Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22

+27
mindschemez
Divalicious
kac
YaoiChick
Ireth
fantastica
opals
sjonnepon
Lottie2303
bayth
angelnessa
Porcelain
coxfire
brisallie
AnneNeville
valkeakuulas
MoviesAreLife
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
Georgette888
Ranwing
ChrisColferFan1
Buenos
ChrisColfersLightning
tanita_mors
ColferInspired
sheny
31 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 20 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22

Post  ColferInspired 3/12/2014, 11:05 pm

New promo.

Don't know how to embed these, and I can't find a Youtube one yet.

Some are getting erotic overtones with Hummelberry.  phr34r  Razz 

http://actingjunkie.tumblr.com/post/79418013592/new-glee-5x12-promo
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 20 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22

Post  brisallie 3/12/2014, 11:44 pm

ColferInspired wrote:New promo.

Don't know how to embed these, and I can't find a Youtube one yet.

Some are getting erotic overtones with Hummelberry.  phr34r  Razz 

http://actingjunkie.tumblr.com/post/79418013592/new-glee-5x12-promo

erotic overtones? like what? Ok there's a clip, but it last a second, in which Rachel gets close to Kurt.

YT version

Last edited by brisallie on 3/13/2014, 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 3/13/2014, 12:11 am

Apparently some people can experience lust towards someone while in "love" with someone else, and that is acceptable, but touching Kurt (or singing with him) involves.sexual overtones. I mean, to us that makes sense to us, we see Chris as a gorgeous man, but Glee only sees him as an unacceptable kind of gay who must keep himself only for his more masculine counterpart. So.how.can they tout that there are erotic oovertones? Because it is usually Blaine fans who look for Kurt infidelity possibilities. Whatever. If I had the.chance to touch Kurt/Chris in a non-creepy way I would certainly take it. So Rachel did. That's just common sense

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/13/2014, 12:40 am

@Divalicious, is not only the fact of how someone who's not blaine dares to touch kurt, but I guess some klainers also dislike this as they have complained about the double-standard of Glee. So how Rachel is allowed to touch Kurt, but not Blaine?

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/13/2014, 1:46 am

valkeakuulas wrote:Since Glee has a very long eshtablished history in telling that Kurt doesn't attract attention in NY from the guys,

No, Episode  4.11 "Sadie Hawkins" the upperclassman Adam is clearly attracted to Kurt.  If anything the criticisms from both Klainers and Blainers was that Adam was borderline "creepy" with how he seemed to be stalking Kurt at NYADA. Rolling Eyes    I also thought that in "The Break Up" The Vogue guy seemed to be attracted to Kurt.

I rag on the writers as much as anyone, but what did definietly change in New York was Kurt being appreciated for his talent and looks, the Vogue people including Isabelle appreciated his fashion sense, the NYADA staff including Carmen loved his Winter Recital performance, he outvoted Rachel in the the Diva Off with his NYADA contemporaries to the point that even the sychophants were kissing up to him (and had voted for him), already mentioned Adam and Vogue guy found Kurt attractive so that criticism I don't find as accurate as far as Kurt in NY.   Even  Rachel's ex Brody seemed to have a nice casual vibe with Kurt.  

Kurt in NY was 180 from Kurt in Lima, Ohio in so many ways.

Also, even in Lima Chandler was clearly attracted to Kurt and even if for odd reasons, so was Karofsky.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/13/2014, 2:35 am

Buenos wrote:
valkeakuulas wrote:Since Glee has a very long eshtablished history in telling that Kurt doesn't attract attention in NY from the guys,

No, Episode  4.11 "Sadie Hawkins" the upperclassman Adam is clearly attracted to Kurt.  If anything the criticisms from both Klainers and Blainers was that Adam was borderline "creepy" with how he seemed to be stalking Kurt at NYADA. Rolling Eyes    I also thought that in "The Break Up" The Vogue guy seemed to be attracted to Kurt.

