Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cat Lovers Thread

+20
ColdFlame96
MoviesAreLife
zuppid
Divalicious
sjonnepon
bayth
valkeakuulas
Ireth
Jellyrolls
Vir Cotto
BlueJazz
ColferInspired
Kurt Hummel
fantastica
Shinra17
arina
Delight
Emile
brisallie
tanita_mors
24 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Cat Lovers Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Cat Lovers Thread

Post  brisallie 5/26/2013, 2:54 pm

Found this on tumblr and I think is so pretty. I've to share it with you guys
The Cat Lovers Thread - Page 8 Tumblr_mg2zj97dik1r5wynfo1_500
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/26/2013, 4:18 pm

Awww! Cats are seriously the most beautiful creatures on earth! Like, my cat for instance...you'd think I'd be used to how beautiful she is after having her for years now. But nope. Everytime I see her, I can't help but coo over her and talk to her in babytalk, that's how adorable she is. Does anyone else feel this way about their cats?

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/27/2013, 5:41 am

I forgot about this thread.

The Cat Lovers Thread - Page 8 Tumblr_m37uynIMVh1qj77x0o1_500

The Cat Lovers Thread - Page 8 Tumblr_m37uynIMVh1qj77x0o2_500

“DON’T LOOK AT ME I AM SODA.

I have lots of this stuff that I have saved. I am obssessed with the lol cats and just love cats in general. The Cat Lovers Thread - Page 8 413578547
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 5/27/2013, 10:01 pm

ColferInspired wrote:I forgot about this thread.

I have lots of this stuff that I have saved. I am obssessed with the lol cats and just love cats in general. The Cat Lovers Thread - Page 8 413578547

That's so cute! wub I know how you feel. I've loved cats for as long as I can remember.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/27/2013, 11:58 pm

Kurtsie4ever wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:I forgot about this thread.

That's so cute! The Cat Lovers Thread - Page 8 413578547 I know how you feel. I've loved cats for as long as I can remember.

I have had cats all my life.

Silver of grey tabbies are my favourites.

I have had bad luck with ginger cats.

One that my mum found as a kitten curled in the engine of my dad's car. Some cruel person burnt the tiny little things paws with a cigarette. The Cat Lovers Thread - Page 8 3181402168 The Cat Lovers Thread - Page 8 1062082318

He had a lot fur lose because it was falling out due to stress and the abuse. After a few months the fur grew back, then two years later he ran away. Then I had another ginger one that was a manx. I had that for two years then he ran off as well. The Cat Lovers Thread - Page 8 4029858209

Kurt and Keira are such lovely animals, that get spoiled a lot, they are both loving and super affectionate.

Thing is they like to follow me everywhere.

Kurt is two years, and Keira will be seven years in July.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/28/2013, 12:03 am

ColferInspired wrote: I have had cats all my life.

One that my mum found as a kitten curled in the engine of my dad's car. Some cruel person burnt the tiny little things paws with a cigarette. The Cat Lovers Thread - Page 8 3181402168 The Cat Lovers Thread - Page 8 1062082318

He had a lot fur lose because it was falling out due to stress and the abuse. After a few months the fur grew back, then two years later he ran away. Then I had another ginger one that was a manx. I had that for two years then he ran off as well. The Cat Lovers Thread - Page 8 4029858209

Kurt and Keira are such lovely animals, that get spoiled a lot, they are both loving and super affectionate.

Your cats name is Kurt? That's awesome! You're my new favorite person. Razz my cat's a spoiled princess, named after the famous Russian princess herself.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/28/2013, 12:12 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:

Your cats name is Kurt? That's awesome! You're my new favorite person. The Cat Lovers Thread - Page 8 3429310274 my cat's a spoiled princess, named after the famous Russian princess herself.

This is a true story, on the day I got him, he was scared me and my roommate and hid under the blanket and would not come out.

I was trying all different names, but he didn't come out his ears would just go back. So, for a joke I tried Kurt, and the strange thing is he came out from the under the blanket and came up to me and let me pick him up.

So, Kurt is was. The Cat Lovers Thread - Page 8 650269930
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/28/2013, 12:23 am

ColferInspired wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

Your cats name is Kurt? That's awesome! You're my new favorite person. The Cat Lovers Thread - Page 8 3429310274 my cat's a spoiled princess, named after the famous Russian princess herself.

