Food thread

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Food thread Empty Re: Food thread

Post  fantastica on 12/24/2013, 10:48 pm

tanita_mors wrote:
fantastica wrote:Im making pancakes for xmas. Happy holidays everyone!!!!!
 miamiam miamiam miamiam 

what filling ?????

also, are those thick pancakes like i see in american movies, or the thin kind that you fill and role up like we make here.

those thin pancakes are called crepes and i absolutely love them. however i have sausage fingers and can't handle those delicate skins. i made regular pancakes instead - but it's gluten free. it's buckwheat buttermilk pancakes w/ banana, blueberries and pecans. i will make another batch tomorrow morning before we head out for a hike at a local mountain. it's time to burn off those ice cream bellies and firm up those legs for a kick-ass new year!  Smile 

fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Food thread Empty Re: Food thread

Post  Buenos on 12/25/2013, 12:44 am

Tamales!

Food thread Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDidHY_5lIvqS_eUFnrkU5GEbzWmkgishN9S5HgNr6J8jKVf2z
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 6331
Join date : 2012-04-20
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Food thread Empty Re: Food thread

Post  brisallie on 12/25/2013, 2:00 am

Buenos wrote:Tamales!

Food thread Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDidHY_5lIvqS_eUFnrkU5GEbzWmkgishN9S5HgNr6J8jKVf2z

Se ve rico Smile

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Food thread 250px-Muhte%C5%9Fem_Y%C3%BCzy%C4%B1l_Logo
I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 5797
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : latinamerica
Real Name : Romina

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Food thread Empty Re: Food thread

Post  brisallie on 12/26/2013, 3:12 pm

My family decided to not make a typical dinner, so instead we ate only appetizers; such as quail eggs, cream chesse, some cookies, palm heart, ham, something called 'guacamole', what is basically tomato and avocado,olives and small pieces of bread with carrot and paprika on it. And as for drink, we had wine, and 'piña colada', which is a brazilian drink.

At this moment I feel like I can't eat nothing else.

I'm glad everyone had a good christmas  Smile and even though, some family members can be annoying sometimes, they're our family at the end.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Food thread 250px-Muhte%C5%9Fem_Y%C3%BCzy%C4%B1l_Logo
I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 5797
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : latinamerica
Real Name : Romina

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Food thread Empty Re: Food thread

Post  fantastica on 12/26/2013, 3:19 pm

Glorfindel wrote:... the copious meal (shrimp cocktail, asparagus-cream soup, turkey fillet with a syrup crust and mushrooms in the gravy, several vegetables, a potatoes and red onions ovendish, cooked pears with sherry, homemade applecompote and icecream dessert)...

i am sorry but i didn't bother to read the rest of your post. the food sounds too good to ... drool... slurp... slurp slurp slurp... (wait my cat is licking me - or rather, "brushing" me w/ his tongue)  Razz 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Food thread Empty Re: Food thread

Post  Buenos on 12/26/2013, 4:49 pm

brisallie wrote:My family decided to not make a typical dinner, so instead we ate only appetizers; such as quail eggs, cream chesse, some cookies, palm heart, ham, something called 'guacamole', what is basically tomato and avocado,olives and small pieces of bread with carrot and paprika on it. And as for drink, we had wine,  and 'piña colada', which is a brazilian drink.
Mexicans also make guacamole, (we claim to have originated it)  and yes, avocado is the main ingredient.   Some recipes leave it in chunks, while other prefer their Guacaomle in a more mashed up form (ala mashed potaotes) for the avocado.  I think just enough lemon juice in my guacamole is what I'm picky about ..I'm getting a craving for it again...!!

Brisallie, as to "pina colada" are you sure you don't mean caipirinha?  I mean pina coladas is something my Puerto
Rican friends remind me endlessly is something they "invented".  You're in the southen hemisphere so I"m assuming this is your warm weather time, because I always connect Pina Colada's with summer, beaches and tropical breezes.   Smile 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 6331
Join date : 2012-04-20
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Food thread Empty Re: Food thread

Post  tanita_mors on 12/26/2013, 5:11 pm

well, if we are talking food, my people still haven't had our christmas yet, but for both christmas and new year this is what we have on our table. NOTHING is healthy or low fat and that is just the way we like it. btw, this is standard serbian home, not just my household.

