Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

+33
paulopf
Shinra17
Vir Cotto
Sminky
CCfan93
M&M
Heyerchick
Ireth
BlueJazz
ColferInspired
E-ko
Esme
happydays
HollyMc.
red texta
Dame Loli
sjonnepon
CloveGlee
arina
brisallie
Divalicious
ColferGirl
dap1217
Glorfindel
Emile
Jellyrolls
Delight
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Buenos
sahhar
fantastica
kac
37 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Post  Delight 5/11/2012, 2:09 pm

Kurt is not featured in any of the songs... :(

Didn't realize I was living in denial of the spoilers until now. *Crushes own foolish optimism*

Anyway, I'll just wait for the episode next week. I may listen to Tina's solo when I find the time.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Post  arina 5/11/2012, 2:13 pm

Delight wrote:Kurt is not featured in any of the songs... :(

Didn't realize I was living in denial of the spoilers until now. *Crushes own foolish optimism*

Anyway, I'll just wait for the episode next week. I may listen to Tina's solo when I find the time.
He is very little in Paradise by the Dashboard Light and then little in We Are The Champions, but still it is very disappointing that they did not use the last chance to let him sing solo or at least duet on the competition... :angry:
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/11/2012, 2:33 pm

So it looks like pretty much that Kurt will stand as the singer least highlighted and soled/lead in the history of New Directions for the graduating class. Wait, even the Juniors Tina, Artie, Blaine had more competition spotlight.

This show.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 5/11/2012, 2:35 pm

I'm terrified that so many of you even consider the option that Kurt would have to stay in Lima. As a avid reader of drama that is a very easy but effective way of creating conflict and storyline but IMO for Glee it's wrong and too heavy handed. As the leaking spoilers Rachel leaving for New York is fortunately happening without Finn so it has to be just an another audition: Carmen sees the Nationals and agrees to give Rachel another chance. I'm more and more seeing a very, VERY open ending at the Goodbyes episode and I'm satisfied with that. Plus any Hummelberry and Furt scene in an empty school should/would be epic good and emotional acting.

The song previews make me think that VA should win but it's the same situation as Kurt vs. everyone: VA get the fast paced rythmical songs and ND gets the slow ballad and somewhat oddball oldies. Not really looking forward of the songs at all, just give me Cory as Kurt and Chris as Finn. I'm easily pleased when it comes to these two.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/11/2012, 3:04 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
I also think that many of the most vocal Klainers would forget all about Klaine if they suddenly retcon Blaine to make him bi and find him a girlfriend. It seems to me that most of the Klainers that want Klaine together are far more interested in Blaine than Klaine.

I don't think they care at all about Kurt. Perhaps there might be a few exceptions, I guess. Bisexual Blaine would be their dream come true and since the Blame It On The Alcohol thing, I'm persuaded the possibility hasn't abandoned the runners of the show's minds.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/11/2012, 4:23 pm

Nationals episode spoilers.
Nationals Episode awards ceremony at McKinley
- He then presents Finchel to give out the Teacher of the Year award.

- Unsurprisingly, Schue wins

- Finn stops him coming up on stage by saying they wanted to sing for him

- Curtain goes up, ND are dressed in their Nationals outfits to perform “We Are The Champions”

- ND are on risers on the stage, two rows, then come down into one row. That’s the extent of the choreography basically.

- Puck comes in from the left for his line, Santana from the right. Quinn and Kurt are far right, and Kurt walks up for his line, then Quinn follows and sings hers - they put their arms around each other.

- This is also when Finchel move forward to collect Schue. Finn is the one who actually goes into the crowd to grab him. Rachel takes his hand when he comes up on stage and brings him to the left of the line, and then Schue walks down the line to hug every single ND member.
You all do realize that 'We Are The Champions' will not be sung at Nationals?
This means that all Kurt gets to do at Nationals is sing "We're glowing like the metal on the edge of a knife.", (and that is, once again, a girl's line), and not his part in WATC with the other seniors. Evil or Very Mad

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 37 Angry_sue

Divalicious wrote:We have no idea of the context of Mr. Schue and Kurt speaking. We do know that Lea was filmed in NY alone, Cory wasn't there either. I think Mr. Schue is finally going to 'fess up to Kurt about not being the best teacher for him, but Kurt has opened his eyes. Why can't it be that? He promises to find that student that will teach him like Kurt. This being Glee, he'll probably say Kurt made a man out of him.
I hope Kurt kicks him in the balls. Twisted Evil

Buenos wrote:So it looks like pretty much that Kurt will stand as the singer least highlighted and soled/lead in the history of New Directions for the graduating class. Wait, even the Juniors Tina, Artie, Blaine had more competition spotlight.

This show.
Yup. :(
If I wouldn't like talking to you people in the fandom so much, I would quit Glee now. I really cannot forgive them for this.This is the deal breaker for me.
I will watch for Chris, also for Lea and Cory, and some of the songs, but I just want to look at these actors faces and hear their songs, and tune out the storylines and the rest of the characters. I really don't want to watch Glee anymore, but I'm stuck because of these 3 (and the old cast, although they are not enough to keep me watching if Chris was gone).