This is a true story, on the day I got him, he was scared me and my roommate and hid under the blanket and would not come out.

I was trying all different names, but he didn't come out his ears would just go back. So, for a joke I tried Kurt, and the strange thing is he came out from the under the blanket and came up to me and let me pick him up.

Does he cuddle on your lap and watch Glee with you? My cat seems to only pay attention when Chris is on. I guess she senses the royal blood.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/28/2013, 12:32 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

Does he cuddle on your lap and watch Glee with you? My cat seems to only pay attention when Chris is on. I guess she senses the royal blood.

He cuddles a lot and smooches. He is not all that interested in television. He is obssessed by chicken and will do anything to get it. Even opening a KFC box to get to it. The Cat Lovers Thread - Page 8 3429310274

He goes nuts when I have some and will not leave me alone until he gets some.

Right now he is trying to claim the backyard of my new place as him kingdom and keeps fighting other cats that venture in.

Keira stays inside as she is too nosy, and might enter someones house if a door is open.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/28/2013, 9:59 pm

my new cat, whose name seem to change from week to week, is a big sweet heart but also demands pampering. he wants daily massage as well as interactive play time. last night he slept w us and kept me up all night because I was afraid to turn and crush him by accident. he doesn't like the outdoors unless it's late at night, and for safety reasons we cannot let him out once dark (our last cat went out and disappeared; we fear predators such as foxes and coyotes which I have never personally seen but was told that roam the woods behind our property.

yesterday we let him out in the morning and watched him participating in a hunting game from our high deck. it was like watching wild life documentaries except he's a mini version of a tiger. he caught a chipmonk w/o much effort, then let go, then chase it down again w/ a big punch and a wack... it's called "torture before the kill". once it's dead, he ate the whole thing, except one kidney that's left on the patio.

we didn't let him in when he had the chipmunk in his mouth. our previous kitty had the luxury of a cat door and always bring animals such as mice, rats, chipmunks, moles, rabbits and birds into our house. it drove us crazy, especially when we woke up in the middle of hte night when he chased rabbits and mice into our bedroom. our last cat did not eat any wild animals, so once he got tired he would just let them be, inside the house. you can tell i wasn't thrilled w/ pests in my house. i had to trap the animals and threw them out afterwards.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/28/2013, 11:16 pm

fantastica wrote:my new cat, whose name seem to change from week to week, is a big sweet heart but also demands pampering. he wants daily massage as well as interactive play time. last night he slept w us and kept me up all night because I was afraid to turn and crush him by accident. he doesn't like the outdoors unless it's late at night, and for safety reasons we cannot let him out once dark (our last cat went out and disappeared; we fear predators such as foxes and coyotes which I have never personally seen but was told that roam the woods behind our property.

yesterday we let him out in the morning and watched him participating in a hunting game from our high deck. it was like watching wild life documentaries except he's a mini version of a tiger. he caught a chipmonk w/o much effort, then let go, then chase it down again w/ a big punch and a wack... it's called "torture before the kill". once it's dead, he ate the whole thing, except one kidney that's left on the patio.

we didn't let him in when he had the chipmunk in his mouth. our previous kitty had the luxury of a cat door and always bring animals such as mice, rats, chipmunks, moles, rabbits and birds into our house. it drove us crazy, especially when we woke up in the middle of hte night when he chased rabbits and mice into our bedroom. our last cat did not eat any wild animals, so once he got tired he would just let them be, inside the house. you can tell i wasn't thrilled w/ pests in my house. i had to trap the animals and threw them out afterwards.

My Kurt used sit in the tree at my last place and just watch the birds.

Only if Keira was near the tree, the birds used to go crazy and fly away.

