The Cat Lovers Thread

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Cat Lovers Thread Empty Re: The Cat Lovers Thread

Post  tanita_mors on 4/23/2012, 9:27 am

When we are on the topic of cats, meet my good friends kitty. His name is Tiny (even though he is huge) and he is 5-6 years old and grumpy as hell. We fight all the time when I go to visit her. I knew him when she broth him home and he was the size of my palm, he was so cuddly and I would pet him for hours, but now - Mr. Grumpy.

The Cat Lovers Thread Fotogr10

The Cat Lovers Thread Fotogr11

The Cat Lovers Thread Fotogr12

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Cat Lovers Thread Sig11

The Cat Lovers Thread 212
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 4/23/2012, 9:50 am

tanita_mors wrote:When we are on the topic of cats, meet my good friends kitty. His name is Tiny (even though he is huge) and he is 5-6 years old and grumpy as hell. We fight all the time when I go to visit her. I knew him when she broth him home and he was the size of my palm, he was so cuddly and I would pet him for hours, but now - Mr. Grumpy.

The Cat Lovers Thread Fotogr10

The Cat Lovers Thread Fotogr11

The Cat Lovers Thread Fotogr12

I was going to ask you about this beauty, because I noticed immediately that you change handsome Chris for this pretty big blue eyes cat. Just look at that cutie!!!

Why you didn't introude before Tiny? Btw is he small, medium or big? His name sound like he was a little kitty.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Cat Lovers Thread 250px-Muhte%C5%9Fem_Y%C3%BCzy%C4%B1l_Logo
I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile on 4/23/2012, 9:58 am

^OMG, Tanita your cat is lovely!! What a cuddly face!

Instead, when we took my cat, his name is Giggio (LOL), he was littlelittlelittle and afraid. He hid under my desk, in a little space where there's the printer, and he allowed us to pet him only after few hours.
...Now he has taken possession of my bed. Tsk. Since is a loft bed, he thinks to have the control everything and everyone from there. Rolling Eyes

Anyway, here the weather is strange: yesterday was raining, today is nice, tomorrow seems like is going to rain again. AHH!

Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors on 4/23/2012, 10:57 am

Kitty isn't mine , but my good friend's. He's going to be 6 this year I think. He is about 5-7 kilograms in weight. He was the smallest kitten out of the whole litter, and totally white when she brought him home. He is the biggest cat out of all his siblings now.

The Cat Lovers Thread 22686010

The Cat Lovers Thread 7633_110

The Cat Lovers Thread Fotogr13

tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight on 4/23/2012, 11:41 am

Cute kitty!!! wub

What breed is this cat? Do you know if it's hypoallergenic?
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors on 4/23/2012, 12:03 pm

I think he is mix between a wild cat and a Siamese somewhere along the line. Not sure about hypoallergenic thing.

tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors on 4/23/2012, 12:06 pm

It's shitty weather in Serbia as well. It's very warm (18-22 °C) but also very cloudy and it's currently a T-storm outside.

tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina on 4/23/2012, 12:40 pm

He (the cat) is absolutely beautiful. wub
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 4/23/2012, 1:35 pm

Emile wrote:

Instead, when we took my cat, his name is Giggio (LOL), he was littlelittlelittle and afraid. He hid under my desk, in a little space where there's the printer, and he allowed us to pet him only after few hours.
...Now he has taken possession of my bed. Tsk. Since is a loft bed, he thinks to have the control everything and everyone from there. Rolling Eyes

Anyway, here the weather is strange: yesterday was raining, today is nice, tomorrow seems like is going to rain again. AHH!

You know, my cousin's nickname is Giggio lol and don't allow that cat to take possesion of your bed, because then he gonna think he's king of the house and will take possesion of everything. I'm living that experience with my stubborn dog.

It seems is gonna rain here as well but is autumn so is fine but there is spring so is uncommon.

tanita_mors wrote:I think he is mix between a wild cat and a Siamese somewhere along the line. Not sure about hypoallergenic thing.

