Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

+28
Sani
sjonnepon
ColferGirl
fireangel
Ireth
Vir Cotto
CCfan93
emilynna
kac
Kurt Hummel
Divalicious
Coolbeans3131
M&M
Glorfindel
gleekout93
Delight
dap1217
sahhar
fantastica
CloveGlee
brisallie
Emile
Shinra17
tanita_mors
arina
Struck by Lightning
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
32 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

Post  Glorfindel 3/25/2012, 7:14 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I looked at GA twitter. The tweets to Lea Solonga are the creepiest. What the hell does Lea Solonga have to do with Chris or Glee?
Lea Solonga watches Glee. She has offered to be Blaine's mom in Glee, since they are both Philipino (?). She likes Chris' voice (something about her commenting on one of his Broadway songs, but I forgot which one) and I believe she used to follow him on twitter.
But now it seems she is more connected to Darren. If I remember correctly GA had a field day when she found out that Lea Solonga stopped following Chris (and a while later started tweeting about Blaine). dryy

And yes, GA is scary. Tweeting everyone about Chris: "Is he nice?", "Who do you like more, Chris or Darren?". :angry:
She is creeping me out. Evil or Very Mad

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

Post  M&M 3/25/2012, 7:36 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Lea Solonga watches Glee. She has offered to be Blaine's mom in Glee, since they are both Philipino (?). She likes Chris' voice (something about her commenting on one of his Broadway songs, but I forgot which one) and I believe she used to follow him on twitter.
But now it seems she is more connected to Darren. If I remember correctly GA had a field day when she found out that Lea Solonga stopped following Chris (and a while later started tweeting about Blaine). dryy

And yes, GA is scary. Tweeting everyone about Chris: "Is he nice?", "Who do you like more, Chris or Darren?". :angry:
She is creeping me out. Evil or Very Mad

I didn't realize she stopped following Chris, although to be fair, I don't really keep up with much except when Chris tweets. There is no accounting for some people's taste. LOL!

She actually irritated me when after Chris mentioned listening to the "soundtrack" to Next to Normal in the car (like in 2010?) and then she immediately tweeted something snotty about how she hated when people called cast recordings soudtracks. Seriously, what was the point of that tweet?
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/25/2012, 7:37 pm

banzai Ah. At least that explains it. I do not want Lea Salonga as Blaine's mom, though. I like her too much to have her get stuck with him. LOL.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 3/25/2012, 7:48 pm

Jellyrolls wrote: banzai Ah. At least that explains it. I do not want Lea Salonga as Blaine's mom, though. I like her too much to have her get stuck with him. LOL.

I feel like she really only wanted to be on the show to get a spot on Glee when it was huge. She hasn't said anything about it in a while, at least as far as I know.

Too accurate about her getting stuck with Blaine, I am already dreading the Bomer/Darren scenes. I wasn't super-imressed with Matt on "8," and if that is any indication on his acting, I suspect he and Darren will be as excting as watching paint dry.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Coolbeans3131 3/25/2012, 7:55 pm

Wow, GA's twitter is one hell of a scary thing. She's has serious mental issues. It's sad. I don't ever see her anymore, now that she stopped invading GF. I don't miss her a bit.

As for Lauren, I really didn't like her in the gleeclub. She always stood out to me in a bad way. Ashley seems nice, but Lauren not so much. Chris must really miss her, but he has plenty of friends in the cast to hang out with.
Coolbeans3131
Coolbeans3131
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/25/2012, 8:07 pm

M&M wrote:

I didn't realize she stopped following Chris, although to be fair, I don't really keep up with much except when Chris tweets. There is no accounting for some people's taste. LOL!

She actually irritated me when after Chris mentioned listening to the "soundtrack" to Next to Normal in the car (like in 2010?) and then she immediately tweeted something snotty about how she hated when people called cast recordings soudtracks. Seriously, what was the point of that tweet?

WHAT?! she tweeted that to Chris? Why? What does she think she is? :angry: Well I've never been a fan of her so I'm not disappointed about it but how Chris felt?

About Blaine not being bullied at McKinley, is so unreal and unfair. Everybody else has been bullied or at least most of glee club has been but the only time he received a slushie it was because of Sebastian and he said it was supposed to be for Kurt instead of Blaine ¬¬ . After he breakup with Kurt he immediately should be transfer to Dalton because is where he belongs, unless Sebastian stole him the leadership lol
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 3/25/2012, 8:16 pm

brisallie wrote:
WHAT?! she tweeted that to Chris? Why? What does she think she is? :angry: Well I've never been a fan of her so I'm not disappointed about it but how Chris felt?

