Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22

+27
mindschemez
Divalicious
kac
YaoiChick
Ireth
fantastica
opals
sjonnepon
Lottie2303
bayth
angelnessa
Porcelain
coxfire
brisallie
AnneNeville
valkeakuulas
MoviesAreLife
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
Georgette888
Ranwing
ChrisColferFan1
Buenos
ChrisColfersLightning
tanita_mors
ColferInspired
sheny
31 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 21 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22

Post  Jellyrolls 3/13/2014, 1:42 pm

Yay.  Blam in NY singing and running around like idiots.  Looks like they've grown up since leaving Lima. Blaine seems to be riding Sam for several seconds there.

Gotta love Blaine singing a song called "Best Day of My Life" with Sam. I'm sure all of Blaine's best days.

@buenos, I get where you are coming from about Klaine, but for me, I just can't stomach them knowing all Blaine has done to Kurt, and knowing that Blaine has never taken responsibility for his actions when it comes to how he treats Kurt.  They can have half the screentime to develop the relationship, and it will be meaningless if they don't make Blaine be a man and take responsibility for his mistakes.  That Kurt takes so much from Blaine, and always has to be the "big man" in the relationship to smooth things over doesn't work for me.

ETA: Plus, I'm really dreading Chris having Darren attached to him like a leach. Klaine will always be limited to what they can do for meaty storylines for them as a couple because Darren is an extremely limited actor who brings those he works with down. Chris can usually bring Darren up, but there are times when even Chris can't save Darren's horrible acting.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 21 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22

Post  sheny 3/13/2014, 1:51 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 21 Tumblr_n2dvsnKACB1qe476yo1_500

:(

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/13/2014, 1:51 pm

There are a lot of issues that should have Kurt legidimatly questioning his engagment once Blaine is in NY and they are living together (and I would love to see Burt's reaction to that news). First are the trust issues that have never been fully resolved. Kurt does love Blaine, but he's mentioned the cheating so often that it's pretty clear to me that the trust between them has not been rebuilt yet. That alone should be sending up red flags for Kurt, that he's agreed to marry someone who has already cheated on him and that he's worried about future infidelity. Given that Blaine has done really nothing to try to win back Kurt's trust (focusing just on winning Kurt), it's not an issue that should just be handwaved away.

The second issue that I'm seeing is Blaine's focus on his relationship with Kurt (now that he's got Kurt wearing his ring). Blaine focus in this ep seems to be 1) keeping any possible interlopers away from Kurt and 2) helping Sam get his career jumpstarted. This is problematic in a lot of ways. First we have Blaine's posessiveness, that he feels threatened by Kurt having a close friend that he spends a lot of time with who is another gay man. He feels threatened enough to "confront" Elliot about his intentions towards Kurt, as if it's his place to set boundaries when it's Kurt's to decide. Of course, it's ironic (in a sad, pathetic way) that the one who actually was unfaithful is the one constantly on alert to Kurt straying. I won't say that it's an abusive behavior, but it is a controlling one that doesn't bode well for a future relationship.

And then we have Sam... I'm not saying that Blaine can't have friends outside of Kurt, but his relationship with Sam isn't just two bros helping one another out. Blaine's crush on Sam lasted for months. Sam, right at the time that Blaine was shopping for an engagement ring, was making off the cuff comments about Blaine wanting to "do" him. I highly doubt that Kurt is aware of this past (not so past) crush and I doubt that he would be happy if did learn about it. And given how Sam expressed that he's not particularly close with Kurt, there is no reason for Kurt to want to allow Sam an indefinate stay on their couch. Sam is there only because Blaine wants to help his bro and Kurt is tolerating it. Right at the time when he and Blaine are supposed to be seeing if they can actually live together and build an adult life as a couple, they have this third wheel always there. And yeah... I'm sure that Kurt isn't going to be thrilled about the rent issue.

Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/13/2014, 1:55 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 21 Tumblr_n2dvtvbwd01r34efro1_500

Last edited by sheny on 3/13/2014, 1:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/13/2014, 1:55 pm

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 21 Tumblr_n2dvsnKACB1qe476yo1_500

what is exterior?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/13/2014, 1:58 pm

fantastica wrote:
sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 21 Tumblr_n2dvsnKACB1qe476yo1_500

what is exterior?

Doing a scene outside.

Frankly, I'm not upset about Chris not filming with Darren and Chord. In fact, the more scenes he does away from them, the better.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/13/2014, 2:00 pm

Ranwing wrote:
fantastica wrote:

what is exterior?

Doing a scene outside.

Frankly, I'm not upset about Chris not filming with Darren and Chord. In fact, the more scenes he does away from them, the better.

Lea is in NYC too and I was hoping for Hummelberry scene like those in 4x08 and 4x11.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/13/2014, 2:14 pm

Ranwing wrote:
fantastica wrote:

what is exterior?

Doing a scene outside.

Agree 100%.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/13/2014, 2:32 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 21 Tumblr_n2dxc1NSrt1r4gxc3o1_500

I can't believe they're wasting their time and money to go to NYC and film only Rachel and Blam scenes.  Rolling Eyes  I want Kurt, Mercedes and Artie.   :(

Last edited by sheny on 3/13/2014, 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 3/13/2014, 2:45 pm

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 21 Tumblr_n2dxc1NSrt1r4gxc3o1_500

I can't believe they're wasting their time and money to go NYC and film only Rachel and Blam scenes.  Rolling Eyes  I want Kurt, Mercedes and Artie.   :(

The executive producers/writers are really killing the show. They put the two least favorite characters - the reasons for declining viewership in the spotlight in NYC. I don't get it.  unsure 
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/13/2014, 2:54 pm

I'll be honest, I don't mind BLAM having adventures on their own, it doesn't really matter to me.  I don't expect Kurt to have the whole show and that is what the fast forward is for on my TV if if I don't like something .  Some fans don't like RAchel, others Santana,Blaine, Kurt, Hummelberry, etc, etc.   Fair enough.

As long as Kurt gets some focus, SL's and songs to sing in this stripped down NY CAST, I'm good.  Of course I may not like Kurt's SL's but I have to wait and see for that.

I cringe with what they have Rachel go through, but it is what it is.

The thing I notice is they make Sam completely inaccessible for Blaine by hooking him up with a female, so I actually expect Samcedes or another female LI for Sam fairly quickly.  It that has to happen , I prefer Samcedes because I thought that was the best "version" of Sam the show ever had.

Expecting Hummelberry scenes, Kurtcedes scenes, as well as Klaine, and I'm wishing for some Artie/Kurt scenes so we'll see.  I don't mind group numbers with these 4-5 characters because you no longer have the sucking up background of McKinley anymore.

NGL, I'm going to miss Santana, but I do notice but Blaine and Sam are more bearable with other characters in NY , including Kurt.

Realistically not expecting a well written show at this point, but ANYTHING is an improvement over the absolute disaster that was McKinley  for most Season 4/5. 
That nightmare had Kurt reduced to few minutes a show and hardly any singing.  All ready you can see a huge differnce in how much KUrt sings, this is the MOST he's sang ever on the show for consecutive episodes.    When was the last time Kurt sang in 9 out of 10 episodes.  NEVER.  So yea, I'm not going to bitch too much YET.

For now, I'm good.   coool

Last edited by Buenos on 3/13/2014, 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/13/2014, 2:54 pm

So, wait, Chris is the only one not in NY right? We know that Darren, Chord, and Lea are there. And if memory serves me correctly, both Amber and Kevin talked about going to NY as well, right? (I just looked at Kevin's twitter, and he said he was in Connecticut this morning, but there was also a couple of tweets between him and Brooke Lipton that made it sound like he would be seeing her in NY soon).

