebody, make me come through,
I'll always be there,
As frightened as you,
To help us survive
Being alive,
Being alive,
Being alive!

Last edited by Glorfindel on 11/4/2012, 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next