Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

+33
paulopf
Shinra17
Vir Cotto
Sminky
CCfan93
M&M
Heyerchick
Ireth
BlueJazz
ColferInspired
E-ko
Esme
happydays
HollyMc.
red texta
Dame Loli
sjonnepon
CloveGlee
arina
brisallie
Divalicious
ColferGirl
dap1217
Glorfindel
Emile
Jellyrolls
Delight
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Buenos
sahhar
fantastica
kac
37 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Post  fantastica 4/27/2012, 4:58 pm

I just did. btw, i need to gush how cute your kitty is. I just want to bite him... sorry ot.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Post  tanita_mors 4/27/2012, 5:13 pm

Little OT:

He is gorgeous, isn't he ? But he is such a little devil.

I was at my friends place and we were siting at their dinner table eating some bagels her mom made. I was chatting with her and munching away, when all of a sudden, the little SOB jumps on the chair next to mine and right at me to go for the food. I though I was going to have a heart attack.

I'll look on my PC to try to find some old pics of him, maybe even some baby ones.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/27/2012, 6:50 pm

Glee: 8 Spoilery Tidbits From 'Choke'
Next week’s Glee is so pivotal, it could change the lives of not one, not two, not three, not four… Wait, yes, four. It could change the lives of four — count ’em, four! — characters: Puck, Rachel, Kurt and Coach Beiste. And that’s just the first of the eight tantalizing teasers that TVLine has procured to tide you over ’til Tuesday.

7. There’s a spoiler right there in the episode’s title: “Choke.” (Hint: No one was on the receiving end of a Heimlich maneuver.)

6. Handed a plot in which Coach Beiste shares a surprising dark secret about her relationship with Cooter,Dot-Marie Jones makes a compelling case for herself to win that guest-star Emmy.

5. Rachel and Kurt’s NYADA auditions elicit polar-opposite verdicts from the shool’s dean, played by special guest Whoopi Goldberg. (Oh, and for those of you who felt that Kurt was given short shrift this season — take it from us, this hour will more than make up for it!)

4. Underachiever Puck’s slim chances of graduating prompt Finn to stage a “bro-vention.” (Or would that be a “him-tervention”?)

3. There’s a gratuitous Blaine boxing scene!

2. NeNe Leaks’ Coach Roz paints another metaphorically uproarious twisted picture of Sue’s demon spawn. This one includes “rabies and wings.” Of course it does.

1. The episode’s set list includes the songs below, sung by the characters below-er. Yes, below-er. Which means you can now try and match the song from the top list with the performer from the bottom list, which in turn means that this has to have been the most fun list of spoilers you have ever read. Right?

A) “Music of the Night” from Phantom of the Opera
B) Alice Cooper’s “School’s Out”
C) “Cell Block Tango” from Chicago
D) “Not the Boy From Oz” from The Boy From Oz
E) “The Rain in Spain” from My Fair Lady
F) Kelly Clarkson’s “Cry”
G) Florence and the Machine’s “Shake It Out”
H) Barbra Streisand’s “Don’t Rain On My Parade”

A) Kurt
B) Kurt with Brittany, Tina and Mercedes
C) Puck
D) Puck, Finn, Mike, Blaine, Artie, Joe, Sam, Rory
E) Rachel
F) Rachel
G) Tina, Santana, Brittany, Sugar
H) Tina, Santana, Brittany, Mercedes, Sugar

X

Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 4/27/2012, 7:10 pm

Just listened to NTBND and Shake it out! Not motivated to listen to others, though.

NTBND- It's not a big audition song and it's not technically difficult. But, I love the confident and energetic Kurt. I'm sure his dance moves with certainly add some points to the song. So, I guess it's safe to say that I'm satisfied with the song choice as Kurt's audition based on the poor treatment that Kurt's getting in this season. I'll probably be expecting something better if this is a better season for kurt. Anyway, this song really does suits Kurt and I'd love it to the the theme song of "The Kurt Hummel Show" as mentioned by one of the fans wub And, boy, those notes are unbelievably high aa54 It really shows off his crazy range which I'm still jealous of. I still kinda hope there'll be a second audition for ballad songs to get one more emotional solo. It'll be perfect! Sigh...I'm being greedy again.

Shake it out- Hmm...it's a very nice acoustic arrangement with strong vocals but I don't think Mercedes' voice fits this song and I'm a bit tired of Santana's singing already. Tina's part is pretty and nice, though. I wish she is singing lead in it instead of this arrangement. Besides, I'm a fan of the original version and I think the acoustic version lacks of a certain energy and power that is needed in this song since it's called "Shake it out". Overall, I think it's a ok cover but I'll stick to the original version though. Nice try, Glee.

