Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

+33
paulopf
Shinra17
Vir Cotto
Sminky
CCfan93
M&M
Heyerchick
Ireth
BlueJazz
ColferInspired
E-ko
Esme
happydays
HollyMc.
red texta
Dame Loli
sjonnepon
CloveGlee
arina
brisallie
Divalicious
ColferGirl
dap1217
Glorfindel
Emile
Jellyrolls
Delight
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Buenos
sahhar
fantastica
kac
37 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Post  Emile 4/28/2012, 8:43 am

Ireth wrote:I loved NTBND, it's fun, it fits Kurt's personality and Chris' voice is gorgeous (obviously). Loved the high note.

And the spoilers seem to indicate that it's a very good episode for Kurt, and it makes sense to have Rachel choking for the sake of the plot. I'm really excited for this episode, and we'll get plenty of Hummelberry too! (probably means no poisoning of Kurt by Rachel haha)
^Haha, it would be so S1 Rachel!

-------------------------------------------------------------
Uh oh, don't know if you saw it, but someone filmed a little part of a song ND sing at nationals. Shocked Here.

Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Post  E-ko 4/28/2012, 10:32 am

^ Oh, they're really going for a VA-vibe, aren't they. Good to know that the writers are also aware ND's heart has suffered cardiac arrest ages ago.

E-ko
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Heyerchick 4/28/2012, 10:46 am

I'm really happy with NTBND as an audition piece for Kurt. I'm even happier that the writers have finally allowed him to compete on a level playing field after saddling him with one inappropriate choice after another. Chris loves comedic song performances, so I'm expecting him to happily tear up the stage. The lyrics and sentiment are perfectly fitting for Kurt, the song is gender appropriate, uptempo and, as Kurt says in the promo, "fresh" and "unexpected." It's a dancey number, flamboyant and fun. I like the tweaks to the arrangement which allow Kurt to show off his amazing vocal range for the Dean of NYADA.

Last edited by Heyerchick on 4/28/2012, 3:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Heyerchick
Heyerchick
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/28/2012, 10:54 am

Heyerchick wrote:I'm really happy with NTBND as an audition piece for Kurt. I'm even happier that the writers have finally allowed him to compete on a level playing field after saddling him with one inappropriate choice after another. Chris loves comedic song performances, so I'm expecting him to happily tear up the stage. The lyrics and sentiment are perfectly fitting for Kurt, the song is gender appropriate, uptempo and, as Kurt says in the promo, "fresh" and "unexpected." It's a dancey number, flamboyant and fun. I like the tweaks to the arrangement which allow Kurt to show off his amazing vocal range for the Dean of NYADA.

Great post, Heyerchick!

I really love this song. I actually saw the Boy From Oz on Broadway, and this was such a fun show stopping number that Hugh Jackman really made memorable. I can't wait to see what Chris does with this!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/28/2012, 2:16 pm

did you guy see hte newest tv promo? I can't embed here but here's the link to onto_glee behind the spoiler link:
http://ontd-glee.livejournal.com/1930687.html#comments

near the beginning Kurt was singing as phantom behind Tina. no sound can be heard from that one 1/10-second flash, but he will definitely sing, a line or two at least. which made me happy and nervous!

fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/28/2012, 3:03 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 9 Tumblr_m376tk7nbx1qg5mtao1_500

BE STILL MY HEART !!!!!!!!! aa54 aa54 aa54 aa54

I NEED KURT/MASK/CAMERA CLOSEUP IN HD
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/28/2012, 3:09 pm

does anyone know which line he maybe singing based on that shot?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Heyerchick 4/28/2012, 3:14 pm

There was a spoiler photo a while back of Kevin in character as Artie, holding what looked like a little scoreboard. It was the day Chris was filming in the auditorium and there was twitter banter about the wearing of capes. I wonder if Kurt invites Artie to judge his audition song - relying on him to be both honest and harsh about his ability to pass as a romantic lead - and Artie's veto leads to Kurt wanting to find something fresh and unexpected for his audition.

Last edited by Heyerchick on 4/28/2012, 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Heyerchick
Heyerchick
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/28/2012, 3:15 pm

Could be the very end when he goes "music of the nighttttttttttttttttttttttt" or in the middle of the song "let your spirit start to soarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" - this is very high part actually I think or "let your soul tell we where you long to beeeeeeeeee".

Those are the 3 yelping or very sustained notes parts.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/28/2012, 3:17 pm

Heyerchick wrote:There was a spoiler photo a while back of Kevin in character as Artie, holding what looked like a little scoreboard. It was the day Chris was filming in the auditorium and there was twitter banter about the wearing of capes. I wonder if Kurt invites Artie to judge his audition song - relying on him to be both honest and harsh about his ability to pass as a romantic lead - and Artie's veto leads to Kurt wanting to find something fresh and unexpected for his audition.
Could be, but why is there that scene with Rachel where they are formally dressed as Phantom and Christine (a white bow-tie) and he isn't wearing the same tie as in his Tina scene (that's dark blue ascot I think).
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/28/2012, 3:21 pm

^ i hope so... it would be glorious if he does that... can't wait...

Heyerchick wrote:There was a spoiler photo a while back of Kevin in character as Artie, holding what looked like a little scoreboard. It was the day Chris was filming in the auditorium and there was twitter banter about the wearing of capes. I wonder if Kurt invites Artie to judge his audition song - relying on him to be both honest and harsh about his ability to pass as a romantic lead - and Artie's veto leads to Kurt wanting to find something fresh and unexpected for his audition.

I am not sure if that "pass for romantic lead" will come back to haunt him (if they want consistency it should but I personally hate that storyline so I will cover my ears up), but it's definitely a possibility that he let others watch/judge if it's good enough. we know blaine is there in a white shirt leaning close to the stage. He may have some input as well.

