Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bistro on the corner

+19
Ireth
ColferInspired
sahhar
paulopf
arina
kac
Coolbeans3131
Emile
tanita_mors
Kurt Hummel
Delight
CloveGlee
ColferGirl
brisallie
Shinra17
Jellyrolls
Struck by Lightning
Glorfindel
fantastica
23 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 12 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  Kurt Hummel 3/30/2012, 7:03 pm

brisallie wrote:
Kurtsie4ever wrote:^I live kinda close but I'm not old enough. :(

Is their a limit age for being an extra??? Why don't you try? :D

Emile wrote:
But no, it's a shame!! ohmy What is the age limit?

According to the picture fantastica posted, you need to 18-24. *sighs*

Today at school there was an assembly and when the Color Guard started twirling their swords, I automatically thought of "I'm The Greatest Star". and when these guys started dancing with umbrellas, I thought of this.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/30/2012, 10:56 pm

^ oh my god that's hilarious... and stupid as hell! Razz

now back to HG: thank you @delight for your "review". I will go to see it tomorrow if I can. Then I will come back tell you guys what I think.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/30/2012, 11:37 pm

Kurtsie4ever wrote:
brisallie wrote:

Is their a limit age for being an extra??? Why don't you try? :D

Emile wrote:
But no, it's a shame!! ohmy What is the age limit?

According to the picture fantastica posted, you need to 18-24. *sighs*

Today at school there was an assembly and when the Color Guard started twirling their swords, I automatically thought of "I'm The Greatest Star". and when these guys started dancing with umbrellas, I thought of this.

Ok all of them are watching glee or at least they're inspired by it LOL

You know, I've heard a lot of Glee's songs on national tv this month.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 3/30/2012, 11:50 pm

↑Haha. I never considered that since almost everyone I know at school hates Glee.

I keep hearing "We Are Young" and "Glad You Came" on the radio. I perfer the Glee version of "We Are Young" but love both the Glee and original version of Glad You Came.
I love British accients. wub
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/31/2012, 6:05 am

First Blue Ray rip of New Year's Eve is out. It's 800 mb in size. PM me for links if you can't find them yourselves or if you are just a lazy ass.

Better yet, take the links from here : http://pastebin.com/zFrvPPEM
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 3/31/2012, 7:45 am

fantastica wrote:
now back to HG: thank you @delight for your "review". I will go to see it tomorrow if I can. Then I will come back tell you guys what I think.

You're welcome. Although I don't think my 'review' makes people want to watch the movie, to be honest tonguue

Yes, let us know what you think after you see it.

tanita_mors wrote:
Well it's no wonder for the low gore. It's like a PG-13 movie based on a YA novel. Right? And I saw Immortals - I regret for those 90 lost minutes (it's all action with no plot, not to mention that as someone who has an obsession with Greek Mythology, the fact that Gods can be killed was the stupidest thing ever and a lot of other mistakes - but the Battle of the Titans suffers from the same problem). As for the HG, I plan to see it next week. I read the first novel and it's surprisingly good. The concept was fascinating as was the overall tragedy and the fact that people have to sacrifice their children and can do nothing about it. Some consider it a great honor even.

'Hunger Games' was actually rated 'M' in the cinema I went to (in Australia), so I was expecting a bit more violence/gore. Not Immortals-level of gore (that movie was rated MA), but definitely more than what I saw in the movie.

But hey, I'm no fan of movies like Immortal, so I'm actually okay with the fight scenes in HG being so tame. Lost count of how many times I cringed as I watched 'Immortals'. It's almost like with every scene, they tried to top the scene before in terms of violence. And I totally guessed what was in the cast iron bull when they started showing it at the beginning of the movie. Even so, having my suspicions confirmed still made me kinda queasy in the stomach.

