Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

+33
paulopf
Shinra17
Vir Cotto
Sminky
CCfan93
M&M
Heyerchick
Ireth
BlueJazz
ColferInspired
E-ko
Esme
happydays
HollyMc.
red texta
Dame Loli
sjonnepon
CloveGlee
arina
brisallie
Divalicious
ColferGirl
dap1217
Glorfindel
Emile
Jellyrolls
Delight
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Buenos
sahhar
fantastica
kac
37 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Post  tanita_mors 4/27/2012, 8:43 pm

No, it's because he is so SEXY as the Phantom that only one Christine couldn't handle it all. phr34r coool
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Post  sahhar 4/27/2012, 8:46 pm

fantastica wrote:Sahhar, don't worry, rachel is the choking one. I guarantee it. one of hte spoiler says all the crap that kurt went through will be more than made up for in this episode, that means he's in, and it's over for him as far as NYADA is concerned. rachel will have more to deal w/ it becaues of hte choke, thus she will have more scenes in next few epiosdes w/ whoopie, and a second audition likely. I think after this episode Kurt's journay is mostly over. there's will be a little here and there but nothing major.

I hope you're right.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/27/2012, 8:51 pm

them not releasing MOTN and the spoiler not mentioning this number (they say he had a HUGE number, not two) indicates that it's a butchered song, so even though it's sung a bit it doesn't count. :( :angry:

but: Maybe chris was singing live. and at least we will get a line or two.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/27/2012, 8:56 pm

It's probably live, but doubt it will be butchered. Maybe he just stops halfway throw because he is just not feeling it. It's just not him in some way.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/27/2012, 8:59 pm

So I know someone who works for Metro North, and they got some inside information.

1. Prop master for Glee wants an image of a Metro North Railroad 10-trip ticket from Grand Central Terminal to New Haven to serve as a prop on an upcoming episode in which one of the cast members gets into Yale. 2. The final scene of the season finale will be filmed in Grand Central Terminal.

http://felixgaeta.tumblr.com/post/21940419733/glee-spoilers/
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/27/2012, 9:00 pm

wow, are they coming to NY to film it again?????????????????????????????????????????????????? oh my god!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/27/2012, 9:27 pm

fantastica wrote:Sahhar, don't worry, rachel is the choking one. I guarantee it. one of hte spoiler says all the crap that kurt went through will be more than made up for in this episode, that means he's in, and it's over for him as far as NYADA is concerned. rachel will have more to deal w/ it becaues of hte choke, thus she will have more scenes in next few epiosdes w/ whoopie, and a second audition likely. I think after this episode Kurt's journay is mostly over. there's will be a little here and there but nothing major.

All the signs do point towards Rachel being the one to choke during her audition. Didn't one of the spoilers say that Rachel caps the episode with 'Cry'? So I can imagine that it's a devastated Rachel Berry, after botching her audition, singing her heart out at the end of the episode.

tanita_mors wrote:
fantastica wrote:
I would be extremely mad if kurt "chokes" on Music of hte Night during rehearsal and decides to sing a "safer" song. remember rachel sprayed something in his throat. I hope it has nothing to do w/ his song performance or not finishing that song.
If she does that, she is DEAD TO ME. ded ded ded

Heh heh.. this makes me think of something Chris had said at the start of Season 3, with regards to the scene where Kurt gave the bunch flowers to Blaine. He said that the competitive side of him thought for a moment that Kurt was ambitious and scheming enough to poison the flowers (and thereby poisoning Blaine with it) so that he can get the role of Tony Smile

It would be kinda, um, amusing (?probably not the right adjective to describe this) that Rachel would ruin Kurt's voice with poisoned throat spray (that scenario does make you think about the POTO story a bit, doesn't it?), but such an action would essentially kill any possibility of Hummelberry friendship on the show in the future.

Besides, Kurt is not competition (he's auditioning as a guy), so Rachel shouldn't feel the need to trample over Kurt to reach her dreams.