A bit ot here, but since phantom of opera was mentioned, I just want to share that I had this dream scene where Kurt sings "wishing you were somehow here again" while visiting his mom's grave with his aunt played by Anne Hathaway quite some time ago wub Sigh, it would be such a beautiful and emotional scene. I'm a suker for Kurt's family scenes. However, since Anne is probably not going to guest star in this shitty show, I'll have watch this in my dream/mind instead of in front the screen. dryy

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 4/27/2012, 7:11 pm

Uggggggghhhhhh Glee why are you playing with my emotions like this?!

So Chris DOES sing Music of the Night?! But....with Brittany, Tina, and Mercedes? blinkk Isn't Music of the Night supposed to be a solo? Not sure how I feel about those three intruding on it....though I guess it explains that photo of Tina from earlier....

And if he sings it then why isn't it listed with the others on First Listen Friday?

I'm so confused. panik

And I really hate the thought of another gratuitous Blaine boxing scene. dryy
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/27/2012, 7:12 pm

Boxer Blaine needs to stop. Nobody's buying it. Seriously. Rolling Eyes

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 4/27/2012, 7:18 pm

sahhar wrote:Boxer Blaine needs to stop. Nobody's buying it. Seriously. Rolling Eyes

Don't you know, he's the next Muhammed Ali.

And i'm really curious how they are going to do the auditions, but anyway, we have the Single Ladies trio and Kurtcedes all in one!!
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/27/2012, 7:18 pm

As we get closer to the May 22 season finale of Glee, the stakes are getting higher, which is evident in next week’s episode, “Choke.” EW got an early look at the hilarious, but also emotional hour, which finds Rachel (Lea Michele) and Kurt (Chris Colfer) auditioning for NYADA (in the form of guest-star Whoopi Goldberg, who does a great, subdued turn). For Gleeks, this episode is a pivotal one since this is what the high schoolers, especially Rachel, have been working towards for the last three years and it does not disappoint. Both actors, especially a poignant Michele, deliver stellar performances. I don’t want to give away too much but—SPOILER ALERT—here are a few other teases…

- Beiste (Dot Marie Jones) returns but has her own domestic drama to deal with; Jones is totally heartbreaking.
- Sue (Jane Lynch) and Roz (Nene Leakes) have a sit down meeting that is laugh out loud funny (Sue refers to Roz and Beiste as “Black Sue” and “John Goodman,” respectively).
- Kurt does a slambang cover of “The Boy Next Door” from The Boy from Oz, all while wearing some very tight, gold lame pants. That boy can kick!
- Puck (Mark Salling) has a big storyline about whether or not he’ll be able to graduate (turns out he’s not the best student), which leads to fairly epic cover of “School’s Out” that culminates on the McKinley football field.
- To help tutor Puck in geography, the New Direction boys perform a rocking version of “The Rain in Spain” from My Fair Lady.
- Santana (Naya Rivera), Mercedes (Amber Riley), Tina (Jenna Ushkowitz), Brittany (Heather Morris), and Sugar (Vanessa Lengies) do covers of both “Cell Block Tango” from Chicago and a stripped down version of Florence + the Machine’s “Shake It Out.”
- Blaine (Darren Criss) gives Mike (Harry Shum, Jr.) hair tips. (Wut? LOL).
- Sam (Chord Overstreet) is in a tank top.
- Rachel caps the episode with a soaring take on Kelly Clarkson’s “Cry.”

X

Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 4/27/2012, 7:21 pm

Yup, they should cut the boxing scene and just release it on youtube or something so that only Darren's fangirls can enjoy it without making the other Glee fans suffer through the scene.

As for the phantom song, maybe it's not released b/c it's just a short version of it like "Pink House" sung by butch Kurt? I'm hope it'll be longer as NTBND is too short. Let's just hope that it's actually more than a couple of lines.

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/27/2012, 7:26 pm

sjonnepon wrote:
sahhar wrote:Boxer Blaine needs to stop. Nobody's buying it. Seriously. Rolling Eyes

Don't you know, he's the next Muhammed Ali.

And i'm really curious how they are going to do the auditions, but anyway, we have the Single Ladies trio and Kurtcedes all in one!!

ptdr

Looks like it'll be a good episode for Chris though.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/27/2012, 7:28 pm

boxing scene - fan service. exploding overies is mandatory these days for a show like Glee. dryy

why is so many things related to blaine is "gratuitous" - gratuitous boxing, gratuitus shower scene, gratuitous songs. gratuitous curls. next: bring his chest hair back! finally, pull his pants down! yay!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/27/2012, 7:31 pm

fantastica wrote:boxing scene - fan service. exploding overies is mandatory these days for a show like Glee. dryy

why is so many things related to blaine is "gratuitous" - gratuitous boxing, gratuitus shower scene, gratuitous songs. gratuitous curls. next: bring his chest hair back! finally, pull his pants down! yay!