I'm not a fan of horror movies, psychological thrillers or just scary movies in general either (Still regretted watching 'A Nightmare on Elm Street' to this day). I'm not sure if I'm ready to watch Chris's second movie (if it is truly scary as he made it out to be). However, given my level of obsession with Chris and his works, I'm probably doomed and I'll have to resign myself to watching a movie that would give me nightmares :( . But it'll be another year at least before his second movie would actually get screened (assuming once again that Chris somehow manages to get his second movie completed by the end of this year), so I'm probably too premature in worrying about that now.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 3/31/2012, 7:56 am

Here, on the radio they are begin to broadcast "Somebody that I used to Know"! I heard it just yesterday.
-----

Kurtsie4ever wrote:Today at school there was an assembly and when the Color Guard started twirling their swords, I automatically thought of "I'm The Greatest Star". and when these guys started dancing with umbrellas, I thought of this.
Hahaha! I saw that "film" at the cinema (yeah, I even spent the money for that crap...better forget) and that was on the funniest moments.
Along with the "I know what you are" scene and the one in the wood with the black thing with wheels of which I don't know the name. LOL.

Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/31/2012, 10:17 am

Well, when I was a bit younger, I was obsessed with horror movies. I watched every single one at our local VHS video club. Halloween, Friday the 13, Elm Street, Alien - all sequels of all of them not to mention countles others from the 80's and 90's. In the last 10 years or so, they have been getting more shocking and disgusting, and while I like to be scared and shocked I don't like to be sick to my stomach by some of the deviance they represent. I saw this one called the The Human Centipede being mentioned lately and though about watching it until I read what it's about. It's safe to say that will never be download or watched in my household. I think the only one which really impressed me has been Saw 1 - the ending in particular was phenomenal.

Halloween 1 is still my favorite though, but that has something to do more with my all time favorite film, a movie that is considered the first ever "slasher" film and first ever "psychological thriller", the masterpiece that is Hitchcock's "Psycho". So, you can see why I will particularly be waiting for Chris's movie if it's of that genre.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/31/2012, 10:33 am

Kurtsie4ever wrote:↑Haha. I never considered that since almost everyone I know at school hates Glee.

I keep hearing "We Are Young" and "Glad You Came" on the radio. I perfer the Glee version of "We Are Young" but love both the Glee and original version of Glad You Came.
I love British accients. wub

Maybe they say they hate glee but you don't know what they do at home tonguue

Unlike of you I like both version of "we are young", actually I didn't know which one download; however do I love british accent :D

Emile wrote:
Hahaha! I saw that "film" at the cinema (yeah, I even spent the money for that crap...better forget) and that was on the funniest moments.
Along with the "I know what you are" scene and the one in the wood with the black thing with wheels of which I don't know the name. LOL.

The other day I found that movie on TV but I didn't watch it because one of my relatives came and change the channel-I was in the living room- And raining men is one of my fav songs.

@Tanita , thanks for the links but I already downloaded New Year's Eve.

Last edited by brisallie on 3/31/2012, 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 3/31/2012, 2:52 pm

brisallie wrote:
Emile wrote:

The other say I found that movie on TV but I didn't watch it because one of my relatives came and change the channel-I was in the living room- And raining men is one of my fav songs.
Don't worry, you haven't lost anything. Is a really stupid movie. arghh
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/31/2012, 3:19 pm

tanita_mors wrote: blah blah ... The Human Centipede... blah blah
oh gosh that movie... one day my son came to me w/ his ipad and on it he showed me a trailer of the Human Centipede, and by the end of that trailer I felt so sick then he made this guester pointing to his mouth and I honestly thought I had a vomit reflex triggered. If a trailer is enough to make you puke I guess only the mentally deranged will want to see that movie, and I have seen enough "sick" movies like "hostel" and these types of movies seriously give me nightmares. But, THC is hte only movie whose trailer alone is enough to give me nighmares on its own. In this twisted horror flick a doctor wanted to connect humans together to form a "centepede" of which one human's mouth is connected to another's rear end...
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/31/2012, 7:13 pm

I have been having some kind of flu/cold the last few days so I have been in bed a lot watching Downton Abbey's second season on itunes. There are total of 9 episodes in this season and I love it almost as much as the first season. the price is more lack of sleep which is helping w/ the recovery but it's such an enjoyable show to watch. Only thing is, it gets a bit more melodramatic in some areas and some characters starts to be less likeable than 1st season. I love the tie-in w/ the historical events occuring in that time and how it changes the aristocracy from within.

