Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3

+19
Buenos
valkeakuulas
brisallie
M&M
angelnessa
tanita_mors
Ireth
Kurt addict
mindschemez
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColferFan1
Glorfindel
Ranwing
sjonnepon
ColferInspired
Vir Cotto
bayth
TimF
lilypaperclips
23 posters

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3

Post  dimpledchris 2/20/2015, 10:54 pm

^ Messy, messy. They keep moving the schedules, make up your minds Glee.

At least the spoiler pics coming out are giving me hope that Kurt's back in NY. I don't care about anything else, just keep him out of Lima.
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://dimpledchris.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3

Post  Ranwing 2/20/2015, 10:59 pm

Does this honestly surprise anyone that a show run by hacks and total incompetents can't figure out episode order when they've pretty much got everything in the can and the actors are cleaning out their trailers? I'm sure that at this moment, Ryan Murphy is trying to figure out how they can give Rachel an Oscar when she hasn't been in a movie yet (he'll probably just rewrite the rules that they can give an Oscar for a future film).
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/21/2015, 12:19 am

I am actually looking forward to this episode as I like the newbies. neutre

And Will criticising Rachel, something I have never seen before.

Maybe no Chris, I have not heard anything yet about that.

Do not want Samchel. dryy
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/21/2015, 12:43 am

Interesting thing regarding the Chris and Darren pictures today. Several people I follow on twitter have been commenting about how Chris seems like he'd rather be anywhere but on this set, and Darren looks like a smug asshole. I don't normally read too much into paparazzi type photos, but I have to say that I tend to agree with the people this time. There are bunches of pictures on tumblr, and Chris just seems to have no life in him, and in the same pictures, Darren has these smug smirks on his face--and almost seems like he is aware the camera is snapping them.

It's been said that Chris tends to get in character and stays there between scenes, so maybe something in the scene lead to that, but really, there is no vibrancy in Chris in these pictures.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/21/2015, 1:02 am

I am not trying to say how Chris feels but would not blame him if had  rather been anywhere besides  filming the wedding episode. If I were him that would be how I felt.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/21/2015, 1:15 am

Lea tweeted a group picture from the final day.  I can't post it right now though.  Of course darren is positioned right next to Ryan.

There is a young boy in the front of the picture with rolled up jeans and no socks.  Did Lea just spoil a Klaine kid in the final number?  Kid looks like little blaine and he is the only unidentifiable person in the picture vomir
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 2/21/2015, 1:21 am

^Well, if he doesn't have socks, they must have used Blaine's sperm, which is totally expected. Kurt is just so totally feminine ain't no way they would let him create a child. Bitter, bitter me. I have to admit I always thought Rachel would volunteer to be a surrogate for Kurt, just to see what kind of talent their genes would create. Should have guessed that Glee would never let Kurt create a child.

Of course, we don't know it for sure, perhaps it is mini-Blaine for whatever stupid reason.

Who cares, I just want this all over.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 2/21/2015, 1:22 am

NOOOO please not their kid. No couple is capable of raising a child. You mean this photo?
ETA: No couple on the show, I mean. They're all immature and unstable.

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 14 Tumblr_nk3skmeW2v1ql1znmo1_540

Last edited by dimpledchris on 2/21/2015, 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/21/2015, 1:26 am

That is the photo. The kid is the only non- cast member/rib in the picture.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/21/2015, 1:26 am

I hope it is not a Klaine. but most likely is. :(
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 2/21/2015, 1:30 am

The kid looks so old, though. Older than 6/7 at least, so if he's a Klaine offspring they'd either have decided to have a child right after the wedding, or they adopted. Really hoping that the kid is not theirs :(
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 2/21/2015, 1:46 am

All the actors who are/have been regulars are in the first two rows, except for Chris. Probably reading in a lot, but after the way they treat the character, it is hard to not believe they treat the actor differently.

