Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

+30
superciliousness
happydays
kac
E-ko
apositivefly
Dame Loli
Vir Cotto
valkeakuulas
red texta
emilynna
paulopf
CloveGlee
Sani
CCfan93
dap1217
Divalicious
sjonnepon
ColferGirl
Shinra17
M&M
ColferInspired
brisallie
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
Emile
sahhar
Glorfindel
arina
fantastica
Delight
34 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

Post  Glorfindel 4/18/2012, 10:12 am

^Yeah, that's what they tend to do with Blaine. moque

I love the acapella 'How Will I Know'. I'm curious what the rest of the fandom will feel about that.
And I also hope Kurt gets to sing a few significant lines.
(Although it will, once again, be a song about their boyfriends. I would have rather had 'The Greatest Love of All', a song about themselves.) :(

I am worried about Burt saying "I don't want you to go." unsure
It could not be New York related at all, but something else. Something that has to do with Kurt's 'questionalbe behavior'.
Maybe it is about Karofsky and finally Burt (and perhaps Blaine) is realizing that Kurt shouldn't go see Dave alone?

At this point it could be anything.
After Brittana's sextape nothing surprises me anymore, but it will probably be offensive. tonguue
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

Post  brisallie 4/18/2012, 10:45 am

fantastica wrote:i don't believe for a minute burt is telling kurt not to go to NY. It's part of a sentence. maybe he's saying "I don't want you to go in that silly outfit" or "I don't want you go on like that"... whatever. burt was so happy when kurt got his NYADA finalist letter, so why would he tell him to give up on his dream? they are trolling us. It must be something totally different from what it seems.

Other theories says Burt is saying " I dont want you to go to the prom" possibly of what happened last year but that's still weird because he know his son can stand up in front of those people and deal with them. Also prom is not in the next episode.

If suddenly Burt change his opinion about Kurt going to NYADA please writerts give us a good explanation for it.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/18/2012, 10:51 am

If it's about NY, I think it's just separation anxiety that Burt is felling. He wants what is best for his son, but it's still his little boy who he wants to protect from the big bad world.

If it not about NY, all bets are of.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 4/18/2012, 1:57 pm

"I don't want you to go" can work in the context that Burt tends to speak, he'll state something but then adds that he understands and supports Kurts decision. I'm hoping that it will be just fatherly worry and thinking about the separation they will have. It will not be easy to watch what ever Burt means. I do not want this father-son conversation have nothing to do with Blaine...no.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 4/18/2012, 2:29 pm

Delight wrote:
Don't ever stop posting, ColferGirl. Your optimism helps to cheer the rest of us up neutre

Awwwww blushh

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 22 Tumblr_m16u76Q0rn1qee7fro2_250

Thank you. neutre It's nice to feel appreciated. I'll definitely keep posting, although I should be more scarce than usual for the next two weeks...since I have my semester finals, and I need to study.

brisallie wrote:

Other theories says Burt is saying " I dont want you to go to the prom" possibly of what happened last year but that's still weird because he know his son can stand up in front of those people and deal with them. Also prom is not in the next episode.

If suddenly Burt change his opinion about Kurt going to NYADA please writerts give us a good explanation for it.

It's exactly this why I'm confused so many people think Burt's talking about prom. Prom is not only not in the next episode, but it's two after that. Would Burt really bring up prom two episodes in advance and tell Kurt to stay away from it? It doesn't really make sense to me....it's much more likely that it's about New York somehow, so it'll tie into the rest of the episode.

Not that Glee is sensical all the time, but you know. tonguue
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/18/2012, 3:55 pm

I'm pretty sure they're just making things more dramatic in the promo. It always seems that way out of context.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/18/2012, 4:25 pm

Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/18/2012, 4:32 pm

chris is so cute there, and zac, why always wearing beanies - is it a very hot thing right now?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/18/2012, 4:46 pm

^I don't know, everytime he's on the screen laughing the only thing I see are his arms crossed to hold his breast! LOL.

And Jenna is the voice of the fandom: 'we can't pay for our regional bus but we can get the dance floor'. Rolling Eyes
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/18/2012, 4:54 pm

^ BECAUSE they paid for hte dance floor, therefore they can't afford the bus fair, or toilet tissues. coool

yes zac is hilarious. he also seems to laugh at a just about anything. the guy is super happy.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/18/2012, 4:59 pm

“Just because Kurt (Chris Colfer) and Blaine’s (Darren Criss) relationship wasn’t covered in last night’s episode, it doesn’t mean that those two will be ignored for the rest of the season. Far from it, actually, because those two have a lot to deal with before graduation. Blaine is a junior after all, and he’s being groomed to take over New Directions next year. Can they make it long-distance? Or should Blaine up and follow his boyfriend to New York? These are the exact questions those two will be asking each other in the weeks to come.” ||| X

