Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3

+19
Buenos
valkeakuulas
brisallie
M&M
angelnessa
tanita_mors
Ireth
Kurt addict
mindschemez
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColferFan1
Glorfindel
Ranwing
sjonnepon
ColferInspired
Vir Cotto
bayth
TimF
lilypaperclips
23 posters

Page 5 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next

Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3

Post  Jellyrolls 2/10/2015, 6:51 am

It is okay. They both sound fine (except for darren stretching a bit on the parts where he is echoing Chris near the end). It is right in Darren's comfort range. It isn't really my kind of song though, but I guess I should be glad that it isn't a song I like because that means darren didn't ruin a song I like.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3

Post  ColferInspired 2/10/2015, 7:11 am

I don't know why it had to be echoey.

Unless they are in a tunnel when they sing some of it. blinkk 

Why they would produce a song like this is just stupid.

I cannot understand what they are singing most of the time.

Were the Ander's brothers drunk when they produced this?

Even Candles is better than this rubbish.

At least you can hear them clearly throughout the entire song, unlike this.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/10/2015, 7:28 am

The rest of them are out and they sound echoey as well. blinkk 

I thought it was just me, but it is echoey for others as well.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/10/2015, 7:45 am

Looks like it is my software that is the problem. :( 

But I would of had a notification is something was wrong but nothing has come up.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/10/2015, 8:51 am

I am on my friends computer and Somebody Loves You is growing on me.

I can hear Chris throughout the song which makes me really happy. Smile

Checked my computer and found out was my headphones that were dieing. Razz

I am so relieved.

They are but cheapies, and I have another pair.

Same Love I like it.

Time After Time is for me flat and boring.
I Know Where I Have Been is just amazing. Love it, love it. wub

You Give Love A Bad Name is not bad.

Still think the old ND did Bon Jovi better. But this is for me passable, but is does lack that explosive energy as the arrangement is a bit pedestrian for me.

All About The Bass is not one of my favourites so will wait for the episode to come on. Always found the song somewhat annoying.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/10/2015, 10:25 am

(GLE-611) “The Rise and Fall of Sue Sylvester” Press Release

WHEN TWO BECOME ONE ON AN ALL-NEW “GLEE” FRIDAY, MARCH 6, ON FOX

Whoopi Goldberg (“The View”), Grammy Award Winner Michael Bolton and Fox News Channel’s Geraldo Rivera Guest-Star

Dalton Academy burns to the ground, and the Warblers must combine with the New Directions to form a super group. Meanwhile, Rachel begs Carmen Tibideaux (guest star Whoopi Goldberg) to let her return to NYADA in the all-new “The Rise and Fall of Sue Sylvester” episode of GLEE airing Friday, March 6 (9:00-10:00 PM ET /PT) on FOX. (GLE-611) (TV-14; D, L) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

Cast: Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel; Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans; Jane Lynch as Sue; and Matthew Morrison as Will; Dot-Marie Jones as Coach Beiste; Lauren Potter as Becky; Becca Tobin as Kitty Wilde; Laura Dreyfuss as Madison McCarthy; Billy Lewis Jr. as Mason McCarthy; Samantha Ware as Jane Hayward; Marshall Williams as Spencer Porter and Noah Guthrie as Roderick

Guest Cast: Whoopi Goldberg as Carmen Tibideaux, Geraldo Rivera as himself and Michael Bolton as himself
OMG, they're going to burn down Dalton Academy! sayian bih

And I predict nothing for Kurt at NYADA in this episode of course. dryy

But lol, they finally managed to get Michael Bolton on the show. moque
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/10/2015, 11:34 am

Glorfindel wrote:
(GLE-611) “The Rise and Fall of Sue Sylvester” Press Release

WHEN TWO BECOME ONE ON AN ALL-NEW “GLEE” FRIDAY, MARCH 6, ON FOX

Whoopi Goldberg (“The View”), Grammy Award Winner Michael Bolton and Fox News Channel’s Geraldo Rivera Guest-Star

Dalton Academy burns to the ground, and the Warblers must combine with the New Directions to form a super group. Meanwhile, Rachel begs Carmen Tibideaux (guest star Whoopi Goldberg) to let her return to NYADA in the all-new “The Rise and Fall of Sue Sylvester” episode of GLEE airing Friday, March 6 (9:00-10:00 PM ET /PT) on FOX. (GLE-611) (TV-14; D, L) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

Cast: Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel; Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans; Jane Lynch as Sue; and Matthew Morrison as Will; Dot-Marie Jones as Coach Beiste; Lauren Potter as Becky; Becca Tobin as Kitty Wilde; Laura Dreyfuss as Madison McCarthy; Billy Lewis Jr. as Mason McCarthy; Samantha Ware as Jane Hayward; Marshall Williams as Spencer Porter and Noah Guthrie as Roderick

Guest Cast: Whoopi Goldberg as Carmen Tibideaux, Geraldo Rivera as himself and Michael Bolton as himself
OMG, they're going to burn down Dalton Academy! sayian bih

And I predict nothing for Kurt at NYADA in this episode of course. dryy

But lol, they finally managed to get Michael Bolton on the show. moque

Why am I seeing fan fiction about Blaine dying in the fire and Kurt crying over his burnt hair gelled head, and then running to Adam or Elliot's supportive arms?