I rag on the writers as much as anyone, but what did definietly change in New York was Kurt being appreciated for his talent and looks, the Vogue people including Isabelle appreciated his fashion sense, the NYADA staff including Carmen loved his Winter Recital performance, he outvoted Rachel in the the Diva Off with his NYADA contemporaries to the point that even the sychophants were kissing up to him (and had voted for him), already mentioned Adam and Vogue guy found Kurt attractive so that criticism I don't find as accurate as far as Kurt in NY.   Even  Rachel's ex Brody seemed to have a nice casual vibe with Kurt.  

Also, even in Lima Chandler was clearly attracted to Kurt and even if for odd reasons, so was Karofsky.

Then we have the guy in the combat scene.

And there is a Hummelberry romantic ship. I did read one fic about them one day as a couple. It was quite sexual, and I did not feel weird reading it, though Kurt is canonically gay.

But I like Kurt as he is and prefer to read Kurtbastian or Kadam or Starkurt fics or Puckurt fics.  Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/13/2014, 3:28 am

I wouldn't pair Kurt with Rachel if he was straight or bi, she was the love of his brother's life and I don't like that kind of love triangles. Maybe if Rachel and Finn never dated and she was not so awful to Kurt like she is now and so many times before. With the way Rachel is treating Kurt right now she is not better than Blaine.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/13/2014, 3:40 am

Glee has trying for years to tell us that Kurt isn't attractive, but when I think in how many guys had felt attracted to Kurt (Karofsky, Chandler, Adam, Chase, Hot Santa), I wonder if we're the ones we're delusional and believe Kurt is interesting for those guys, or something is actually happening?

And now you're mentioning the combat guy, I might be wrong, but since Adam came in, I've the impression that if there's a guy who can be a threat for klaine, is because is interested on kurt, not blaine. Why not going after blaine?

@Sheny, I would have paired Kurt and Rachel though she was his brother's girlfriend, actually, and I may sound too cheesy, I think Finn would be happy if he sees Rachel is with his brother who's such an amazing person.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/13/2014, 3:55 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 20 Tumblr_n2d3z3zpLd1s57bimo3_r1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 20 Tumblr_n2d3z3zpLd1s57bimo2_500

Not really a spoiler, but this and E!Online's article give me hope she might be back on Glee soon.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/13/2014, 3:58 am

brisallie wrote:Glee has trying for years to tell us that Kurt isn't attractive, but when I think in how many guys had felt attracted to Kurt (Karofsky, Chandler, Adam, Chase, Hot Santa), I wonder if we're the ones we're delusional and believe Kurt is interesting for those guys, or something is actually happening?

And now you're mentioning the combat guy, I might be wrong, but since Adam came in, I've the impression that if there's a guy who can be a threat for klaine, is because is interested on kurt, not blaine. Why not going after blaine?

@Sheny, I would have paired Kurt and Rachel though she was his brother's girlfriend, actually, and I may sound too cheesy, I think Finn would be happy if he sees Rachel is with his brother who's such an amazing person.

Because in the real world guys would be be going after Kurt not Blaine, because like I have seen from gay guys on tumblr, Kurt is the attractive one, the interesting one, the sexy one. Blaine with his hair, clothes and personality would make any guy run away.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/13/2014, 3:59 am

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 20 Tumblr_n2d3z3zpLd1s57bimo3_r1_500

Not really a spoiler, but this and E!Online's article give me hope she might be back on Glee soon.

I hope she is back for episode 16.

If not, 17 at least.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/13/2014, 4:04 am

ColferInspired wrote:
sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 20 Tumblr_n2d3z3zpLd1s57bimo3_r1_500

I hope she is back for episode 16.

If not, 17 at least.

:(  I just saw a photo from the event she is still blonde  This guy obviously is color blind.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/13/2014, 5:05 am

^That's because she's not 'blonde' but now has light-brown hair. A lot of people associate 'blonde' with yellowish/beige hair (like Dianna's or Heather's hair), but on the  pics I've seen of Naya after she dyed her hair her hair is still quite dark: she has (light) brown hair now instead of black. So I never understood how people keep writing she's blonde in the first place.
And as this is a guy that got asks (on which the more subtle color shades are lost), I doubt he thinks she's blonde either.

