Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1

+24
M&M
Emile
Divalicious
red texta
Struck by Lightning
Coolbeans3131
CloveGlee
sjonnepon
ry_kurtsie
Ireth
arina
Vir Cotto
Delight
sahhar
ColferGirl
dap1217
mellama
brisallie
ColferInspired
Shinra17
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
fantastica
Jellyrolls
28 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1 - Page 38 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1

Post  brisallie 4/5/2012, 4:25 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^Me too. wub
But it's painful to see them in graduation robes.

And I guess this means that Sam is not a senior.

Probably. What about Quinn??? I don't see her.

About the prom, Can somebody explain how in a year the students are voting by Brittana after what they did to Kurt last prom??? huh Still don't get it. Althought Brittana winning King and Queen is a rumor ,right?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1 - Page 38 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1

Post  Glorfindel 4/5/2012, 4:32 pm

It's still a rumor, yes. They gave 3 options for King:
- Finn,
- the hockey jock,
- Brittany.

Queen:
- Quinn,
- some unknown girl,
- Santana.

That sort of narrows it down to Finn+Quinn ( Shocked ), Finn+Santana ( Evil or Very Mad ), Brittany+Quinn ( Laughing), Brittany+Santana.

And good observation: Quinn isn't on the poster either, nor is Brittany. ohmy ?????????
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/5/2012, 4:42 pm

Brittany the king and Santana the queen? Ok talking about "heteronormative" I think is the other way around.

I'll try to find the poster in HQ but the second thing I noticed ( the first was Kurt of course neutre ) it was that Quinn wasn't there! Is there any explanation? :O

PS: @Jelly , you have a point there about Quinn.

Last edited by brisallie on 4/5/2012, 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/5/2012, 4:42 pm

I love that Kurt is front and center in that poster (he is the most important). My guess is that Quinn isn't in it because they don't want to give away that she didn't die in the accident (since most viewers don't know the spoilers like us).
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/5/2012, 4:48 pm

The poster in HQ

Spoiler:
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 4/5/2012, 8:48 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1 - Page 38 Tumblr_m214wyfEk31qc6xxfo1_500
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/5/2012, 8:52 pm

Ugh. Enough of Kurt with Blaine already. Mad

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/5/2012, 8:57 pm

^ and with rachel too Rolling Eyes

Ireth wrote:And I don't get why Kurt couldn't start a single kiss so far. Because he's a baby penguin? dryy
because he's not so much in love with his boyfriend Smile

sahhar wrote:I don't expect anything from this show anymore. I just watch it to see Chris act. I've pretty much lost faith in everything else. I just hope he branches out as far as he can from Glee one day.
lol idem. If you look at Brittany's evolution:
- first, she was the easy girl who dated every guy in the school without knowing what a protection is and got her first sexual experience with a stranger.
- then, as a lesbian character, she won the class president election by proposing to be topless at school once a week.
- now, she is officially a contestant for a male title and the school board is apparently ok with it.
Seriously, whether she wins or not doesn't really matter, the WTF factor has gone berserk with her character long time ago lol.

brisallie wrote:
Btw did you see this poster?
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1 - Page 38 99c2c7183408150
I like the fact Kurt is in the middle Smile
The best actor and the best character on the front wub . If they have put Quinn on the pic instead of Mike, it would have perfect for me as a representation of the Glee cast.

songs order for 3x15:
- I’m Still Standing
- Hungry Like the Wolf / Rio
- Fighter
- Up Up Up
- Somebody That I Used To Know
x
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/5/2012, 9:28 pm

sjonnepon wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1 - Page 38 Tumblr_m214wyfEk31qc6xxfo1_500

Ugh.

So are we thinking the prom episode is episode 18, 19 or 20? I'm trying to remember how many episodes we have for Klaine to break up after prom
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 4/5/2012, 10:40 pm

The prom episode is 19, so only 3 more episodes after that...I'm very worried
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/6/2012, 12:24 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
sjonnepon wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1 - Page 38 Tumblr_m214wyfEk31qc6xxfo1_500

Ugh.