pork pot-roast

Food thread _sp-pecena-prasetina

russian salad (boiled vegetables - peas, potato, carets all cut to little cubs ; some ham also cut in little cubs, pickles as well, 2-3 boiled eggs and mayonnaise)

Food thread 6f21c309949e741935e81eaaecd4b2a2_view_l

mimosa salad (similar to above, but has potatoes, ham, feta cheese and eggs with a mayo/sour cream mix)

Food thread 5dc1fb8ad9f2f592c00ebed5ab260ace_view_l

gibanica aka our salty feta or other white cheese pie

Food thread DSC02668

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Food thread Sig11

Food thread 212
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2854
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : Serbia
Real Name : Ivana

Back to top Go down

Food thread Empty Re: Food thread

Post  Glorfindel on 12/26/2013, 5:15 pm

^Pictures of food!!! Not fair!  vexe *drooling*


Guacamole is also one of my favorite dishes, with tortilla chips and vegetarian chili (baked beans, corn, tomato, peppers, onion, spices).
I like putting lots of (red) onion in the guacamole, and sour cream, yummie.  miamiam 


Haha @fantastica, you're welcome to come have dinner at my place anytime. We could trade recipies.  fanny2
Speaking of which: maybe a recipe thread would be a good idea?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
Food thread 6-550
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8707
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Food thread Empty Re: Food thread

Post  fantastica on 12/26/2013, 7:09 pm

oh my god Ivana - the way i make potato salad is just like you described the "russian salad"!  ohmy  i didn't know it's russian!  Razz 

Marie - i love the idea and whenever we get frustrated w/ glee we can go there to pig out. Smile  not sure if we should call it a "recipe thread" but would definitely some sort of a "food thread", where we can all make each other super jealous by posting delicious picture of food we claim is our own. recipes are of course welcome. in fact, i would love to make some of hte stuff that you made for your family for xmas.  Smile 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Food thread Empty Re: Food thread

Post  tanita_mors on 12/26/2013, 7:13 pm

fantastica wrote:oh my god Ivana - the way i make potato salad is just like you described the "russian salad"!  ohmy  i didn't know it's russian!  Razz 

Marie - i love the idea and whenever we get frustrated w/ glee we can go there to pig out. Smile  not sure if we should call it a "recipe thread" but would definitely some sort of a "food thread", where we can all make each other super jealous by posting delicious picture of food we claim is our own. recipes are of course welcome. in fact, i would love to make some of hte stuff that you made for your family for xmas.  Smile 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olivier_salad

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Food thread Sig11

Food thread 212
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 2854
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : Serbia
Real Name : Ivana

Back to top Go down

Food thread Empty Food thread

Post  ColferInspired on 12/27/2013, 12:05 am

I think a food/recipe thread would be a great idea.  Smile 

I never know what to cook some weeks, and I really should stop getting take-away as that isn't always healthy.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8798
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : Australia
Real Name : Liz

Back to top Go down

Food thread Empty Re: Food thread

Post  Delight on 12/27/2013, 12:44 am

^ Ask and ye shall receive  fanny2 

I've only transferred the recent few posts to this separate thread though. Some I've left in the Bistro thread because they were primarily about Christmas.

Anyway, don't mind me. Carry on with the posting of delicious food...
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1981
Join date : 2012-02-21
Location : Australia
Real Name : Zining

Back to top Go down

Food thread Empty Re: Food thread

Post  fantastica on 12/27/2013, 3:23 am

Thank u delight! U r always so delightful.   neutre 

 Liz i used to hate cooking so i prefer something simple when im lazy. Tonight i made a very simple chicken dish. All u need is some chicken parts w skin and bones on. I prefer chicken thighs. Then i simply sprinkle or rub in some salt and pepper. I used both black and red but black alone will do too. Then put t them into the oven in a shallow dish or roast pan, 400 degrees F for about 35 minutes. Depending on the chicken parts u may need to cook a few minutes longer or shorter. I often make this because there's very little work involved and while it's cooking u can do other things such as coming here and bitch about glee.  Smile  Oh, i suggest u stick some baking potatoes in the oven too so all u need is add a simple salad to complete your meal. Hope this helps.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Food thread Empty Re: Food thread

Post  ColferInspired on 12/27/2013, 3:37 am

All this food sounds delicious.  miamiam 

I just cooked something simple myself, a seasoned roast chicken, roasted onions and potatoes. The chicken was huge, and we always like more chicken on our plate than vegetables, plus I wanted to cut down on the dishes I will have to wash later.