But ugh to combining the Warblers and the New Directions. This show is just horrible.

And how can something be called "the rise and fall of Sue Sylvester" and not have any Sue in the description?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez 2/10/2015, 11:58 am

Ok, probably my favorite Klaine duet.

Chris sounds amazing. And the adlibs are delicious!

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/10/2015, 12:08 pm

Not gonna lie here - I love the idea of Rachel begging to be readmitted to NYADA around the time when Kurt is likely preparing to graduate in the not too distant future. In the race between the tortoise and the hare, our favorite turtle face will come out ahead in the end.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/10/2015, 1:06 pm

I hope she does not get in again, But she most likely will. She always gets what she wants. Evil or Very Mad antifana badday
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/10/2015, 1:21 pm

Ranwing wrote:Not gonna lie here - I love the idea of Rachel begging to be readmitted to NYADA around the time when Kurt is likely preparing to graduate in the not too distant future. In the race between the tortoise and the hare, our favorite turtle face will come out ahead in the end.
Hehehe, I can live with that. suspectt

It all depends on how it will turn out in the episode. If Rachel apologizes to Carmen while expecting no favors in return I would be okay with that, even if Carmen would then take her back. Because then at least I could actually see Rachel having progressed and grown as a person after her mistakes, and being deserving of her return to New York.

But I don't trust Glee with this at all.
I don't think Rachel getting back into NYADA will be her ultimate comeback and great triumph of season 6. It's so unlike RIB to not give her something bigger on Broadway in the end.

So either Rachel gets accepted back into NYADA and bails again when surprise, surprise, the audition she had in 6x06 actually comes through after all.
Or Rachel gets rejected by Carmen Tibideaux for NYADA (but still hopefully has apologized and paid her humble dues), mopes around again till after Sectionals, and then magically still gets something on Broadway in the last episode (whether that's the 6x06 audition or not). Jesse is coming back in the final, and maybe this is why: to get Rachel back on Broadway somehow.

Lol, I saw this on tumblr:
thelucidfangirl:
Glee wishlist: Kurt and Blaine breaking up for good; their final duet is Candles.

lovejoybliss:

Maybe Kurt finally snaps and knocks over some candles,  that’s what starts the fire      that burns Dalton to the ground.

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_njka3dYua91qiqlvj
ptdr
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/10/2015, 1:23 pm

I absolutely love 'I Know Where I've Been' wub , am pleasantly surprised by 'Time After Time', and can enjoy 'All About The Bass' even though I don't like the song.

What a waste of Matt's voice (rapping isn't his strongest suit) and the chance of letting him and Alex sing a duet: the harmonies at the end of 'Same Love' are so lovely.

Vocal Adrenaline really sound like soulless automatons.

'Somebody Loves You' is a typical Klaine duet: Darren always starts and gets to sing lead on the chorus, while Chris' voice gets dialled down and is in the background.
And ugh, the overproducing..... Mad
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  lilypaperclips 2/10/2015, 2:30 pm

Please for the love of, I do not know what, let Rachel succeed in begging  Madame Tibideauxto to let her back in to NYADA. Good grief, Madame Tibideaux would have be a moron to let her back in after:

1. Going out of her way to see Rachel after she choked;

2. Having Rachel flagrantly flout the guidelines of an assignment by performing with Blaine;

3. Dismissing Tibideaux's advice by dropping out of NYADA.

It really would be wrong for her to to be re-admitted to NYADA. But if she does, by some miracle, get back in, do not let her  graduate at the same time or on the same level as Kurt. Is it so hard for Glee to acknowledge that talent should be combined with hard work, discipline and maturity (found in Kurt). I know the answer, but man it would be good if RIB would pull their heads out of each other's asses and let Rachel really bear the consequences of her irresponsible, selfish behaviour.
lilypaperclips
lilypaperclips
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/10/2015, 3:10 pm

mindschemez wrote:Ok, probably my favorite Klaine duet.

Chris sounds amazing. And the adlibs are delicious!
Agreed!!

bounce bounce
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/10/2015, 4:19 pm

the rise of FALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL of glee
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/10/2015, 6:09 pm

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 5 Tumblr_njkorx2GW41r4ezfzo1_500
@BFalchuk Just wrote my last #Glee scene ever. So grateful to have had the opportunity to write these amazing characters.

So 6x13 is called 'Dream Come True'.
Let me guess: another lead role for Rachel on Broadway, something similar spectacular for Blaine, while Kurt will still be faithfully studying at NYADA. dryy (And heck, with the way Glee is treating Kurt this season I'll take that ending with both hands and run with it.)

