Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

+25
bayth
Georgette888
M&M
quietbelle
Ranwing
Buenos
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColferFan1
rainespeaks
mindschemez
Ireth
Delight
coxfire
sheny
tanita_mors
Divalicious
Lottie2303
angelnessa
Kurt addict
fantastica
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
brisallie
ColferInspired
29 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

Post  fantastica 12/3/2014, 12:26 am

Glorfindel wrote:I just realized: didn't Dijon Talton just got hired to play a lead character in an upcoming series?
Lol, maybe that's why he's asked back now and not for 'The Quarterback' or the 100th. Laughing

you know right? so snobbish of the producers! good for Dijon though. he had total of one line in the first season, and he was a very good dancer (at least we could see that). glee is known for wasting talents. so is he back saying anything at all?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

Post  brisallie 12/3/2014, 2:28 am

Found this on Glee Confessions
Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 19 Tumblr_nbeajjoxfe1s5yr3ro1_500

I agree that would be great if writers were capable of writing a dignified ending to all characters instead of adding more crap, and this include new characters and 'revolutionary' ideas. But the Skins idea, yeah it would help in terms of giving each character some importance, but I'm greedy and I want to see more of Kurt that one episode.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/4/2014, 1:47 am

Santana's abuela:

"I did do two episodes of Glee this time around. In one of them, you know, there was an attempt to reconciliation, very beautiful episode. The second one is the one that I’m still doing right now.

I think this is a good opportunity to show the humanity of my character also. And it’s two good episodes for my interaction with my granddaughter and myself as a grandmother. It was great working with Naya and Heather. I’m also working with Jane Lynch."

— Ivonne Coll
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/4/2014, 2:22 am

This one, could it be Santana's mother aka Gloria Estefan?   Total Guess here.

SAG or NON UNION PHOTO DOUBLE - Sande Alessi Casting

SAG or NON UNION PHOTO DOUBLE. Shoots on Monday December 8, 2014 and Weds & Thurs, December 17 & 18th. . You must live in the So Cal area to submit for this job.

PHOTO DOUBLE: Female, Hispanic or Olive-skinned female age 30-50. Height 5’1 to 5’3. Size 2-4 dress. Hair and skin tone must match actress. Please email a current color photo, your height/weight, dress size, union status and phone number to: SandeAlessiCasting@gmail.com Subject line should read: GLORIA
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/4/2014, 11:15 pm

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 19 Tumblr_ng365sQIpR1r4ezfzo1_1280

Sande Alessi Casting This is our cast, along with our amazing transgender choir we cast on “glee”. This was one of my favorite scenes to cast ever!!!
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/5/2014, 2:11 am

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 19 Tumblr_ng3felqeLB1r5ewzdo1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/5/2014, 11:01 am

Beautiful cast!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 12/5/2014, 11:07 pm

ColferInspired wrote:Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 19 Tumblr_ng3felqeLB1r5ewzdo1_500

Lovely picture Smile , and I insist I like the friendship of Chris and Amber
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/6/2014, 6:01 pm

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 19 Tumblr_ng6d0iaccW1r4ezfzo2_500

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 19 Tumblr_ng6d0iaccW1r4ezfzo1_500

Glee: The Music, Loser Like Me

1. Uninvited (Glee Cast Version)
  2. Suddenly Seymour (Glee Cast Version)
  3. Sing (Glee Cast Version)
  4. Dance the Night Away (Glee Cast Version)
  5. Let It Go (Glee Cast Version)

Glee: The Music, Homecoming

1. Take On Me (Glee Cast Version)
  2. Tightrope (Glee Cast Version)
  3. Mustang Sally (Glee Cast Version)
  4. Home (Glee Cast Version)
  5. Problem (Glee Cast Version)

x

So, did they drop 'Karma Chameleon' from 6x01 (maybe 3 Rachel solos was considered a bit too much after all) or was its title just not uploaded on iTunes yet? saispa
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  quietbelle 12/6/2014, 6:15 pm

^Maybe a storyline issue. Might not have been appropriate. I love that song though.
quietbelle
quietbelle
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/7/2014, 1:12 pm

r they releasing the songs now? when will the show be back on air? i thought it would be next year sometime.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 12/7/2014, 1:21 pm

fantastica wrote:r they releasing the songs now? when will the show be back on air? i thought it would be next year sometime.