And thanks Delight for opening this thread.  bisou
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8798
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : Australia
Real Name : Liz

Back to top Go down

Food thread Empty Re: Food thread

Post  Glorfindel on 12/27/2013, 9:34 am

Ah, I'm going to love this thread.  Smile 

Food thread 00006015

Recipe for asparagus (cream) soup:

- Wash 1 kilo of fresh asparagus clean and peel the skin off. Cut the 'wooden' parts at the bottom away and slice those wooden parts into small pieces.
You can cook the asparagus as a vegetable for your meal or put them in the freezer for later use.
- Cook the peeled off skin and the sliced up wooden parts of the asparagus in a few liters of water (it depends on how strongly flavored you want your soup to be: use less water for more flavor) untill they are soft and look like pulp.
- Remove the pulp with a spoon or sieve, and throw away. Now you have the basis for the soup.
(BTW: I always buy lots of kilos of asparagus when they are fresh available here in May-June, peel them and put them in the freezer, cook the skin and cut parts and put that cooked asparagus water also in the freezer, so I have a supply for the rest of the year. Of course you need a big freezer for that.)


(The rest of this recipe is for 2 liters of asparagus 'water'.)
- Put in some herbs and spices to make a buillon/broth (you can use those little dried herbs cubes they sell in the supermarket to make a quick broth), but don't make it too spicy or salty.
- Cut some cooked thin asparagus into very small pieces, or use those cold, already cooked, small asparagus you can buy in a jar or can. Put those pieces in the soup, and let the soup cook/simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add  appr. 3 tablespoons of sherry or port (optional, but it really tastes good if you put some in, and the alcohol level is hardly a problem in 2 liters of liquid).
- Heat 50 gram of butter (any butter you prefer) in a saucepan, and add 50 gram of flour plus half a teaspoon of ginger (powder). Stir well and let it heat again (but be careful not to burn it).
- Add a soupspoon of soup carefully and stir the mixture into a ball. Keep slowly adding spoons of soup while stirring, so there will be no lumps in the ragout.
- When the saucepan is full with ragout carefully empty it into the rest of the soup and stir.
- Taste the soup and maybe add some spices like pepper, salt or (dried) chives.

Optional:
- Add 1 deciliter of cream and/or a (whipped) egg right before serving (the egg is optional, as you can leave it out completely or cook a few eggs serperately and put some slices in the individual soup bowls).
You can also put a little jug with cream on the table so everyone can pour the desired amount of cream in their soup as they please.
- You can add some lobster meat or shrimps if you want, or even ham.

Food thread Aspergesoep-met-broodje

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
Food thread 6-550
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8707
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Food thread Empty Re: Food thread

Post  ColferInspired on 12/27/2013, 9:50 am

Glorfindel wrote:Ah, I'm going to love this thread.  Smile 

Food thread 00006015

Recipe for asparagus (cream) soup:

- Wash 1 kilo of fresh asparagus clean and peel the skin off. Cut the 'wooden' parts at the bottom away and slice those wooden parts into small pieces.
You can cook the asparagus as a vegetable for your meal or put them in the freezer for later use.
- Cook the peeled off skin and the sliced up wooden parts of the asparagus in a few liters of water (it depends on how strongly flavored you want your soup to be: use less water for more flavor) untill they are soft and look like pulp.
- Remove the pulp with a spoon or sieve, and throw away. Now you have the basis for the soup.
(BTW: I always buy lots of kilos of asparagus when they are fresh available here in May-June, peel them and put them in the freezer, cook the skin and cut parts and put that cooked asparagus water also in the freezer, so I have a supply for the rest of the year. Of course you need a big freezer for that.)


(The rest of this recipe is for 2 liters of asparagus 'water'.)
- Put in some herbs and spices to make a buillon/broth (you can use those little dried herbs cubes they sell in the supermarket to make a quick broth), but don't make it too spicy or salty.
- Cut some cooked thin asparagus into very small pieces, or use those cold, already cooked, small asparagus you can buy in a jar or can. Put those pieces in the soup, and let the soup cook/simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add  appr. 3 tablespoons of sherry or port (optional, but it really tastes good if you put some in, and the alcohol level is hardly a problem in 2 liters of liquid).
- Heat 50 gram of butter (any butter you prefer) in a saucepan, and add 50 gram of flour plus half a teaspoon of ginger (powder). Stir well and let it heat again (but be careful not to burn it).
- Add a soupspoon of soup carefully and stir the mixture into a ball. Keep slowly adding spoons of soup while stirring, so there will be no lumps in the ragout.
- When the saucepan is full with ragout carefully empty it into the rest of the soup and stir.
- Taste the soup and maybe add some spices like pepper, salt or (dried) chives.