I'm sad. crycry

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 5/11/2012, 5:59 pm

^ I fully understand your consistent concern about Kurt's lines in the competition songs, Marie. However, I hope that you'll cool down soon and just ignore the Nationals mess when you watch that ep (or just skip that ep) because it's not good for your health, dear. We still need your contribution to this forum and I don't want you to get an heart attack because of glee No

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 5/11/2012, 6:13 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
I hope Kurt kicks him in the balls. Twisted Evil

Muahaha! (Sheldon's evil laugh) Even though it probably won't happen, it's still pretty good to picture that in my mind tonguue I hope Kurt will call him out for neglecting his talent in Glee club. That's the only reason I can think of right now for Kurt and will to have a conversation. Let's just hope that kurt won't praise him for being a great glee club teacher. I might have to throw something if that happens.

After the FLF, I guess we only have the Beatles song on finale to look forward to, right?

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 5/11/2012, 6:19 pm

^There is a Beatles song? Shocked
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/11/2012, 6:20 pm

I've stopped caring about Nationals when I heard the song choices and we found out he wasn't on Edge Of Glory. And yes, I knew that WATC wasn't at Nationals. So, I've reigned to this fact and frankly knew it was going to happen. I've stopped caring at this point really, but as someone who places a HUGE importance on music in this show I understand your frustration Marie. Let it all out. You'll feel better. Maybe you should go biking or running as well to purge the anger. I bike or go for a long walk when I'm pissed off.

Last edited by tanita_mors on 5/11/2012, 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/11/2012, 6:23 pm

Emile wrote:^There is a Beatles song? Shocked
Maybe that Original 5 scene is the Beatles song. Or maybe that is just a scene like it was in the Pilot.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 5/11/2012, 6:30 pm

Emile wrote:^There is a Beatles song? Shocked

Yup, I think it's spoiled by Jenna so she might be on it neutre Dunno about Chris, though.

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/11/2012, 8:41 pm

review clip (no Kurt) of nationals: http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/05/11/glee-scoop-nationals-exclusive/

this clip leaves some no-so-nice taste in my mouth.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/11/2012, 8:43 pm

fan video of train station shooting and Roots Over Branches (I don't like that song!!):
http://fyeahgleeclub.tumblr.com/post/22862005148
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 5/11/2012, 9:06 pm

fantastica wrote:review clip (no Kurt) of nationals: http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/05/11/glee-scoop-nationals-exclusive/

this clip leaves some no-so-nice taste in my mouth.

Hmm...I'm not gonna watch it then...

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/11/2012, 9:20 pm

^ oh you can watch there's just no kurt. plus it's about TT.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 5/11/2012, 9:32 pm

^ Oh, thanks for the info neutre But, still not gonna watch if there's no our bb as his existence is the only thing that makes glee bearable to me now and I don't give a shit about TT, so...

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/11/2012, 10:18 pm

Thanks for cheering me up, girls. bisou

I'm not going away from the fandom, and I will keep watching Glee and discuss it, but I'm really having a lot of trouble with Nationals and 3 years of Kurt swaying in the background in ND. It's on par with Kurt getting laughed off stage in his Romeo scene and getting officer Krupke in WSS. Only, as said, this has been going on for 3 years and I thought that, damnit, they were going to fix it somewhere this year.
We've been saying at Sectionals Öh, he'll get something at Regionals, when he's up against the Warblers.". And at Regionals we said "There will be something for all the seniors at Nationals, and Kurt will do a diva-off with Alex.".
Well, scr*w you, Glee.

It's like a connection chord between me and Glee has been broken, if you know what I mean. It will take a very good beginning of season 4 to reconnect me enough to Glee again that I can start caring again. Now all I can do is feel frustrated with almost everything I watch in the show. It is so badly written, OMG. :angry:

As for the TT spoiler: of course, the only time they stick to continuity they have to find this crazy contrived way of making Quinn and Tina part of the TT. Like there is no legit and honest reason to include these 2 singers in a song at a competition. They already did this when Emma called Mr. Schue out on always featuring the same kids (hence the Quam duet) and Rachel getting suspended in 'On My Way' (hence Tina solo).
What are RIB afraid of: a shitfest twitter rage from Rachel fans when she doesn't sing at least 2 songs every competition?
Jeez. dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 5/11/2012, 10:53 pm

^ Glad to hear that you'll still be here neutre Feel free to rant anywhere if it makes you feel better. Maybe you can even complain to your students from vocal classes if any of them is watching Glee tonguue

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/12/2012, 12:39 am

marie, do a lot of your student watch glee? just curious.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/12/2012, 6:21 am

Starships Performance

PS - How in the hell do you embed videos from Tumblr ????
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/12/2012, 6:24 am

^ see tech support forum 's video thread
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/12/2012, 6:38 am

I just uploaded it to YT.

tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/12/2012, 6:41 am

BlueJazz wrote:^ Glad to hear that you'll still be here neutre Feel free to rant anywhere if it makes you feel better. Maybe you can even complain to your students from vocal classes if any of them is watching Glee tonguue
Oh I do, all the time. They think I've completely lost it by now (rambling crazy singing lady). Razz

fantastica wrote:marie, do a lot of your student watch glee? just curious.
There are 2 still left. It used to be more (about 5-6), and I think almost all of them watched the first few episodes, because it was something they would be interested in.
But over the seasons most students stopped watching, and the 2 that I know of who still watch it, do that because of the same reason we do: the old cast and some songs.

Glee has really ruined itself.

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/12/2012, 6:41 am

tanita_mors wrote:I just uploaded it to YT.

It's already blocked for me. Darn, they are fast.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next