Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

+28
Sani
sjonnepon
ColferGirl
fireangel
Ireth
Vir Cotto
CCfan93
emilynna
kac
Kurt Hummel
Divalicious
Coolbeans3131
M&M
Glorfindel
gleekout93
Delight
dap1217
sahhar
fantastica
CloveGlee
brisallie
Emile
Shinra17
tanita_mors
arina
Struck by Lightning
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
32 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

Post  brisallie 4/14/2012, 4:02 pm

fantastica wrote:I just got kicked out from PF because blarren bashing. Apparently they r becoming self censored GF now. That just made me love this place more. I know I have a sick sense of humor and its not everyones cup of tea but this community actually allows me to be who I am and i sincerely feel like I'm in my own "gleeclub " surrounded by tolerating friends who will allow me vent /ramble /spam as much I like and not trying to shut me up. I'm really grateful for this board. It makes a misfit like me feel perfectly at home. Hugs to everyone.

wub Love your words Kim. Though I'm still trying to post in GF, slowly I'm started to feel like an outcast there because I can't express what I think freely and also there're people who really pissed me off; I'm talking directly about Blainers and people who said they're not Blainers and are just trying to be fair with everyone coughstephaniecough dryy However they're still people in GF who I get along well and as someone said previously (it was you Kim?) it not healthy to waste energy in some people :angry:
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

Post  tanita_mors 4/14/2012, 4:07 pm

Kim, you got kicked out out of porcelain_fans for Blaine bashing ??? Aren't they anti-Blaine ???
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 4/14/2012, 4:21 pm

tanita_mors wrote:Kim, you got kicked out out of porcelain_fans for Blaine bashing ??? Aren't they anti-Blaine ???

I read their mod post this morning, apparently they're trying to cut back the Blaine bashing to only relevant posts, of my understanding. So it's not that you can't vent or bash Blaine there anymore, but that you only can where it makes sense to - such as a post-episode discussion, or a watch post, or a First Listen Friday post. SBL or Tribeca or Chris tweets, etc. posts are now off limits for venting about him. That's what I got out of the announcement, anyway.

I'm not sure why Kim was banned for that though.
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/14/2012, 4:52 pm

me and carrie had been talking sort of off topicish as well, so they don't like it I guess, even though we are not bothering anyone. we are new so it's easier to kick us out and they didn't even bother to warn us or tell us do this or not do this. I mean if someone tell me say don't do this I will cut back on things that annoy people. whatever the case, someone (like me) don't belong to the "mainstream" and maybe that's why I liked kurt/chris in teh first place because I feel very much related to him. I've been an outcast so I am used to it. I can conform well if I have to but deep down I am always a rebel. Smile

maybe last night when I postd claire's blog link in their song post was the last straw that broke the camel? their episode watch post was one page and if I post it there nobody will read. anyway, I was never given a formal explaination for anything. I tried to thank Angelnessa for her answer and that's how I discovered that I got banned. since I was never very active there I don't really care. I went there mostly to chat w/ Carrie, who's now fed up and left the fandom for good.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/14/2012, 5:04 pm

fantastica wrote:me and carrie had been talking sort of off topicish as well, so they don't like it I guess, even though we are not bothering anyone. we are new so it's easier to kick us out and they didn't even bother to warn us or tell us do this or not do this. I mean if someone tell me say don't do this I will cut back on things that annoy people. whatever the case, someone (like me) don't belong to the "mainstream" and maybe that's why I liked kurt/chris in teh first place because I feel very much related to him. I've been an outcast so I am used to it. I can conform well if I have to but deep down I am always a rebel. Smile

maybe last night when I postd claire's blog link in their song post was the last straw that broke the camel? their episode watch post was one page and if I post it there nobody will read. anyway, I was never given a formal explaination for anything. I tried to thank Angelnessa for her answer and that's how I discovered that I got banned. since I was never very active there I don't really care. I went there mostly to chat w/ Carrie, who's now fed up and left the fandom for good.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 40 Tumblr_lbz91qXtft1qccbu9o1_500

Stay strong "cat-lady" Kim and say hi to Carrie for me if you see her anywhere again.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/14/2012, 5:06 pm

^ I told her we all miss her but she's gone for good. In a way it's better for her - no more aggrevation and frustration w/ glee!

thanks to all your support, and Erin you are always so generous w/ your love and hugs and optimistic and positive language! neutre

Ivana I hope your grandma's situation will get better soon - one will not live forever you know... sorry it's probably a bad thing to say.... chuut
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/14/2012, 5:19 pm

I wish that her "forever" comes soon,as wrong it is for saying that, because my folks are at wits their end. We will have to put her in a private home probably, but she will fight tooth and nail and it's gonna cost us. Big. Joys of RL.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/14/2012, 10:52 pm

Look who just PM'd me.
I put behind spoiler bars for those who do not want to be confronted with our old friend GA again. And even if you are familiar with her 'work', this one is quite sickening, so be prepared :

Spoiler:

Mods: I took this to snark and bark to vent, but if you think it's not appropiate, feel free to delete this post.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/14/2012, 11:29 pm

honey, this IS the snark and bark thread! did you write her back? I hope you won't waste your time on this person. she will never be convinced of anything. she will only try to convince you (of course she will never succeed either).

