Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3

+19
Buenos
valkeakuulas
brisallie
M&M
angelnessa
tanita_mors
Ireth
Kurt addict
mindschemez
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColferFan1
Glorfindel
Ranwing
sjonnepon
ColferInspired
Vir Cotto
bayth
TimF
lilypaperclips
23 posters

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3

Post  Jellyrolls 2/21/2015, 11:01 am

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 15 Tumblr_nk406oqU2g1r4ezfzo1_540

Romy posted this picture.  Mike is wearing the hat Smile
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3

Post  Glorfindel 2/21/2015, 12:26 pm

dimpledchris wrote:

Filming tidbits for the final day of “Glee” (Saturday, February 21st)
Rachel’s having a party to celebrate her Tony win in New York. Expect to see Broadway and NYADA friends, McKinley friends, and Rachel’s team (make-up artist, hair stylist, manager, publicist), etc.

So cat's out of the bag, Rachel does win the Tony. Rachel Berry wins at life yet again. Surprise, surprise. Ugh.

And a time skip of only 5 years?
Not sure how to feel about this. A lot can happen in 5 years, but it still isn't that big of a jump.
I'm actually surprised they're waiting 5 years to give Rachel her Tony. With the spoilers we got I thought that Rachel would win her Tony at the same time the current ND members win Nationals.

I wonder if when the episode airs even anyone from the GA will be surprised and wasn't  expecting this.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/21/2015, 4:18 pm

See my last post^^^? Where I talk about it being 5 years before Rachel's Tony? I take it back.
Look at this pic Lea tweeted:

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 15 Tumblr_nk4trotJ3h1ql1znmo1_500
@msleamichele My boys. ❤️
It's most likely the party Rachel is throwing after her Tony win. Look at Blaine and Kurt's hair: it's their current hair, not their future hair. ohmy

So unless the make-up and hair department screwed up, the Tony Awards will be this school year, Spring 2015. dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/21/2015, 5:28 pm

Glorfindel wrote:See my last post^^^? Where I talk about it being 5 years before Rachel's Tony? I take it back.
Look at this pic Lea tweeted:

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 15 Tumblr_nk4trotJ3h1ql1znmo1_500

I can picture Ryan saying, "Lea, can you try to get a picture with Chris and Darren in it to tweet for the fans since they refuse to take a selfie for the Klainers?" Wink

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 15 Tumblr_nk4wrajaYc1rojy6eo1_540

kevinmchale Last make-up! Hot damn I’m gonna miss seeing these beautiful faces every day.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/21/2015, 5:30 pm

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 15 Tumblr_nk510f5oAw1r4ezfzo1_540
@alxanders One of my first cast sessions on Glee was with Jonathan Groff back in season 1. Good to have him back for the finale.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/21/2015, 5:37 pm

different version of the group shot tweeted by Lea:

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 15 Tumblr_nk3wwhtaCI1ql1znmo1_540
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/21/2015, 10:32 pm

This picture reminded me that there were some kind of creepy tweets that Iqbal posted about Dianna a few years back.

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 15 Tumblr_nk4v9i9lJ11tj0uy1o1_540
@iqbaltheba Poets have been writing about her for thousands of years @DiannaAgron
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/21/2015, 10:56 pm

Glee is finished.

I am going to miss this thread once the last lot of spoilers appear when we head for the final episode. :( 

But at least Chris won't be known for just for Glee. neutre
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/22/2015, 12:15 am

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 15 Tumblr_nk5kpgOBaR1sy9ujzo1_1280

shakeyobonbon Cannot imagine a better ending to a beautiful show. Cannot wait to share Darren’s song with you all on the season finale of #Glee. #thatsawrap #gleeband #gleekforlife
So the rumors are true: there will be a song Darren composed in the final episode.
Ah well, he's going to need all the promotion he can still get from RyRy.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/22/2015, 12:26 am

And it will be a song that want chart all that well or maybe not chart at all.