Season 3 will start shooting this spring and Shirley MacLaine will join the cast.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/31/2012, 7:25 pm

fantastica wrote:I have been having some kind of flu/cold the last few days so I have been in bed a lot watching Downton Abbey's second season on itunes. There are total of 9 episodes in this season and I love it almost as much as the first season. the price is more lack of sleep which is helping w/ the recovery but it's such an enjoyable show to watch. Only thing is, it gets a bit more melodramatic in some areas and some characters starts to be less likeable than 1st season. I love the tie-in w/ the historical events occuring in that time and how it changes the aristocracy from within.

Season 3 will start shooting this spring and Shirley MacLaine will join the cast.

I hope you recover soon Kim but I'm glad you're having a good company like Downtown Abbey Smile How long it takes each episode? Because I want to see it but I'm currently watching another series, so I don't know if I have time enough.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/31/2012, 9:33 pm

the episodes are really long, like an hour, and the christmas episode which is really the season's finale is over 1.5 hours long. It's aired on public tv so there's no commercial break, and they can pack a lot of stories and development into that hour. there are also so many characters - probably as many as Glee but they did a great job w/ all the characters and all w/ flesh and bones that you can at least somewhat relate to.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/31/2012, 10:11 pm

this is just so cute I have to post it here, borrowed from P-F's party post:

Bistro on the corner - Page 12 Tumblr_m1peokfE7u1qzizmho1_250
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/1/2012, 4:00 am

fantastica wrote:this is just so cute I have to post it here, borrowed from P-F's party post:

Bistro on the corner - Page 12 Tumblr_m1peokfE7u1qzizmho1_250

What a cutie!!! wub

Ok Happy Fool's Day to everyone :D All of you celebrate this day??? I don't because is not part of my culture but still happy day lol
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/1/2012, 6:16 am

Yeah, it's April Fools Day here too. Usually we have a lot of joke news on TV and in the papers and it's also the birthday of one of Yugoslavia's most famous and popular comedians (a cool coincidence).

Unfortunately, there was a nasty fire in a night club in Novi Sad (second largest town in Serbia) last night that took 6 young lives and left a lot of wounded, so the country isn't in a huge joking mood.

But Happy April Fools Day to all and St. Patrick's Day as well to all Irish or Americans who celebrate it. I know it was on the 17th of March, but I was rather busy then and forgot about it.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/1/2012, 5:51 pm

^
Happy Fool's day and Saint's Patrick to you Tanita Smile

@Kurtsie4ever , I remember you like Justin Bieber and I wanted to know if you saw him yesterday when he was slimed with Will Smith. I think it was too much o.o
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 4/1/2012, 5:56 pm

^Yes, I did see both Justin and Chris get slimed. I loved the shocked look on both their faces.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/1/2012, 6:07 pm

Kurtsie4ever wrote:^Yes, I did see both Justin and Chris get slimed. I loved the shocked look on both their faces.

I know! But Justin's wasn't him only slimed but the whole scenary and Will was holding him like "Don't run boy" Razz I don't know what I would do in Chris and Justin position, possibly wear my ugliest or oldest clothing.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/1/2012, 6:56 pm

I saw Justin Bieber get slimed too. How Will Smith was holding him there. Razz
Poor Justin: he got so much slime.

My children watched it on tv and they really roared with laughter when Chris and Justin (and Taylor Lautner) got slimed. It was glorious!!! Smile
And those people that got slimed were such good sports about it.

All I could think was: Chris Colfer, Taylor Lautner and Zac Efron all in one place at the same time: hola

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/2/2012, 7:31 am

Glorfindel wrote:I saw Justin Bieber get slimed too. How Will Smith was holding him there. Razz
Poor Justin: he got so much slime.

I was looking at that and thought, 'Chris could've avoided the slime if he had wanted to, but not Justin Bieber. The whole stage was sprayed with slime!'

Haha... what is it with kids and seeing other people doused in sticky green goo that amuses them so?
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/2/2012, 8:07 am

^I don't know, but apparently it's effective, because my kids were in hysteric rolls of laughter every time it happened yesterday. Razz

(and tbh: so was I blushh )
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/2/2012, 8:08 am

Since we're talking about the Kid's Choice Awards: Katy Perry is aweful singing live.
Brrrr..... Mad
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/2/2012, 8:19 am

That is nothing new. Even DC out-sung her when they did TD together. I guess all that auto-tune has a purpes after all.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next