Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread

+20
arina
msjoanlucette
valkeakuulas
Divalicious
Ireth
zuppid
sheny
BlueJazz
Glorfindel
Delight
ColferInspired
M&M
brisallie
ChrisColferFan1
sahhar
fantastica
Ranwing
tamara04
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
24 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap16%4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 3 ]
4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap37%4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 37% 
[ 7 ]
4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap26%4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 26% 
[ 5 ]
4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap0%4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap0%4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap21%4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 19

4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread Empty 4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  tanita_mors 9/20/2012, 2:14 pm

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 27

—“GLEE” - (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

IT’S ELECTION TIME AT MCKINLEY ON AN ALL-NEW “GLEE” THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 27 ON FOX

Sarah Jessica Parker (“Sex and the City”) Guest-Stars

The campaign showdown begins when Brittany and Blaine go head-to-head for Student Council President. Meanwhile, Kurt gets the internship of his dreams on an all-new “Makeover” episode of GLEE airing Thursday, Sept. 27 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-403) (TV-14 L)

Cast: Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester; Jane Lynch as Sue Sylvester; Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Cory Monteith as Finn Hudson; Chris Colfer as Kurt; Kevin McHale as Artie; Amber Riley as Mercedes; Mark Salling as Puck; Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; Heather Morris as Brittany; Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans; Jayma Mays as Emma Pillsbury; Mike O’Malley as Burt Hummel.

Guest Cast: Sarah Jessica Parker as Isabelle Klempt; Vanessa Lengies as Sugar Motta; Samuel Larsen as Joe Hart; Jacob Artist as Jake Puckerman; Melissa Benoist as Marley Rose; Dean Geyer as Brody Weston; Becca Tobin as Kitty; Iqbal Theba as Principal Figgins; and Alex Newell as Wade Adams.

You all know what to do.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread Empty Re: 4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Jellyrolls 9/27/2012, 10:00 pm

It's show time.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread Empty Re: 4x03 "Makeover" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Jellyrolls 9/27/2012, 10:10 pm

OMG, in the "Here's what happened on glee." They even admit to reusing storylines.

Yay (sarcasm). Pointless Blaine solo to start the episode. Best part is Kurt on Skype. Oh, and of course they have to get potter musical in there. Seriously, this is the worst pointless Blaine solo ever. Even worse than Last Friday Night.

Yay (in a good way) Kurt/Isabelle scene. Smile "Don't trust anyone who hasn't failed big at least once." Isabelle should put a whole lot of trust in Kurt.

Yay (in a good way). Kurt still has his Broadway dream. I love Isabelle's advice to Kurt.

Yay (in an indifferent way) Oh Brittany. I'd rather be landing strip. That would haven't gotten past the sensors if the show was still in the 8:00 hour.

No, Will, you aren't tapped out. You aren't lacking ideas. It's the writers who write the ideas because they suck.

Yay (sarcasm). Blaine's ankles. Can't not see them. Ryan definitely has a fetish. Kurt showed his in season one. Blaine shows them constantly. Now, one of the characters in the new normal shows them.

Yay (in a good way). Nasty words Sue. I love her Smile

Why does Brittany still call Blaine Blaine Warbler? I got an idea. Let's send Blaine bac to the Warblers so we only have to see him in two episodes a year.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/27/2012, 10:24 pm

I like Kurt's hair in the vogue meeting scene.

Isabelle is sure pouring her heart out to Kurt. LOL at Kurt for offering to let Isabelle stay with him and Rachel.

Speaking of Rachel. Has it really been 17 minutes into the episode and no Rachel? Wow.

I don't like the song Celebrity Skin, but I have to say that Chord did a good job of putting an edge on his voice and matching the feel of the song.

I'd vote unicorn!

Show choir committee.

Hummelberry. wub wub wub So, wait, Rachel was dressing more mature in the first couple of episode, and now she is dressing like her old self again? Just for the makeover. Loved the scene though Smile
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/27/2012, 10:31 pm

Kurt and Rachel have a habit of sneaking into places.

"Just the Way You Look Tonight/You're Never Fully Dressed" was amazing. My cheeks hurt from smiling.

Aww. Poor Blaine. Kurt is living life, and he's stuck in Lima with his bowties and short pants.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  tamara04 9/27/2012, 10:32 pm

what does "Kurt was the H.M.F.I.C." mean?

tamara04
tamara04
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/27/2012, 10:35 pm

I am absolutely loving Kurt's Vogue storyline. I still don't want fashion to be the endgame for Kurt but I loved seeing him embraced by Isabelle and start finding a place there.

The makeover is exactly how I was hoping it would turn out (once I got confirmation that Rachel would be getting made over). It's still all about Kurt and Isabelle. Rachel was nothing more than a tool for getting Kurt what he wants (not that she isn't a tool on other occasions). So she gets to wear a lot of crazy dresses. For Kurt, that's a Wednesday night. The mashup for Kurt and Issabelle (with minor harmonies supplied unnecessarrily by Rachel) was utterly charming. Kurt... enjoy Vogue, but your place is on Broadway.

And we're back to woobie Blaine. Sorry that picking out your bowtie for the debate isn't at the top of Kurt's concerns at this instant. What with building a carreer and all.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/27/2012, 10:40 pm

OK, so Will's story is kind of a recycle of Sue and Burt's story last year.

The Pimp and the Gimp. Haha. Sue is so nasty.

OMG. The hair gel. Get over it, Blaine.

Brittany is so pathetic, but really, the good thing is that I can still understand Heather. I wonder if they sent her to a speech therapist or something.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/27/2012, 10:50 pm

Kurt's fox shirt is pretty ugly.