He should have done this during Season 2 or 3.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/22/2015, 12:31 am

Considering what Itune sales have been this season, as well as the pitiful ratings, I don't see this as any kind of a big career boost for Darren. The time when this might have actually helped his career (like getting his album released) is long past. At this point, it's nothing more than a bragging right for Darren.

Plan to hit my mute button because I have not been at all impressed by any of Darren's songwriting.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 2/22/2015, 12:33 am

Unpopular opinion here, but I'm pretty okay with Darren's composition being featured. Chris got to write a whole episode, and Amber got to sing an original song, so kudos on Darren getting this one.

It would be a nice touch for his fans and those others who are still watching, especially if it's good. I must confess I haven't heard many of his compositions (never actually finished watching AVPM), so I hope the song delivers for the show's finale.
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://dimpledchris.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/22/2015, 12:37 am

if he was to showcase his own song at all this season, waiting til the finale is very wise. there's a chance that the finale may bring more than the usual number of viewers, not a lot more, but more than perhaps the season's premier. if he were to sing the song any other episode nobody will notice.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/22/2015, 12:40 am

Don't get me wrong... I don't hold any resentment over Darren having a song he wrote being used in an episode. As I said, other actors have gotten much, much more focus from the show for their outside activities. I remember Matt having a song off his album used at one point, and he got to direct an episode.

I'm still actually surprised that the show never had Lea singing a song off her album at any point last season. It would have been an ideal cross-promotional opportunity.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/22/2015, 1:16 am

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 15 Tumblr_nk5nk64rqg1sg9z6fo1_1280

From Marshall Williams’ Snapchat
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 2/22/2015, 1:35 am

Ranwing wrote:Don't get me wrong... I don't hold any resentment over Darren having a song he wrote being used in an episode. As I said, other actors have gotten much, much more focus from the show for their outside activities. I remember Matt having a song off his album used at one point, and he got to direct an episode.

I'm still actually surprised that the show never had Lea singing a song off her album at any point last season. It would have been an ideal cross-promotional opportunity.

I agree, I don't care if he has a song, but I was a Kurt solo (that I probably won't get).
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/22/2015, 8:40 am

Anyone else thinking that Darren's song will be used to show Blaine being a succesful composer in the flashforward?

(I don't really care either, as others got to do their stuff on the show too. I just wish it wasn't in the final episode.)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/22/2015, 10:11 am

It's amazing with every scene shot Chris just looks better and better.

Unfair, really. coool
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/22/2015, 4:27 pm

Mr. Shue will sing the last song of the series:
Morrison sings the final song in the final scene of the series finale. I'm not going to spoil anything by telling you what song, but Morrison said, "It was a beautiful send-off. But it was tough. I was singing to all the kids and Amber Riley starts crying and I'm like, 'Come on, don't do this to me right now.' And then Lea Michele starts crying and then Darren Criss and Chris Colfer."
x
Now this ending I can get behind. But man, that will be tough to watch. crycry
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 2/22/2015, 5:16 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Mr. Shue will sing the last song of the series:
Morrison sings the final song in the final scene of the series finale. I'm not going to spoil anything by telling you what song, but Morrison said, "It was a beautiful send-off. But it was tough. I was singing to all the kids and Amber Riley starts crying and I'm like, 'Come on, don't do this to me right now.' And then Lea Michele starts crying and then Darren Criss and Chris Colfer."
x

I'm good with this neutre
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/22/2015, 5:55 pm

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 15 Unname10
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 2/22/2015, 6:27 pm

Oh yay. Schue singing the final song is so fitting, the show started with him in a way, so ending it with him singing last is a nice touch.
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://dimpledchris.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/22/2015, 7:01 pm

It should be Shue singing the final song, and so happy it is. Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/22/2015, 10:56 pm

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 2/22/2015, 11:10 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Mr. Shue will sing the last song of the series:
x

Yeah, this goes full circle to the start of the show...and I think I'll cry, especially as Chris and the others cried too. crycry
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next