Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

+30
superciliousness
happydays
kac
E-ko
apositivefly
Dame Loli
Vir Cotto
valkeakuulas
red texta
emilynna
paulopf
CloveGlee
Sani
CCfan93
dap1217
Divalicious
sjonnepon
ColferGirl
Shinra17
M&M
ColferInspired
brisallie
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
Emile
sahhar
Glorfindel
arina
fantastica
Delight
34 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

Post  Glorfindel 4/21/2012, 10:08 am

happydays wrote:And please tell me if I'm overstepping but I've always been curious. Where do you teach music? Is it an academy of music where you're preparing professionals or do you work with younger kids? Smile
At the moment I have my own music practice, teaching vocal lessons to mostly adults, and teenagers from the age of 16. Most of my students come for fun and to improve their singing skills, others I prepare for auditioning to schools like NYADA. Once or twice a year I organize a concert for them so they can sing for their families. We always do group numbers and mash-ups, so I know of the puzzles the music arrangers of Glee face every week. fanny2

In the past I've directed several choirs, kids and adults, and I still am the director of my own a capella Charles Dickens Christmas quartet, making the music arrangements for that as well.
And as a substitute teacher I've also taught private music lessons (voice, theory, choir, piano, guitar) in several music schools, and substituted in classes in high school.

I am Mr. Schue. blinkk
(I think I prefer being Shelby, as long as I can date Finn instead of Puck.)

Lol, I feel like I'm applying for a job interview. Razz
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

Post  Emile 4/21/2012, 10:10 am

Australian promo of 3x17:

I don't know why, but the voice at the beginning remember me of the guy that in the Tekken 5 game says "fight!".
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  happydays 4/21/2012, 10:18 am

Glorfindel wrote:
At the moment I have my own music practice, teaching vocal lessons to mostly adults, and teenagers from the age of 16. Most of my students come for fun and to improve their singing skills, others I prepare for auditioning to schools like NYADA. Once or twice a year I organize a concert for them so they can sing for their families. We always do group numbers and mash-ups, so I know of the puzzles the music arrangers of Glee face every week. fanny2

In the past I've directed several choirs, kids and adults, and I still am the director of my own a capella Charles Dickens Christmas quartet, making the music arrangements for that as well.
And as a substitute teacher I've also taught private music lessons (voice, theory, choir, piano, guitar) in several music schools, and substituted in classes in high school.

I am Mr. Schue. blinkk
(I think I prefer being Shelby, as long as I can date Finn instead of Puck.)

Lol, I feel like I'm applying for a job interview. Razz

Oh, okay, thank you for the detailed explanation! You seem to be very occupied. And of course you have a lot of experience so it's great to have someone like you in the fandom Smile))
happydays
happydays
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  dap1217 4/22/2012, 1:50 pm

CCfan93 wrote:I found the rumored character swaps!! thank you nosy people on tumblr.
these are the *rumoured* swaps!
Finn is being played by Kevin
Rachel is being played by Jenna
Kurt is being played by Cory
Mercedes is being played by Naya
Artie is being played by Samuel
Tina is being played by Amber (Or possibly Lea?)
Quinn is being played by Heather
Santana is being played by Lea
Brittney is being played by Dianna
Puck is being played by Chord (apparently it’s Damian now?)
Sam is being played by Chris
Joe is being played by Darren
Mike is being played by ???? (maybe Chord)
Blaine is being played by Mark
Will is being played by Jane
I’m gonna take a guess and say Rory is being played by Harry?

Can't sleep,so this idea poped up,if this rumor is true,then Chris and Naya will paly a couple as Sam and Mercedes,right?
It will be really funny,tho. tonguue
dap1217
dap1217
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/22/2012, 2:02 pm

dap1217 wrote:
CCfan93 wrote:I found the rumored character swaps!! thank you nosy people on tumblr.
these are the *rumoured* swaps!
Finn is being played by Kevin
Rachel is being played by Jenna
Kurt is being played by Cory
Mercedes is being played by Naya
Artie is being played by Samuel
Tina is being played by Amber (Or possibly Lea?)
Quinn is being played by Heather
Santana is being played by Lea
Brittney is being played by Dianna
Puck is being played by Chord (apparently it’s Damian now?)
Sam is being played by Chris
Joe is being played by Darren
Mike is being played by ???? (maybe Chord)
Blaine is being played by Mark
Will is being played by Jane
I’m gonna take a guess and say Rory is being played by Harry?