Too bad Chris has too much graciousness and style to ever bad mouth a previous employer.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/21/2015, 2:10 am

Naya and Heather are in the back too. And remember chris tends to linger in the back of group photos. He doesn't like to have focus on him.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/21/2015, 3:34 am

Will and Emma's son would be seven or eight, so I am guessing this is Daniel and not any offspring of Klaine.

Daniel is in the last episode as well as a pair of baby twins.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 2/21/2015, 3:38 am

ColferInspired wrote:Will and Emma's son would be seven or eight, so I am guessing this is Daniel and not any offspring of Klaine.

On Glee Forum, they were saying it's Myron, the Bar Mitzvah kid who joins New Directions.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/21/2015, 3:52 am

M&M wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:Will and Emma's son would be seven or eight, so I am guessing this is Daniel and not any offspring of Klaine.

On Glee Forum, they were saying it's Myron, the Bar Mitzvah kid who joins New [url=#]DirectionsGlee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 14 Arrow-10x10[/url].

But why would he be in the final group number if it is, and wouldn't he be a lot older if he is just 13 in episode 10.

The last episode is seven years in the future.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/21/2015, 3:55 am

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 14 Tumblr_nk3wagHZ3t1r4ezfzo1_400  Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 14 Tumblr_nk3wagHZ3t1r4ezfzo2_400

GLEE: Guest star Fortune Feimster judges the competition at sectionals in the “We Built This Glee Club” episode of GLEE airing Friday, March 13 - Scene 22
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/21/2015, 4:36 am

"2009" and "Dreams Come True" are now being shown in the same night.

Two hour special finale.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/21/2015, 7:24 am

Daniel is a red head. This kid has dark hair.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/21/2015, 7:26 am

M&M wrote:

On Glee Forum, they were saying it's Myron, the Bar Mitzvah kid who joins New Directions.

That kid is too young to have a bar mitzvah. He looks about 7 or 8 to me.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/21/2015, 7:43 am

My best friend was born a red head, then his hair darkened later on.

His father has red hair, but his mum has hair that is black.  neutre
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/21/2015, 9:31 am

I swear I pushed "enter" and posted this already, but it never showed up in the thread.
Ah well, second attempt, darn.  dryy

ColferInspired wrote:

I am actually looking forward to this episode as I like the newbies. neutre

And Will criticising Rachel, something I have never seen before.

Maybe no Chris, I have not heard anything yet about that.

Do not want Samchel. dryy
As Kurt and Blaine are still on their honeymoon at the beginning of 6x10 (formerly 6x11, The Rise and Fall of Sue Sylvester) I don't expect Kurt to be in 6x09 (formerly 6x10, Child Star), and we know Blaine isn't.
There was a spoiler about a scene between Kurt and Spencer, but it could have been cut or  for another episode.

I like the newbies well enough (and still have a weakness for Mr. Shue, especially when he criticizes Rachel, hehe) to still watch this episode.
Maybe the episode will be even better this way, as no Kurt also means noone shitting on him (although that could still happen when they mention him), and no fuming from me.

Jellyrolls wrote:Interesting thing regarding the Chris and Darren pictures today.  Several people I follow on twitter have been commenting about how Chris seems like he'd rather be anywhere but on this set, and Darren looks like a smug asshole.  I don't normally read too much into paparazzi type photos, but I have to say that I tend to agree with the people this time.  There are bunches of pictures on tumblr, and Chris just seems to have no life in him, and in the same pictures, Darren has these smug smirks on his face--and almost seems like he is aware the camera is snapping them.

It's been said that Chris tends to get in character and stays there between scenes, so maybe something in the scene lead to that, but really, there is no vibrancy in Chris in these pictures.
I agree. I also normally don't go into speculation on how Chris (or someone else) feels based on BTS pics and videos, but he did look quite detached yesterday.