About Blaine not being bullied at McKinley, is so unreal and unfair. Everybody else has been bullied or at least most of glee club has been but the only time he received a slushie it was because of Sebastian and he said it was supposed to be for Kurt instead of Blaine ¬¬ . After he breakup with Kurt he immediately should be transfer to Dalton because is where he belongs, unless Sebastian stole him the leadership lol

If I recall correctly, she didn't tweet him directly, but posted it pretty quickly after he posted his. Still, uncalled for.

I agree that part of the reason Blaine doesn't fit is because everyone thinks he is awesome. Even Puck has been bullied. Sue bullys all of them except Blaine. It just doesn't ring true in this show that he would be untouchable when her is:

A. New to the school
B. Gay
C. Dating Kurt, who is not highly thought of
D. In Glee club
E. Dresses like he dresses
F. Has a high opinion of himself, and most likely thinks he is better than others (wasn't this part of the reason Kurt was dumpstered in season one?)
G. Breaks into random songs in the quad

I am sure there are many more.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 3/25/2012, 8:29 pm

I just checked on Twitter, and Lea Salonga is still following Chris, in fact out of the people she follows, the only ones who follow her back are Chris, Naya, Amber and Darren.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Struck by Lightning 3/25/2012, 8:31 pm

Personally I’m split about Lauren. I didn’t think she fits into the glee club, but I’ve felt lots of characters’ ties to the club are dubious both in characterization and in actual singing/dancing ability, and I basically just wish they’d let the original five, who all clearly loved it from the start, be the leaders/head singers. It certainly didn’t help that her solo came during the worst part of Kurt’s Dalton dry spell. Her comic scenes entertained me, and her scenes with Puck were the only time I could stand him, but in S2 she felt like yet another character to take time away from the original cast. Honestly I still feel like that for Sam, Blaine, and every addition to the glee club in S3, and I don’t think they add anything to the mix either, so I basically like them more the less they get to do.
I hope they will remember now how strong Hummelberry is and how upset everyone was when they heard CLC were graduating, and how much everyone wanted that spin-off. And I think they realize now that promoting Blaine and him saving season 4 is not working.
Between the polarizing characters list and the new poll I’m hopeful. Though I just realized there are two polls on Wetpaint about whether people want to see Blaine written off/in S4. I guess not as many people have found the other one, it's dominated by stans at this point. dryy
Struck by Lightning
Struck by Lightning
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/25/2012, 8:34 pm

I just want to say that it's great to see so many people jump into the conversation today! Stick around, everyone. We love having you here.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/25/2012, 8:57 pm

M&M wrote:

If I recall correctly, she didn't tweet him directly, but posted it pretty quickly after he posted his. Still, uncalled for.

I agree that part of the reason Blaine doesn't fit is because everyone thinks he is awesome. Even Puck has been bullied. Sue bullys all of them except Blaine. It just doesn't ring true in this show that he would be untouchable when her is:

A. New to the school
B. Gay
D. In Glee club
F. Has a high opinion of himself, and most likely thinks he is better than others (wasn't this part of the reason Kurt was dumpstered in season one?)

Her? Since when Blaine is a girl or he has a surgery and we didn't know??? I'll think more reasons why Blaine should be bullied like others but the ones you have mentioned are quite reasonable for McKinley tonguue so What's going on? Let me think... RM.

About Lea, possibly it wasn't directly to Chris but if she tweeted that immediately after Chris tweeted his comment, is suspect.

Jellyrolls wrote:I just want to say that it's great to see so many people jump into the conversation today! Stick around, everyone. We love having you here.

Maybe because is Sunday lol
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/25/2012, 9:04 pm

M&M wrote:
brisallie wrote:

Some Broadway actors are really sensitive about people calling cast recordings soundtracks. I made the mistake of calling a cast recording a soundtrack once to one of my friends who was in a Broadway show, and boy did he let me have it. Wink

A. New to the school
B. Gay
D. In Glee club

Sue did call Blaine "young Burt Reynolds" once (in the Christmas episode). Of course, Blaine's reaction was off--Darren just sat there with a proud little grin (gosh, it was pointless to have him in that scene since he didn't open his mouth--just sat there looking stupid--they could have at least giving him one of Kurt or Artie's lines--they just put him in there so Sue could call him Young Burt Reynolds).