Can't sleep,so this idea poped up,if this rumor is true,then Chris and Naya will paly a couple as Sam and Mercedes,right?

I was thinking that the other day too. Could be awesome! Also, would make some sort of Glee-sense that they have 2 prominent gay characters play a couple. I also thought about Sam's dance and the fact that he goes shirtless often. Don;t judge me.

Also, Marie, did you happen to see the Whitney/Chris mix on Tumblr? Someone matched up their vocals. I would love to know your thoughts.

http://mette4198.tumblr.com/post/21566241520/i-have-nothing-whitney-houstons-song-and-chris
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  dap1217 4/22/2012, 2:11 pm

M&M wrote:I was thinking that the other day too. Could be awesome! Also, would make some sort of Glee-sense that they have 2 prominent gay characters play a couple. I also thought about Sam's dance and the fact that he goes shirtless often. Don;t judge me.

Also, Marie, did you happen to see the Whitney/Chris mix on Tumblr? Someone matched up their vocals. I would love to know your thoughts.

http://mette4198.tumblr.com/post/21566241520/i-have-nothing-whitney-houstons-song-and-chris

I heard that one too,I like it,but some people are arguing about the intention of making this mix,I personally just like hear the two voice together,and I don't think the stans of Chris are that delusional think Chris is better or something,we all know WH is legend,so I really enjoy it,and thanks to the people who made this.
dap1217
dap1217
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/22/2012, 2:15 pm

Wohoo, about the characters swap!

Chris Colfer Talks Role Swapping

Glee is all about taking a walk in someone else’s shoes, but as the cast geared up for its big May 15 “body-swapping” episode, Chris Colfer struggled to perfect his new role.

“I really thought I had the hardest one because they were really hard to nail — they’re not over the top by any means,” Colfer told TVLine at the premiere of his new film Struck by Lightning, which he penned and starred in. “But it was also nerve wracking because I didn’t want to disrespect anybody!”

Although Colfer wouldn’t confirm which member of New Directions he was tasked with playing, he did suggest that those leaked photos showing Cory Monteith channeling Kurt were a big clue. (Another pretty significant clue can be found in the image accompanying this story.)

“It’s kind of like a switch in your mind,” he said of getting into Finn’s his new alter ego’s mindset. “You see yourself in a different mirror, and then you go for it!”

As TVLine first reported on Friday, NDs’ bizarro reality — which will air as part of a special two-hour event on May 15 — takes shape when Tina suffers a mild head injury while rehearsing for Nationals.
X
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  dap1217 4/22/2012, 2:19 pm

So it's Finn tho,my Chris and Naya being a couple will come true only if Naya plays Rachel,lol,but I know the fact is Jenna plays Rachel,so that's interesting ,too.Still LOL
dap1217
dap1217
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/22/2012, 2:24 pm

dap1217 wrote:

First time I realized this and you know it makes sense that two of the gays of the show make a couple Razz Now really wanna see this scene ptdr Because is still weird sees Santana/Mercedes and Kurt/Sam together.

PS: I read the article so at the end he's Finn? Well I wanted to see butch kurt again so its ok but for a second I was laughing imagine him with Santana lol
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/22/2012, 2:28 pm

^Well, it's not really sure that he's going to play Finn, but I hope TVLine is right because that would be funny!

This kind of episode are silly (and glee writers are super lazy sometimes) but I like the idea of see them act as different characters on the show. LOL
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 4/22/2012, 2:42 pm

dap1217 wrote:
M&M wrote:I was thinking that the other day too. Could be awesome! Also, would make some sort of Glee-sense that they have 2 prominent gay characters play a couple. I also thought about Sam's dance and the fact that he goes shirtless often. Don;t judge me.

I heard that one too,I like it,but some people are arguing about the intention of making this mix,I personally just like hear the two voice together,and I don't think the stans of Chris are that delusional think Chris is better or something,we all know WH is legend,so I really enjoy it,and thanks to the people who made this.

Yeah. I see no harm done or disrespect, honestly. The clip sounded good. I heard it and reblogged it. I haven't read all the notes in it, but personally I'm not making comparisons between them.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/22/2012, 3:04 pm

I'm so excited to see Chris play another Glee character, should be really interesting.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/22/2012, 3:19 pm

M&M wrote:Also, Marie, did you happen to see the Whitney/Chris mix on Tumblr? Someone matched up their vocals. I would love to know your thoughts.

