Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

+28
Sani
sjonnepon
ColferGirl
fireangel
Ireth
Vir Cotto
CCfan93
emilynna
kac
Kurt Hummel
Divalicious
Coolbeans3131
M&M
Glorfindel
gleekout93
Delight
dap1217
sahhar
fantastica
CloveGlee
brisallie
Emile
Shinra17
tanita_mors
arina
Struck by Lightning
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
32 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

Post  ColferInspired 4/4/2012, 12:13 am

Shinra17 wrote:
Divalicious wrote:The saddest thing is that I am not totally against Klaine ( don't throw tomatoes please), I am for Kurt-Happiness, and at this moment in time, while some may regret the relationship, it is Blaine who makes Kurt happy. Not to diss on any Brittana lovers out there, but I think Heather is the worst actress/actor on the show, and I feel for those who want Santana to have a meaty storyline, when I don't think Heather can bring anything to the scene. Darren is at least better than her, all my personal opinion, of course.
Personally, I think that's why brittana is also a bland relationship, each one of the 2 gay couples on glee are weighed down by a weak member who is only good at puppy love expressions.

A laugh from tumblr for those who want Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 22 650269930 . warning: high dose of derp faces inside.

Spoiler:

Omg, and they call that emoting?

I have a feeling I am going to be laughing during this performance. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 22 3429310274

This is just ridiculous. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 22 3429310274
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

Post  arina 4/4/2012, 2:29 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Chris just retweeted a tweet by Gleek Rob. Poor GleekRob is going to have to wade through a lot of BS questions like these (my comments are in red):

What do you think of the fandom?
I mean, what do you think of CrissColfer?
Will it ever be real?

If you were writing Glee, where would you have Kurt and Blaine’s relationship go when Kurt graduates?
I so want this question asked, and I want Chris to answer it honestly.

Are you a Belieber? If so, what’s your favorite song

What is it like working with Darren Criss?
I would like an honest answer to this question too Wink

Would you rather go to Pigfarts or Hogwarts?

What’s your favorite line from A Very Potter Musical? Smile

Would you like to date Emma Watson ?
Someone didn't get the memo that Chris is gay

Was the French kissing in-script, or was that something you and Darren added to make it more interesting?

What is Kurt going to do without Blaine next year?
Have a real life? Wallow aroun hopelessly in despair, pity, and self-loathing

Would you rather Ashley Fink or Darren Criss to be your slave for a day?
He should totally pick Darren and make him clean the boys bathroom that he tweeted about during the filming of SBL

I sent in a silly question (I asked if he's been to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter yet). But I may try to come up with something better.
These are really wonderful questions! No
I also think that person who posted this "Was it hard being gay during highschool were people nice to you or did you get bulllied?" has never read anything about him or seen interviews with him, because otherwise it's not possible ...

And there are so many questions he has answered several times before...
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/4/2012, 4:32 am

Shinra17 wrote:A laugh from tumblr for those who want Smile . warning: high dose of derp faces inside.

Spoiler:
Hahah! The 'fantastic' lighting allowed us to see this anyway. Rolling Eyes

And woow, I just saw the new promo! And I'm sooo happy that Blaine is finally reacting/fighting after that emotional esperience we saw.
So glad he's singing THREE songs. I missed his voice. crycry

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay I have to post this:
Spoiler:
Always Tumblr. LOL!
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/4/2012, 5:40 am

^ I don't know how he does to stand this amount of gel regularly, his head must literaly be a death trap for any flying insect attracted by the light reflections.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/4/2012, 5:45 am

^Like those sticker sheets to put in the kitchen's beliefs to capture the insects. arghh

---------------------------------------
I don't know if this is the right thread, but Martin Short does a little Kurt Hummel impression on his special for CBC tonight.
Here's the preview:
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/4/2012, 6:13 am

Shinra17 wrote:Personally, I think that's why brittana is also a bland relationship, each one of the 2 gay couples on glee are weighed down by a weak member who is only good at puppy love expressions.