Divalicious wrote:If I had the.chance to touch Kurt/Chris in a non-creepy way I would certainly take it.  So Rachel did.  That's just common sense
People are reading way too much into this (as usual in this fandom, lol).

As there have been spoilers that they're redoing the same choreography of 'Keep Holding On' I think that scene is probably Rachel dancing that routine with Kurt (as there was touching between Kurt and Quinn too in the original song). You can even see some others behind them doing the same:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 20 Tumblr_n2cscsei7A1shsgd2o1_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 20 Tumblr_m16ic59eQB1qgkj12o1_500

sheny wrote:I wouldn't pair Kurt with Rachel if he was straight or bi, she was the love of his brother's life and I don't like that kind of love triangles. Maybe if Rachel and Finn never dated and she was not so awful to Kurt like she is now and so many times before. With the way Rachel is treating Kurt right now she is not better than Blaine.
True.
But at least she's not wearing that awful gel helmet. I can't imagine someone being comfortable with having a partner with such greasy hair all the time. Mad
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/13/2014, 5:08 am

Were these here?

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 20 Tumblr_n2ceqsmzDk1ql1znmo1_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 20 Tumblr_n2d0dj2cDW1ql1znmo1_500
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 3/13/2014, 6:01 am

... but is Sam the sole cause of Kurt’s intensifying feelings of claustrophobia?
And Blaine begins to worry about the blossoming friendship between Kurt and his bandmate Elliott, leading Blaine to confront “Starchild” about his intentions towards his fiancée,
and forcing a decision about the future of Blaine and Kurt’s relationship.

I wonder if there won't be a decision regarding Kurt and Blaine living together, rather than the engagement, although I'd love it if the boys realized they should remain friends and keep it at that. That said, Eliott will sorely miss as Kurt's friend, I mean, in real life you do make friends after graduation, especially if you move out!

But no, according to RIB, you only date people you were with in HS, hang out with people you were with in HS, room with people you knew from HS... Waow, that's sad.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/13/2014, 6:42 am

coxfire wrote:But no, according to RIB, you only date people you were with in HS, hang out with people you were with in HS, room with people you knew from HS... Waow, that's sad.

Well yea, I'm sure Ryan Murphy has only had monogamous relationships in his life with people he knew in HS thirty odd years ago.

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/13/2014, 7:57 am

sheny wrote:
5.14 Extended Summary + Credits
OVERVIEW: Glee - 05 - New New York (01-Apr-2014(T))

Written by RYAN MURPHY
Directed by SANAA HAMRI

Having left Lima following graduation, Blaine, Sam and Artie join Rachel and Kurt in New York. While Kurt and Blaine begin to settle into their newfound domestic bliss, Kurt grows increasingly frustrated by the omnipresence of couch-surfing Sam…
Does this mean Sam is doing nothing in New York? Then how does he pay his part of the rent for the appartment? His parents are very poor, they won't be able to afford having their son hanging around idly in New York.
Is Blaine paying for Sam's share as well (as he has rich parents and Sam is his 'bro'), or is Sam living off of the generosity and hospitality of the Hudmels once again?

At least Santana was paying rent when she stayed in the Hummelberry loft.

And what a difference with Kurt when he went to New York: nowhere to live (no couch-surfing at a friend's place), no job, no education, all alone save for 1 friend, selling his car to pay for his expences of the first month.
But Kurt got himself an affordable appartment, a roommate and a job within a few weeks, and not long after that he got his education too, without just hanging around and feeling sorry for himself.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 3/13/2014, 8:18 am

Oh Glee, you make it so easy to not switch on again. I also am surprised how easy it is not to watch Glee anymore and to stop caring.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/13/2014, 8:23 am

To be fair, Santana just showed up at the loft without prior notice and was living there rent free initially.

Sam at least is friends with them, which was debatable with Santana.