It's almost eerie to hear how close he got, not with the sound so much, but the phrasing, articulation and interpretation, even the runs. It's very difficult to do other people's runs, they are very personal.
He really tried to do it her way, but with his own voice.

Thoroughly impressed. ohmy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/22/2012, 3:22 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
M&M wrote:Also, Marie, did you happen to see the Whitney/Chris mix on Tumblr? Someone matched up their vocals. I would love to know your thoughts.

It's almost eerie to hear how close he got, not with the sound so much, but the phrasing, articulation and interpretation, even the runs. It's very difficult to do other people's runs, they are very personal.
He really tried to do it her way, but with his own voice.

Thoroughly impressed. ohmy

Thank you for your response. I really love the "duet" version. I think its lovely. I have also been listening to Chris's version of "IHN" non-stop. I literally cannot get enough of it. I love it. Can't wait for your review.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 4/22/2012, 8:01 pm

the covers for the 'choke' episode are out:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 31 Tumblr_m2wkfnKSsN1qh0jufo1_250

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 31 Tumblr_m2wkfnKSsN1qh0jufo2_250

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 31 Tumblr_m2wkfnKSsN1qh0jufo3_250

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 31 Tumblr_m2wkfnKSsN1qh0jufo4_250

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 31 Tumblr_m2wkfnKSsN1qh0jufo5_250

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 31 Tumblr_m2wkfnKSsN1qh0jufo6_250
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/22/2012, 8:04 pm

I don't think this is the complete list of songs in "choke". if it is:

which will be kurt's solo? rachel will be "cry" but that's doesn't sound like a NYADA audition song. also, which one is Tina's song?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/22/2012, 8:13 pm

Maybe the Rain in Spain - it's from My Fair Lady I think - but that isn't really a song as a talking with mixed singing. Maybe it's Kurt and Rachel together - that would be the most logical, or Kurt and Whoopi's character. I don't know what "I'm not a boy next door" is. Shake it out is a Tina song I think and School's Out is Puck.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/22/2012, 8:15 pm

Actually Cell Block Tango is a girls number so Tina could be there.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/22/2012, 8:16 pm

Specualtation fro TCR

Okay let's see:

School's Out: Puck
Shake It Out: Tina
The Rain In Spain: Kurt/Blaine/Rachel (?) Rachel's failed audition?
Cry: Rachel
Cell Block Tango: The girls.
Not The Boy Next Door: Kurt

Shake It Out is the Florence + the Machine song and Not The Boy Next Door is from The Boy from Oz.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/22/2012, 8:17 pm

remember tina's number has lots of candle in it? candles in the cell? candles in the dungeons?

also remember kurt's NYADA audition has lots of high kicks. will "Not the boy next door" have lots of high kicks? sorry I don't know any of these songs.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/22/2012, 8:18 pm

Not The Boy Next Door is from The Boy from Oz.

Can this be ??? Is Kurt finally getting a guy showtune ?!! Marie, what kind of a song is it ???
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/22/2012, 8:21 pm

fantastica wrote:remember tina's number has lots of candle in it? candles in the cell? candles in the dungeons?

also remember kurt's NYADA audition has lots of high kicks. will "Not the boy next door" have lots of high kicks? sorry I don't know any of these songs.

This is what a fallow poster at TCR wrote about it

Soooo. Sparkly, fashion forward costume? Check. Defiant 'I am different' lyrics? Check. High kickin' dancey? Check. That's Kurt's audition alright! They actually gave him a completely in-character guy showtune.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Vir Cotto 4/22/2012, 8:22 pm

Umm. . . Not The Boy Next Door?

eta to add a less Sarah Jessica Parker-y version;

Vir Cotto
Vir Cotto
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/22/2012, 8:25 pm

remember tina's number has lots of candle in it? candles in the cell? candles in the dungeons?
People think it's Shake It Out - apparently the video has a very Phantom feel to it. I wouldn't know.

Cell Block Tango is part of the domestic abuse storyline probably. THe Rain in Spain is probably an audition prep scene with either Kurt/Rachel/Blaine, Kurt/Artie/Blaine, Kurt/Rachel, Kurt/Rachel/Whoopi, ... If Rachel chokes during her song, it may not be a single at all. Cry is probably a reaction to failure.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/22/2012, 8:26 pm

this is an old Hugh Jackson version - yes there are kicks and lots of hip movements... :

Last edited by fantastica on 4/22/2012, 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next