A laugh from tumblr for those who want Smile . warning: high dose of derp faces inside.

Spoiler:

You are absolutely correct about the gay couples. It's too bad Chris is stuck opposite such a weak actor because if he had a stronger actor opposite him, there could be some amazing storylines in that relationship.

That tumblr thing is pretty funny. You know what's really unfortunate? Chris has been forced to kiss that derpy face dozens of times. I hope he gets combat pay for that.

M&M wrote:
Loved your tweets (as always) and WTF? I can't with this show. And why do Darren stans send questions to Chris when all they want to know about is Darren and how great does Chris think Darren is and how much in love is Chris with Darren. This is a kid that has a movie at Tribeca (which he wrote and sold at 19), a book coming out that apparently is being talked about as maybe the next big thing, has been on the time 100, won a golden globe, nominated for 2 emmys, a sag award, satellite awards, insane critical acclaim, was called by Salon.com one of the brightest actors of his generation, thought by several bloggers to have been robbed of his emmy last year, another movie in the works (which he also wrote), another book in the works, and the list goes on, and this is what they ask him.

I think I will send in, "Don't you hate Darren stans that masquerade as a fan of yours and Kurt's? And really, how do you contain your laughter in scenes where Darren is "acting?"

You should definitely send in that question. We know it won't get answered, but it will make people laugh (and piss off the Darren stans).
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/4/2012, 7:29 am

fantastica wrote:why would "skip day" be a contraversial storyline?

Um... Isn't skipping school kinda not allowed...? It's not controversial enough? I don't know. Maybe I'm such a boring, school rules-abiding student while growing up that the thought of skipping school would never have crossed my mind, and would've been shocking to me (the young me, that is).

I guess it would fit with Chris description of it being something that (potentially) happens everyday in high school, but it wouldn't fit the description about it being about Blaine in some manner.

It's all just speculation anyway. I'm sure that if RM decides to make an episode using Chris's idea, Chris would let us know about it one day-- if he's asked specifically about it. I mean, we never would've known that AIWNSG was actually his idea until he was asked about it at the NYF.

Jellyrolls wrote:Chris just retweeted a tweet by Gleek Rob. Poor GleekRob is going to have to wade through a lot of BS questions like these (my comments are in red):

Once again, I'm convinced that there's a group of Blaine fans out there who are just using Chris as a platform to reach the person they actually care about, which is Darren. I really wish they would just leave Chris alone and go pester Darren instead.

I hope that GleekRob is in no way a Klainer and would be smart in selecting questions that actually pertain to Chris.

Jellyrolls wrote:
You are absolutely correct about the gay couples. It's too bad Chris is stuck opposite such a weak actor because if he had a stronger actor opposite him, there could be some amazing storylines in that relationship.

Ah... such a missed opportunity on Glee. The way they've developed (or rather, failed to develop) Klaine and Blaine on the show had made it nearly impossible for us to enjoy and appreciate Kurt's first romantic relationship.

But to be fair on Darren, the ret-conning of Blaine's character in S3 really destroyed a lot of what Blaine used to be, or was supposed to be.

Jellyrolls wrote:
You know what's really unfortunate? Chris has been forced to kiss that derpy face dozens of times. I hope he gets combat pay for that.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that... I think there are worse guys to kiss than Darren phr34r

Hmm.. how should I say this... Chris had mentioned something about some guys from his hometown asking him to submit them to the show to play his boyfriend, and these people said something like 'I'll even kiss you' as if it's a chore or a sacrifice that they're willing to make. Now I'd rather someone who's essentially harmless and playful like Darren taking on the role of Chris's onscreen boyfriend, than these *insert derogatory adjective here* male wannabe actors who can make Chris feel bad about himself without even realizing it.

