Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cat Lovers Thread

+20
ColdFlame96
MoviesAreLife
zuppid
Divalicious
sjonnepon
bayth
valkeakuulas
Ireth
Jellyrolls
Vir Cotto
BlueJazz
ColferInspired
Kurt Hummel
fantastica
Shinra17
arina
Delight
Emile
brisallie
tanita_mors
24 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Cat Lovers Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Cat Lovers Thread

Post  ColdFlame96 5/14/2013, 8:00 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:Oh! Okay! Their real names are very pretty!

Thank you! Too bad I don't use them half the time.

Neither do I. I call my cat "Sweetheart" or "Nala" (from The Lion King) most of the time. XD Sometimes, I call her "Queenie" when she's being really uppity.

Really? I just call mine "Bitch". XD I'm a horrible mom. Good thing I don't have kids.

LMFAO! I call Mangy "My Beautiful Little Bitch" when she's being bitchy also!

But our cats still keep coming back for more, so we must be doing something right! Razz
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/14/2013, 8:21 pm

i have never had bitchy cats myself, but one day one of the cat in the neighborhood wandered into our home. so we fed her, and then she hissed at us. Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/14/2013, 8:22 pm

fantastica wrote:i have never had bitchy cats myself, but one day one of the cat in the neighborhood wandered into our home. so we fed her, and then she hissed at us. Razz

It's usually the girl cats. When you spoil them like I do, the become super prissy. The guys are more laidback. Razz
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/15/2013, 12:11 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

Thank you! Too bad I don't use them half the time.

Neither do I. I call my cat "Sweetheart" or "Nala" (from The Lion King) most of the time. XD Sometimes, I call her "Queenie" when she's being really uppity.

Really? I just call mine "Bitch". XD I'm a horrible mom. Good thing I don't have kids.

LMFAO! I call Mangy "My Beautiful Little Bitch" when she's being bitchy also!

But our cats still keep coming back for more, so we must be doing something right! Razz

Exactly! Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/15/2013, 12:14 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
fantastica wrote:i have never had bitchy cats myself, but one day one of the cat in the neighborhood wandered into our home. so we fed her, and then she hissed at us. Razz

It's usually the girl cats. When you spoil them like I do, the become super prissy. The guys are more laidback. Razz

The girl cats are such little princesses. The boy cats are much more laidback. The male cat (Gay Allen) who lives across the street is SO friendly. S1 Kurt reminds me of a cat. Super cute, but super regal and bitchy. S4 Kurt still reminds me of a cat in the fact that he's so graceful, beautiful and just a touch prissy. Smile

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/15/2013, 1:06 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

The girl cats are such little princesses. The boy cats are much more laidback. The male cat (Gay Allen) who lives across the street is SO friendly. S1 Kurt reminds me of a cat. Super cute, but super regal and bitchy. S4 Kurt still reminds me of a cat in the fact that he's so graceful, beautiful and just a touch prissy. Smile

Very true. Although, I'd say that S4 Kurt is much more laidback than S1.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/15/2013, 1:09 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

Very true. Although, I'd say that S4 Kurt is much more laidback than S1.

He is! He's much more casual, but still so elegant.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/15/2013, 4:56 pm

So, this afternoon when I get home, I walk in on Anastacia chasing her tail. Why are all my cats mentally disabled??!! areu
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/15/2013, 5:43 pm

LOL! I've never seen a cat chase their tail before.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/15/2013, 6:09 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:LOL! I've never seen a cat chase their tail before.

That's my Dumber. She takes after her momma! Wink
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/15/2013, 6:31 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:LOL! I've never seen a cat chase their tail before.

That's my Dumber. She takes after her momma! Wink

Laughing

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 5/15/2013, 6:42 pm

I can't wait until I get my cat. I used to have two when I was 7 then they ran away when I was about 10.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/15/2013, 6:55 pm

Kurtsie4ever wrote:I can't wait until I get my cat. I used to have two when I was 7 then they ran away when I was about 10.

Aww that sucks. Hey, you can have mine. Smile just feed her 8 times a day.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/15/2013, 7:37 pm

My family used to have cats when I was a child (my mom and sister still have cats), and I would love to have 1 or 2 myself now.
Unfortunately my husband is very allergic to cats, so after our marriage it was either him out of the house or no cats. Sometimes I doubt my choice, lol. tonguue
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/15/2013, 7:41 pm

Glorfindel wrote:My family used to have cats when I was a child (my mom and sister still have cats), and I would love to have 1 or 2 myself now.
Unfortunately my husband is very allergic to cats, so after our marriage it was either him out of the house or no cats. Sometimes I doubt my choice, lol. tonguue

Who would choose a husband over a cat? Kitties are soft and fluffy, they're potty trained, and they cuddle with you at night. tonguue
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 5/16/2013, 4:13 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:So, this afternoon when I get home, I walk in on Anastacia chasing her tail. Why are all my cats mentally disabled??!! areu