I believe it's back on January 9th, so in about a month.
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 12/7/2014, 1:54 pm

Songs can get removed for all kinds of reasons. We're all still steamed that they cut the Fergelicious Kurt/Mercedes duet (and the scene had even been filmed), and there was a Brittany song that got cut in season four after being announced. It's possible that the scene that Karma Chameleon was edited out after filming, or someone thought that the song didn't work with the storyline as they'd planned, or even that someone recognized that three solos for Rachel (along with her Blea duet) would have been overkill (since there were a lot of complaints about the Rachel overload on Opening Night).

Either way, it's probably gone and we're not likely to ever see or hear it. Given that I'm tired of the show centering on Rachel to the exclusion of most other characters (Blaine the only one apparently granted immunity), I'm not shedding any tears over it.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/7/2014, 8:19 pm

angelnessa wrote:
fantastica wrote:r they releasing the songs now? when will the show be back on air? i thought it would be next year sometime.

I believe it's back on January 9th, so in about a month.

thanks. not having any spoiler of a single kurt solo makes me care little if any about these songs.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/8/2014, 3:40 am

Harry Shum Jr. at Trevor Live...

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 19 Tumblr_ng8vovbOfj1r4ezfzo1_500
Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 19 Tumblr_ng8vovbOfj1r4ezfzo2_1280
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/8/2014, 12:27 pm

There is some rumour going around that the 6x06 episode is called 'What the World Needs Now', and since we know Blamchel will be singing 'I'll Never Fall in Love Again' in that episode there is a good chance it will be a Burt Bacharach tribute.

Which on the one hand I find a waste of time in the last short season (as there is also the Carole King/Alaniss Morisette tribute), as tribute episodes tend to terribly force the storylines to fit the songs available, and if Glee needs anything less it's more distraction and awkwardly contrived song opportunities to make the writing of an episode even more confusing than usual.
These writers put enough dreck out there without having to shoehorn in a tribute artist's songs or getting obsessed with the next shiny toy (which lbr probably happened here: looking at you, Ryan).

On the other hand I absolutely love Burt Bacharach songs: they're among the most complicated-to-sing-but-appearing-to-be-simple songs out there, and imo it's an absolute joy but also quite a challenge to sing them.

I always wanted Kurt/Chris to sing another Burt Bacharach song, after he did so well on 'A House Is Not a Home' (which is in my top 3 of Kurt songs).
But of course it's Glee, so I'll have no expectations for Kurt actually singing in 6x06.

Last edited by Glorfindel on 12/8/2014, 8:40 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typos)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/8/2014, 12:53 pm

Paris Barclay: I'm in my 10th episode of "Glee," we're on day 5 [...] I'm doing one of the last episodes ever and there's a lot of sadness going on.
Tyler Oakley: Is there anything you can tell us?
Paris: Yes, there's a lot I could tell you about.
Tyler: Tell us, give us a little something.
Paris: The episode that I am directing now ["2009"] is the most unusual episode of "Glee" I have ever directed.
Shira Lazar: So it's not "Rocky Horror Picture Show" themed?
Paris: No, it's more unusual than that. It breaks the mold in many different ways and I think people are going to be very pleasantly surprised.
Tagged with paris barclay, glee, 6x09.
275 Notes Reblog

I'm genuinely curious how they are going to go back to the (rumored) original Glee pilot days or before with the Original five Glee kids(Rachel, Kurt, Artie, Mercedes, and Tina) Can't shake the feeling it's tied in to a tribute to Finn somehow.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/8/2014, 1:14 pm

As Burt Bachach is one of my favorite composers I would be thrilled if Glee finally did a tribute to him.  So many great songs he did, especially with his lyricist for so many years the great Hal David.

Where to begin he has such a large and diverse body of work!

So far Glee has done: (that I can think of)

"A House is not a Home"
"I say a little Prayer "
"Turkey/Lurkey" in a mashup.

"Walk on By" , "Anyone who had a heart" "The look of love" " God Give me Strength" theme from " Alfie", "I just don't know what to do", "Hoping/Wishing", "Twenty four hours to Tulsa" " Promises, promises" so so many favorites, including guilty pleasures like " What's new pussycat" " close to you",  Razz .