Gasp! I've defended Darren twice in this post! I think the April Fool bug that had made all of us OOC may not have left me yet tonguue
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/4/2012, 8:08 am

Delight wrote:

Jellyrolls wrote:
You know what's really unfortunate? Chris has been forced to kiss that derpy face dozens of times. I hope he gets combat pay for that.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that... I think there are worse guys to kiss than Darren phr34r

Hmm.. how should I say this... Chris had mentioned something about some guys from his hometown asking him to submit them to the show to play his boyfriend, and these people said something like 'I'll even kiss you' as if it's a chore or a sacrifice that they're willing to make. Now I'd rather someone who's essentially harmless and playful like Darren taking on the role of Chris's onscreen boyfriend, than these *insert derogatory adjective here* male wannabe actors who can make Chris feel bad about himself without even realizing it.

Gasp! I've defended Darren twice in this post! I think the April Fool bug that had made all of us OOC may not have left me yet tonguue

Girl! You are shocking me! I expected this defense from Jelly or even me o.o What's going on?

Ok , I've never read or heard anything about those wannabe actors , so When Chris said that? and although I deeply think Darren is becoming into a "social climber" or sort of , still I think he's not kissing Chris as it were a sacrifice.

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/4/2012, 8:45 am

@Delight, we actually knew AIWNSG was Chris' idea long before I asked him the question about it at the NYF. (when he said it was his idea, you can hear me say, "I heard that. It was brilliant").

Regarding Chris having to kiss Darren, I was kind of joking--more along the lines of Chris having to kiss the derpy face.

The defending Darren thing is getting scary. I've done it several times. Brisallie has done it several times. Now delight? What's next? Will people start shipping Darren with Shinra?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/4/2012, 9:08 am

Delight wrote:
I hope that GleekRob is in no way a Klainer and would be smart in selecting questions that actually pertain to Chris.
I don't know if he is a Klainer, but I am positive he will choose the good questions, both previous Q&A organized by him were great.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/4/2012, 9:13 am

Darren has kissed guys that are gay before, so it would have been no big deal to him.

I will not defend Darren. He annoys me too much to even want to defend.

I think some off us have been having too much of the kool aid. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 22 3429310274
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/4/2012, 9:45 am

brisallie wrote:
Ok , I've never read or heard anything about those wannabe actors , so When Chris said that? and although I deeply think Darren is becoming into a "social climber" or sort of , still I think he's not kissing Chris as it were a sacrifice.

I can't find the exact source of Chris's quote, but his quote had been posted on a few tumblr pages, and that's where I saw it.

Here a link to one of them: http://chriscarsonkurt.tumblr.com/post/16560871748/i-did-have-a-couple-people-from-my-home-town-who

Jellyrolls wrote:@Delight, we actually knew AIWNSG was Chris' idea long before I asked him the question about it at the NYF. (when he said it was his idea, you can hear me say, "I heard that. It was brilliant").

Really? I must have missed an interview or article about him that gave us this information. Would you have the link of the article or interview by any chance?

P.S. I'm happy for (and envious of) you that you got to meet Chris in real life neutre .

ColferInspired wrote:
I think some off us have been having too much of the kool aid.

To be honest, I have no idea what kind of drunk I am. And I'm not sure if Kool aid is actually available in liquor stores in Australia.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/4/2012, 10:12 am

I don't even know what kool aid is. Shocked

It's just the joke that goes on in here. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 22 650269930
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/4/2012, 10:53 am

ColferInspired wrote:I don't even know what kool aid is. Shocked

It's just the joke that goes on in here. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 22 650269930

Kool Aid is a fruit punch that was very common in the U.S. when I was growing up in the 80's (it had a "mascot" that was basically a walking talking pitcher of fruit punch). When I was a kid, they sold it as a powder that you would mix with water to make fruit punch. I believe they also sold it in bottles, too (but most people bought the powder because it was cheaper that way). It's sugary sweet (which is why some people use the phrased "hopped up on kool aid" to refer to a kid who is overly excited).

