Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6

+28
Sunshine 2012
Kurt addict
opals
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
kac
sheny
TimF
tanita_mors
Ireth
Divalicious
Catt24
angelnessa
Tash87
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColferFan1
Glorfindel
Lottie2303
Georgette888
mindschemez
Ranwing
fantastica
bayth
coxfire
Buenos
brisallie
Vir Cotto
ColferInspired
32 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 39 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6

Post  Glorfindel 2/13/2015, 5:50 pm

^OMG, how insensitive. Wow, that's really stupid.

GLEEonFox get so many things wrong all the time. The other day they were promoting Kurt and Rachel and they called them Kurtchel. Mad
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 39 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6

Post  fantastica 2/13/2015, 6:01 pm

probably just some unpaid intern behind those gleeOnFox tweets. he/she/they probably don't watch the show anyway.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/13/2015, 9:22 pm

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 39 Tumblr_njpzkdbXJS1r4ezfzo1_r1_500
@msmollybruton @HarryShumJr What’s your favourite memory you’ll take away from your experience at Glee??
@HarryShumJr @msmollybruton these guys.
Aww, Harry. wub
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/13/2015, 9:41 pm

I wonder if Harry is getting any hate from Blarren stans for sending a picture that doesn't have Darren in it.

Very sweet though Smile
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/13/2015, 9:45 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I wonder if Harry is getting any hate from Blarren stans for sending a picture that doesn't have Darren in it.

Very sweet though Smile

I hope not ,but would not be surprise.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/13/2015, 10:24 pm

Glorfindel wrote:General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 39 Tumblr_njpzkdbXJS1r4ezfzo1_r1_500
@msmollybruton @HarryShumJr What’s your favourite memory you’ll take away from your experience at Glee??
@HarryShumJr @msmollybruton these guys.
Aww, Harry. wub

So sweet.

And blarren stans will be childish if they complain. Is up to Harry what he post or not, and also he knows what memory is meaningful for him. (Besides, I know he posted a pic with darren for his birthday)
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/14/2015, 12:21 am

God bless Dot Marie:  

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 39 Tumblr_njqr7xGABE1rao1p4o1_1280
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 2/14/2015, 2:25 am

Jellyrolls wrote:God bless Dot Marie:  

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 39 Tumblr_njqr7xGABE1rao1p4o1_1280

Ahaha this is great! I love Dot, I hope she's not getting a lot of hate for stating her preference.
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://dimpledchris.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/14/2015, 12:40 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:God bless Dot Marie:  

Uh-oh, the tinhatters will hate her even more now (as they seem to think she and her wife are part of the whole Will-is-a-beard conspiracy). mince
But good for her.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/17/2015, 7:38 pm

Darren has been announced as the next Hedwig in "Hedwig in the Angry Inch" on Broadway:

Darren Criss, the young actor who rose to stardom on the Fox musical series "Glee," will be the next actor to step into the role of East German transgender rocker Hedwig in the Broadway production of Hedwig and the Angry Inch, producers announced Feb. 17.

Criss will begin performances April 29 for a 12-week limited engagement at the Belasco Theatre. He succeeds Hedwig co-creator and original Off-Broadway star John Cameron Mitchell, who joined the production Jan. 21. Mitchell, who is currently out on a week-long hiatus, will return to Hedwig Feb. 24 to continue through April 26.

Hedwig marks Criss' return to Broadway after making his debut in the 2012 revival of How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying. Fans flocked to see Criss during his sold-out, three-week run, which brought in over $4 million at the box office and proved to be the most lucrative period in the revival's run.

Known for playing gay teen heartthrob Blaine Anderson on "Glee," Criss is a member of the Chicago-based theatre group StarKid Productions, which created A Very Potter Musical. The group has released several Billboard charting cast albums and toured nationally. On screen, Criss has also been seen in "Girl Most Likely," "The Wind Rises" with Joseph Gordon-Levitt, "Web Therapy," ABC's "Backstage with Disney on Broadway" and more.

"The first time I saw Darren I knew he was a game changer," Hedwig composer-lyricist Stephen Trask said in a statement. "He's that good. Then, when we hung out it was like we were old friends. I'm excited to spend the next few months making the show and getting to know each other better. I'm happy that Hedwig can be Darren’s next stop on his way to world domination."

Book writer Mitchell added in a statement, "I've got a grin plastered on my face that Darren is joining the brotherhood of Hedwigs. I LOVED him in How to Succeed. His stage presence is electrifying, his rock and roll credentials and comic timing impeccable and I'm thrilled to be working with him to create a brand-new Hedwig!"

The Broadway premiere of the cult rock musical began previews March 29, 2014, at the Belasco, prior to an official opening April 22 with Neil Patrick Harris in the title role. Tony nominee Andrew Rannells succeeded Harris. The musical most recently starred Michael C. Hall ("Dexter," Cabaret). Hall is currently filling in for Mitchell through Feb. 21.

Hedwig features a book by John Cameron Mitchell and music and lyrics by Stephen Trask. Lena Hall, who recently starred as Nicola in Broadway's Tony-winning musical Kinky Boots and is also the lead singer of rock band The Deafening, plays Yitzhak.

Both Harris and Hall won the Tony Awards for Best Lead Actor in a Musical and Best Featured Actress in a musical, respectively. Kevin Adams also won the Tony for Best Lighting Design. The production won Best Revival of a Musical.