I love Kurt's enthusiasm. Not loving that Isabelle is trying to talk him out of his NYADA dream though.

Brody is really creepy the way he just kind of shows up, and he's always touching Rachel. I don't love Brody's voice, but at least his voice has character--he doesn't sound like the rest of the boys.

I want Finn.

Becky!

Well, at least the election isn't stretched out for three months.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/27/2012, 10:50 pm

Yes folks... Brody is the kind of talent that gets into NYADA. beam And nice to know they've done away with the pretence of Rachel existed at all. Hello Lea. Guess that you'll be joining Kurt in his loft for the rest of the season.

Last edited by Ranwing on 9/27/2012, 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/27/2012, 10:56 pm

So Blaine ran for Student President for Kurt? Wow... I guess he played Tony for Kurt too. What an douche. And Sam... let's talk darling. Kurt might have been the first gay guy you met, but he was one who had your back when Blaine was saying that he wasn't for sale.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/27/2012, 10:59 pm

Yay. Blaine won. So surprising. I never guessed that Mr. Perfect would win.

I love that Kurt ignored Blaine's call. Smile

There's whiny Blaine everyone wanted. Blaine you should transfer back to Dalton since Kurt is no longer there (so we only have to see you like twice a year).

So, you think Brit will breakup with Santana and start dating Sam?

Will, what is wrong with you? Why would you go to Sue for the letter? You should have asked Beiste.

Rachel doesn't cook for guys? What about Schue? And surely she must have cooked for Finn.

Rachel/Brody scene is boring. I want Finn back.

Brody is hands off? Just friends? His hands have been all over Rachel.

Knock knock knock. Finn! Yay!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  tamara04 9/27/2012, 11:00 pm

Oooooooouch!! The ending!! Yikes.
And now I'm scared for next week's episode. But it was awesome to see more of Kurt and tohear him sing. Smile
tamara04
tamara04
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/27/2012, 11:07 pm

So Finn had to date Rachel for over a year and make a wish to Grilled Cheezus to get a little over the sweater action, while she's ready to roll over and give it up to Bland Brody after three weeks because she got a makeover. Great... Was glad that Finn showed up to cockblock.

Poor Blaine... feeling unloved because Kurt didn't answer one damn phone call immediately. Not thinking that maybe Kurt might have something doing with his job. I need Kurt to find himself a hot gay NY stud (we've got tons of them) who aren't so damn clingy.

Kurt runs his campaign on putting an end to bullying and trying to make things better for all students and loses. Blaine runs on freedom to use hair gel and wins. hapitgh Of course...
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/27/2012, 11:07 pm

i was cooking, so I only watched the kurt part and the very end. i like that cliff hanger. i want finn to punch that rat's face! hehe.

I will come back in awhile to give my opinions.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 9/27/2012, 11:15 pm

Does anybody know where I can find a link to watch it online after it airs?. I can't find any. Or just the Kurt scenes?

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/27/2012, 11:16 pm

I have not watch yet,but did tape it on my DVR. Although, I knew Blaine would win, I was still a bit upset to read he did. I was hoping he would lose for once. Nothing against Blaine,but he needs to lose at least once.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/27/2012, 11:19 pm

Ranwing wrote:Sam... let's talk darling. Kurt might have been the first gay guy you met, but he was one who had your back when Blaine was saying that he wasn't for sale.

One other thing Sam... the guy who knew that your family was living in a motel, came by to help out, gave you clothes and kept your secret even at the cost of his own reputation... wonder who that was? But you feel closer to Alpha Gay because he's not so... out there.

Am starting to think that Blaine and Sam deserve one another and Kurt is well ride of both these twits.

Wow... quoted myself here. That's a first.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/27/2012, 11:20 pm

I've sent out some tweets tonight:

This one was a direct response to Lea after she posted that HeMo and Chord were great:

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/27/2012, 11:26 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:I have not watch yet,but did tape it on my DVR. Although, I knew Blaine would win, I was still a bit upset to read he did. I was hoping he would lose for once. Nothing against Blaine,but he needs to lose at least once.

I'm agree. Why once he doesn't lose something? It would help him to realize that you can't get everything. You know I'm kinda surprise that some people on tumblr have said he was a selfish person because he didn't realized that probably Kurt was busy when he called him. Honestly I thought people was gonna support him because I think he was portrayed of the "poor of me" boy.

@Jelly, I like you sent all of those tweets :D I hope Brad and Ryan put attention to them.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/27/2012, 11:29 pm

I want to tweet, but I can't sign in because I don't remember my username. Some of you follow me. can you tell me what my username/twitter name is? I tried "fantastica" and it doesn't work. maybe the password is wrong but I want to make sure that at least one of them is right.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/27/2012, 11:33 pm

Kim, you're @ImFantastica

Ryan is answering questions shortly.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/27/2012, 11:35 pm

brisallie wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:I have not watch yet,but did tape it on my DVR. Although, I knew Blaine would win, I was still a bit upset to read he did. I was hoping he would lose for once. Nothing against Blaine,but he needs to lose at least once.

I'm agree. Why once he doesn't lose something? It would help him to realize that you can't get everything. You know I'm kinda surprise that some people on tumblr have said he was a selfish person because he didn't realized that probably Kurt was busy when he called him. Honestly I thought people was gonna support him because I think he was portrayed of the "poor of me" boy.

@Jelly, I like you sent all of those tweets :D I hope Brad and Ryan put attention to them.

True. I would not have mind him winning,had he lose at least once before,but he always wins :angry:
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/27/2012, 11:35 pm

thanks! just tweeted!

Last edited by fantastica on 9/27/2012, 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/27/2012, 11:38 pm

I've sent Ryan a few more tweets, hoping he sees them, and maybe reponds.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next