Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6

+28
Sunshine 2012
Kurt addict
opals
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
kac
sheny
TimF
tanita_mors
Ireth
Divalicious
Catt24
angelnessa
Tash87
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColferFan1
Glorfindel
Lottie2303
Georgette888
mindschemez
Ranwing
fantastica
bayth
coxfire
Buenos
brisallie
Vir Cotto
ColferInspired
32 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 38 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6

Post  valkeakuulas 1/31/2015, 2:16 am

fantastica wrote:Does he really wear chokers with all outfits now?  I haven't noticed i.  But since usince u r the fashion lady I will take your words for it.

No, he wears them only in Lima and only around Blaine. ;D I don't know if that is true but New York sure didn't have a lot of them.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 38 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6

Post  bayth 1/31/2015, 2:22 am

valkeakuulas wrote:
fantastica wrote:Does he really wear chokers with all outfits now?  I haven't noticed i.  But since usince u r the fashion lady I will take your words for it.

No, he wears them only in Lima and only around Blaine. ;D I don't know if that is true but New York sure didn't have a lot of them.

It's because Glee likes to show that Kurt's the 'girl' in the relationship. That's why I said that they are using stereotypes for Kurt and why I hate them so much. He's the female in the relationship.

Only 8 more episodes to this pile of crap and it will be over. Yea. Chris Colfer will be free in 3 weeks (or so).

We should have a virtual party for him. General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 38 Confetti-1
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez 1/31/2015, 4:35 am

Glorfindel wrote:
"She’s finishing [the final season of Glee] now. But, she’s been recording in the meantime. When the show is done she’s really going to get things going. There are a couple other TV and movie opportunities for her, as well. I actually want her to do a Christmas album. Oh, and she has the biggest heart in the world."
— Scooter Braun, Amber’s manager, on what’s coming up for Amber (x)

It looks like Amber will be doing okay post-Glee. neutre

There's whispers of her doing something with Empire, the uber buzzy new hit show on Fox. I think it would be perfect! But regardless, good things coming for her, so that's awesome!

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 1/31/2015, 6:04 am

i haven't watched empire yet, but i hear it's huge and kind of perfect for amber. so if it's true, really good for her.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/4/2015, 1:31 am

Naya Rivera will have a recurring character in 'Devious Maids'

In her first major acting commitment since wrapping the final season of Glee, Naya Rivera has signed on for a recurring role on Marc Cherry’s Lifetime series Devious Maids...
On Devious Maids, Rivera will play Blanca, a new maid in the neighborhood who has landed a job with the seemingly picture-perfect Beverly Hills family. But she soon discovers a terrible secret–something that could change her life forever.

source
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/4/2015, 9:32 am

Lol, if there was any show I could imagine Naya being in it would be that one.
A bit stereotyping, but she'll do well in 'Devious Maids', so good for her. rooots

That source also said that Naya is in talks to write a book. Prayer circle for it to be the first Glee's tell-all BTS book. Smile
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/10/2015, 12:18 pm

Glee Paley Panel press release:

http://tvline.com/2015/02/10/paleyfest-2015-panelists-glee-good-wife-scandal/

Friday, March 13: Glee (7 pm)
* Jane Lynch, Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, Amber Riley, Darren Criss, Dot-Marie Jones​. Additional guests TBA.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/10/2015, 12:36 pm

I really wished Chris would not be doing this.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/10/2015, 12:47 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:I really wished Chris would not be doing this.
Of course I know nothing, but I think Chris wants to be there one last time for his fans, and not necessarily the Klaine ones but mostly the Kurt fans.

It also could be that he's still bound to his contract and required to do promo work for the show untill the last episode airs (which will be a week after Paley).

I'm curious if any of the showrunner/writers will dare show their face at a Q&A like Paley? moque

Last edited by Glorfindel on 2/10/2015, 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/10/2015, 12:56 pm

My Own guess is Chris wants to be there.  Despits some fans' opinions Chris himself has never indicted /expressed any antipathy or ill will towards his Glee experience.  If he wanted to opt out (still a possibility) I'm  sure Glee wouldn't squawk since the show is finished.  Looking forward to his comments.

Last edited by Buenos on 2/10/2015, 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/10/2015, 1:00 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:I really wished Chris would not be doing this.
Of course I know nothing, but I think Chris wants to be there one last times for his fans, and not necessarily the Klaine ones but the Kurt fans.

It also could be that he's still bound to his contract and required to do promo work for the show untill the last episode airs (which will be a week after Paley).

