Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

+30
superciliousness
happydays
kac
E-ko
apositivefly
Dame Loli
Vir Cotto
valkeakuulas
red texta
emilynna
paulopf
CloveGlee
Sani
CCfan93
dap1217
Divalicious
sjonnepon
ColferGirl
Shinra17
M&M
ColferInspired
brisallie
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
Emile
sahhar
Glorfindel
arina
fantastica
Delight
34 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

Post  fantastica 4/18/2012, 10:16 pm

ok the second promo (w/ Rachel's "I guess it's not so innocent" to kurt):

maybe kurt was flirting w/ the chandler guy.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

Post  sahhar 4/18/2012, 10:19 pm

I honestly can't believe the Glee fandom. On all the posts of that promo on Youtube or Tumblr they're all losing their shit and getting suicidal because they think Klaine are breaking up. First of all, relationship drama is realistic and doesn't mean a couple will split, and second of all, even if that relationship ends, that's life, geez Rolling Eyes .

P.S- I'm not a Klainer anymore, I honestly find that relationship toxic for Kurt. I wish more of the Glee fandom felt this way, because I'm pretty sure they're still together until Nationals (I wish they would just break them up already).

Kim I REALLY HOPE Kurt was flirting with the Chandler guy. Blaine flirts with girls and guys in front of his face all the time. I'd love to see his reaction if Kurt flirts with someone else.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/18/2012, 10:54 pm

except if kurt flirts it's criminal and blaine flirts it's "sexy!" whatever.

I willl wait patiently for next tuesday to find out. meanwhile I need to plan this weekend, like SBL!!!!!!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/18/2012, 11:55 pm

I'm also not gonna think too much about it and just wait for the episode. I'm so happy for all of you going to watch SBL this weekend!. Tell me about the experience!!!

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/19/2012, 1:26 am

ColferGirl wrote:
Emile wrote:

"Choke"'s stills:[/font]

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 23 Tumblr_m2oxh1o7sx1qfcdl6o1_500
GLEE: Tina (Jenna Ushkowitz) performs in the "Choke" episode of GLEE airing Tuesday, May 1 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. ©️2012 Fox Broadcasting Co. Cr: Mike Yarish/FOX

To be honest I'm pretty crushed. :( Yes Tina finally deserves to sing, but I got my hopes up so high for Chris to sing a song from Phantom, so I'm really really sad about this.
Same here. I really like Jenna and wish her more screentime and songs but I was hoping the Phantom song would be for Chris/Kurt....
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Vir Cotto 4/19/2012, 1:43 am

brisallie wrote:
Emile wrote:

"Choke"'s stills:[/font]

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 23 Tumblr_m2oxh1o7sx1qfcdl6o1_500
GLEE: Tina (Jenna Ushkowitz) performs in the "Choke" episode of GLEE airing Tuesday, May 1 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. ©️2012 Fox Broadcasting Co. Cr: Mike Yarish/FOX

What's going with that huge curly hair? Who's she supposed to be?

fantastica wrote:

- so that "phantom" song goes to Tina. I am all for tina getting something but I was really hoping kurt gets that number instead. maybe he will be the "phantom" in a black cape standing behind the stage like he watched WSS. dryy

!

dryy I REALLY hope she's only there for helping Kurt and Rachel, I know Tina hasn't sung for a long time and I'll be glad if she sings but I'm sorry girl this's not the time for her to sing. Maybe in another occasion ... or next season.

The curly hair is because she's suppose to be Sarah Brightman as Christine, and Kurt is the Phantom! Hope springs eternal! panik
Vir Cotto
Vir Cotto
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/19/2012, 1:43 am

Emile wrote:
Chris really loves high kicks. :-)
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 23 Tumblr_m2oyjockHs1qdgmu2o3_250
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/19/2012, 4:41 am

arina wrote:
Emile wrote:
Chris really loves high kicks. :-)
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 23 Tumblr_m2oyjockHs1qdgmu2o3_250
Oh yes, he does! Razz

---------------------------------------------
I just saw the new promo and:
- say what you want, but I was waiting for Will to rap, I hope for some breakdance moves too LOL;
- I don't think that I will like all the Blaine singing about how strong he is without Kurt and Kurt singing how he have nothing if he doesn't have Blaine. arghh So Kurt better be flirting with someone not innocent at all.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/19/2012, 7:32 am

fantastica wrote:taking my comments to SOB thread

Razz Razz Razz Knowing you, that probably wasn't a typo.

With regards to the spoilers and the speculations about the WH tribute episode, we have to remind ourselves that we still don't have confirmation about who will be singing which songs yet. Wouldn't it be grand if Blaine sang 'I have nothing' to Kurt and not the other way round? (Well, we probably still won't be happy because Kurt would have killed that song and Blaine would probably fail to do the song justice)

I'm just hoping that Kurt doesn't come across as the too needy and desperate partner in the Klaine relationship. Chris is right in wanting Kurt to not rely so heavily on someone else for his own happiness (And he had said this all the way back in season 2! Chris really does put a lot of thought into Kurt).
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/19/2012, 7:47 am

ColferGirl wrote:

Awwwww blushh

Thank you. neutre It's nice to feel appreciated. I'll definitely keep posting, although I should be more scarce than usual for the next two weeks...since I have my semester finals, and I need to study.

It's true that we need more optimism around here. Even I'm starting to feel worn down now, after enduring such a drought of Kurt songs, but here's to hoping that the upcoming episodes would remedy this situation.