Planning in Seeing Burt Bacharch live this week so I'm doubly pumped up!
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/8/2014, 2:46 pm

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 19 Tumblr_ng9y6wTSn41r4ezfzo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/8/2014, 2:48 pm

Harry apparently going on to set...!! wub wub

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 19 Tumblr_ng9wtzjHov1r4ezfzo1_500

harryshumjr Woke up at 4am like this #humansshouldntwakeupthisearly
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/8/2014, 7:30 pm

"I actually think Glee is underrated for its role in kind of changing the whole conversation. This season I’m in the middle of doing [“2009”] now and we’re going farther out to really talk about intolerance and how important it is for kids to really take a hard look at themselves. We’ve got nothing to lose. The last 13 episodes are going to be put to the pedal. We’re going to talk about what is this whole thing about misfits and how do they fit and it’s part of the Trevor Project’s message."
Paris Barclay

Suddenly I'm a lot less enthusiastic for the flashback episode. unsure
I'm getting more and more the suspicion (and fear) that they're going to retcon something significant for Kurt, and/or any of the other original 5.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 12/8/2014, 7:41 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
"I actually think Glee is underrated for its role in kind of changing the whole conversation. This season I’m in the middle of doing [“2009”] now and we’re going farther out to really talk about intolerance and how important it is for kids to really take a hard look at themselves. We’ve got nothing to lose. The last 13 episodes are going to be put to the pedal. We’re going to talk about what is this whole thing about misfits and how do they fit and it’s part of the Trevor Project’s message."
Paris Barclay

Suddenly I'm a lot less enthusiastic for the flashback episode. unsure
I'm getting more and more the suspicion (and fear) that they're going to retcon something significant for Kurt, and/or any of the other original 5.

Me too. I still might watch but not 100% sure. I may DVR the episode and read comments on the episode before I decided one way or the other.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/8/2014, 7:51 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:Me too. I  still might watch but  not  100% sure. I may DVR the episode and read comments on the episode before  I decided one way or the  other.
With Glee that's always a good precaution.

I remember accidentally reading about Kurt not getting into NYADA while I was waiting for the 3x22 episode to download, and although it was still shocking and infuriating, in retrospect I'm glad I wasn't exposed to that gutwrenching plottwist-bomb unexpectedly while watching unspoiled, as I usually did back then.
Now I always first read comments on an episode before watching it.

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 19 Tumblr_mqt8x9vb341sp9fcho1_500
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/8/2014, 8:11 pm

I would hope the physical changes in the actors would preclude a straight
" flashback" to 2009.  I'm guessing the characters reimagining their present selves back in 2009, similar to the Artie episode in " Glee actually" ie thrust back with their present memories.  

What I'm looking forward to the most is the possible song and group pairings for this episode.  Chris, Lea, Amber, Kevin and Jenna are among my favorite voices on Glee and I'm curious how they will be used.  The only fave singer missing for me from this episode is Naya, but I do hope Matt Morisson gets to sing also.

If they give Chris some good acting scenes I will be more than happy.  

All I ask is one Kutcedes number.  coool  But I'm happy with whoever Kurt sings with in this 6.09 episode with the characters available.

ETA: it was pointed out to me I forgot " One less Bell to answer" as A Burt Bacharch song Glee used in the past.  uhuhu
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 12/8/2014, 8:35 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:Me too. I  still might watch but  not  100% sure. I may DVR the episode and read comments on the episode before  I decided one way or the  other.
With Glee that's always a good precaution.

I remember accidentally reading about Kurt not getting into NYADA while I was waiting for the 3x22 episode to download, and although it was still shocking and infuriating, in retrospect I'm glad I wasn't exposed to that gutwrenching plottwist-bomb unexpectedly while watching unspoiled, as I usually did back then.
Now I always first read comments on an episode before watching it.

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 19 Tumblr_mqt8x9vb341sp9fcho1_500

I stopped watching full episodes after I Am Unicorn, but decided I'd watch that season finale in real time, just to finally see Kurt win something that he had worked so hard for and seemed a sure thing. Yeah, I was burned big time. Never again Evil or Very Mad .
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next