And it's obvious he and Darren have a very different attitude when it comes to working on location and interacting with fans. Darren is playing the big movie star, even smiling to the paps, while Chris is more quiet and not showing much emotion.
It's very clear in this short video, when Darren goes to sign and/or take a pic with a fan while Chris just looks at him and walks on to the van, eager to wrap and go home. Of course for some this is reason to call Chris an asshole while Darren is the charming, friendly saint. Mad

M&M wrote:On Glee Forum, they were saying it's Myron, the Bar Mitzvah kid who joins New Directions.
Yes, it's him. When the first pics of him showed up people also thought he was Klaine's child.
Myron is in more episodes than just the Bar Mitzwah one, as he somehow gets involved with the new ND and is at Sectionals with them.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/21/2015, 9:50 am

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 14 Tumblr_nk3wagHZ3t1r4ezfzo1_250  Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 14 Tumblr_nk3wagHZ3t1r4ezfzo2_250
GLEE: Guest star Fortune Feimster judges the competition at sectionals in the “We Built This Glee Club” episode of GLEE airing Friday, March 13 - Scene 22
x
Fortune is a friend of Chris. neutre

Filming tidbits for the final day of “Glee” (Saturday, February 21st)
Rachel’s having a party to celebrate her Tony win in New York. Expect to see Broadway and NYADA friends, McKinley friends, and Rachel’s team (make-up artist, hair stylist, manager, publicist), etc.

They’re also shooting a McKinley scene with the future glee club (the singing one from the 13th). It has 30 members.
x

“2009 / Dreams Come True” Press Release

THE MEMBERS OF NEW DIRECTIONS TAKE THEIR FINAL BOWS ON THE ALL-NEW SPECIAL TWO-HOUR SERIES FINALE OF “GLEE” FRIDAY, MARCH 20 ON FOX

Geraldo Rivera and Andrew Rannells (“Girls”) Guest-Star

GLEE goes back in time to find out why the original members of New Directions initially signed up for glee club. Then, GLEE flashes forward to see how the character’s lives have progressed five years down the road in the all-new, special two-hour “2009 / Dreams Come True” Series Finale episode of GLEE airing Friday, March 20 (8:00-10:00 PM ET /PT) on FOX. (GLE-609/613) (TV-14; D, L) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 2/21/2015, 10:10 am

Filming tidbits for the final day of “Glee” (Saturday, February 21st)
Rachel’s having a party to celebrate her Tony win in New York. Expect to see Broadway and NYADA friends, McKinley friends, and Rachel’s team (make-up artist, hair stylist, manager, publicist), etc.

So cat's out of the bag, Rachel does win the Tony. Rachel Berry wins at life yet again. Surprise, surprise. Ugh.

And a time skip of only 5 years? Not sure how to feel about this. A lot can happen in 5 years, but it still isn't that big of a jump.
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/21/2015, 10:53 am

If Rachel goes back to NYADA, figure that she'd need 2-3 years (since she's probably have to repeat her sophomore year)to finish her education. After that, two years to get back to Broadway in her starring role and to win her Tony. Yeah, it's rushed by not totally out of line. In the meantime, Kurt would already have graduated (at least a full year before Rachel since he started a semester after her). He will have had a chance to be out in the professional theater world for quite awhile before Rachel. But I highly doubt that we're going to hear about Kurt winning any big awards (since there is no way in hell that they're going to allow Kurt to be successful before Rachel or (worse) more successful than Rachel.

I just feel like so much of this storyline (beyond wish fulfillment) is about giving Lea things that she hasn't had a chance to accomplish with her own theater career. Lea is accomplished, but she's hasn't been nominated for a Tony and this storyline comes straight out of Lea's wish list for Rachel. I can see Ryan Murphy talking to her on the phone.

"Hey Lea... sweetie... remember how upset you were that the couldn't really consider you for Funny Girl because you're on my show. Well, I'm going to let you play Fanny on the show! And even better... I bought the rights to Funny Girl so you might get to play her on Broadway later on! Yeah, you know that I'll take care of you. Now I know that you're worried about me sending Rachel back to Lima, but don't worry. I promised you that Rachel would win a Tony before the show ended and I'm going to deliver. Rachel's going to get everything you ever wanted."
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next