I'm curious if any of the showrunner/writers will dare show their face at a Q&A like Paley? moque

Some good points. I still wish Chris not doing this mainly because how awful Kurt has been treated this season,even more than usual. And the rabid Klainers/Crisscolfers shippers

I also wonder if any of the showrunners/writers will dare to show their faces.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/10/2015, 1:13 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:Some good points. I still wish Chris not doing this mainly because how awful Kurt has been treated this season,even more than usual. And the rabid Klainers/Crisscolfers  shippers

I'm sure if any Klainers/crisscolfers are giving him a hard time (by e.g. asking awkward and insinuating questions) he'll be able to handle that eloquently but firmly.
(Remember comic con and how he had his say about Kurt's crush?)

I do think he likes interacting with Glee fans in general and Kurt fans in particular, especially in a relative 'safe' environment as Paley Fest.
It would be a last salute to the show, so to speak. There's a lot of good memories too, after all.

I'd be very surprised if RIB show up: my money is on "ain't happening". Laughing
Maybe Dante di Loreto.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/10/2015, 1:22 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:Some good points. I still wish Chris not doing this mainly because how awful Kurt has been treated this season,even more than usual. And the rabid Klainers/Crisscolfers  shippers

I'm sure if any Klainers/crisscolfers are giving him a hard time (by e.g. asking awkward and insinuating questions) he'll be able to handle that eloquently but firmly.
(Remember comic con and how he had his say about Kurt's crush?)

I do think he likes interacting with Glee fans in general and Kurt fans in particular, especially in a relative 'safe' environment as Paley Fest.
It would be a last salute to the show, so to speak. There's a lot of good memories too, after all.

I'd be very surprised if RIB show up: my money is on "ain't happening". Laughing
Maybe Dante di Loreto.

Some more good points, I do remember Comic Con and what he had to say about Kurt's  crush.
I also would be surprise if RIB shows up. Very surprise.

If Chris is doing this I hope it is because he wants to not because  he is forced to.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/10/2015, 3:15 pm

If Chris is doing this I hope it is because he wants to not because  he is forced to.

I got the impression that Chris may have begged off going to the Upfronts in May (it was during the time IIRC they were still planning Noel for the late summer and Chris was shortly announced to star in it after Upfronts).  So if Glee could possibly have waved that off I doubt Paley fest is a contractural hurdle.  Again just my spec.

So with only one episode left  of Glee to air my own guess is that Glee/FOX PTB won't give a shit who shows up for Paley Fest, which is more a fan appreciation type of thing.

If Chris wants to go and enjoys himself there, I'm good.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/10/2015, 4:23 pm

Have to confess I was surprised to found out he is attending,as havent seen Chris publicly involved with  Glee stuff in a long time. But I agree that is a nice way to say goodbye to a show,that we want it or not is sth important for his career,or was. And Chris enjoys to interact with his fans Smile
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/10/2015, 4:36 pm

Brisallie:
Have to confess I was surprised to found out he is attending,as havent seen Chris publicly involved with  Glee stuff in a long time. But I agree that is a nice way to say goodbye to a show,that we want it or not is sth important for his career,or was. And Chris enjoys to interact with his fans General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 38 650269930

I just get the feeling that Chris isn't really a red carpet/ pop up at every event kind of guy.  I'm not saying that makes him better or worse then those who do,  (Cory struck me the same way, and yet he went around with Lea who loves that stuff IMO) just that it's not something Chris does on a regular basis.

So I too was surprised he's tentatively agreed, though he's been to these Paley events before, as when they honored Ryan Murphy.  I agree it being a swan song appearance for Glee was one of the motivating factors for him wanting to attend, a goodbye of sorts.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/10/2015, 6:22 pm

Buenos wrote:I got the impression that Chris may have begged off going to the Upfronts in May (it was during the time IIRC they were still planning Noel for the late summer and Chris was shortly announced to star in it after Upfronts).  So if Glee could possibly have waved that off I doubt Paley fest is a contractural hurdle.  Again just my spec.
At the time I thought that, as Chris would be away in England during the filming of 'Noel' in the fall, Fox/RIB heavily wanted to promote Daleastreet (and they did!) during the Upfronts and that's why these 3 were there but not Chris (nor anyone else).
After all: Rachel, Blaine and Sam was all Ryan could talk about concerning season 6 (back when they thought they'd still get a full season).

