Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

+33
paulopf
Shinra17
Vir Cotto
Sminky
CCfan93
M&M
Heyerchick
Ireth
BlueJazz
ColferInspired
E-ko
Esme
happydays
HollyMc.
red texta
Dame Loli
sjonnepon
CloveGlee
arina
brisallie
Divalicious
ColferGirl
dap1217
Glorfindel
Emile
Jellyrolls
Delight
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Buenos
sahhar
fantastica
kac
37 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 38 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Post  Glorfindel 5/12/2012, 6:46 am

Damnit.
Why do they use auto-tune on everything? Alex doesn't need it and I hate digital sound effects on 'live' competitions performances. dryy

Great, but awkward dancing.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 38 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Post  tanita_mors 5/12/2012, 6:50 am

next time i upload something i'm not naming it or putting glee in keywords. maybe it will last longer then 5 minutes. Or I'll just write the title in Serbian using Cyrillic alphabet.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/12/2012, 7:09 am

tanita_mors wrote:next time i upload something i'm not naming it or putting glee in keywords. maybe it will last longer then 5 minutes. Or I'll just write the title in Serbian using Cyrillic alphabet.
Haha, I bet the Cyrillic alphabet will throw them off. Razz

Did you get in trouble for this?
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/12/2012, 7:47 am

no, i think. i did upload it again with a serbian title but it got banned momentarily. maybe my channel is banned now so that is how they banned it right away (in like 5 seconds or less). idk really. i never uploaded anything to yt before. who cares, i'll create a new account if i need one and this one is dead.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 5/12/2012, 1:04 pm

tanita_mors wrote:Starships Performance

PS - How in the hell do you embed videos from Tumblr ????

Glorfindel wrote:Damnit.
Why do they use auto-tune on everything? Alex doesn't need it and I hate digital sound effects on 'live' competitions performances. dryy

Great, but awkward dancing.
+1. not bad but I much prefer his previous number.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 5/12/2012, 2:09 pm

You grow used to disappointment with this show. I am now only hoping that with whatever plans they have for next year they will stop wasting Kurt. For everything they do right, they do so much wrong. Luckily, we can watch Kurt's scenes over and over. Unfortunately, we don't know how many song hogs are staying for next year. It's not just the songs, but Kurt's recurrent you don't get to win stories. For all the hell he get's put through the pay off is not equal. I think I can deal with the inequality of songs, for the masses who prefer the tried and true vanilla, if Kurt gets an amazing successful story. If they have any kind of competent teacher Rachel and Kurt won't be in competition, Kurt may like to sing like a girl, but he wants to play a boy. He's going into music theater, not just music. I want Kurt to embrace the critiques about overacting (see the Phantom scene) and really impresses his teachers with his adaptability, while Rachel struggles, because she has had a lifetime of support from her Dads and 3years of Mr. Schue handing her everything. Not saying she isn't an amazing singer, but she doesn't have to fight on a regular basis. Plus when she fights she gets to win, just about always. She isn't used to being told that what she is doing isn't exactly right. That she isn't good enough.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/12/2012, 2:36 pm

Props / Nationals thoughts

After watching both here are some brief thoughts and spoilers. It’s brief for a reason as i’m not allowed to give too much away.

The body switching is hilarious, everyone is so good at being each other, they just capture the characters so well. - this lands well for the funny before all the emotional stuff to come.
Jenna Uzhkowitz performance is outstanding, i’m glad shes finally getting some screentime despite how strange the set up for this is. Her as Rachel is genius, Chris Colfer as Finn too is hilarious.
Honestly laughed through everyone’s body switching.
Beiste and Puck singing mean. I just can’t. Awesome. The whole storyline with this is fantastic.
National’s prep is spot on and has been something i believe most of us have been wanting, focusing on the performance itself as the singing is perfect as it is. It’s pretty silly and lots of fun.
People’s individual scenes are really great this week and land very well, some haven’t in previous weeks.
I actually like Will this week, he’s back to his normal teaching self. He wants them to win and his passion for these kids makes my heart bleed.
I love how all the WMHS staff are going to support them, i have so much love for Sue, Emma and Beiste this week.
VA performance…meh…not that great…Boogie Shoes was far better imho.
Jesse is back and is back with style, i love his fierceness and his scenes are on top.
Christ i cried, ND performances are so well done, the singing, the dancing, all of it is just spot on and perfect.
Lindsay Lohan and Perez Hilton are pretty hilarious, despite me actually not liking either of them usually, I really like their performance in this episode.
We already know the winner and its deserved.
Great to see Whoppi back too, this scene is fantastic, i’m glad that this bit was put it after how much rage i had from the last one. Opportunity time!
The episode’s are really long and there is a lot going on which is great, they have planned this very well. I’m pleased.
There’s a lot of nostalgia in these episodes and how they land well to the glee club bonding.
I have to say these two are the better of the last few episodes.
I don’t want next week, i can already feel the tears.