Brooke Lipton also tweeted a picture of herself with Darren and Chord today as well.

And now Joaquin is having the time of his life with Darren, Chord, and Lea?

I posted on snark and bark a couple of weeks ago that it was embarrassing how Darren and Chord were starting to tweet about being around Lea. Now Joaquin is tweeting about having the time of his life with Blamchel? I wonder if they are seriously starting to tout them as a trio to really set up the whole Sam/Rachel thing.  vomir 

RIB and Fox are just complete idiots. Why continue to push Blam when they are a huge part of why viewers left in droves the past year and a half? RIB and Fox really don't see what really lead to the problems they are having? Or maybe they just reached a point where they believe only the blam fans are watching.

I always said I would watch the show as long as Chris is on it, but it's going to be a lot more difficult than I ever expected.

Gosh, I wish I could be a fly on the wall on set, and also when the cast are with their friends/families just to see what they say about what really goes on on that set.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/13/2014, 2:59 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 21 Tumblr_n2dzajK9181ql1znmo1_500
@277PAPSTV @msleamichele Filming #Glee in NYC. Driving down 5th Avenue

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/13/2014, 3:14 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:So, wait, Chris is the only one not in NY right?  We know that Darren, Chord, and Lea are there.  And if memory serves me correctly, both Amber and Kevin talked about going to NY as well, right?  (I just looked at Kevin's twitter, and he said he was in Connecticut this morning, but there was also a couple of tweets between him and Brooke Lipton that made it sound like he would be seeing her in NY soon).  
I don't see what's the big deal if Chris gets there a day later. 

Certainly don't expect him in every scene with every character.  For example, I'm sure there will be scenes with Kurt and Rachel where Blam is not there.  Their relationship is just as vital to the show as Blam so in fairness, I don't think it's reasonable to expect Blam to magically disappear.

I'll be honest, I read complaints about Kurt with Blam, I read complaints about Kurt without Blam, I read complaints about possible Samchel, to me they are going to have a finite number of characters interacting with each other.  IF you have BLAM, you may have less Klaine, so I think there is no pleasing everyone.  If there's BLAM but also Kurtcedes or Kurt/Artie TBH I'm good. I'm confident with Kurt/Chris interacting with any other character he will more than hold his own.

From all appearances it seems that Chris has been filming a lot so I don't see any panic because one day he's not in NY, for all we know he wasn't needed the first day, it happens.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/13/2014, 3:45 pm

I also believe are taking too seriously that Chris isn't in NY at this moment, he could get a day later, we only have to wait for someone to confirm or deny that.

I've to confess that I don't want blam having so much focus in NY, but sadly I've also realized that will be inevitable, and instead of feeling awful for that, I'll try to enjoy those scenes that Kurt has with other people, hopefully he has. I don't know, at this point I'm trying to not feel outraged about glee, I'm trying to not care, if not I will have lots of headaches.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/13/2014, 4:01 pm

All Chris not being in NY means is that he's not filming any exterior shots and won't be in a specific scene. THey wanted footage of Rachel tooling around in her limo (which still has me chuckling since no producer is going to plunk down a perk like that for a no-name 19 year old actress) and Sam and Blaine being bros in Times Square. It's not enough for me to get worked up over.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/13/2014, 4:12 pm

And if anything, the scene of Blaine and Sam horsing around in Times Square (while Kurt is either working or at school) will certainly feed into Kurt's feelings of not being happy with how things stand between him and Blaine. Again, not that Blaine can't have friends and spend them with them away from Kurt, but if he's focused more on Sam than he is on his fiance? Yeah... that would give Kurt plenty of reason to be upset.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 3/13/2014, 4:15 pm

bayth wrote:
sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 21 Tumblr_n2dxc1NSrt1r4gxc3o1_500

I can't believe they're wasting their time and money to go NYC and film only Rachel and Blam scenes.  Rolling Eyes  I want Kurt, Mercedes and Artie.   :(

The executive producers/writers are really killing the show.  They put the two least favorite characters - the reasons for declining viewership in the spotlight in NYC.  I don't get it.  unsure 

But at least they are themselves having the time of their life! Screw the audience!  Laughing 

I feel I've said it already hundred times, but Sedillo is really annoying with his tweets....always...
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/13/2014, 4:19 pm

blam maybe the least favorite of ours, but they are definitely the most favorite of murphy's because they give him hard-ons and they both SUCK!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/13/2014, 4:21 pm

It's one shooting day.

