Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1

+24
M&M
Emile
Divalicious
red texta
Struck by Lightning
Coolbeans3131
CloveGlee
sjonnepon
ry_kurtsie
Ireth
arina
Vir Cotto
Delight
sahhar
ColferGirl
dap1217
mellama
brisallie
ColferInspired
Shinra17
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
fantastica
Jellyrolls
28 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1 - Page 40 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1

Post  brisallie 4/6/2012, 5:49 pm

fantastica wrote:^ who needs power when you just want to get your toys back. I mean, no need to take out the machine gun when you just want to kill a few ants, right? dryy

I don't care about Ryan's toys or THE TOY because I think they just have ruined this song. Stop giving most of the songs to the same person over and over, they don't understand that not all of them fits him properly.

Sorry turning 23 it makes me feel emotional lol
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1 - Page 40 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 1

Post  fantastica 4/6/2012, 5:54 pm

don't say that. I am old enough to be your mother and that makes me feel REALLY emotional. Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/6/2012, 8:06 pm

I agree, as a Glee fan, that Rachel should have been in the middle of that poster, but as an unapologetic Chris Colfer/Kurt stan, I'm glad she wasn't.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/6/2012, 8:35 pm

this is just one in the series of promo pics. more will come, w/ different people in the front. you'll see.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/6/2012, 9:06 pm

fantastica wrote:don't say that. I am old enough to be your mother and that makes me feel REALLY emotional. Razz

Sorry Kim but maybe our difference is not so big. You could be my teenage mom lol -like Quinn-

Can I say sth else? Is the first time I'm not exciting for watch glee on live. Actually I think I gonna downloaded it next day or the same day but later.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/6/2012, 9:34 pm

^ me too! it takes only a few hours for the download to be available so I am gonna wait a bit. It's very Kurt light so I am not enthusiastic about it. W/o Kurt there's no reason for me to watch anymore.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/6/2012, 9:39 pm

brisallie wrote:Can I say sth else? Is the first time I'm not exciting for watch glee on live. Actually I think I gonna downloaded it next day or the same day but later.
best thing to do imo: no advertising and possible fast-forwarding Wink

-----------------------------------------------------------------
another spoilery chat for 3x15:

Any Quinn/Rachel interaction about the accident?
Yes.

Does Up take place in the choir room?
No. It’s a montage of everyone at the park but mostly Quinn/Artie.

Any good Klaine scenes?
Yes. Mad

is there a lot of klaine interaction?
Blaine interacts a lot with his brother, second is with Kurt.

Are there any scenes with them at the park or is it just montage?
Just montage, only scene is between Quinn/Artie.

Who is singing Fighter?
As you can see in this promo, it’s Blaine.

Do we get any other Little Cooper/Blaine scenes apart from the tiny snippet in Someone I Used To Know??
Yes.

Do Kurt and Blaine have a one-on-one conversation about Cooper?
Yes.

would you consider this a blaine-centric episode or a quinn-centric one?
Both.

Will Rachel and Quinn have a private discussion/moment?
Not really private, but Rachel is really worried and feels really guilty about what happened and do some good crying.

How many Klaine scenes are there in the episode?
Just one, but they interact along the episode.

do they make rachel look at fault in the angsty scene or finn? or is it neither
Rachel was definitely confused by Finn’s accusation, and so was I.

how many Quartie scenes?
Many.

So, Finn accuses Rachel of causing Quinn's crash?
No, it’s another thing.

Any Joe (Samuel Larson) scenes this episode?
Yes

Any puck scenes?
Yes.

Is that Sam and Mercedes scene from the promo in this episode? The one where it looks like they are about to kiss.
No.

The Faberry scene with be a sad or a happy one?Will we have a hug at least?
Yes.

What does Finn accuse Rachel of?
Can’t say what but it makes you wonder, if that’s how he thinks Rachel sees him, then why did he propose to her?

------------------------------------------
Aside blaine, I feel like rachel is going to annoy me a lot in this eps...
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/6/2012, 9:58 pm

I'll watch the episode, and I'll do it to support Chris. I have grown to expect Glee to suck. I have grown to expect that Blaine will be thrown in our faces week after week. But I'll suffer through so I can watch Chris and support him.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/6/2012, 10:02 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I'll watch the episode, and I'll do it to support Chris. I have grown to expect Glee to suck. I have grown to expect that Blaine will be thrown in our faces week after week. But I'll suffer through so I can watch Chris and support him.

This show no longer brings me joy except for Chris. I would watch the night it aired and then usually rewatch the ep right after it was over. I do none of that now and, the way it is now, it makes it hard to watch old episodes because I remember when I used to enjoy it. vexe
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/6/2012, 10:16 pm

@Kim and Shinra, honestly If I see it on live, It won't be the first time I'm more busy doing anything else than watching Glee but next week is gonna be worse... I'm sure about it :D By other side is a pity, because it seems that I'm losing the interest :(
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/6/2012, 10:21 pm

For Damian fans and a small spoilerish info in the last question:

Damian Talks Prom & Nationals

What lies ahead for Rory on Glee, and what’s next for your fellow Glee Project winner Samuel Larsen (Joe)?
Well what’s next for Rory is we are coming into the home stretch I think, it starts back April 10th and there is 8 episodes in a row remaining. It’s building up a lot towards the whole graduating thing and where is the show going for next year. Honestly for me at the moment, for a lot of us on set myself, Chord Overstreet (Sam), Samuel Larsen, you know all the guest stars, Grant Gustin (Sebastian), we’re a bit in limbo because we really…there’s ideas being thrown about as to what the show is going to be next year but there’s nothing concrete I don’t think.