We don't know if Sam is living in their living room because he can't afford to be completely on his own, as opposed to contributing nothing financially.   To be kind, Sam has limited abilities.

NGL a peeved and snarky Kurt complaining , ok BITCHING about Sam to Blaine for overstaying his welcome I can live with.   coool
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez 3/13/2014, 11:49 am

ColferInspired wrote:
Buenos wrote:

Then we have the guy in the combat scene.

And there is a Hummelberry romantic ship. I did read one fic about them one day as a couple. It was quite sexual, and I did not feel weird reading it, though Kurt is canonically gay.

But I like Kurt as he is and prefer to read Kurtbastian or Kadam or Starkurt fics or Puckurt fics.  Smile

and sexy santa!

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/13/2014, 12:08 pm

Yea Sexy Shirtless Santa may have been an opportunistic thief but in my head canon he certainly enjoyed fooling around with a frisky Kurt. It was only until Kurt refused to role play Rudolph that he tied Kurt up and became rough trade Santa.  phr34r 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/13/2014, 12:15 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 20 Tumblr_n2dqmoLL3T1r4ezfzo1_500
------------------------------------------------------------------------
They started filming at Time Square for episode 5x14, but it's just DC and Chord so far. There is music and dancers so that probably means another Blam duet.  dryy

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/13/2014, 12:45 pm

It could also just mean that the others are still in their trailers staying out of the cold. It's 25 degrees in NY right now, about 50 degrees colder than what the days have been like in LA lately.

But then again, I'm sure RIB will give Blam a great big song and dance number in honor of their arrival to suck the life out of in NY, so it could just be them.

Any word on the song yet?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/13/2014, 1:07 pm

One of the things I'm curious about is how the storylines will play out in NY with so few characters left there. Of course  we'll get Klaine, Hummelberry and Blam, but how does Artie fit in, will he get more scenes with Rachel now or say Kurt.  Amber Riley is vocal powerhouse, is she going to be a juke box or will they give her a developed SL, other than a potential Samecedes.

One thing I will say is Amber Riley seem to have a stronger presence on screen these days, more confident and relaxed.  While I doubt she can do heavy dramatic lifting she is crisper in her line readings so it will be interesting how she and Chord match up together.  He always seemed less rough around her character, softer and more empathetic even.

Now I know it's not popular here, but I am really looking forward to Klaine actually having a lot of scenes together to finally develop a realized  storyline.  For all the talk of them as a couple, one of the legitimate knocks is that they interact very very little.  Even last year in "The breakup" they had just a couple of scenes together face to face.  It's a couple of minutes of exposition, or talking to others about their relationship.   IN the past they would get minimum screentime  50 paces from each other before the show would veer off towards the other 10 characters it was servicing.   

The Rachel/Santana understudy SL, for example, with all that screen time and songs  is something Kurt/Blaine have NEVER had, so I want to see what happens if the show actually gives them some attention.  OF course it may  be careful what you wish for.  Razz 

The pessimist in me says  that the claustrophobia Kurt feels around Blaine results in staying engaged but Blaine moving out into another apartment , which could be both good or bad , but that is just a speculative guess on my part.  However if they are going to be an engaged couple, I actually want them living together and interacting on a fairly regular basis, so yeah, I do think that could be a good thing.  It looks as if Kurt finally starts questioning what being engaged entails.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/13/2014, 1:26 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:It could also just mean that the others are still in their trailers staying out of the cold.  It's 25 degrees in NY right now, about 50 degrees colder than what the days have been like in LA lately.

But then again, I'm sure RIB will give Blam a great big song and dance number in honor of their arrival to suck the life out of in NY, so it could just be them.  

Any word on the song yet?

I hear drums no singing, maybe it's just a dance number. 

ETA: The song is Best Day of My Life by American Authors.

------------------------------------------------------

Blaine is such an idiot, he is jelaous of Elliott and Kurt's relationship but at the same time he is doing this with Sam.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 20 Tumblr_n2du8spTjH1qaxxelo2_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 20 Tumblr_n2du8spTjH1qaxxelo3_250

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next