You know, Blaine's acceptance at the school would have been easier to swallow if it wasn't for Rory taking the abuse he did and Kurt's anti-violence platform. You could have just chalked it up to it being an unrealistic change of atmosphere at the school where bullying suddenly stopped (hey, it's Glee--they could make it unrealistically stop). I hate to say this, but you'd have to look really hard to find a school in America that would be so welcoming to a gay boy who dresses and behaves like Blaine.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/25/2012, 9:09 pm

Look what I tweeted to Brad tonight:

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 3/25/2012, 9:15 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Look what I tweeted to Brad tonight:

Tweeted for truth.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/25/2012, 9:28 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
Some Broadway actors are really sensitive about people calling cast recordings soundtracks. I made the mistake of calling a cast recording a soundtrack once to one of my friends who was in a Broadway show, and boy did he let me have it. Wink

Why are they so sensitive? huh

ptdr Do you think he will reply you??? I hope so Smile
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/25/2012, 9:29 pm

Struck by Lightning wrote:Between the polarizing characters list and the new poll I’m hopeful. Though I just realized there are two polls on Wetpaint about whether people want to see Blaine written off/in S4. I guess not as many people have found the other one, it's dominated by stans at this point. dryy

I'd be happy if RIB realized that Blaine isn't loved by most of the viewers, and most of the viewers realize that Darren has limited talent. They need to knock Blaine down a lot of pegs as far as screentime and performances go. It's pathetic that they have to resort to stuff like having everyone applauding and going crazy every time he opens his mouth to sing.

Is there anywhere that we can see the actual number of iTunes downloads for each song (as opposed to what number it reached on the charts)? I'd love to see a comparison of the actual number of times a song was downloaded instead of the number it peaked at.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 3/25/2012, 9:33 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^I felt that Lauren didn't fit in in ND: she really pulled me out of the mood at performances, especially dances. Probably because she was so stiff and plump (no offense: I never felt that way with Amber, she is much more graceful). And she never gave any background stuff in the choir room, like e.g. Sugar does (although she irritates me too sometimes).

But I really liked Lauren with Puck: they had a very funny relationship. Smile And I also liked her interactions with the other characters when they were outside of Glee club. I just didn't like her in the performances and in the choir room.
I know: I'm weird.
Clearly, her presence in ND wasn't justified on an artistic level, she wasn't there for it anyway, it was just for the club to be 12 for the competitions. But I think she could have become a moderately popular character even if she sucks on stage, the other cast members don't get all their popularity from their artistic performances. Apparently, it didn't happen for her, that's where her character failed.

Glorfindel wrote:About the rumour: I don't know what to believe. I've read what some people who know him said about RM and I can believe he would do something like that.
But, as you said, when they shot 'Summer Nights' Chris appeared to have an okay (working-) relationship with RM, so who knows?
There is a lot of time between these 2 facts (shooting of the 1st eps of s3 and shooting of Summer night), RM could have changed his mind and his feelings towards CC many times inbetween. The thing that surprises me is the way she was "treated". She came back on the set at the start of a new season just to film that little scene and disappeared. Seriously, they could have treated her character the same way they dealt with Sam, by using another character commenting about it. Idk, I find it a bit humiliating.

M&M wrote:I completely agree about Lauren/Ashley and ND. I never felt she fit in, pretty much because her performances weren't there. She said she hated the club from the beginnning, so it never really made sense to me when she stayed around. I surprisingly feel like Rory fits in. I didn't think Sam did at first, but he finally sold me in the Rumours ep. I am not sure about Larson yet, but he may fit, even if his acting isn't the best. I liked him in OMW, because he was nice to Kurt. I have never felt Blaine fits in ND. He may have last year, but this year is another story, and alot of that is over exposure and his push to usurp the leadership. He really changes the dynamics and not in a good way. Look how awesome the club was in Spanish Teacher and Heart prior to him showing up. It kind of felt like old times.
Exactly, and it's even more telling that Rory and Sugar were there.

Jellyrolls wrote:As for the Ashley/Lauren thing, add me to the list of people who never liked the character, and never thought that she fit in with the Glee club. I didn't like the storyline with Puck, and I thought the storyline with Quinn was one of the meaner storylines on the show.

