Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22

+27
mindschemez
Divalicious
kac
YaoiChick
Ireth
fantastica
opals
sjonnepon
Lottie2303
bayth
angelnessa
Porcelain
coxfire
brisallie
AnneNeville
valkeakuulas
MoviesAreLife
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
Georgette888
Ranwing
ChrisColferFan1
Buenos
ChrisColfersLightning
tanita_mors
ColferInspired
sheny
31 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 37 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22

Post  Glorfindel 3/19/2014, 11:38 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Was it really a Freudian slip?  Or did RIB have to backtrack after the fan reaction to the thought of Naya being gone? It seems odd that Lea omitted her a couple of times.  Once in an omission.  Two or three times isn't an omission.
It was 3 times: one time during the 100th episode interviews (with Kristin interviewing), and 2 times on that talk show (Ellen?).
No way that was a Freudian slip. (lol Naya: throw that shade)

My bet is on the backtracking after the backlash. Naya seemed to gloat too much saying she'll be back working on Glee this week: it was practically oozing through the letters in that interview.  suspectt
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 37 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22

Post  Glorfindel 3/19/2014, 11:39 am

5x13 promo:

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/19/2014, 11:42 am

Hmmmmmmm....

That is as close as I've seen any cast member shading another on Glee.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/19/2014, 12:00 pm

Chris Colfer on Writing Glee Episode: Expect 'Animals and the Elderly' (But No Miley Cyrus)

Just one day after TVLine broke the news that Chris Colfer will write a Season 6 episode of Glee, we caught up with the future scribe for some scoop on his highly anticipated creation — which will most definitely not involve twerking.

“I promise that it’s better than it sounds,” Colfer promised Tuesday night at Glee‘s 100th episode party in West Hollywood. ”I think we’re going to do something … with animals and the elderly. I kind of have this shot to do a really selfish episode, which if it was for me, I would probably have done a Miley Cyrus tribute episode. But I’m trying to do the best episode that I can, rather than do something selfish.”

Colfer said getting to write an episode was a “complete invitation,” one he never expected to receive.

“I’ve been asked in interviews if I ever wanted to write one, and I said, ‘Absolutely not because it was not my world,’” he explained. “I didn’t want to tamper with someone else’s image. Then they were like, ‘Here, come tamper.’”

Colfer also confirmed he’ll get to pick out the songs in his episode, though he admits his dream number (“a mashup of ‘Who Let the Dogs Out’ and ‘Jellicle Cats’”) probably won’t make the cut.

For now, Colfer is excited for fans to witness Kurt’s return to New York City — and all the Klaine drama that will come with it.

“He’s living in New York, working at the diner and Vogue, going through some ups and downs with his relationship,” he teased. As for Kurt and Blaine being in the same city, Colfer thinks that makes their relationship “a little more grown up. … It’s not so, like, ‘love letters.’”

tvline.com

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/19/2014, 12:05 pm

I've read the news about Naya, and I'm glad she's not leaving. BUT, do Lea had actually a Freudian slip? I could understand if that happens once, but three times? I personally don't believe this excuse. I got the impression that something happened, but then things got solved and that why she's filming again.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 3/19/2014, 12:09 pm

which if it was for me, I would probably have done a Miley Cyrus tribute episode.

Oh Chris, I love you but I don't know if I could have forgiven that... I think our musical tastes are yin and yang...
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/19/2014, 12:22 pm

^I'll just pretend he was merely kidding when he said that.   fanny2 

Colfer also confirmed he’ll get to pick out the songs in his episode, though he admits his dream number (“a mashup of ‘Who Let the Dogs Out’ and ‘Jellicle Cats’”) probably won’t make the cut.
Oh Chris, you have no idea how I would have loved that mash-up on the show.   ptdr

But yay!! He will be picking out the songs.  bounce
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/19/2014, 12:26 pm

haha a Miley Cyrus tribute episode, that would have been umm tacky. Unless he was considering the Hannah Montana days, which would have been more appropiate, but better?...not sure.