Anonymous whispered, "Will we get some Klaine scenes?"
Yes even body switched.

blainebutton whispered, "Wait, can I ask a question? Is it Puck as Darren singing with Bieste, or Puck as Mark singing with her? I haven't heard the song yet."
Nah there as themselves.

myfinchelheart whispered, "Hi Smile I know I asked last week but I'm so impatient I just need to know if there is any finchel goodness to look forward to? Smile"
Yes the finchel scenes are really great.

Anonymous whispered, "How long is the switch portion? Like half hour or the whole episode?"
It’s not the whole episode no.

Anonymous whispered, "did you get to see a promo for next week? (graduation) also, thanks a bunch for the spoilers <3"
Yes. It’s going to be sad.

Anonymous whispered, "Did Jesse have any interaction with Finchel ?"
yes

http://faithfullypretending.tumblr.com/post/22900861578/props-nationals-thoughts

tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 5/12/2012, 3:02 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 38 Tumblr_m3x6r8BuBB1r4ezfzo1_500

dryy
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/12/2012, 3:12 pm

They want us to keep on watching so its obvious.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 5/12/2012, 3:28 pm

I'm paying attention to the reports on who stays the most on set at the end of August to know what happens if the future of the show is this well hidden. They are definately doing a great job avoiding the obvious questions.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/12/2012, 3:42 pm

I bet they haven't figured out what to do w the graduates yet. Being vague will give them options.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 5/12/2012, 4:44 pm

^Yeah, I think this too. Unf, I bet they said the fourth season was going to be 'revolutionary' so that theories would appeared on the internet and they can take cues from them, maintaining their 'lazy writers' name.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/12/2012, 7:52 pm

fantastica wrote:They want us to keep on watching so its obvious.
I hate open endings and cliffhangers. :angry:

It's so ungrateful to the fans.
Personally, I would rather get turned off instead of turned on for watching the next season of a series when they use cliffhangers. Especially with the stupid cliffhangers Glee has done so far. dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/12/2012, 9:47 pm

Cliffhangers are common on TV, but the problem with cliffhangers on glee is they don't wind up following through on them properly.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/12/2012, 11:04 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Cliffhangers are common on TV, but the problem with cliffhangers on glee is they don't wind up following through on them properly.

The problem is they don't follow their own cliffhangers :O, I mean they keep the storyline as they did with Tony's audition then with Finchel wedding proposal and finally Quinn's accident but there's like a time lapsus among all of this SL and mix them with other unexpected stuff like Blaine's unknown brother. So I think is not done properly.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/13/2012, 2:35 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Cliffhangers are common on TV, but the problem with cliffhangers on glee is they don't wind up following through on them properly.

I agree 100%.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 5/13/2012, 3:45 am

This. They're just going to be vague so everyone will tune in next season just to see their favourite character/actor. And let them only realize then who's back and who's not.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 5/13/2012, 7:44 am

tanita_mors wrote:

Anonymous whispered, "Will we get some Klaine scenes?"
Yes even body switched.

So, does this mean we'll get scenes where Cory and Mark hardly talk and just gaze lovingly at each other's eyes? Rolling Eyes

That mental image is kinda disturbing, so I'm going to stop thinking right now...

Also, I still don't quite understand this fascination with Klaine. It seems that every episode spoiler Q&A would include at least one question about Klaine.

Just spent some time listening to Jenna's solo. She sounds good in the song, but it's hard to beat Celine Dion.

So, the only time Tina can get a solo on the show is when she has magically turned into Rachel. Figures. Oh, I really shouldn't let my sour mood ruin my enjoyment of what looks to be an amusing body-swap episode. I'm just not happy that Kurt only had one line in one song in the double episode next week; and I admit I was secretly wishing for a Finchel-- i.e. Kurtina-- duet, and was disappointed that there isn't one.

Most people are speculating that ND will win, but I actually think that they'll probably lose; mainly because Glee has been approved for a 4th season. I'm at a point where even if ND wins the Nationals competition, it wouldn't bring any feel-good feelings. To me, it'll just be all 'Boy, that's predictable. And also, boring.'... Um, ok, sour mood is back with a vengeance. I'm sure I'll get it toned down by tomorrow ooppss
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/13/2012, 9:03 am

Delight wrote:Just spent some time listening to Jenna's solo. She sounds good in the song, but it's hard to beat Celine Dion.

So, the only time Tina can get a solo on the show is when she has magically turned into Rachel. Figures.
It is quite annoying that Tina only gets to sing by default:
- when Rachel gets suspended.
- when Tina hits her head and becomes Rachel.
- when Mercedes gets sick at Nationals and Mr. schue wants Tina and Quinn to replace her/back the TT up.

I had a whole discussion about the last scenario (Mercedes getting sick) over on GF: why can't Mr. Schue let Tina or Quinn (who only got a duet after Emma criticized Will for always letting the same singers sing) just sing because of their own merits, not only as a last resort? dryy

And 'Because You Loved Me' is absolutely lovely. Normally I like Jenna's vocal techniques, but she leaves me emotionless, but this song is beautiful and heartfelt. Well done, Jenna.