I also never felt that she really gelled with the ND. Part of it probably had to do that she was brought in to replace Kurt, and there was no way that Ashley/Lauren could ever fill the void left by Chris/Kurt. She just couldn't hold her own with the rest of the cast in the dances--she always seemed a step or two behind, or not moving her feet.

I'm not sure that I believe the rumor that Ashley was cut as punishment for Chris because of twittergate, though. I think it would have been hard to use Lauren as the same type of character that she was before she was before her stint in ND.
In that SL for instance, AF missed 2 major opportunities to make her character more sympathetic, even though the SL was not helping. If she had shown her character was hurt, in the scene in the hallway with Quinn or she had been more empathic during the confession of Quinn about the cabossey thing, the whole SL would have had another coloration for the audience. It's all about acting choice, the script would have been the same. Instead, she played it "WTF with that Quinn???" in the hallway and was completely hermetic in the classroom scene, no wonder her mean actions came out as gratuitous and the character as not likeable.

About the dance, one of the video I watch the most with Chris is the BTW number, well Chris's body. AF is obviously not the queen of body expression. She also has some physical limitations, there were some moves she can't do, I mean some simple move like raising the 2 arms in parallel and she nearly lost her balance by going down a step at the beginning of the number (and it's the edited version of the video!). But globally, she doesn't particularly stand out as a millstone if you watch the video once, there are others who are also quite terrible (Cory & Chord) and the whole thing is too brief to draw attention for the audience, I think.
Now, the behind-the-scene is probably another story. The choreographer has to adapt his choreography to the lowest level of the cast and about stamina, breath(?), physical ability (like for jumped steps) or gesture expression, she's the weakest. He might be happy to not have her anymore...

M&M wrote:I go back and forth on Sugar. I think she is too over the top and doesn't necessarily feel like a real character because of it. I think she has potential though and the actress seems pretty good.
She's the perfect character for Glee then, between Sue Sylvester and a glee club who perform dancing numbers with a guy in a wheelchair Laughing Smile

brisallie wrote:Jenna telling all the secrets... that why "Tina" hardly ever says a line because she's watching everything ptdr
lol! Let's hope now that she has a good memory!

Jellyrolls wrote:
Oh, I hope so too. I still think that the fact that there has been no real communication on screen between Kurt and Blaine could be because of onset tension between Chris and Darren. I ask this all the time, but when was the last time there was a realy conversation between Kurt and Blaine (I'm talking about something were they each speak two or three times in the course of the conversation). I don't have all of the episodes on iTunes, but the ones that I have, there is no real conversations between the. It's stuff like the cough syrup scene in OMW when Kurt says something, Blaine snaps, Kurt becomes mute. Or in Michael, they never talked to each other in that scene. Or the Lima Bean Scene in Hold on To 16, when they both basically had their own little monologue that really wasn't a conversation.
We are not ready to know anything about it, Chris is too professional to show it or to say anything about it, DC is probably not aware of it if it was the case and is too busy to please anybody who can bring him positive points in the fame realm. Now, what I think is: when you value the artistic work, the creativity and the recognition that come from it, you can't have real esteem for people who try to gain recognition and fame by other and easier means. Well, basically it's what lot of us think and write about DC and his PR team strategy. The difference is that for Chris, DC is his co-worker, so he can't say what we say, he has to be formal and politically correct, like saying he would love to work with Max Adler e-ve-ry-day IF HE COULD, or not helping DC with his scene by doing the strict minimum... whis mrgreen
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/25/2012, 9:35 pm

oh I have been so busy today hard to find time to post... anyway about Larren - I saw an interview of her where the hosts said to her, "your character is unlikeable". I thought it was really mean. Ashely stood her ground surprisingly well consider the hosts were quite dismissive of her and her character.

For me, I dont like Lauren much, but she is kind of funny as an extra doing small comedic stuff. It's strange that they dumped her altogether. And the black guy who played Dave's friend is extremely funny, yet they also dumped him completely and replaced him w/ that Rick the Stick guy who is not funny at all.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/25/2012, 9:40 pm

brisallie wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:

Why are they so sensitive? huh

ptdr Do you think he will reply you??? I hope so Smile

Brad won't respond, but I'm sure I'll get a response from a Blaine fan. There is one who always seems to respond to my tweets. But I don't pay attention to her--she thinks Darren can hold his own against Chris.