It's one shooting day.

It's one shooting day.

It's one shooting day.

It's one shooting day.

It's one shooting day.

Even as a Kurt fan, I dont' realistically expect him on set for every day and for every scene.  For all we know Chris  requested a day off, for goodness sake.

So Blaine and Sam have a scene or number together, maybe with Rachel.

Once again,

It's one shooting day.

I feel much better!   Razz
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/13/2014, 4:29 pm

I think that people are upset because this is one of the rare occasions where they're actually filming in NY instead of on the soundstage and Chris isn't there. I know that it's only one day, but I would rather see him having great scenes doing stuff at NYADA or on his own rather than have him trailing after Blam like he's the third wheel. I think that there are also a lot of worries about Kurt's already too limited position in the NY storyline being further reduced in favor of that never ending pool of suck.

So long as Chris is filming something good himself, I don't honestly care about the exterior scenes because I'll be fastfowarding through them.

Last edited by Ranwing on 3/13/2014, 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/13/2014, 4:33 pm

Ranwing wrote:I think that people are upset because this is one of the rare occasions where they're actually filming in NY instead of on the soundstage and Chris isn't there. I know that it's only one day, but I would rather see him having great scenes doing stuff at NYADA or on his own rather than have him trailing after Blam like he's the third wheel.

I agree 100%.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/13/2014, 4:35 pm

Ranwing wrote:I think that people are upset because this is one of the rare occasions where they're actually filming in NY instead of on the soundstage and Chris isn't there. I know that it's only one day, but I would rather see him having great scenes doing stuff at NYADA or on his own rather than have him trailing after Blam like he's the third wheel.

Yup, I mean do people really want Kurt in alot of Blam scenes?  I realize they are all going to hang out together, but I  don't expect everyone to be in every scene together.   Even if it's a scene with Rachel, Blaine and Sam I honestly don't see what is so horrible about that.  The last time they filmed in NY it was for Rachel and "Love, Love, Love" and she filmed by herself, so I dunno, it's not like Kurt has to be in every NY locale shoot.   He and Mike and Darren shooted in the scenes in Glee, Actually and Lea was excluded that time.

I just don't see why it's such a huge deal.  coool   It appears they are all going to be filming in NY this week, including Chris  so to me its' sort of a moot point.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/13/2014, 4:37 pm

I'm not concerned about Chris being in every scene with every character. I know that isn't going to happen, and I know we have gotten a lot of spoilers about Kurt. I just think it's odd that it sounds like everyone except Chris is there right now if the other five are in NY now (or scheduled to be in NY). I'm not worried about his place on the show or anything. I just think it's weird that we have the other five cast members, and all the crew there, and we're getting reports of Chris not shooting exterior and not being in NY. Maybe he will be there tomorrow or something. Just seems to me that if they are making that much effort to have everyone else out there, why not take advantage and film a few more scenes out there for the rest of the season (like they did last season when they shot scenes for multiple episodes).

To me, seeing these gifs is not setting things up right for the all NY stuff. If they are going to be having Blam running around and acting like idiots in NY, it's not really changing the show at all (just cutting down the size of the cast). Because one of the biggest problems they had with the split narrative is that it really was like two different shows--silly nonsense at McKinley, and more mature stuff in NY. Having Blam run around like idiots, Blaine being annoyingly jealous, and Sam being a lazy and unfocused couch surfer isn't going to mesh any better than McKinley did.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next