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Choke"'s stills:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 22 Tumblr_m2oxh1o7sx1qfcdl6o1_500
GLEE: Tina (Jenna Ushkowitz) performs in the "Choke" episode of GLEE airing Tuesday, May 1 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. ©2012 Fox Broadcasting Co. Cr: Mike Yarish/FOX

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 22 Tumblr_m2oxh1o7sx1qfcdl6o3_500
GLEE: Puck (Mark Salling) performs in the "Choke" episode of GLEE airing Tuesday, May 1 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. ©2012 Fox Broadcasting Co. Cr: Mike Yarish/FOX

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 22 Tumblr_m2oxh1o7sx1qfcdl6o2_400
GLEE: Blaine (Darren Criss) watches Kurt perform in the "Choke" episode of GLEE airing Tuesday, May 1 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. ©2012 Fox Broadcasting Co. Cr: Mike Yarish/FOX
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/18/2012, 5:26 pm

^ the promotional pictures for NYADA audition episode:

- so that "phantom" song goes to Tina. I am all for tina getting something but I was really hoping kurt gets that number instead. maybe he will be the "phantom" in a black cape standing behind the stage like he watched WSS. dryy

- every picture is someonbody performing, except blaine is watching someone performing. they just HAVE to show a picture of him even if he's not performing. I mean whether he performs or not it doens't matter he has to be in the promo pix. thanks FOX!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/18/2012, 5:36 pm

I know right? I wanted a still of Kurt performing, not of Blaine looking at him performing!

--------------------------------------------------------------
Choke description
Rachel and Kurt finally get their chance to audition for the New York Academy of the Dramatic Arts. Meanwhile, Puck makes a decision about his future after a meeting with his father.

As Rachel and Kurt prepare for their all-important NYADA auditions, they get news that could send all their well-laid plans into a tailspin. The subject of domestic violence comes to the forefront when one of McKinley’s own admits to being in an abusive relationship; while students and teachers are stunned by the revelation, they rally to show their support. When one of Puck’s schemes backfires, Finn and the guys stage an intervention to prevent their friend from making a terrible mistake. Meanwhile, Puck’s eyes are opened by an unexpected source, spurring him to take greater control of his destiny… but it may already be too late.

-Gleezone, but I don't want to link.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/18/2012, 5:43 pm

finally have a little puck. I missed him. quesion: is blaine there watching kurt audition for NYADA or what? I hope the whole scene is not blaine singing a solo, while in a background montage he's watching kurt perform.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/18/2012, 5:51 pm

^OMG no!! Blaine is becoming a nightmare. arghh
I thought it is the NYADA audition (would they even let him sing another song in the same episode?) but like, spectators are allowed during these autitions?
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/18/2012, 6:13 pm

Blaine has to be everywhere. He's excused for everything and anything.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/18/2012, 6:23 pm

taking my comments to SOB thread
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 4/18/2012, 6:29 pm

Emile wrote:

"Choke"'s stills:[/font]

GLEE: Tina (Jenna Ushkowitz) performs in the "Choke" episode of GLEE airing Tuesday, May 1 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. ©️2012 Fox Broadcasting Co. Cr: Mike Yarish/FOX

To be honest I'm pretty crushed. :( Yes Tina finally deserves to sing, but I got my hopes up so high for Chris to sing a song from Phantom, so I'm really really sad about this. Does anyone know what the staging is like for Music of the Night or Phantom of the Opera in the broadway play? Is there any hope at all that maybe he's singing the Phantom's part in the duet, or that in Music of the Night, Christine is present on stage but the Phantom is singing? *realizes she's grasping at straws but really needs something to hope for right now*

As for the picture of Blaine watching Kurt....I hope this means that Kurt gets two songs in that episode! One before the auditions, where Blaine is watching him, and the actual audition later where it's just him and Woopi Gholdberg. If Kurt gets two songs (solos!), even if one of them isn't from the Phantom, I think I'd still be very happy. Smile

Emile wrote:[Choke description
Rachel and Kurt finally get their chance to audition for the New York Academy of the Dramatic Arts. Meanwhile, Puck makes a decision about his future after a meeting with his father.

As Rachel and Kurt prepare for their all-important NYADA auditions, they get news that could send all their well-laid plans into a tailspin. The subject of domestic violence comes to the forefront when one of McKinley’s own admits to being in an abusive relationship; while students and teachers are stunned by the revelation, they rally to show their support. When one of Puck’s schemes backfires, Finn and the guys stage an intervention to prevent their friend from making a terrible mistake. Meanwhile, Puck’s eyes are opened by an unexpected source, spurring him to take greater control of his destiny… but it may already be too late.