As to why Broadway people are sensitive about the cast recording v. soundtrack thing, I never really asked my friends.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 3/25/2012, 9:44 pm

fantastica wrote:oh I have been so busy today hard to find time to post... anyway about Larren - I saw an interview of her where the hosts said to her, "your character is unlikeable". I thought it was really mean. Ashely stood her ground surprisingly well consider the hosts were quite dismissive of her and her character.

For me, I dont like Lauren much, but she is kind of funny as an extra doing small comedic stuff. It's strange that they dumped her altogether. And the black guy who played Dave's friend is extremely funny, yet they also dumped him completely and replaced him w/ that Rick the Stick guy who is not funny at all.
She is delusional if she thinks her character was likeable, that makes me think she really didn't have any global overview on her character.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/25/2012, 9:50 pm

Shinra17 wrote:We are not ready to know anything about it, Chris is too professional to show it or to say anything about it, DC is probably not aware of it if it was the case and is too busy to please anybody who can bring him positive points in the fame realm. Now, what I think is: when you value the artistic work, the creativity and the recognition that come from it, you can't have real esteem for people who try to gain recognition and fame by other and easier means. Well, basically it's what lot of us think and write about DC and his PR team strategy. The difference is that for Chris, DC is his co-worker, so he can't say what we say, he has to be formal and politically correct, like saying he would love to work with Max Adler e-ve-ry-day IF HE COULD, or not helping DC with his scene by doing the strict minimum... whis mrgreen

Oh, I know that Chris can't and would never come out and say Darren sucks though I do think Chris would love to say something like that. With Chris, you can almost read between the lines with what he says.

I would love to be a fly on the wall when Chris and Ashley are talking/venting about Glee related stuff (because they are human, and they are two of the most sarcastic people out there--you know that they have to vent about things).
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/25/2012, 11:30 pm

Shinra17 wrote:
In that SL for instance, AF missed 2 major opportunities to make her character more sympathetic, even though the SL was not helping. If she had shown her character was hurt, in the scene in the hallway with Quinn or she had been more empathic during the confession of Quinn about the cabossey thing, the whole SL would have had another coloration for the audience. It's all about acting choice, the script would have been the same. Instead, she played it "WTF with that Quinn???" in the hallway and was completely hermetic in the classroom scene, no wonder her mean actions came out as gratuitous and the character as not likeable.

About the dance, one of the video I watch the most with Chris is the BTW number, well Chris's body. AF is obviously not the queen of body expression. She also has some physical limitations, there were some moves she can't do, I mean some simple move like raising the 2 arms in parallel and she nearly lost her balance by going down a step at the beginning of the number (and it's the edited version of the video!). But globally, she doesn't particularly stand out as a millstone if you watch the video once, there are others who are also quite terrible (Cory & Chord) and the whole thing is too brief to draw attention for the audience, I think.
Now, the behind-the-scene is probably another story. The choreographer has to adapt his choreography to the lowest level of the cast and about stamina, breath(?), physical ability (like for jumped steps) or gesture expression, she's the weakest. He might be happy to not have her anymore...

I think Lauren was characterized as someone with a "bad attitude" taking the words fron her BTW t-shirt or using nicer words, she was someone who seems to be too self-confidence on the surface but it never was explored her inner side because they didn't care and probably the audience didn't care either. I remember two quick moments she showed a softer side : previously her first performance in front of glee club and when she was choosing her prom dress and said sth like she looked like a yellow pie.

I'll re-watch BTW just to proof how bad are at dancing Cory, Chord and Ashley and unlike Shinra, I won't supress my inner thoughts and YES I also wanna see Chris's body again :D hahahaha However all of us we know Cory is two left foot but at least he can sing.

brisallie wrote:Jenna telling all the secrets... that why "Tina" hardly ever says a line because she's watching everything ptdr
lol! Let's hope now that she has a good memory!

I'm sure she has diary where she writes everything she heard LOL or to be more modern, she uses her cellphone.

Brad won't respond, but I'm sure I'll get a response from a Blaine fan. There is one who always seems to respond to my tweets. But I don't pay attention to her--she thinks Darren can hold his own against Chris.

Who's that bitch who is always replying your tweet to Brad? Is not her business!!!

About being a fly on the wall, I wish to be one too because have you ever imagine what Chris and Ashley should comment about Glee stuff? They must be skinning everyone- in spanish there is phrase that it says "descuerar a la gente" meaning you're gossiping too much about them.