Are the cast members nervous?
Yeah, people are nervous because we don’t know what’s going on so we know as much as everybody else sometimes to be honest. So it’s a little bit in limbo but we’re working hard, we’re filming Nationals in two weeks time and there’s a lot of great story lines coming up. We just did a number, we were filming prom this week and we did a really, really cool number that I’m very excited for!

What song is it?
[He hesitates] There were 5 guys, we did a One Direction song the five of us! So it was like a Glee boy band, it was awesome!

x
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  red texta 4/6/2012, 11:21 pm

The Rio/Hungry Like The Wolf mashup is the one I'm most disappointed in. They've given it a heavy disco beat which makes it sound really cheesy. And cheesier than Duran Duran is quite a feat. I would have preferred Kurt's idea of a Warblers version of Rio.

Fighter is growing on me. I get the criticism that the vocals aren't strong and the music is beefed up to compensate for that but I actually like the sort of power-rock backing. No one on the show is a good substitute for Christina Aguilera and they've done the best they can. I don't think it would be any different for any of the other singers. I do wish one of the girls had sung this song though. They just don't get those strong female empowerment songs (or storylines! omg this even more!) and there are plenty out there. Maybe next year we'll get a rock chick in the choir room. One of my favourite mashups ever was Start Me Up/Living on a Prayer.

I like Somebody that I used to know and it may be one of the few Darren songs I actually buy.

I have to facepalm over Blaine having three songs though. Without getting into 'Snark and Bark' thread territory, it seems bizarre that Glee would so thoroughly antagonise the fans of other characters by favouring him with so much singing. They are so tone deaf to the resentment out there in fandom. Blaine desperately needs some non-singing character development and we may still get that (there's a scene with Kurt I have high hopes for because every time they allow those two actually talk it's magic) but he's seriously not going to sell iTunes copies if no one likes him. Case in point: Will Schuester. Matt Morrison is one of the most talented singers on Glee and one of the Season 1 stars but as Mr Schue has become more and more unpopular his role on the show has declined, his songs have all but dried up and he can't even sell copies of his album.
red texta
red texta
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/7/2012, 12:10 am

red texta wrote:The Rio/Hungry Like The Wolf mashup is the one I'm most disappointed in. They've given it a heavy disco beat which makes it sound really cheesy. And cheesier than Duran Duran is quite a feat. I would have preferred Kurt's idea of a Warblers version of Rio.

Fighter is growing on me. I get the criticism that the vocals aren't strong and the music is beefed up to compensate for that but I actually like the sort of power-rock backing. No one on the show is a good substitute for Christina Aguilera and they've done the best they can. I don't think it would be any different for any of the other singers. I do wish one of the girls had sung this song though. They just don't get those strong female empowerment songs (or storylines! omg this even more!) and there are plenty out there. Maybe next year we'll get a rock chick in the choir room. One of my favourite mashups ever was Start Me Up/Living on a Prayer.

I like Somebody that I used to know and it may be one of the few Darren songs I actually buy.

I have to facepalm over Blaine having three songs though. Without getting into 'Snark and Bark' thread territory, it seems bizarre that Glee would so thoroughly antagonise the fans of other characters by favouring him with so much singing. They are so tone deaf to the resentment out there in fandom. Blaine desperately needs some non-singing character development and we may still get that (there's a scene with Kurt I have high hopes for because every time they allow those two actually talk it's magic) but he's seriously not going to sell iTunes copies if no one likes him. Case in point: Will Schuester. Matt Morrison is one of the most talented singers on Glee and one of the Season 1 stars but as Mr Schue has become more and more unpopular his role on the show has declined, his songs have all but dried up and he can't even sell copies of his album.

I used to be big fan of Duran Duran so I won't be listening to this until the show.

Somebody I used to Know, still prefer the original, but I suppose it will grow on me.

Fighter - I'm not getting into it, because I have already said what I had to say in Snark N' Bark. Christina's version means more to me than this version, which mean's nothing to me. I will be downloading this episode and muting when the song and scene comes up.

I wish they would put the other two songs up. I love I'm Still Standing.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/7/2012, 4:08 am

Jellyrolls wrote:I'll watch the episode, and I'll do it to support Chris. I have grown to expect Glee to suck. I have grown to expect that Blaine will be thrown in our faces week after week. But I'll suffer through so I can watch Chris and support him.

I'm pretty much exactly in your state of mind Jelly. Exactly.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sani 4/7/2012, 6:53 am

Just listened the songs. I think the Fighter is okay even though it lacks some power, i wish someone else would have sung it.

The Duran Duran mashup is just horrible, i didn't recognize they're voices at all.

Out of the 3 i like Somebody That I Used to Know the best, but i've heard better covers.

I like this one.

Last edited by Sani on 4/7/2012, 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Sani
Sani
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/7/2012, 7:00 am

Shinra17 wrote:What song is it?
[He hesitates] There were 5 guys, we did a One Direction song the five of us! So it was like a Glee boy band, it was awesome!
Please, no. Shocked

-------

https://chriscolferfanforum.forumotion.com/t91-kurt-hummel-spoiler-thread-part-2
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40