Ok seriously, I've the feeling Chris will add a Scissor Sisters song as he seems he loves that band.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/19/2014, 12:30 pm

A Miley Cyrus tribute would have been tongue in cheek...tonguue 

Wait what, or was he serious?  phr34r 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/19/2014, 12:40 pm

Buenos wrote:A Miley Cyrus tribute would have been tongue in cheek...tonguue 

I'm pretty sure it was tongue-in-cheek (and a little shade, lol), as he also mentions wanting something with animals and the elderly.  Razz
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/19/2014, 12:42 pm

Buenos wrote:A Miley Cyrus tribute would have been tongue in cheek...tonguue 

I don't think so he was serious...was he? What if Miley Cyrus is actually his guilty pleasure  Razz 
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 3/19/2014, 1:06 pm

coxfire wrote:
which if it was for me, I would probably have done a Miley Cyrus tribute episode.

Oh Chris, I love you but I don't know if I could have forgiven that... I think our musical tastes are yin and yang...

Edward my soulmate again, I was sideeying Chris so much while reading the quote  Razz 

I must say, the Naya drama is very entertaining to watch. I bet Naya was supposed to be off the show, the GA reaction was very negative. There is no way a coincidence that Lea mentioned three times the cast without naming Naya. Especially because Naya was part of the original NYC cast. I am very, very entertained and hope we get an updated Blind Item update  Twisted Evil 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/19/2014, 1:20 pm

honestly. does she have enough of decent good songs for a tribute ??? i don't know her songs at all except that wreaking ball one what was on glee and it keeps playing on radios here.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/19/2014, 2:07 pm

“I think that kind of came and went. They kind of address it briefly, but [Sam] is with Mercedes now, so mmm-hmm.”

— Lea on a Rachel and Sam romance

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/19/2014, 2:31 pm

Thank god Samchel is dead.

Samcedes I could live with, because I always thought she was the best pairing with Sam.  He can't be mentally retarded around her or she'll dump him a third time.

NGL, I loved that line at "Nationals."   phr34r
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/19/2014, 2:42 pm

“It’s not written yet, I’m in the process right now, but it’s 19. Episode 519.”

— Chris Colfer on the Glee episode he’s writing

“Unfortunately, [the fans] are going to get very upset because [Klaine] are going to go through some ups and downs in their relationship, and I know they always like it just to be at a very steady, steady level of happiness but they’re definitely going to be going through some ups and downs.”

— Chris Colfer on what’s coming up for Klaine

video

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/19/2014, 2:47 pm

So wait. Chris is writing episode 5x19? And their filming 5x17 now? Good to see Glee plans ahead and maps out the entire season in advance so that it makes sense.  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 37 Empty Video

Post  Kurt addict 3/19/2014, 2:48 pm

I don't know who the interviewer is, but I think she has a soft spot for Chris that was so cute
 Smile 
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/19/2014, 2:49 pm

So Chris does say he gets to pick the songs for the episode (5.19) he's penning which surprised me. 

NGL, if this leads to him writing more episodes in Season 6...

Damn you Chris Colfer, every-time I think I'm through, you pull me back in...!!
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt addict 3/19/2014, 2:51 pm

Lol Chris could pull me into anything lol wub 
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/19/2014, 2:56 pm

Seriously, if he does a decent job as I suspect, I want them to give him more writing gigs on Glee, it will look sooo nice on his resume.   Razz  Razz
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/19/2014, 2:58 pm

I know his episode of Glee, will be better written than the usual episode of Glee.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/19/2014, 3:02 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:I know his  episode of Glee,  will be better written than the usual  episode  of Glee.

You realize he's forcing you to have to watch an entire episode of Glee... Razz

He's forcing all of us, he's soo evil.!!
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/19/2014, 3:11 pm

Buenos wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:I know his  episode of Glee,  will be better written than the usual  episode  of Glee.

You realize he's forcing you to have to watch an entire episode of Glee... Razz

He's forcing all of us, he's soo evil.!!

Agree. It may be with the exception of Bash episode 15 the only episode this season of Glee I will be watching.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/19/2014, 3:43 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:Agree, I wish Eliot/Starchild was sticking around. If Blaine can have Sam as a best friend, why can't Kurt have Elliot/Starchild as a best friend?

because Adam L has much better things to do (better for his career, which is mainly music) than sticking around in this CW-rated show and singing cover songs.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next