-Gleezone, but I don't want to link.[/font]

I also hope this is misleading. I'll be pretty miffed if a storyline we've been waiting for the climax of all season - the NYADA auditions - ends up being a C or B plot in comparison to all this stuff with Puck. (Although I do like Puck, so it's not him getting a plot that bothers me, I just don't want the NYADA one to get sidelined at all)

Hopefully NYADA will still be A plot and Puck's stuff will be B plot - sorta like how I Am Unicorn was set up, Kurt more or less had the A plot and the baby drama with Puck and Quinn was B. That's how it felt to me. I'd like if that was the case again for this episode. neutre
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/18/2012, 6:46 pm

^ I am sure puck's got no bigger than a B plot. I did have a flash of the 2-song thought in my head when I first saw blaine's pic but then I said to myself: this is impossible - kurt already sung 1.25 songs in the previous episode. Him singing 2 songs in 2 consecutive episodes is simply statistically impossible. I mean he had already filled up his quotas! or maybe our twitter bomb finally impacted them somehow? but I don't believe in God, I don't believe in miracles. I don't believe in the power of prayers. I don't think he will be allowed to sing 2 solos (except in Laryngitis where the first one wasn't released so it was a "serious" solo).

but @cofergirl I don't mean to crash your dreams. keep talking possitive because if you don't I will get even worse. maybe jump off the cliff or something - so your positive thoughts are lifesaving!!! neutre
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/18/2012, 7:47 pm

fantastica wrote:- every picture is someonbody performing, except blaine is watching someone performing. they just HAVE to show a picture of him even if he's not performing. I mean whether he performs or not it doens't matter he has to be in the promo pix. thanks FOX!
Relax. I think they really don't want any spoilers of the audition songs going public. That's why we don't have a pic of Kurt performing.
And maybe I'm getting the flue or something, but this is one of the few Blaine pictures I actually like.

ColferGirl wrote:
To be honest I'm pretty crushed. :( Yes Tina finally deserves to sing, but I got my hopes up so high for Chris to sing a song from Phantom, so I'm really really sad about this. Does anyone know what the staging is like for Music of the Night or Phantom of the Opera in the broadway play? Is there any hope at all that maybe he's singing the Phantom's part in the duet, or that in Music of the Night, Christine is present on stage but the Phantom is singing? *realizes she's grasping at straws but really needs something to hope for right now*
There is the duet 'Phantom of the Opera' that also partly takes place in the boat and candles scenery. And I wouldn't put it past Glee to have 'All I Ask of You' in that famous Phantom scenery either.
But honestly: this doesn't make any sense. An audition should not be with props like these, and Tina shouldn't be auditioning anyway. Maybe she is helping either Kurt or Rachel with their audition? There is a nice female duet in the Phantom, but it takes place in Christine's dressingroom, not in the candles scenery.
And maybe that picture is totally misleading. unsure

I really would like to know what song Kurt is singing.

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/18/2012, 8:53 pm

Emile wrote:

"Choke"'s stills:[/font]

GLEE: Tina (Jenna Ushkowitz) performs in the "Choke" episode of GLEE airing Tuesday, May 1 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. ©️2012 Fox Broadcasting Co. Cr: Mike Yarish/FOX

What's going with that huge curly hair? Who's she supposed to be?

fantastica wrote:

- so that "phantom" song goes to Tina. I am all for tina getting something but I was really hoping kurt gets that number instead. maybe he will be the "phantom" in a black cape standing behind the stage like he watched WSS. dryy

!

dryy I REALLY hope she's only there for helping Kurt and Rachel, I know Tina hasn't sung for a long time and I'll be glad if she sings but I'm sorry girl this's not the time for her to sing. Maybe in another occasion ... or next season.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/18/2012, 9:22 pm

new promo for glee and new girl:

klaine went for couple's counselling - that means the spoiler we saw last week was fake - it said there was no communication between the 2 and blaine thought kurt was breaking up w/ him. so guys all the angst for nothing! Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/18/2012, 10:00 pm

Happy that there's Klaine angst, not happy that Kurt will probably be the one to apologize for whatever the problem is dryy .

There a third promo that just pooped up on Tumblr with Rachel telling Kurt "I guess it's not that innocent', and she seems really pumped about it. I wonder what the hell Kurt gets involved with. I'm actually excited about this.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  CCfan93 4/18/2012, 10:09 pm

really I havent seen it on tumblr yet. i have a question why are samcedes and klaine getting couples counseling and not finchel? I think finchel needs it more since they are getting married and they dont have that great of a relationship to begin with.
CCfan93
CCfan93
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/18/2012, 10:13 pm

this is glee girl. if the writer say you get counselling you get counselling. "you" (which do not exist) do not have a choice. Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next