Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

+33
paulopf
Shinra17
Vir Cotto
Sminky
CCfan93
M&M
Heyerchick
Ireth
BlueJazz
ColferInspired
E-ko
Esme
happydays
HollyMc.
red texta
Dame Loli
sjonnepon
CloveGlee
arina
brisallie
Divalicious
ColferGirl
dap1217
Glorfindel
Emile
Jellyrolls
Delight
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Buenos
sahhar
fantastica
kac
37 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Post  BlueJazz 5/11/2012, 5:03 am

Buenos wrote:A show that would have Chris Colfer/Kurt on stage for only one of the three Nationals performances as a Senior is capable of anything.

Oh, damn! I forget about that ! Because it's GLEE! Ugh, this fucking show Mad

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Post  BlueJazz 5/11/2012, 5:07 am

dap1217 wrote:So Chris and Jenna will do the upfronts press on 14th in NY right before Tina's big episode,no other casts?What does it mean?So Tina will be ND's new female leader in Lima next year and Kurt stands for NYC split narrative?

We sure hope so...I wonder why is kurt the one who body-swap with finn instead mike? Does that mean tina has a crush on kurt all the time in her subconscious ? Wink

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  dap1217 5/11/2012, 5:15 am

BlueJazz wrote:We sure hope so...I wonder why is kurt the one who body-swap with finn instead mike? Does that mean tina has a crush on kurt all the time in her subconscious ? Wink

I can totally see that,can't blame her tho tonguue

If I count right,there are 5 people who has or had crush on Kurt,two girls three boys,not too bad fanny2
dap1217
dap1217
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 5/11/2012, 5:17 am

Buenos wrote:A show that would have Chris Colfer/Kurt on stage for only one of the three Nationals performances as a Senior is capable of anything.
Ugh, let sleeping dogs lie (I love learn new idioms, ehe). I'm trying not to be upset at this always disappointing show.

------------------------------
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 36 Bct

Amen.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/11/2012, 6:08 am

fantastica wrote:I have a thought: the rachel ny trip is probably just to do another formal audition, and will be near the beginng or middle of hte episode. the last scene is Fab Three spent the last moment in the choir room, talking about their future together in NY.

I think you could be right. neutre
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 5/11/2012, 6:17 am

Rachel is going alone to NY.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 36 52595310

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 36 57531110

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/11/2012, 6:25 am

sheny wrote:Rachel is going alone to NY.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 36 52595310

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 36 57531110

But that is not the last scene.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 5/11/2012, 6:30 am

May be it is. I read that the episode will end with Rachel in NY singing something.

The order they shoot the scenes is not necessarily the order they are in the actual episode. I'm posting these spoilers from E-Online. Maybe somebody else already did. Not sure. I didn't read all the previous posts.

Love4LeaM: Anything about Rachel and her plans to get a second chance at her NYADA audition?
Rachel is fully prepared to go to any place necessary to get her shot at making it in New York. And we mean “place” in both the physical and mental aspect.

kurtblaine_: Anything on Kurt and Blaine in the finale?
Just remember that Kurt and Blaine are not your average teenage couple, so it’s very possible that their post-high school relationship decision will reflect just that.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/11/2012, 7:22 am

I don't think Klaine will breakup before the end of this season. I think they'll say they are going to do the long distance thing, and then break up sometime next season (because these writers are morons who couldn't do the long distance thing properly). They can't get away with breaking up Klaine this season because they want to bring the very vocal Klainers back next season.

I'm not thinking that Kurt not going to NY is a possibility. He's not staying in Lima. I just don't want that to happen, so I refuse to think it is a possibility.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/11/2012, 7:30 am

what make you think they will breakup next year? I bet they won't. for me, as long as they are not in the same scene, I am happy.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/11/2012, 7:38 am

Jellyrolls wrote:I don't think Klaine will breakup before the end of this season. I think they'll say they are going to do the long distance thing, and then break up sometime next season (because these writers are morons who couldn't do the long distance thing properly). They can't get away with breaking up Klaine this season because they want to bring the very vocal Klainers back next season.

I'm not thinking that Kurt not going to NY is a possibility. He's not staying in Lima. I just don't want that to happen, so I refuse to think it is a possibility.

We should find out more next week. I hope Kurt goes to New York.

Maybe with that spoiler as in physical. She goes to New York for another audition. We probably won't find out until next season if she gets into Nayada. It would fit with what we already know.

Kurt could have got in but will go later with Finn.

They probably want to spend time with Burt and Carole, though we won't see them.

And doesn't she just have the one suitcase with her?

Looks more like an overnight suitcase to me, now I have seen it again.

If she was going to New York to live, wouldn't she have more luggage with her?

I say stay optimistic. I still think Kurt is going to Nayada. neutre
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/11/2012, 7:40 am

we won't find out all the answeres until next fall. they need to manipulate us into watching this show come next season.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 5/11/2012, 8:13 am

Jellyrolls wrote:I don't think Klaine will breakup before the end of this season. I think they'll say they are going to do the long distance thing, and then break up sometime next season (because these writers are morons who couldn't do the long distance thing properly). They can't get away with breaking up Klaine this season because they want to bring the very vocal Klainers back next season.