Sometimes you do have to wonder about their sanity. I do think it's just exitement over thought, especially for a house cat that might not see all the interesting things the out-side cats do. I haven't seen a cat chasing their own tail, but I've seen my other cat trying hard to kill the other ones moving tail. That whole situation didn't end nicely for either of them. Smile
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/16/2013, 7:54 am

valkeakuulas wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:So, this afternoon when I get home, I walk in on Anastacia chasing her tail. Why are all my cats mentally disabled??!! areu

Sometimes you do have to wonder about their sanity. I do think it's just exitement over thought, especially for a house cat that might not see all the interesting things the out-side cats do. I haven't seen a cat chasing their own tail, but I've seen my other cat trying hard to kill the other ones moving tail. That whole situation didn't end nicely for either of them. Smile

Cats are just strange creatures. She'll sometimes crash into tables when she's hyper, though. Razz
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/16/2013, 8:27 am

I feel out from this discussion, because I don't have cats and I've never had one. But I used to believe they didn't like to approach to people as dogs like,dogs are so easy sometimes, but some days ago I met one that it was so adorable and slightly chubby that only wanted to be stroken. The only thing I didn't like were her nails, it hurt me when she sat on my lap. Needs a manicure or pedicure. Btw her name is Jimena.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/16/2013, 8:30 am

brisallie wrote:I feel out from this discussion, because I don't have cats and I've never had one. But I used to believe they didn't like to approach to people as dogs like,dogs are so easy sometimes, but some days ago I met one that it was so adorable and slightly chubby that only wanted to be stroken. The only thing I didn't like were her nails, it hurt me when she sat on my lap. Needs a manicure or pedicure. Btw her name is Jimena.

Oh, they'll approach you if they know you're not a threat. My old neighborhood had a crapload of cats on the street behind me, and everytime I went for a walk, I had like 10 cats following me around. Some even tried to follow me home.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/16/2013, 9:04 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:
brisallie wrote:I feel out from this discussion, because I don't have cats and I've never had one. But I used to believe they didn't like to approach to people as dogs like,dogs are so easy sometimes, but some days ago I met one that it was so adorable and slightly chubby that only wanted to be stroken. The only thing I didn't like were her nails, it hurt me when she sat on my lap. Needs a manicure or pedicure. Btw her name is Jimena.

Oh, they'll approach you if they know you're not a threat. My old neighborhood had a crapload of cats on the street behind me, and everytime I went for a walk, I had like 10 cats following me around. Some even tried to follow me home.

I believe you have something that attract cats, because they usually run away from me when I try to approach.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/16/2013, 9:37 am

brisallie wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

I believe you have something that attract cats, because they usually run away from me when I try to approach.

Maybe I smell like catnip. My cats love following me around too. But I think that's because they want me to feed them.XD
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/16/2013, 5:13 pm

Glorfindel wrote:My family used to have cats when I was a child (my mom and sister still have cats), and I would love to have 1 or 2 myself now.

Don't they have medication for that?

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/16/2013, 5:35 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:Maybe I smell like catnip. My cats love following me around too. But I think that's because they want me to feed them.XD

all cats are like that. lol. my current cat is a porky. he would eat anything i throw at him. those sticky egg yolk residue on a bowl? no problem. kitty licks it so clean i don't have to wash the dish anymore. food dropped on the floor when cooking? instantly swiped away w/ that sand-papery tongue. everytime i walk into the kitchen he will rush in from near or far and sit next to his bowl w/ that big begging eyes and an innocent little "meow". even right after his meal, he would do the same begging to another person in the household, in order to trick him/her for a second doze. we have to withhold food from him because he's steadily gaining weight. once an indoor cat like him gets fat it's really hard to shed any weight.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/16/2013, 5:47 pm

fantastica wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:Maybe I smell like catnip. My cats love following me around too. But I think that's because they want me to feed them.XD

all cats are like that. lol. my current cat is a porky. he would eat anything i throw at him. those sticky egg yolk residue on a bowl? no problem. kitty licks it so clean i don't have to wash the dish anymore. food dropped on the floor when cooking? instantly swiped away w/ that sand-papery tongue. everytime i walk into the kitchen he will rush in from near or far and sit next to his bowl w/ that big begging eyes and an innocent little "meow". even right after his meal, he would do the same begging to another person in the household, in order to trick him/her for a second doze. we have to withhold food from him because he's steadily gaining weight. once an indoor cat like him gets fat it's really hard to shed any weight.

I know what you mean. My cat is 20 pounds and currently on a strict diet. No eating more than twice a day.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 5/25/2013, 11:27 pm

I found the cutest thing ever! On the Animal Planet website, they have this thing called Kitten Cam and it's a live feed of these four really adorable kittens at some shelter.

http://www.apl.tv/kittens.htm?__utma=17607724.1756266950.1369534892.1369534892.1369534892.1&__utmb=17607724.1.10.1369534892&__utmc=17607724&__utmx=-&__utmz=17607724.1369534892.1.1.utmcsr=google|utmccn=(organic)|utmcmd=organic|utmctr=animal%20planet%20kitten%20cam&__utmv=-&__utmk=117960649

I could spend hours just watching them. wub
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next