I'm actually not too resentful that Kurt's journey/story is likely going to take a backseat after this episode, to make way for Rachel's. The only significant storyline Rachel got this season so far was that overstayed-its-welcome Finchel wedding drama, so it's good that Lea has more dramatic stuff to sink her teeth into in the coming episodes.

I'll try to remain realistic and not expect any more significant Kurt singing after the Choke episode; but I still want to see emotional Kurt scenes at graduation.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/27/2012, 9:34 pm

Just remembered that I haven't put my thoughts about NTBND.

What can I say except that I love it to pieces? wub

It's a fun, energetic song, with lyrics that suit the character of Kurt, and high-register flourishes that display his incredible range; and I'm looking forward to those high kicks in those tight gold pants. (@Divalicious, it looks like you may get your wish in the next episode fanny2 )

Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/27/2012, 9:41 pm

So I know someone who works for Metro North, and they got some inside information.

1. Prop master for Glee wants an image of a Metro North Railroad 10-trip ticket from Grand Central Terminal to New Haven to serve as a prop on an upcoming episode in which one of the cast members gets into Yale.
2. The final scene of the season finale will be filmed in Grand Central Terminal. THIS IS NO LONGER TRUE CAUSE METRO NORTH SAID NO

Same source as before
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 4/27/2012, 9:43 pm

fantastica wrote:them not releasing MOTN and the spoiler not mentioning this number (they say he had a HUGE number, not two) indicates that it's a butchered song, so even though it's sung a bit it doesn't count. :( :angry:

but: Maybe chris was singing live. and at least we will get a line or two.

that they won't release it , doesn't mean that it's going to be butchered.
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/27/2012, 9:49 pm

^ u r right. I am just preparing for the worst.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/27/2012, 10:14 pm

tanita_mors wrote:RACHEL BERRY HAS RETURNED

Glee Sneak Peek: Watch Rachel Prepare for the Audition of a Lifetime With Finn's Help!

Also, if they make Chris butcher MOTN, I'm gonna Mad Evil or Very Mad beam And why does he need 3 chicks ???

WHAT?!! I'm totally lose as always!!! What's the meaning MOTN and since when Kurt need 3 chicks??? For what? o.o lol

Last edited by brisallie on 4/27/2012, 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/27/2012, 10:27 pm

^ go back 10 pages and read the whole thing! Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/27/2012, 10:28 pm

fantastica wrote:^ go back 10 pages and read the whole thing! Razz

Thanks Kim for your advice Smile

PS: I do really like the performance of Puck in School's Out Smile So I don't see why nobody applauded him?

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/27/2012, 10:32 pm

^ well you did. Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  red texta 4/27/2012, 10:35 pm

If he does it partially and not a complete performance, I guess that means we're never actually going to get a full performed version of Music of the Night. No Oh well, I'm not a big Phantom fan, but I feel for those of you who are.

I would have thought that, if they weren' going to do it, it might be better to save a big iconic performance like that for next season when Kurt is in NY (because he is going there, dammit Glee!!!). Okay, there are plenty of other big musical numbers they could do but this is one fans have been asking for... I can't help feeling, given the way so many fan complaints about Kurt and Blaine were brought up and used as points in their argument, that this is another case of RIB teasing fans (or maybe thumbing their nose at fans, depending on how charitably you view it).
red texta
red texta
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/27/2012, 10:37 pm

I've changed my mind, Rain is Spain is fun, and I can't hear Blarren, so I am happy. I can make out Corey's and Mark's voices, can't tell who the others are, but Blarren's doesn't stand out like it usually does.

No Blaine solo, I am so so happy. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 8 650269930

School's Out - I became a Alice Cooper fan in the 80's, I like it. Mark does rock so well.

Cry, nothing special, Lea sound great, but the song isn't anything amazing to me.

Still loving NTBND.

Thanks for the download.

I am looking forward to this episode. I like Puck and Beiste, so these storylines will be interesting as well as Kurt and Rachel.

I hope Kurt sings at least a portion of Music of The Night. Yes, I am a POTO fan.

My mum had the whole performance on CD and played it a lot. I loved Micheal Crawford as the Phantom.

I haven't listened to the others yet, I will wait until the episode.