Is that cat healthier than pedigree cats? It is said that mix animal, both cats and dogs are healthier. So what do you think?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 on 4/23/2012, 1:44 pm

For you, cat lovers ^^:

The Cat Lovers Thread Tumblr_m2xmifZb0z1qz4cuyo1_500
39 Pound Cat Needs a Home

The Cat Lovers Thread Banniere---75449-31b6eb9
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 4/23/2012, 1:47 pm

Shinra17 wrote:For you, cat lovers ^^:

OMG ohmy What does that cat eat??? How did he/she gain that weight??? Is fatter than Lord Tubbington, I think.

PS: this cat is about 17kg, right?

The Cat Lovers Thread 250px-Muhte%C5%9Fem_Y%C3%BCzy%C4%B1l_Logo
I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors on 4/23/2012, 2:22 pm

Shinra17 wrote:For you, cat lovers ^^:

Why would anyone adopt it, though. With so many pounds, it's gonna have a heart attack. Can it even walk.

Some people don't deserve pets, when they do something like that to them (unless it's genetic).

tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile on 4/23/2012, 2:31 pm

brisallie wrote:
Emile wrote:

You know, my cousin's nickname is Giggio lol and don't allow that cat to take possesion of your bed, because then he gonna think he's king of the house and will take possesion of everything. I'm living that experience with my stubborn dog.
He is already the king. He was the king after the firsts nights, when he started to get acclimated in home.
And he's a cat, he will belive to be the king even if the only thing you allow him to posses is a chair. LOL.

Shinra17 wrote:The Cat Lovers Thread Tumblr_m2xmifZb0z1qz4cuyo1_500
18 kg of a cat?! Oh, poor him. He has a nice face (oh god, as large as the woman' face...), but when cats are so fat is a serious problem.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 on 4/23/2012, 4:28 pm

Over-feeding pets is a love problem...

Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 4/23/2012, 5:49 pm

^ forget about pets... look at our own species! Razz

Ivana your kitty is so beautiful! the first photo reminds me of my own kitty who went missing almost 2 months ago. she had the same shape of eyes (very round) except her eyes are orange and not blue. she is a very sweet lap baby but not very smart. Still her presence make me happy day after day, until the day she never came back... :(

and before that I had a wonderful kitty whose name is on my license plate now. He was a very smart cat who acts like human. He would sing very loud outside during hte day to get people to open the door for him but at night he's quite as a mouse. whenever he comes into my house he would say hello. his favorite place is a window sill in my study where he will put his arm on the ledge and lean against it, in a very human-like posture. this cat used to be a cast away that a neighbor picked up, but due to her allergies he had to live outside of her house. so he became a neighborhood cat, wondering from house to house, making friends w/ almost everyone except the most die-hard cat haters. one day I saw him and called him to come, and he came, rolled around at my feet and then rubbed on my legs. after this short "ceremony" i became his slave, lead him to my house and gave him a tour, plus some left over meat (i didnt have any cat food then), and that's it! he came back day after day. he would sing outside my house every morning so I would jump out of my bed (let me tell you, normally nothing can pulll me out of morning bed, not even an alarm clock) and open the door to let him in. my cat the king would walk directly to my kitchen expecting some organic cat food made from human-grade real meat! yes I spoiled him rotton so he would become my kitty, and I succeeded especially after I installed a cat to allow him the total freedom and come and go. His schedule is very predicatble - he comes to my bed early in the morning for a snooze. then in the afternoon he will visit one neighbor and play w/ their poodle - they are apparently very good friends! then he will come back for dinner. if the weather is nice he would stay out all night. if not, he will sleep in w/ us. In the morning when he first came in he would tried to wake us up for breakfast, w/ soft gentle meowing. if we are too lazy to get up he would get louder and louder (even went in the master bathroom to sing because the tiles creates a loud echo effect). if all else fails he would push our face w/ his head. he always made it clear who is the master and who is hte servant. Razz I really miss this kitty because he's the smartest and best behaved kitty I have ever met. he loves people and whenever we have guests he got extremely excited and would sit in the middle of us and be the center of our attention. He's the attention whore who I loved to death because there was never enough for him, and his life was cut very short by an incurable heart disease. When I took him to the vet he was so good. He never fought. never complained. he would let hte doctor do anything to him. he knew it would make him feel better. he trusted us so much. when he died in front of my eyes I was traumatised for almost a year, because he looked at me w/ a begging look in his eye and a desperate cry for help. I couldn't help him at all. it was heart-breaking. I never felt so close to a cat, even though I had other cats in my past. this cat was and probably will forever be the most special one in my life. there are a lot of touching stories but I am not going to tell all. every cat is a precious little creature. every one of them deserve a loving home.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 on 4/23/2012, 5:58 pm

fantastica wrote:^ forget about pets... look at our own species! Razz
but you know that in our own species, it's a taboo subject, people are super fast to deny any responsability and put all the thing on "genetic" issue.

Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel on 4/23/2012, 9:46 pm

I love all the cat pics! wub I hope to get a kitten someday. I had two when I was about 7.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 4/24/2012, 1:03 am

I love talking about cats. I will post pics of my two cats someday, when they will keep still for me so I can take some better pics of them. The Cat Lovers Thread 3429310274

My Kurt loves to give hugs. He likes to put his paws around my neck, and comes really close to my face. He is so affectionate and hates myself and my housemate leaving him. Our female cat Keira she hates Kurt and attacks him. He never fights back though.

Kurt I say is mine because he shows more affection to me than my housemate.

Both our cats have human qualities. Kurt is more obediant than Keira. He always asks to go out and cries when he isn't getting any attention. He follows me everywhere, sometimes I think he is part canine. The Cat Lovers Thread 3429310274

Kurt loves McDonald fries. He gets upset when we bring home take away and we don't have any of the fries with us. We usually bring home a small fries and let him have one or two.

He is always purring and happy, until Keira starts hissing and growling at him then she attacks him, then he is all nervous or scared.

He is only sixteen months old, so I guess he is still a kitten. Keira is six years old.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 4/24/2012, 1:10 am

^ that's why I only have one cat at a time. I see some of my friend's multiple cats fight and I don't want that to happen to mine. I want my cat to live in a stress-free environment. cats are territorial. your Kurt sounds so lovely!

my boy cat loved all human food, even salad. I saw him licking salad dressing! when we eat dinner he wants to sit in an empty dining chair and be totally our "equal". actually we don't treat him equally. we treat him like he's our master. my husband and I also fight for his attention. I am proud to say that he prefers my gentle high pitched voice better. fanny2
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina on 4/24/2012, 6:42 am

I decided to introduce you my loves as well :-)

I have four:

The Cat Lovers Thread 24081_1213296733620_1264853036_30525049_5533990_n
She is the oldest, she is twelve, she is very clever, proud, easily offended, shy in front of strangers, she is very careful - has never destroyed anything.

The Cat Lovers Thread 650_1023008856542_1264853036_30074623_5673_n
Miky is six. He is still the same (just bigger) kitten , he is little big dumb Razz , naive, he is never offended and he is a rascal. :-)

The Cat Lovers Thread 650_1023008936544_1264853036_30074625_6447_n
She is six, she is a twin of Miky. She was abused by her former owner, so she is very cautious, we can't take her in our hands, but she can be friendly... I can't understand how someone could hurt her.

The Cat Lovers Thread 315990_2051729133906_207639768_n
Well and this is our baby, he is little bigger now though. Owner of his mother kicked out of the house, so we started take care of him probaly when he was 14 days old, maybe younger, we didn't know if he will survive. He is very playful and you can't hide from him, he is everywhere. Smile
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors on 4/24/2012, 6:55 am

Wow, somebody REALLY likes their Persian cats. Nice. Smile

tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile on 4/24/2012, 7:08 am

How many cats!!
The second one has a shape of a pudding with ears in that photo. So cute!
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina on 4/24/2012, 7:19 am

tanita_mors wrote:Wow, somebody REALLY likes their Persian cats. Nice. Smile
We wanted them beucase they don't not have a need to go outside. And we unfortunately live in the place where is impossible to let them go out...

The little one is our first not Persian cat :-)
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina on 4/24/2012, 7:21 am

Emile wrote:How many cats!!
The second one has a shape of a pudding with ears in that photo. So cute!
We are praying no one ouf us found another cat in trouble, because we dont't have the heart not help her but we cannot afford another cat. The cats rule our apartment. Smile
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight on 4/24/2012, 8:34 am

More cute kitties!!! Such bundles of fluffy fur! wub

I'm guessing that your arms must be sore from having to brush them everyday (otherwise the cat hairs would just cling onto everything)
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next