ETA: more thoughts on that "passing for traight" inquiry - it may lead him to do that NOt hte boy next door because precisely because he's so different from the typical that he turns it into his strength and wants to sing about it.

Last edited by fantastica on 4/28/2012, 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  red texta 4/28/2012, 3:21 pm

That might just be a continuity error though. The costume department are usually good, in my opinion, or at least I can't remember spotting a mistake, but there's always a first time. It's going to be interesting to find out Smile
red texta
red texta
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/28/2012, 3:25 pm

tanita_mors wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 9 Tumblr_m376tk7nbx1qg5mtao1_500
AHHH! Now I want more Kurt as the Phantom!
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/28/2012, 3:28 pm

Kurt sported 2 different styles of hair in last year's prom - i am not talking about the whole episode in which he frequently change hair styles, but in the same prom event - he went in w/ a "bigger" hair do w/ all the hair stands up in the front. and he ends (during crowning) w/ a different, "tidier" hair do w/ a bit hair sticking in the front rather than all up high. the later hairdo looks greate w/ the tiarra, but coming out of hte hall way after that "struggle" suddenly changed his hair style as well is a bit too much realisticaly. Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/28/2012, 3:31 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 9 Phantom_of_the_Opera_3
^^^ this is what Kurt wears with Rachel - it's the outfit that is twice in the show. The first time is during : Phantom of the opera/Music of the night/I remember/Stranger then you dreamt it. The second time : during the finally, he has is under his "Past the point of no return" cloak and throw the end of Down Once More".

Yeah, I know the show by heart.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/28/2012, 3:34 pm

And this is the iconic music of the night sequence

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 9 Phantom-of-the-opera-2012-manila-live-ticket-prices-2
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/28/2012, 3:35 pm

oh my god where hte hell did you get this photo! ok I am too busy looking elsewhere but thanks for hte pic. there's no way he will sing 2 complete phantom songs, or even 2 partial phantom songs - I refuse to believe it! and the spoiler only mentions music of hte night. but he's singing something, in 2 different outfits... He probably does this first, because by the time he is in a cape he also takes his mask off and walks around the stage comtemplating something "fresh".
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/28/2012, 3:43 pm

As I said, two different outfits. I know my Phantom. (i might have watched the second act a few hours ago whis )

The blue ascot/cloak is the rehearsal, while the full Phantom garb is either a start of a full performance or maybe a fantasy sequence. Or maybe, it got cut. It wouldn't be the first time that something from the promo is cut.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/28/2012, 3:48 pm

I will be so mad if they cut any phantom scene!!!!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 4/28/2012, 4:41 pm

That kurtina pic looks great! I've never imagined Kurt as Phantom but I'm glad we're getting phantom!kurt scenes Smile Choke might be better than what I expected previously except that DV storyline. *Praying that we get a longer 'Music of the night' scene*

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/28/2012, 4:51 pm

Emile wrote:
tanita_mors wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 9 Tumblr_m376tk7nbx1qg5mtao1_500
AHHH! Now I want more Kurt as the Phantom!
did you notice kurt/chris' hair here looks a lot more reddish?

in the EW cover shot w/ Darren, his hair also appear more brown-reddish, when contrasted w/ Darren's black hair.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/28/2012, 4:56 pm

OMG, OMG, OMG !!! ohmy

How is it possible that one second of Kurt opening his arms and cape behind 'Christine' is the hottest thing I have ever seen on tv?

(I'm not even sorry I just wrote that in a public forum.) Smile

tanita_mors wrote:Could be the very end when he goes "music of the nighttttttttttttttttttttttt" or in the middle of the song "let your spirit start to soarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" - this is very high part actually I think or "let your soul tell we where you long to beeeeeeeeee".

Those are the 3 yelping or very sustained notes parts.
Yes, that could be possible. Looking at his face I vote for "...night", and that would be great because that is at the end of the song.

I need this in my life. panik crycry
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/29/2012, 7:01 am

3x19 Song Covers:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 9 Tumblr_m38g21UP8o1r4iw92o5_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 9 Tumblr_m38g21UP8o1r4iw92o4_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 9 Tumblr_m38g21UP8o1r4iw92o3_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 9 Tumblr_m38g21UP8o1r4iw92o2_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 9 Tumblr_m38g21UP8o1r4iw92o1_500

Love You Like a Love Song: Santana (although Kristin tried to say it was Rachel - we have reports that it was Santana from extras at prom, but Rachel could be involved somehow, who knows).
Dinosaur: Brittany
What Makes You Beautiful: Mike, Sam, Rory, Joe (for sure, I don't know about Finn) - Kurt/Blaine for sure aren't involve and I'd assume Puck isn't either
Take My Breath Away: Quinn, Santana.
Big Girls Don't Cry - unknown singer (I think we don't even know if it's Fergie or The Four Seasons?)

tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/29/2012, 7:50 am

No Hummelberry... sigh.

At least we don't have another Blainchel song as a reason to rage over.

Is this the episode where we got spoiler tweets about Kurt and Blaine (or maybe it's just Blaine alone) having a scene with Rachel?
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/29/2012, 8:02 am

tanita_mors wrote:3x19 Song Covers:
Love You Like a Love Song: Santana (although Kristin tried to say it was Rachel - we have reports that it was Santana from extras at prom, but Rachel could be involved somehow, who knows).
Dinosaur: Brittany
What Makes You Beautiful: Mike, Sam, Rory, Joe (for sure, I don't know about Finn) - Kurt/Blaine for sure aren't involve and I'd assume Puck isn't either
Take My Breath Away: Quinn, Santana.
Big Girls Don't Cry - unknown singer (I think we don't even know if it's Fergie or The Four Seasons?)

Another Brittany solo? Seriously?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next