I like them together, but there are a lot of things Blaine needs to change. Maybe reduce his solos, let Kurt shine and defend his boyfriend when somebody like Sebastian is insulting him. I'm not very strong physically, but if someone talks like this to my boyfriend in front of me I wоn't just stay and watch.
Even if they break up, I don't think it will last long. Probably several episodes and they will get back together. They are Glee's second favorite couple, I give them First place (can't stand Finchel) and breaking them up will make a lot of people unhappy and may cause loosing viewers.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/11/2012, 9:11 am

I think Kurt is going to NYADA. I think they know what would be in store for them if they chicken out and leave Klaine together to root in Lima. I'm 100 % sure that every Kurtsie and Klainer (not counting those 14 year-old girls who just want cute boys together) wants Kurt out of Lima an in NY. That has been his goal since the start of the show as it was Rachel's. Weather or not he always wanted Broadway, Kurt always wanted NY.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/11/2012, 9:23 am

fantastica wrote:what make you think they will breakup next year? I bet they won't. for me, as long as they are not in the same scene, I am happy.

Because I want them to. Wink Seriously, I'm still going with the idea that they are going to break them up, have Blaine realize he is really bi (his initial reaction was it felt good to kiss Rachel when he was drunk--Rachel just wasn't the right girl for him). Then, Kurt will find someone new in NY (or stay single).
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/11/2012, 9:41 am

I agree that one big couple will break up next year (they need that drama), and having seen that particular storyline with Finchel more times then I care to remember, I think Klaine is the logical solution. They are popular, so people would be interested in them getting back together and their trials before that happens. Brittana isn't all that interesting to me because Santana is overwhelmingly dominant in that relationship with Brittany just being there really.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/11/2012, 10:11 am

banzai Exactly. I see them having Klaine try the long distance thing, and realize there are too many temptations nearby to waste energy on the long distance thing. So, they breakup, lead seperate lives, and wind up back together when Blaine goes to NY (and the show ends).

I also think that many of the most vocal Klainers would forget all about Klaine if they suddenly retcon Blaine to make him bi and find him a girlfriend. It seems to me that most of the Klainers that want Klaine together are far more interested in Blaine than Klaine.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/11/2012, 10:26 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 36 Tumblr_m3updmwKI51rtf71ho1_500
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 5/11/2012, 12:10 pm

Some of the songs for the next two episodes are out:

Flashdance (What a Feeling) - Rachel and Tina;

Because You Loved Me - Tina; (I like this!)

Mean - Puck and Beiste;

It's All Coming Back to Me Now - Rachel;

Tongue Tied - Artie, Finn, Rachel and Santana (?);

Paradise by the Dashboard Light - ND;

Pinball Wizard - VA. (AHH, this is really good!)
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/11/2012, 12:24 pm

Ok, I'm second to no one in admitting that Lea Michelle is a very good singer. But seriously, if this is her solo for Nationals this is like power ballad # 5000 she sings with New Directions as her backup band. Just call them Rachel and the Pips.

It sucks that Nationals isn't this great end of a journey for them as a group and team as they finish school but just becomes another competition where Rachel is front and center, the stupid trouble tones "deal" is continued, and the rest of New Directions Seniors are dowapping if not MIA for 2 out of the 3 numbers.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/11/2012, 12:55 pm

Buenos wrote:

Ok, I'm second to no one in admitting that Lea Michelle is a very good singer. But seriously, if this is her solo for Nationals this is like power ballad # 5000 she sings with New Directions as her backup band. Just call them Rachel and the Pips.

It sucks that Nationals isn't this great end of a journey for them as a group and team as they finish school but just becomes another competition where Rachel is front and center, the stupid trouble tones "deal" is continued, and the rest of New Directions Seniors are dowapping if not MIA for 2 out of the 3 numbers.

I have no problem that Rachel being front and center for a song at Nationals--she has been the "star" of the Glee Club since day one, and a solo by her should be expected.

The Trouble Tones deal was ridiculous, and shoud never had been made in the first place (the TT needed ND more than ND needed the TT). At least they showcase the senior girls, but the boys got screwed over.

I kind of wish they had the ND do "Pinball Wizard" instead of VA. It could have featured the ND senior boys (would have been a great number for Kurt, Puck, and Finn). Isn't Alex/Wade/Unique supposed to do another song too? It stinks that he gets two solos (like Grant did at Regionals and Darren did last year) when so many of the ND are overlooked.

Please tell me that Rachel/Tina is singing Because You Loved Me to Finn/Kurt.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 5/11/2012, 12:59 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Please tell me that Rachel/Tina is singing Because You Loved Me to Finn/Kurt.
That's what I hope. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 36 Ohohoh

Last song:
Starship - VA.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/11/2012, 1:07 pm

Because You Loved Me - Tina; (I like this!)

Jenna sounds fantastic. The way the show under utliizes her is downright criminal. Her acting may be quetionable but her singing and dancing is very nice, so many of Naya's songs this year I would love to have let Jenna take a shot at them.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 5/11/2012, 1:14 pm

^Oh, yeah she does! Really love her on that song.
I don't know why they don't use her voice, sure bad acting was never a problem on glee, I mean... Rolling Eyes
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 5/11/2012, 1:29 pm

We have have tons of Finn and Rachel in the Graduation album. And here again we have 1 Rachel solo, 1 Rachel-Tina duet and 1 group number with RACHEL, FINN and Santana. Great like she didn't have enough songs this season. Whatever.

I like Tina/Jenna's song, but I'm too tired to listen to the rest. Sleep I'll just wait the episiodes on Tuesday.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next