So maybe it wasn't so much that Chris was granted not to attend the Upfronts after asking not to go, but that he wasn't even asked or needed there because his character would not be focused on anyway, and his presence there would only take away attention from the Wonder Trio.

Anyway: I doubt Chris would be forced by his contract to attend Paley Fest this year, so that means he wants to be there, or at least feels he should be there, probably to say goodbye to the show and the fans.
But tbh, it wouldn't surprise me if he won't be able to go after all.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/10/2015, 6:33 pm

While I'm sorry that Chris won't be totally tied up in London and too busy to attend, I can understand why he would be at Paley Fest. Not that I don't think that TPTB treated him pretty shabbily (along with Matt) the past few years, but I can understand him feeling a huge sense of gratitude towards Glee and the show runners. They gave his career its start and he'll want to acknowledge that, as well as thank the fans for their support. Whatever this turns out to be, it's the last hurrah for Glee and I can't blame Chris for wanting to be a part of it. It would be different if he was filming at that point in London, but if he's doing pre-production, it's not a hardship for him to take a day or two in order to fly to LA.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 2/10/2015, 7:14 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Anyway: I doubt Chris would be forced by his contract to attend Paley Fest this year, so that means he wants to be there, or at least feels he should be there, probably to say goodbye to the show and the fans.

Ranwing wrote:While I'm sorry that Chris won't be totally tied up in London and too busy to attend, I can understand why he would be at Paley Fest. Not that I don't think that TPTB treated him pretty shabbily (along with Matt) the past few years, but I can understand him feeling a huge sense of gratitude towards Glee and the show runners. They gave his career its start and he'll want to acknowledge that, as well as thank the fans for their support. Whatever this turns out to be, it's the last hurrah for Glee and I can't blame Chris for wanting to be a part of it.

I'm really happy to see his name on the list of attendees. The show has been his stepping stone into the business and has mostly been good to him in (definitely in its first few years), and the cast and crew are his family so him at Paley Fest is something to look forward to. Since filming will be done by this time too, it might also be a chance for him to clear the air or say whatever he needs to say. He's been pretty vocal about how he wants things for Kurt to go, and since it obviously isn't going well for Kurt now I hope we can get some of Chris' insights on how the show and his character went.
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://dimpledchris.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/10/2015, 7:32 pm

I would think that the Paley people probably made sure that they got certain cast members to put Glee on the schedule. As we all know, Glee is just about dead in the water right now, and I would think Paley would want assurances that they big guns would show up if they are going to go through the effort of holding this event. Despite the fact that RIB has minimized and trivialized his role on the show, Chris is still one of the most popular cast members (second to only Lea at this point I think), and he's still one of the only cast members who gets regular appearances on the big evening talk shows. Paley wouldn't have wanted to make the effort for this with Darren, Chord, and the newbies. They needed the big guns there--despite what Darren stans may thing, he would not be a big draw for this with just Chord and the newbies.

Hopefully in about five or six weeks, Glee will be completely in the past, and nothing but a bunch of memories, and Chris will move on to bigger and better things.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 2/11/2015, 3:05 am

I'm just dreading what they will ask from him. Because he probably won't say anything about his wishes of Kurt finding happiness in something else than another person. Or criticise the lack of storylines given for Kurt in the last years. I just don't see him doing that.

On the other hand it will be a delight if any of the holy writers dare to step up and answer questions... Whether or not such difficult questions will be allowed to be placed.

Most likely we'll see a Chris who can delicately and beautifully answer how important and loved character Kurt was and will be for him. Because that's how he's done it for the last, what three years in public interviews.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/11/2015, 3:07 am

I think Chris with virtually 6 years under his belt is savvy enough now to handle any interview and fan questions. coool

Plus I think Paley screens questions ahead of time.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/11/2015, 7:09 am

I think Chris is smart enough to anticipate all those possible awkward questions just as much as we do, and he'll be prepared to either answer them eloquently or avoid to answer them at all without making anyone feel bad.

Lol, I bet that the Paley Fest Glee panel will be 100x more entertaining than the Glee episode that will be broadcasted that same night. moque
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/12/2015, 1:20 pm

I'm thinking that any witty responses Chris does in the Paley Panel will surpass any of the scripted dialogue for Glee this year.  Razz

Having said that, I  still more than half expect him to cancel out due to NOEL obligations.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/13/2015, 1:55 pm

Just in case there were any lingering questions about the competency of the team running things BTS.

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 6 - Page 38 Tumblr_njp0lcjZiG1r9j23to1_500
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next