Oh, I really shouldn't let my sour mood ruin my enjoyment of what looks to be an amusing body-swap episode. I'm just not happy that Kurt only had one line in one song in the double episode next week; and I admit I was secretly wishing for a Finchel-- i.e. Kurtina-- duet, and was disappointed that there isn't one.

Most people are speculating that ND will win, but I actually think that they'll probably lose; mainly because Glee has been approved for a 4th season. I'm at a point where even if ND wins the Nationals competition, it wouldn't bring any feel-good feelings. To me, it'll just be all 'Boy, that's predictable. And also, boring.'... Um, ok, sour mood is back with a vengeance. I'm sure I'll get it toned down by tomorrow ooppss
I've had a sour mood ever since the songs for the Nationals competition came out, and it will take a whole lot of Kurt<>Finn body swap hilarity to get me out of that mood.
Glee: what you do to us. :(
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/13/2012, 12:22 pm

Delight wrote:Also, I still don't quite understand this fascination with Klaine. It seems that every episode spoiler Q&A would include at least one question about Klaine.

It seems like Klaine stans have the market on twitter and tumblr these days. They seem to be the most active and persistently pesty.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 5/13/2012, 2:26 pm

^ I feel sorry for them for spending so much time on shipping and fantasizing about a poorly written high school couple in this unrealistic show on screen mince

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 5/13/2012, 2:57 pm

It might be in defense of all the Finchel stans. I mean, I read that posting about the next episodes, and even with Finchel sticking their tongues down each others throats constantly, they still want even more. I would like Kurt to get his mack on, he deserves it as much as Finchel does, and right now that is Klaine.

Meanwhile, I rewatched the Sectional episode for this year, and wish that is how they did it at Nationals. Everyone, and I mean everyone (well, not the band members) got at least a moment to shine. Not just mainly Rachel, than the girls, and as everyone knows, the boys who mean nothing in competitions. Even though they won Sectionals with boys. Sigh.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/13/2012, 4:49 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
I had a whole discussion about the last scenario (Mercedes getting sick) over on GF: why can't Mr. Schue let Tina or Quinn (who only got a duet after Emma criticized Will for always letting the same singers sing) just sing because of their own merits, not only as a last resort? dryy
another thing that bothered from that mercede's sick clip is when Quinn said "I can't sing". I think this is another of those meta thing because most people think Quinn is the weakest of all singers, but I think she is fine when given the right songs, although they are usually boring, but in canon Quinn loves to sing and I see no reason that she cannot sing. If Quinn who gets more lines in the nationals "can't sing" then what makes kurt? I realy don't want any meta thrown at kurt in the future that he "sounds shrill" or something just because some very vocal people are always complaining about his voice when he sings high. :angry:
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/13/2012, 6:47 pm

Divalicious wrote:...

Meanwhile, I rewatched the Sectional episode for this year, and wish that is how they did it at Nationals. Everyone, and I mean everyone (well, not the band members) got at least a moment to shine. Not just mainly Rachel, than the girls, and as everyone knows, the boys who mean nothing in competitions. Even though they won Sectionals with boys. Sigh.

The Sectionals of this season has been my favorite by far due to the reason that finally other ND had the opportunity to shine, though this remind me how in season one Rachel got upset because once Mr Schue wanted to let others to have their moment to show their talent but right now it seems he forgets there're other singers in ND besides the same ones he uses all the time in competitions, he realizes those people are there only when there's an emergency. How unfair! Evil or Very Mad
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 5/14/2012, 9:46 am

Zap2It: 'Glee': Jenna Ushkowitz and Cory Monteith on the epic body-switching episode
When you’re a member of the close-knit “Glee”cast, acting like you’re inhabiting the body of one of your best friends could get weird. But Jenna Ushkowitz tells Zap2it that filming the “Props” episode was actually quite fun for the whole gang. But how does the premise come about?

“[Tina] bumps her head and sort of gets into this body-swapping thing and a lot of people turn into somebody else,” Ushkowitz explains. “I don’t want to give too much away, because it’s really really funny, but I will say that we all as people know each other really really well, so everybody who impersonates somebody else — it’s just really [funny].”

Cory Monteith says that acting like fellow McKinley High Senior was quite challenging despite the fact that they’ve been working together for three years now.

“It was challenging, because Chris Colfer and I are very different human beings,” Monteith says of trading places with his onscreen step-brother. “It also made me realize how great of an actor Chris Colfer is and how different he really is from Kurt as well. A lot of respect for that guy.”

What else can you expect from the first half of “Glee’s” epic two-hour episode on Tuesday, May 15? A Rachel-Tina duet — finally. “I had been wanting [it], but I never really spoke up about it to Ryan [Murphy]. They actually gave us one, which was really exciting.”

Sourcehttp://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2012/05/glee-jenna-ushkowitz-and-cory-monteith.html
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next