Optional:
- Add 1 deciliter of cream and/or a (whipped) egg right before serving (the egg is optional, as you can leave it out completely or cook a few eggs serperately and put some slices in the individual soup bowls).
You can also put a little jug with cream on the table so everyone can pour the desired amount of cream in their soup as they please.
- You can add some lobster meat or shrimps if you want, or even ham.

Food thread Aspergesoep-met-broodje

This sounds delicious.  miamiam 

I will try this recipe when we have winter again.

I think I love this thread already.

There is a banana salad I would like to try someday it has 1/2 cup mayonnaise and teaspoon curry powder in it, as well as cream, lemon juice. Surprisingly this combination works well together.

I have never made it as my housemate thinks it will taste horrible, but I will surprise him with it someday and not tell him what it is. Though I have to buy the other ingredients in secret as he will get suspicious as he will know what I am making.

The curry powder would be the give away as we never have it in the house.

It really is delicious as I tasted this several years ago at a friends birthday party.

I just need a day when he will be out so I can make it.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8798
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : Australia
Real Name : Liz

Back to top Go down

Food thread Empty Re: Food thread

Post  fantastica on 12/27/2013, 2:28 pm

thanks marie. defintiely will try it. love soup in general and especially cream soups. love asparagus but did you use white asparagus in particular? I assume green asparagus will do just as well?

the way i usually cook asparagus as a veggie side dish: ROASTED ASPARAGUS

- break off the tough tips at the ends and leave the rest of the spears intact.
- find a baking dish big enough to spread the asparagus spears in single layer if possible.
- sprinkle some olive oil or whatever liquid oil you use for cooking. cooking spray is fine too.
- sprinkle salt and pepper. toss everything a bit to mix the seasoning well.
- put in a 400 degree F oven for about 10 minutes or until the spears are a little "wrinkled" or to your desired doneness.

variation: chop up roasted red pepper into small dices and spread/sprinkle them on top of the asparagus at the last minute or two of the cooking. the result is like red flower on top of green stems - very pretty! I usually buy roasted red peppers in a glass jar. you can roast your own if you don't mind spending a few more minutes.

as you can see, i am pretty much a lazy bum. so most of my recipes are for lazy cooks. Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Food thread Empty Re: Food thread

Post  fantastica on 12/27/2013, 2:31 pm

i have the feeling that our forum will soon be renamed "chris colfer fan's cooking forum".  Razz  well, everybody loves food!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Food thread Empty Re: Food thread

Post  Glorfindel on 12/27/2013, 3:47 pm

^Including Chris, lol. So a food thread in his forum seems only fitting.  fanny2 

fantastica wrote:thanks marie. defintiely will try it. love soup in general and especially cream soups. love asparagus but did you use white asparagus in particular? I assume green asparagus will do just as well?
White asparagus, yes (they're a speciality of the farms in my area: good soil), but you can use green ones too (only the colouring of the soup will be different).

Your dish sounds yammie and easy to make. Will try that too someday.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
Food thread 6-550
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8707
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Food thread Empty Re: Food thread

Post  brisallie on 12/27/2013, 5:14 pm

Buenos wrote:
Mexicans also make guacamole, (we claim to have originated it)  and yes, avocado is the main ingredient.   Some recipes leave it in chunks, while other prefer their Guacaomle in a more mashed up form (ala mashed potaotes) for the avocado.  I think just enough lemon juice in my guacamole is what I'm picky about ..I'm getting a craving for it again...!!

Brisallie, as to "pina colada" are you sure you don't mean caipirinha?  I mean pina coladas is something my Puerto
Rican friends remind me endlessly is something they "invented".  You're in the southen hemisphere so I"m assuming this is your warm weather time, because I always connect Pina Colada's with summer, beaches and tropical breezes.   Smile 

Foremost, you're right, "piña colada" is from Puerto Rico. I had to google. And I'm the one who got confused, and I thought it was brazilian, probably I was tipsy lol. Yeah, here is already Summer, so there's nothing better than a cold drink to deal with the high temperatures. BTW you're well informed.