The "drink the Kool Aid" thing comes from my fan fiction, and it comes from a story about a cult leader who got a bunch of his followers to drink a Kool Aid type drink that was laced with a poison that killed them (you can read more here ). So, the whole premise of my fan fiction is that everyone loves Blaine because he drugs them all with Kool Aid that is laced with something to make him love him.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/4/2012, 11:05 am

Jellyrolls wrote:

Kool Aid is a fruit punch that was very common in the U.S. when I was growing up in the 80's (it had a "mascot" that was basically a walking talking pitcher of fruit punch). When I was a kid, they sold it as a powder that you would mix with water to make fruit punch. I believe they also sold it in bottles, too (but most people bought the powder because it was cheaper that way). It's sugary sweet (which is why some people use the phrased "hopped up on kool aid" to refer to a kid who is overly excited).

The "drink the Kool Aid" thing comes from my fan fiction, and it comes from a story about a cult leader who got a bunch of his followers to drink a Kool Aid type drink that was laced with a poison that killed them (you can read more here ). So, the whole premise of my fan fiction is that everyone loves Blaine because he drugs them all with Kool Aid that is laced with something to make him love him.

That was the gist I got when reading your fanfiction.

What you call kool aid is probably what we call cordial here in Australia. Cordial is sugary sweet and has to be diluted with water before we can drink it. Kids have been known to get hyped up on red cordial.

And I have heard of the Jones Town story. I have seen the documentary about it.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/4/2012, 11:09 am

Jellyrolls wrote:

That was the gist I got when reading your fanfiction. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 22 4247136565

I think what you call kool aid is what we call cordial here in Australia. It is sugary sweet and has to be diluted with water before drinking it. The red cordial is what kids get hyper on.

I remember seeing the documentary on the Jonestown Massacre.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/4/2012, 3:56 pm

I couldn't resist responding to Lea's tweet asking who everyone thought would be prom queen and king with this:

I probably shouldn't have, but I did. I can always delete it. And she'll probably never see it anyways.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/4/2012, 5:40 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:

lol! sounds legit to me. Of course, all the girls would vote for him and all the guys want to be like him. I'm sure he will have no problem dancing with himself Smile
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/4/2012, 5:49 pm

I'm pretty sure Blaine will be one of them. Duh dryy

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  emilynna 4/4/2012, 7:53 pm

:(
Just come back from reading comment on glee related website...
One of the comment say that he/she hope that after chris done his research on new movie, he stop saying awkward thing about mentel illness (like the tourret thing, twitt about voice in his head), and a lot of people agree.. Some say that they hope his pr team involve like stop him...
What so offensive about what he say? I dont like that people judge him so much... :(
emilynna
emilynna
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/4/2012, 8:01 pm

emilynna wrote: :(
One of the comment say that he/she hope that after chris done his research on new movie, he stop saying awkward thing about mentel illness (like the tourret thing, twitt about voice in his head), and a lot of people agree.. Some say that they hope his pr team involve like stop him...
What so offensive about what he say? I dont like that people judge him so much... :(

People have already made up their minds before they read anything he says that he's offensive or wrong in some way or the other. Rolling Eyes . He clearly stated that he's done plenty of detailed research talking to professors and reading legit books that know this area of expertise. The fact that he bothered to do research shows how much he doesn't want to portray psychological disorders in the wrong way. He wants to get his facts right, unlike some other hollywood movies where they falsely portray disorders. Just ignore the haters, they'll always hate on him not matter what.

Spoiler:

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/4/2012, 8:10 pm

emilynna wrote: :(
I never understood how Chris including himself among the schizophrenic persons can be offensive, it's nearly a second nature for an actor but there will always be people to jump on any opportunity to display their moral values, although they are not concerned. I see it a lot with the LGBT issues too, some straight klainers seem to know better than I do what can be offensive or not for the LGBT community... Rolling Eyes
Don't pay attention to them Wink
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/4/2012, 8:12 pm

sahhar wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/4/2012, 8:14 pm

Shinra17 wrote:
sahhar wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/4/2012, 8:15 pm

What would we have to do to get "breakup Klaine" trending?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next