Hedwig is directed by Tony Award winner Mayer (Spring Awakening, American Idiot) with musical staging by Emmy Award nominee Spencer Liff (The Wedding Singer, Cry-Baby). Justin Craig is musical director.

The Hedwig creative team includes scenic designer Julian Crouch, costume designer Arianne Phillips, lighting designer Kevin Adams, hair and makeup designer Mike Potter, sound designer Timothy O'Heir, musical supervisor Ethan Popp, projection designer Benjamin Pearcy and vocal supervisor Liz Caplan. Casting is by James Calleri.

Adams and Potter were both part of the original 1998 Off-Broadway creative team of Hedwig. Sound designer O'Heir worked on the 2001 film adaptation.

Members of the Angry Inch include musical director Craig (guitar and keyboards), Matt Duncan (bass), Tim Mislock (guitar) and Peter Yanowitz (drums).

The dramatic musical comedy began Off Off-Broadway at Westbeth and then ran over two years at the Jane Street Theatre beginning in February 1998. Hedwig and the Angry Inch won the Outer Critics Circle Award for Best Off-Broadway Musical, and both John Cameron Mitchell and Stephen Trask won Obies. Hedwig and the Angry Inch won a 1998 New York Magazine Award and Entertainment Weekly's "Soundtrack of the Year" Award.

Binder, who first produced Hedwig in 1997, is producing the musical on Broadway with Jayne Baron Sherman, Barbara Whitman, Latitude Link, Patrick Catullo, Raise The Roof, Paula Marie Black, Colin Callender, Ruth Hendel, Sharon Karmazin, Martian Entertainment, Eric Schnall and The Shubert Organization. 101 Productions, Ltd are the executive producers.

I'll leave my comments over on snark and bark.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez 2/18/2015, 5:50 pm

That's good for him. I honestly was expecting him to he next announced in Scream Queens, so I commend the move to Broadway.

Best of luck to him. Im sure he will be a success, however I wont be following him post glee to know one way or the other.

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/24/2015, 12:03 pm

Riker Lynch (aka Blond Warbler) is going to be on Dancing with the Stars this season.

Did you know he was a cousin of Derek and Julianne Hough?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/24/2015, 12:38 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Riker Lynch (aka Blond Warbler) is going to be on Dancing with the Stars this season.

Did you know he was a cousin of Derek and Julianne Hough?

I knew. So,I guess is on the show because of the cousins? Though I've read he is not a bad dancer.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/24/2015, 11:03 pm

I've just read Naya is pregnant blinkk

http://nayarivera.com/post/112004817738/surprise
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 2/25/2015, 6:31 am

brisallie wrote:I've just read Naya is pregnant blinkk

http://nayarivera.com/post/112004817738/surprise

Wow...that was unexpected. Congrats to Naya!
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/25/2015, 8:58 am

Naya seems to be on the fast lane lately when it comes to marriage and kids.  ohmy 
But if that's what she wants, congratulations and good luck to her!
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/25/2015, 10:02 am

She seems a lot happier now, and while the marriage might have been rushed, it's not as if she married a perfect stranger. She's been close to her husband for years and sometimes it doesn't take much to move a friendship into romantic love.

Hopefully this won't slow down her career too much. If she's going to be a regular on The View, then she'll be able to work throughout her pregnancy. Unfortunately there's no good time for an actress to get pregnant because it means missing out on taking roles for a few months.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/25/2015, 6:04 pm

Lol, apparently Naya let the world know she's pregnant on the same day that Big Sean released his new album.
Messy. bubgum
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 2/25/2015, 8:31 pm

^ Messy is one way to describe it.

Apparently her husband tweeted that someone sold their pregnancy story to a tabloid, and that the tabloid was going to run the story today (?) and the couple wanted to announce the good news first. Initially they wanted to wait a few more weeks before letting the public know about Naya being pregnant. In any case, Naya's marriage and pregnancy may be fast, but eh they seem happy.

Congratulations Naya and husband!
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/25/2015, 8:44 pm

^Wow, that's horrible. Who would do such an awful thing, and sell a pregnancy story? :angry:

I hate tabloids treating celebrities like they're not human but just pretty things to look at, and paparazzis snooping into their private lives.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/25/2015, 9:31 pm

So so thrilled for Naya!

bounce bounce bounce
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/26/2015, 6:32 pm

Matt Morrison rehearsing (singing and dancing) for 'Finding Neverland: playbill.com neutre 

He's really very talented, I'm glad he's got a lead role on Broadway now.
This role just might get him another Tony nomination.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/26/2015, 6:44 pm

It's so wonderful to see him in his element and having his talents fully utilized. It's almost criminal how he was underused on Glee.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 2/26/2015, 7:31 pm

^ Agreed. The show was doing him a disservice, having him sing the wrong songs for his voice too. I'm so happy Matt is back on Broadway, it's really where he belongs.
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/27/2015, 3:37 am

AHS: Hotel, shows Ryan is not bothering to come up with new idea's as this is supposedly taken from Psycho. dryy 

Lady GaGa will be in it.

There was an article about a month back that Ryan was re-inventing AHS by replacing the entire cast.

That happened so well for Glee on the McKinley side replacing most of the cast with bad copies. Rolling Eyes
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next