Last edited by brisallie on 3/25/2012, 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/25/2012, 11:33 pm

I'm expecting Big Brother not to be all that Blaine centric (actually I'm hoping).

Someone tweeted about it that it was touching but funny as well. So no mention of any angst.

Blaine and his brother will probably be a few fluffy scenes, no backstory just the flashbacks, mash-up, then on with more important parts of the show, namely Quinn and the rest of New Direction, with Sue, Will and Emma thrown in.

That is what I am hoping.

Again another stupid poll on Wetpaint, but this time using a stupid rumour that was debunked last week by Simon Cowell who didn't even know who Darren Criss was. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 4 3429310274 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 4 3429310274 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 4 3429310274 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 4 3429310274 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 4 3429310274

I would love it if more Blaine haters would take over that poll like they did with the last one. That was so funny. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 4 3429310274

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 4 Sig
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/26/2012, 4:17 am

Because I don't know how to make more quotes in one post, I am going to write without quotes...

About Lauren:
I really enjoyed her with Puck but I think her character was not handled the best by the writers. But I think ashley had a great comedy timing and I am also sorry she didn't get to chance to sing really good song on the show, because I think she really CAN sing (I heard little bit of it in interviews). I think she is a terrible dancer,but people underestimate her as a singer IMO.

About GA:
I have not read her twitter for few months but I can imagine it, becase I read many of it earlier and she is probably still the same. GA is convinced that winning of Golden Globe got into Chris's head. She reads twitter of every castmember and every fan report and because based on them Chris has seemed to hanged out primarily with ashley for past year and not with Amber, Kevin, Jenna and others and is not often included in their tweets, she beĺieve he abandoned his friends because of the Golden Globe thing. And because Darren seems to hang out with the cast more, she believes that Chris was reaplaced with Darren and Chris is devil and Darren is angel. Lea Salonga seemed to be big fan of Kurt and Chris from the beginning of Glee, she said he is her favorite character and star of the show and probably tweeted him a lot but withing season 2 all of a sudden she started talking that Blaine is her favorite and such. Not long time ago Lea stopped following Chris, well and then she started following him again probably because she got tweeted why she stopped (from GA probably :-)). Well and GA believes that's another proof about her diva version of Chris and wants lea to confirm it. I actually think that Lea Salonga does not even know Chris personally. And I don't think she was offered to play Blaine's mother, I think she just said on some places she would love to play that part.
Similar case is with Jesse Tyler Ferguson, he seemed to hang out with Darren lately or what and talked about him in interview, so GA is convinced he replaced Chris here as well and used to tweed Jesse to confirm it too. Its's so embarrassing, I can't imagine what they must think if they read her tweets. I know she tweeted that piano guy and that guy who always tweets about cast being in the studio (I am really bad at names) and they answered Chris is nice, she did not pay attention of course and continues with asking...

These are my knowledge from GA old twitter, tumblr account and her chocolicious account on IMDB. I don't use a twitter and I have never read Lea's or jesse's twitter (at least what I can remember).

I don't if there is any tension between Darren and Chris, I personally think there is not, but anyway, I think the reason why Klaine don't talk is because the writers lost their interest, they have no ideas what they should talking about or they think fans are the happiest when Klaine just smiling at each otehr...
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 3/26/2012, 6:21 am

Woah, you wrote a lot of pages! *puff-pant*
-----
^I don't know much about GA, but she's really creepy. Shocked
And I don't understand why she have this "i'm going to make everyone know how bitchy and not at all nice Chris is" attitude. I mean, thanks for being sooooo kind to Chris's fans and for carry this 'universal truth' on your shulders GA, but I think I can have my opinion. mince

...And she have this "blog of the hate", that is ridiculous.

I'm expecting Big Brother not to be all that Blaine centric (actually I'm hoping).

Someone tweeted about it that it was touching but funny as well. So no mention of any angst.

Blaine and his brother will probably be a few fluffy scenes, no backstory just the flashbacks, mash-up, then on with more important parts of the show, namely Quinn and the rest of New Direction, with Sue, Will and Emma thrown in.

That is what I am hoping.
^^^
But, there have been spoiler that Blaine's brother will be on another episode? Because I have this idea that the Big Brother episode will be mostly flashback for what regards Blaine too.

Don't remember who also tweeted that the Blaine/Hotbrother mash-up was fantastic.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next