All the best for your semester finals! Study hard and don't get too distracted by Glee (it's definitely not as important as your exams).

I think one of the reasons why I'm continuing to watch Glee (aside from the obvious reason that is Chris) is so that I can come to forums like this and discuss the episodes with the people here neutre . I've never posted regularly in forums until the beginning of this year.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/19/2012, 10:57 am

^ I remember u used to have a policy of 1 post per day. Wink
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/19/2012, 12:41 pm

The curly hair is because she's suppose to be Sarah Brightman as Christine, and Kurt is the Phantom! Hope springs eternal! panik

I insist is too much hair. I won't deny that I wish to see Kurt as the phantom but I remember Marie said his voice fits better to Raoul, or possibly it depends on the song. Do you know what he's gonna sing?

fantastica wrote:^ I remember u used to have a policy of 1 post per day. Wink

Sorry to be an intruder but that policy should apply for me too, because I'm posting too much everyday o.o

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/19/2012, 12:52 pm

we all post too much. we need more even distribution posting-wise: those of us post too much need to post less. those of you who post too little need to post more. those of you never post need to post SOMETHING, like pictures of your kittens. Smile

remember chris said he was wearing a cape? I hope he plays the phantom, but, I have a strange feeling that he is not going to sing as a phantom. he will just stand next to it and watch. :(
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/19/2012, 12:56 pm

I think I read Lea was wearing cape too...
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/19/2012, 1:01 pm

oops. then it has nothing to do w/ phantom then...
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/19/2012, 1:03 pm

I have a small dog, so can I put pictures of her? Oops I forgot I'm in the group of those people who should post less tonguue

Excuse me? dry Chris just stand and be next to it? Isn't Kurt's audition for NYADA? So he has to be on stage singing and exposing all of his talent! My laptop will end up being thrown from the windowl lol

@arina and kim, at the end what the hell they're performing?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/19/2012, 1:05 pm

girl you are asking the wrong person! Razz how the hell would I know?

and what do you mean by "dry Chris"?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/19/2012, 1:12 pm

fantastica wrote:girl you are asking the wrong person! Razz how the hell would I know?

and what do you mean by "dry Chris"?

So who I should to ask??

That was a typing mistake lol I wanted to put this dryy hhahaha

PS: I know I have to write this on SBL thread but good luck to you and the other girls. You'll have the best weekend ever and it gonna be weird don't see you here as always.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/19/2012, 1:15 pm

brisallie wrote:Excuse me? dry Chris just stand and be next to it? Isn't Kurt's audition for NYADA? So he has to be on stage singing and exposing all of his talent! My laptop will end up being thrown from the windowl lol
Girl! Stay calm. panik

From what we know from the spoilers he's going to perform for his NYADA audition in the Choke episode (and he'll show all his talent)! But no one know what he or Rachel are going to sing.
And probably we will not know until the next FLF. arghh
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  CCfan93 4/19/2012, 1:45 pm

Hello wonderful people I bring news and a possible spoiler? Its from hypable.com-

In case you didn’t hear, Lindsay Lohan is set to play a celebrity guest judge at Nationals on an upcoming episode of Glee. It has been revealed that her character will be “meaty.”
E! Online has exclusive details about Lindsay’s character. Her rep says:

“Everything is running like clockwork and it’s going to be a fantastic episode.”

Her rep also said that Lindsay is shooting a “full scene” and that it will be “meaty.”

Meaty? As in Lady-Gaga-meat-dress meaty? That’s immediately what we thought of.

What are your thoughts about Lohan’s upcoming “meaty” gig on Glee?"

I agree with their idea of the lady gaga meat dress..i dont see what else it could be.
CCfan93
CCfan93
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  CCfan93 4/19/2012, 1:51 pm

How will I know performance is up! here is the link-http://tvline.com/2012/04/19/glee-video-whiney-houston-season-3-how-will-i-know/
CCfan93
CCfan93
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/19/2012, 2:10 pm

just repost the above link here. Thanks CCFan!

Kurt is the background at all time. just so you know what to expect.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/19/2012, 2:16 pm

CCfan93 wrote:Hello wonderful people I bring news and a possible spoiler? Its from hypable.com-

In case you didn’t hear, Lindsay Lohan is set to play a celebrity guest judge at Nationals on an upcoming episode of Glee. It has been revealed that her character will be “meaty.”
E! Online has exclusive details about Lindsay’s character. Her rep says:

“Everything is running like clockwork and it’s going to be a fantastic episode.”

Her rep also said that Lindsay is shooting a “full scene” and that it will be “meaty.”

Meaty? As in Lady-Gaga-meat-dress meaty? That’s immediately what we thought of.

What are your thoughts about Lohan’s upcoming “meaty” gig on Glee?"

I agree with their idea of the lady gaga meat dress..i dont see what else it could be.
A "meaty" scene? Shocked
CCfan93 wrote:How will I know performance is up! here is the link-http://tvline.com/2012/04/19/glee-video-whiney-houston-season-3-how-will-i-know/
That sounded great!
Even if I hoped that Kurt would have sung more!

...btw the Whitney's shrine in the locker was tacky.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/19/2012, 2:27 pm

I am all for replacing you know who w/ wh's portrait. fanny2
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/19/2012, 2:31 pm

^Then they should do a musical tribute to him, and the world is not ready for that. phr34r
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next