A gratutious boxing scene. Do not want. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 8 357632081
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 4/27/2012, 10:41 pm

red texta wrote:If he does it partially and not a complete performance, I guess that means we're never actually going to get a full performed version of Music of the Night. No Oh well, I'm not a big Phantom fan, but I feel for those of you who are.

I would have thought that, if they weren' going to do it, it might be better to save a big iconic performance like that for next season when Kurt is in NY (because he is going there, dammit Glee!!!). Okay, there are plenty of other big musical numbers they could do but this is one fans have been asking for... I can't help feeling, given the way so many fan complaints about Kurt and Blaine were brought up and used as points in their argument, that this is another case of RIB teasing fans (or maybe thumbing their nose at fans, depending on how charitably you view it).

he but wait,
we got this tweet from one of the producers that Chris recorded a song that fans would be happy about??
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/27/2012, 10:50 pm

^ we fans are happy about ANY chris songs. it's possible it's recorded but not released, like pink house.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  red texta 4/27/2012, 11:24 pm

fantastica wrote:^ we fans are happy about ANY chris songs. it's possible it's recorded but not released, like pink house.

Yep, and they wouldn't do a full performance and then not release it. So... looks like it's just live or cut off prematurely.
red texta
red texta
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/28/2012, 1:59 am

As Chris would say I have that voice of the angel on the left and the demon on the right. On the one side I am really excited, I loooove this song and wanted to hear it from him for a long time, on the other say if the song was not released and nobody mentioned it and it is not even his audition song, it probably was not did for showing us Kurt sounds great on it, maybe the opposite...or there is just very short part of it...

So yeah, I want to hear it soooo badly but I don't want them to waste this song and I don't want them to made him butcher it (because I think he is capable of singing it great)... So I hope it is not the case.

Last edited by arina on 4/28/2012, 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Esme 4/28/2012, 2:29 am

I'm still hoping for a Hummellberry duet in the last episode to parallel the season 2 finale.

Also do we know for sure that Rachel will eventually get into NYADA or is this RIB's clever way of keeping her around as a regular in Season 4 while Kurt, in New York gets relegated to a guest star? :(
Esme
Esme
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 4/28/2012, 3:19 am

Not getting into NYADA is her season ending story. All the Finchel drama is basically complete, they've danced around each other for 2.5 years, and then have dealt with what-are-we-going-to-do drama since them. Now, they both have a plan, NY, and education as goals. That is done. Not getting into NYADA is going to give her drama, songs and something to do until her solo at Nationals wins her a spot. That is why I knew Kurt will not choke, because they are not going to give him that much of the storyline or songs. They certainly wouldn't give him a huge moment to get him into NYADA.

That being said, I am really looking forward to his audition. Kurt's songs are a rarity, and like rare things, you savor them. In comparison, some of the singers they keep featuring, while excellent singers, are like eating too much chocolate at Halloween. I am bloody tired of them. They blur together, and matter less. In that way, Kurt's songs will never get stale, we will always look forward to them. We appreciate his time at the microphone.

I was on GF looking at the songs for the next episode, and noted that a lot of the comments were pretty non-descript. Lea rocks it "like always". That isn't gushing on hitting this note, or emoting, it is just a general statement, because Lea is a great singer, but she sings so much, and a lot in the same genre, that it is becoming less special. Same with Naya and Amber. I just wish they would spend more time in group numbers, so we can savor their singing, instead of shrugging, yep the wonderFour are singing again.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/28/2012, 5:46 am

@MichaelAusiello When you say this episode makes up for Kurt getting short shrift this season, is this sort of like a swan song for him?

@suebrody1 Swan song? No. Hardly. He gets a really great performance piece and some nice scenes with Lea/Rachel.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 4/28/2012, 8:24 am

I loved NTBND, it's fun, it fits Kurt's personality and Chris' voice is gorgeous (obviously). Loved the high note.

And the spoilers seem to indicate that it's a very good episode for Kurt, and it makes sense to have Rachel choking for the sake of the plot. I'm really excited for this episode, and we'll get plenty of Hummelberry too! (probably means no poisoning of Kurt by Rachel haha)
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next