I always wonder when GA will come to our forum. finally she did. what can I say. some people won't give up, like it's deeply affecting their livelihood or something. dryy
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  red texta 4/14/2012, 11:49 pm

G_A/chocolicious has been quiet on the imdb board recently after someone posted her real name and details (which is below the belt, imo, although I can't quite bring myself to be outraged on her behalf the way I would for most people) and she took herself off to another board but they finally banned her for her relentless Chris bashing and she's back, with the new username of DoTheLocomotion.

Spoiler:
Sound familiar?

The whole complaint about him having difficulty switching registers comes from the discussion in that thread. As usual, G_A has latched on to something someone else has brought up and is presenting it as proof/her own expert opinion. The person who said he had trouble switching registers there was actually contradicting her and saying the clip she posted actually proved Chris could sing but she was willing to admit he had trouble in that one area.
red texta
red texta
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Loli 4/15/2012, 12:02 am

Ooh, first post, well second after my introduction! hola

Wow, the title of this thread should have been renamed "let's bark and snark mostly after Blarren for the next 60 pages", lol! Razz

Blaine/Darren stans remind me of epic Beliebers or too much involved Twilight fans. I myself prefers to refer Blaine as Bland then Blarren because I still want to have a head cannon of a character and not a blend of the actor and whatever retcon happened again.

Give me back Warbler!Blaine and maybe I could force myself to care about him again, maybe.

So wish the epicness of Kurtbastian could happen. Oh well, at least the Kurtbastian fandom is really a gay cruise ship where everyone is genuinely kind to each other.

I hope Glee ends after next season so that Chris can do better and more challenging things.

P.S: I wanted to say to Claire and Marie that I'm a big fan of both of your recaps on GF.
Dame Loli
Dame Loli
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

http://dameloli.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/15/2012, 12:06 am

Hi, @Dame Loli: welcome. baibai
Blushing right now. blushh

fantastica wrote:honey, this IS the snark and bark thread! did you write her back? I hope you won't waste your time on this person. she will never be convinced of anything. she will only try to convince you (of course she will never succeed either).
No, I didn't write her back. She's like a bad itch. The more you scratch, the more it irritates. So I don't scratch. tonguue

But she did send me another PM:
Spoiler:
I have all kinds of answers, but she isn't worth it. fanny2

I'm off to bed. It's 5Am here, o Lord. I have to be up in a few hours.
Sleep
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/15/2012, 12:10 am

Dame Loli wrote:Ooh, first post, well second after my introduction! Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 40 621014945

Wow, the title of this thread should have been renamed "let's bark and snark mostly after Blarren for the next 60 pages", lol! Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 40 3429310274

Blaine/Darren stans remind me of epic Beliebers or too much involved Twilight fans. I myself prefers to refer Blaine as Bland then Blarren because I still want to have a head cannon of a character and not a blend of the actor and whatever retcon happened again.

Give me back Warbler!Blaine and maybe I could force myself to care about him again, maybe.

So wish the epicness of Kurtbastian could happen. Oh well, at least the Kurtbastian fandom is really a gay cruise ship where everyone is genuinely kind to each other.

I hope Glee ends after next season so that Chris can do better and more challenging things.

P.S: I wanted to say to Claire and Marie that I'm a big fan of both of your recaps on GF.

So do I. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 40 650269930

I love Kurtbastian. I no longer read Klaine fiction, only Kurtbastian.

And the fandom is wonderful.

I wish it would happen, it would be both comedy and warm moments. Sebastian, I would think is not the romantic, and Kurt trying to make him one would be hysterical.

Sebastian is flawed as we know, he seems more real than Blaine, though he is at the moment still one dimensional. But Grant brought him to life.

And welcome to the forum. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 40 650269930

Grant is up there with Chris as one of my favourites now.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Loli 4/15/2012, 12:22 am

ColferInspired wrote:

Me too and their twitters are hilarious and sweet at the same time. But I kind of expected it since they are both sweetheart.

And thanks for welcoming me! wub
Dame Loli
Dame Loli
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/15/2012, 12:40 am

Dame Loli wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

Me too and their twitters are hilarious and sweet at the same time. But I kind of expected it since they are both sweetheart.

And thanks for welcoming me! Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 40 413578547

This place is a lot of fun, and we have so much freedom to say what we want.

I just love Chris's and Grant's friendship, and love it no-one ships them together anymore. The Kurtbastian fans say Kurt and Sebastian are tweeting each other when they tweet one another, it it is so cute. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 40 413578547

I have several favourite Kurtbastian fics I love, one is Bear Cubs, Meekats and Hobbits. Another is A Change In The Weather, A Shadow Crosses Mine, An Interesting Year. I now have over twenty in my favourites. I am addicted to this pairing.

This is the Blaine I would like to see on the show in BMH, but not as bad. Just make it more comical.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Loli 4/15/2012, 12:47 am

I love Bear Cub, Meerkat and Hobbit. The author has such an interesting head canon for Blaine and the most amazing is that it works with real canonical Blaine's moments and behavior.

Have you read everything by Cacophonylights. She is, by far, the best Kurtbastian author to date.

-------

https://chriscolferfanforum.forumotion.com/t95-kurt-hummel-snark-bark-thread-part-3
Dame Loli
Dame Loli
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40