So are we thinking the prom episode is episode 18, 19 or 20? I'm trying to remember how many episodes we have for Klaine to break up after prom

Get out of my Humme;berry! We have only had one duet from them. Stop ruining it! :angry:
I want them to break-up so bad and I actually am leaning toward they won't :(

For the prom spoilers, I will be so pissed if its Brittana. So, Kurt is bullied right out of school, comes back, and is then humiliated at prom. Santana is picked on for about 20 seconds in the hall before everyone stands up for her rude ass then the school is fine with them. Blaine has also never been picked on because he's, you know, Blaine. Why is it ok for Kurt to be continually abused by McKinley (although not so much this year) but every other kid like him is lauded? Not only that, if Birttana win, they are essentially giving Chris's stryline of prom kings and popularity (said at Glaad in 2009/2010) to Brittana, the girls who have always been popular. GRRRRR!!!!!!
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/6/2012, 12:59 am

Only 3 more episodes to go and no Klaine breakup or Blarren slowing down in sight. Oh joy Rolling Eyes

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  emilynna 4/6/2012, 1:40 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1 - Page 38 Tumblr_m21j42W43g1qbd895o2_500
someone should crop out darren so i can enjoy this photo more

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1 - Page 38 Tumblr_m21j42W43g1qbd895o1_500
emilynna
emilynna
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  dap1217 4/6/2012, 1:42 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1 - Page 38 Tumblr13
Much better!
dap1217
dap1217
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  emilynna 4/6/2012, 1:47 am

dap1217 wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1 - Page 38 Tumblr13
Much better!

Razz thank you

wub y is your hair so perfect chris?
emilynna
emilynna
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/6/2012, 1:55 am

^ Again by far, the most "in character" for that pose.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/6/2012, 2:12 am

brisallie wrote:
Btw did you see this poster?

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1 - Page 38 99c2c7183408150

I like the fact Kurt is in the middle Smile
Maybe I am a bad fan, but I think Rachel should be in the middle. She is the leading character from the begining
That is what I was earlier talking about. I cannot even be happy for a scene, becase all I am thinking is - with Blaine and Rachel? Again? They have larger cast than any other show and still... I know that others castmembers don't tweet about filming Glee so often as Lea does, but with every scenes with Rachel and Blaine, my hope for Kurt't scenes and songs with other people is going down. :(

emilynna wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1 - Page 38 Tumblr_m21j42W43g1qbd895o2_500
Great picture!

Last edited by arina on 4/6/2012, 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/6/2012, 2:20 am

The one without Blarren is much better. Thumbs up to whoever edited it thumnup

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/6/2012, 2:31 am

arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/6/2012, 4:05 am

Because it is answer to the spoiler picture, I post it here as well.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1 - Page 38 Tumblr_m21pfsfw4f1rrahezo1_500
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/6/2012, 4:45 am

Shinra17 wrote:
lol idem. If you look at Brittany's evolution:
- first, she was the easy girl who dated every guy in the school without knowing what a protection is and got her first sexual experience with a stranger.
- then, as a lesbian character, she won the class president election by proposing to be topless at school once a week.
- now, she is officially a contestant for a male title and the school board is apparently ok with it.
Seriously, whether she wins or not doesn't really matter, the WTF factor has gone berserk with her character long time ago lol.
To be fair: Brittany is not a lesbian. She is 'bicurious', and probably either bisexual or (more popular opinion) pansexual.

I do agree that her running for Prom King is a stupid plot. But then again: she is class president, organizing the Prom: she can do whatever she wants with that.
It's the winning part that bothers me. As others have pointed out: Brittana being voted Prom King and Queen by the same student body that humiliated Kurt last year would be an insult to Kurt and bad writing. However: there could be other reasons why Brittana could win: there is some sort of anti-prom storyline (with Klaine and Finchel). This could influence the outcome of the Prom voting. If so, and Kurt is an active part of that, I'm fine with Brittana winning, although it will be cheesy as hell.
We'll just have to wait and see. humhum