All I hope is that there will be no flash forward, so I can keep my headcanon of Klaine getting a divorce while Obama is still president of the USA.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/10/2015, 6:12 pm

Matt: Glee scoop, please!
Start preparing yourselves, Gleeks, because the finale is coming a lot sooner than you think! We were just on the set for the final Sectionals of Glee ever, and in between shedding a few tears as we said goodbye to the glittery chandeliers, bright flashing lights and colorful costumes—as well as some of the most intricate and complicated choreography we’ve ever seen on the Fox show before!—we also got some scoop on the finale! While Sectionals takes place in the penultimate episode, the series finale is going to be mainly slower ballads and solos as each character gets their final chance to shine in the spotlight for a much more emotional and powerful episode rather than big budget performances. Our advice? Stock up on Kleenex…now.

Nope, not going to expect Chris to get a solo until I actually see it on screen.  coool   Been burned waaaay too many times by this show.  LOL.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/10/2015, 6:17 pm

The awful way Kurt is being treated this season I would be happy if he is not just a househusband.  I hope there is no time jump  unless a Klaine divorce is mention, and Kurt is having a lot of success in fashion and or Broadway. I am glad that men can not get  pregnant in real life be  cause if they could I have a feeling RIB would have written Kurt getting pregnant storyline.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/10/2015, 6:37 pm

Nope, nope, nope. I will NOT get my hopes up to get a Kurt solo in the last episode.
I've been burned by Glee too many times. Evil or Very Mad
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/10/2015, 6:45 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Nope, nope, nope. I will NOT get my hopes up to get a Kurt solo in the last episode.
I've been burned by Glee too many times. Evil or Very Mad

Agree, If Glee had treated Kurt better he would have had at least one solo this season.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/10/2015, 6:52 pm

I fully expect Rachel, Blaine and all the New New Direction kids to get solos, Samchel to get a duet,  while Kurt, Artie, Tina  and Will sway in the background in a group number  before a final group hug. coool  Though Mercedes will get the glory notes.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 2/10/2015, 7:23 pm

Buenos wrote:I fully expect Rachel, Blaine and all the New New Direction kids to get solos, Samchel to get a duet,  while Kurt, Artie, Tina  and Will sway in the background in a group number  before a final group hug. coool  Though Mercedes will get the glory notes.

Oh no, say it isn't so! Kevin and Jenna's voices are my favourites after Chris'. Though is Jenna confirmed to be in the finale? My poor hopeful heart is latching on to the "slower ballads and solos as each character gets their final chance to shine in the spotlight" line.

lmao if the new kids get solos and Kurt doesn't get one I may just throw up. Nothing against them, I like Noah Guthrie's voice especially, but COME ON. At this point the new kids have more songs than Kurt, even Brittany (!!!) has more songs than Kurt. WTF.
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://dimpledchris.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/10/2015, 7:39 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
So 6x13 is called 'Dream Come True'.
Let me guess: another lead role for Rachel on Broadway, something similar spectacular for Blaine, while Kurt will still be faithfully studying at NYADA. dryy (And heck, with the way Glee is treating Kurt this season I'll take that ending with both hands and run with it.)

All I hope is that there will be no flash forward, so I can keep my headcanon of Klaine getting a divorce while Obama is still president of the USA.

Kurt's dream come true (more like nightmare come true) is the grease stain, of course. That's all he needs, right? vomir
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez 2/10/2015, 7:52 pm

Lol, Kurt will not be getting a solo. In an episode where many will also be getting solos? Yeah...that competition and screentime already sounds fierce and crowded. He can't even get a solo for his own stories. Doubt they'll give him one to send-off. His individual story ended in s5, and his "ship" story ends in 6x08. I think he's done. I already feel it.

Eta: The title "Dreams Come True" also lend to my thinking. Rachel still needs to get her "redemption" as far as Broadway/Nyada goes. Read as: solo. Will back as sole nd director/principal...solo. Blaine has no education or jobcurrently (with dalton burning down), so some dream come true will happen there...solo. Sam finding his niche at mck, and true love with Rachel...solo. And since amber was in the studio, i'll say more exposition on her continued success. Maybe a grammy...solo.

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/10/2015, 11:14 pm

Rachel has already lived out her dream of being Funny Girl on Broadway.

Mercedes has becoming a recording artist.

Sam, getting his body on the side of a bus, that was his dream.

Blaine does not seem to have any kind of dreams that we know of.

Kurt is really one of the only ones who have not lived out their dreams of being a top fashion designer or going on Broadway.

And burning down Dalton Academy, I would love it if it were Blaine who did it because he knew with the new new ND his team would lose at Sectionals, and Blaine gets arrested in the finale and thrown in jail, and we see Kurt heading back to New York, newly divorced. Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next