I have seen Kurt sitting on the grass and a sparrow that was just two feet away. He just sat there and watched then rolled onto his back.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/30/2013, 12:40 am

kurt is such a sweetheart! Razz the 2 male cats i have ever had were both torturers and killers. the girl i had couple of years ago only chased bugs. oh, this morning my cat chased a neighbor's fluffy cat away from our deck. the other cat was bigger but doesn't matter. our baby is lean and mean. have you guys seen a youtube video of a tom cat chasing away a black bear? black bears aren't very big but the cat must be meaner so size doesn't matter. attitude does.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/30/2013, 5:14 am

fantastica wrote:kurt is such a sweetheart! The Cat Lovers Thread - Page 8 3429310274 the 2 male cats i have ever had were both torturers and killers. the girl i had couple of years ago only chased bugs. oh, this morning my cat chased a neighbor's fluffy cat away from our deck. the other cat was bigger but doesn't matter. our baby is lean and mean. have you guys seen a youtube video of a tom cat chasing away a black bear? black bears aren't very big but the cat must be meaner so size doesn't matter. attitude does.

Kurt is, but he is at the moment he's covered in sores from fighting with other cats and he has the habit of pulling off the scabs and leaving them everywhere, especially in the bedroom, and my bed. The Cat Lovers Thread - Page 8 357632081

But I can put up with it, and it is better for him to have sores than anything that would be serious. Sores heal, I would be heartbroken if got some disease off another cat.

And I think I might have seen that video. That must be one fearless cat. The Cat Lovers Thread - Page 8 4249845411
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/30/2013, 10:05 am

As I don't have a cat, sadly I can't share my thoughts with you. But yesterday I was going home, and on my way I saw how a middle size poodle went straight forward to the neck of a cat, and the cat tried to run away, but the dog grabbed him. So my immediate reaction was to shout at him, and luckily the dog obeyed me. But what do you usally do in these situations?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/30/2013, 10:54 am

brisallie wrote:As I don't have a cat, sadly I can't share my thoughts with you. But yesterday I was going home, and on my way I saw how a middle size poodle went straight forward to the neck of a cat, and the cat tried to run away, but the dog grabbed him. So my immediate reaction was to shout at him, and luckily the dog obeyed me. But what do you usally do in these situations?

Well, shouting is a good thing as it worked.

Were you able to see if the cat was alright?

Or did it run away?
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/30/2013, 11:04 am

ColferInspired wrote:

Well, shouting is a good thing as it worked.

Were you able to see if the cat was alright?

Or did it run away?

After I shouted at the dog, the cat run away fast and got into a house. But I think the cat and I were lucky the dog was from the neighbourhood, because I had seen him previously (and is kinda nice with me) and was middle size.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 6/5/2013, 1:34 pm

It's too hot in here, nearly 29·c inside, for the cats to do anything but this:
The Cat Lovers Thread - Page 8 20130610

No hunting or playing for them.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/5/2013, 1:39 pm

^ is that your kitty? so cute and fluffy! and I recognize that Ikea red metal cabinet. Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 6/5/2013, 1:57 pm

Yup! My youngest. (Well she's already seven, but my other one just turned ten.) She has it harder since she has really thick hair even after she shed her winter fur. Just this morning she was sleeping in the bathroom porsline sink that keeps her nice and cool.

IKEA is basically responsable of all of my furniture, except for the ones I "stole" from childhood home when I moved out ten years ago. Straight from the eighties they are, but looking at the interior decorating stuff I see the 80's are coming back.

I quite like the steel stuff they do, but loath the compressed wood ones.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 6/5/2013, 2:00 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:It's too hot in here, nearly 29·c inside, for the cats to do anything but this:
The Cat Lovers Thread - Page 8 20130610

No hunting or playing for them.

AWWW!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/5/2013, 2:36 pm

those fur on the tummy can be knitted into a warm sweater... Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/6/2013, 10:29 pm

The Cat Lovers Thread - Page 8 A4eb1210

Check out my beauty. Smile
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/7/2013, 1:48 am

looks like she's got floral patterns on her fur coat! Razz wub
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 6/7/2013, 1:58 am

fantastica wrote:looks like she's got floral patterns on her fur coat! Razz wub

What made you automatically it was a 'she'? Boys can be beauties too! Razz
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 6/7/2013, 10:31 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
fantastica wrote:looks like she's got floral patterns on her fur coat! Razz wub

What made you automatically it was a 'she'? Boys can be beauties too! Razz

There is something "feminine" about cats, I don't know what it is...beauty? Grace? High pitched little voices (meows?) I remember thinking that Allen from across the street was a "she" until the owner told me the gender, because he was so pretty. wub

But yes...boys can be pretty too! (Kurt Hummel!)

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next