I love the prospect of a new Hummelberry song, but I would have loved it more if it was an exclusive Hummelberry song, without Blaine.
We've been deprived of a Hummelberry song for so long. :(

But a song is a song nonetheless, so there is something to look forward to, at least Kurt is singing..... again!. neutre

To each their own of course, but I love Hummelberry and Kurt and Rachel's relationship. Sure I would like more Furt or the Muppet Babies, but Hummelberry is the power couple of Glee, moreso than Finchel or Klaine. And personally I love their dynamic, when written well. Some of their interaction in season 3 has been badly written, I agree, but whenever Chris and Lea are on screen together something magical happens, and I'm here for that.
All I want next to that is more Furt. Let's hope season 4 will provide. hapitgh

I also really like the Gotye duet of the Anderson brothers. Just because it's Blaine doesn't mean he ruins every song. I don't like Darren's acting in that scene, but the song itself is fine. Sometimes blind hatred and irritation gets in the way of enjoying the good that is there and in this case Darren did fine (the singing, not the acting).
And Matt Bomer is hot and a good singer and actor (he was so much more subtle than Darren in that scene).

As for Klaine breaking up: they will milk this till the last episode. If Klaine breaks up (and I hope they do), it will be amiably and with crying of both guys at graduation, if they show it at all. My bet is that they won't show it at all, and it will be a given after the summer.
But I must say: it could be that they don't break Klaine up and let them have a long distance relationship. Unless the rules at Fox change it's clear that they don't want to have too much PDA of gay couples. Keeping Klaine together will guarantee only seldom gay kisses while still being able to have the critical acclaim gay couple on the show. And it will glue the New York story and the 'old' Glee together. Kurt can go back to being asexual and semi-independent in New York, being his old snarky self again, without having to deal with gay dating, which would make Fox uncomfortable.
The disadvantage for Fox/RIB would be that Blaine would not be allowed to date in season 4 either, if Klaine does not break up. But unless they would retcon him again and make him bisexual (conveniently forgetting the gay part of being bisexual in the process), Blaine would not be able to date anyway. They don't need him for the gay stories, because they always do that with Kurt (and Santana). As long as Blaine can still flirt and sing with the girls in the choir room of ND in season 4 the little girls fandom can still pretend Blaine is straight. Having hardly any PDA with Kurt will only help them to keep up that fantasy.

I don't like it, but if it's the way it will be: que sera, sera.
Honestly: I'm more concerned of shoe-horning Blaine into the New York narrative, either in season 4 or next year in season 5 (when it will turn out that the 'old' Glee is not popular anymore). We all know that if Blaine goes to New York he will take away all the songs then, and Kurt's snarkiness and willpower will wither in the process, again. dryy
Let's all pray that won't happen.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/6/2012, 5:59 am

Glorfindel wrote:
I love the prospect of a new Hummelberry song, but I would have loved it more if it was an exclusive Hummelberry song, without Blaine.

But a song is a song nonetheless, so there is something to look forward to, at least Kurt is singing..... again!. neutre
^^^^^^

Let's hope Kurt is not singing the 20% of the song, of which the 15% will be cut off from the performance.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/6/2012, 6:25 am

emilynna wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1 - Page 38 Tumblr_m21j42W43g1qbd895o2_500
someone should crop out darren so i can enjoy this photo more

Drive a wedge between them, Rachel. Drive a wedge between them. PLEASE.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/6/2012, 7:08 am

Emile wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:

^^^^^^

Let's hope Kurt is not singing the 20% of the song, of which the 15% will be cut off from the performance.
Let's hope he sings, because it can also be "great song" with DC and "great scene" with Chris... Laughing
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/6/2012, 7:21 am

Shinra17 wrote:
Emile wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:

^^^^^^

Let's hope he sings, because it can also be "great song" with DC and "great scene" with Chris... Laughing
At this moment I'd settle for "great song" with Chris and "meh scene" with Darren. dryy
I really want another Hummelberry duet. Let's hope that the NYADA auditions will give us one (hanging on to straws).

What if the Hummelberry plus Blaine song is related to the Prom spoiler that Klaine and Finchel are against the prom for some reason?
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next