Don't be surprised if that happens, Ryan Murphy is the showrunner after all dryy .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/27/2012, 7:32 pm

BlueJazz wrote:As for the phantom song, maybe it's not released b/c it's just a short version of it like "Pink House" sung by butch Kurt? I'm hope it'll be longer as NTBND is too short. Let's just hope that it's actually more than a couple of lines.
I fear this.... like he would stop half way and say ".... wait a minute... it's not working...I need something fresh..." why is brittany there? and mercedes? I don't remember that song required so many girls - are they also singing or just standing there? I need this episode like I need my ovaries....
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/27/2012, 7:35 pm

BlueJazz wrote:Yup, they should cut the boxing scene and just release it on youtube or something so that only Darren's fangirls can enjoy it without making the other Glee fans suffer through the scene.
Hahaha, don't know why now I'm totally imagining Glee do something like that.
...Like a weekly appointment. Oh god, a nightmare.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/27/2012, 7:39 pm

so this is Lea and Dot's emmy tape. it's near the end and they'd better have something...
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/27/2012, 8:00 pm

RACHEL BERRY HAS RETURNED

Glee Sneak Peek: Watch Rachel Prepare for the Audition of a Lifetime With Finn's Help!

Also, if they make Chris butcher MOTN, I'm gonna Mad Evil or Very Mad beam And why does he need 3 chicks ???
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/27/2012, 8:09 pm

I really hope in the promo when Whoopi says "this audition is over", it's not for Kurt :( .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/27/2012, 8:09 pm

Ivana, ever since you adopted this perfect little blue eyed cutie devil as your avatar your posts are getting funnier too. I wonder if it is actually the cat that's doing all the typing...
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/27/2012, 8:13 pm

Sahhar, don't worry, rachel is the choking one. I guarantee it. one of hte spoiler says all the crap that kurt went through will be more than made up for in this episode, that means he's in, and it's over for him as far as NYADA is concerned. rachel will have more to deal w/ it becaues of hte choke, thus she will have more scenes in next few epiosdes w/ whoopie, and a second audition likely. I think after this episode Kurt's journay is mostly over. there's will be a little here and there but nothing major.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/27/2012, 8:26 pm

ColferGirl wrote:Uggggggghhhhhh Glee why are you playing with my emotions like this?!

So Chris DOES sing Music of the Night?! But....with Brittany, Tina, and Mercedes? blinkk Isn't Music of the Night supposed to be a solo? Not sure how I feel about those three intruding on it....though I guess it explains that photo of Tina from earlier....

And if he sings it then why isn't it listed with the others on First Listen Friday?

I'm so confused. panik

And I really hate the thought of another gratuitous Blaine boxing scene. dryy

The girls could be there sing back up and dance with him on NTBND. He does backup singers near the end of it.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/27/2012, 8:34 pm

fantastica wrote:Ivana, ever since you adopted this perfect little blue eyed cutie devil as your avatar your posts are getting funnier too. I wonder if it is actually the cat that's doing all the typing...
Are you implying that my post weren't funny before ??? Shocked Shocked Shocked

Well, I never. Evil or Very Mad

We are no longer friends crazy cat lady. vexe beam

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 7 Tumblr_ltlrlcon5U1qdlh1io1_400

Last edited by tanita_mors on 4/27/2012, 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/27/2012, 8:34 pm

but tina is also at hte phantom "performing" according to the promo pic. maybe she just sits there to listen to kurt sing.

I would be extremely mad if kurt "chokes" on Music of hte Night during rehearsal and decides to sing a "safer" song. remember rachel sprayed something in his throat. I hope it has nothing to do w/ his song performance or not finishing that song.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/27/2012, 8:38 pm

fantastica wrote:but tina is also at hte phantom "performing" according to the promo pic. maybe she just sits there to listen to kurt sing.

I would be extremely mad if kurt "chokes" on Music of hte Night during rehearsal and decides to sing a "safer" song. remember rachel sprayed something in his throat. I hope it has nothing to do w/ his song performance or not finishing that song.
If she does that, she is DEAD TO ME. ded ded ded
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/27/2012, 8:39 pm

tanita_mors wrote:We are no longer friends crazy cat lady. vexe beam
now I am pretty sure it's your cat talking... cats are antisocial, I get it. one cat hissing at another is totally expected.

and hissing back at you!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/27/2012, 8:40 pm

tanita_mors wrote:And why does he need 3 chicks ???
because he needs 3 eggs to make an omlet.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next