I know guacamole is from Mexico, but it has been exported to all latinamerica :)and thanks for it, because is delicious. Our version of the recipe, was more like the chunk one.

@Tanita, I've made Russian Salad. It seems is also a well-known recipe over the world Smile

P.S Thanks for this thread  Smile miamiam

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Food thread 250px-Muhte%C5%9Fem_Y%C3%BCzy%C4%B1l_Logo
I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 5797
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : latinamerica
Real Name : Romina

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Food thread Empty Re: Food thread

Post  Buenos on 12/27/2013, 6:38 pm

brisallie wrote:I know guacamole is from Mexico, but it has been exported to all latinamerica :)and thanks for it, because is delicious. Our version of the recipe, was more like the chunk one.
 Smile miamiam

Yes, Chunky Guacamole is great.  It's silly I know, but My family leaves the avocado pit in because it "adds" to the flavor.  It may be a wives tales but we do it.  Razz
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 6331
Join date : 2012-04-20
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Food thread Empty Re: Food thread

Post  fantastica on 12/27/2013, 10:51 pm

^ what? do you chop up the avocado pit? or just leave the whole thing in the middle of the bowl for decorative purposes?

about  "piña colada" - does it mean pineapple and coconut? anyway it reminds me of my favorite post-exercise shake (or "smoothie"):

- 1 small or half a large banana
- 1/2-2/3 cup diced pineapple (freeze them if you want really cold shake)
- some finely shredded or powdered coconut (1/4-1/3 cup)
- about a cup or more of milk (cow's, sheep's, soy, almond, whatever milk you like, or use orange juice, pineapple juice etc.) add more milk/liquid if the result is too thick.
- optional: a big dollop of greek yogurt or protein powder if you want more protein content.
- optional: if you have a super sweet tooth add more sugar/honey/fake sweetener to taste

dump everything in a blender and blast the motor away!
note that the above ingredients are not set in stone. adjust hte amount as you see fit. substitute ingredients as you see fit. basically you need some liquid (such as milk) plus some solids (such as fruits) to make a very thick shake/smoothie.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Food thread Empty Re: Food thread

Post  Buenos on 12/28/2013, 12:33 am

about  "piña colada" - does it mean pineapple and coconut? anyway it reminds me of my favorite post-exercise shake (or "smoothie"):
Yes on both counts...

with one more thing:


Pina coladas have RUM.

And Rum.

and  more rum. banzai
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 6331
Join date : 2012-04-20
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Food thread Empty Re: Food thread

Post  brisallie on 12/28/2013, 1:19 pm

Buenos wrote:
brisallie wrote:I know guacamole is from Mexico, but it has been exported to all latinamerica :)and thanks for it, because is delicious. Our version of the recipe, was more like the chunk one.
 Smile miamiam

Yes, Chunky Guacamole is great.  It's silly I know, but My family leaves the avocado pit in because it "adds" to the flavor.  It may be a wives tales but we do it.  Razz

Do they leave the pit? It seems your family has its own secrets when it comes to recipes.

And yeah, what it makes the difference between an smoothie and piña colada is the rum Smile

@Kim, I found this link how to prepare piña colada, includes a video.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Food thread 250px-Muhte%C5%9Fem_Y%C3%BCzy%C4%B1l_Logo
I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 5797
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : latinamerica
Real Name : Romina

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Food thread Empty Re: Food thread

Post  Buenos on 12/30/2013, 5:17 am

brisallie wrote:
Buenos wrote:
brisallie wrote:I know guacamole is from Mexico, but it has been exported to all latinamerica :)and thanks for it, because is delicious. Our version of the recipe, was more like the chunk one.
 Smile miamiam

Yes, Chunky Guacamole is great.  It's silly I know, but My family leaves the avocado pit in because it "adds" to the flavor.  It may be a wives tales but we do it.  Razz

Do they leave the pit? It seems your family has its own secrets when it comes to recipes.
 My mom leaves the whole pit in the middle of the Guacamole bowl, i dunno we all just do it.

Mexican cooking  uses so much of the fresh herb "cilantro" it's not even funny.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 6331
Join date : 2012-04-20
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Food thread Empty Re: Food thread

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum