Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22

+27
mindschemez
Divalicious
kac
YaoiChick
Ireth
fantastica
opals
sjonnepon
Lottie2303
bayth
angelnessa
Porcelain
coxfire
brisallie
AnneNeville
valkeakuulas
MoviesAreLife
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
Georgette888
Ranwing
ChrisColferFan1
Buenos
ChrisColfersLightning
tanita_mors
ColferInspired
sheny
31 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 22 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22

Post  Buenos 3/13/2014, 4:46 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I'm not concerned about Chris being in every scene with every character.  I know that isn't going to happen, and I know we have gotten a lot of spoilers about Kurt.  I just think it's odd that it sounds like everyone except Chris is there right now if the other five are in NY now (or scheduled to be in NY).  I'm not worried about his place on the show or anything.  I just think it's weird that we have the other five cast members, and all the crew there, and we're getting reports of Chris not shooting exterior and not being in NY.  Maybe he will be there tomorrow or something.  Just seems to me that if they are making that much effort to have everyone else out there, why not take advantage and film a few more scenes out there for the rest of the season (like they did last season when they shot scenes for multiple episodes).  

To me, seeing these gifs is not setting things up right for the all NY stuff.  If they are going to be having Blam running around and acting like idiots in NY, it's not really changing the show at all (just cutting down the size of the cast).  Because one of the biggest problems they had with the split narrative is that it really was like two different shows--silly nonsense at McKinley, and more mature stuff in NY.  Having Blam run around like idiots, Blaine being annoyingly jealous, and Sam being a lazy and unfocused couch surfer isn't going to mesh any better than McKinley did.
Jellyrolls believe me I'm not trying to minimize the concern, but a lot of times we don't have the setup for what is being filmed.   WE don't even know if RAchel is actually filming with Blaine and Sam or if she's just running around in the limo car.   My point is having separate actors in scenes isn't a split narrative perse, it's just that it' means some characters are interacting and others are not.  If I hear, for example,that Kurt had an exclusive scene with Mercedes I'm not going to think "split narrative" but simply those are two characters who might gravitate towards each other in  a story line.  Mature in NY doesn't mean they are going to give up the silly hijinks when it comes to Blam, I just dont' that's realistic. Now it appears that all the characters do react to Kurt's bashing so I think that it's  not all silly juvenile stuff or Blaine or Sam in NY, which I think is your concern, no?

I'm wondering if this is one of the last scenes for Episode 5.14.  A little late but I gave up on Glee scheduling.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 22 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/13/2014, 4:56 pm

fantastica wrote:blam maybe the least favorite of ours, but they are definitely the most favorite of murphy's because they give him hard-ons and they both SUCK!

Agree, I dislike Blam  even more than  I do Klaine.  The   more scenes Kurt  has  without  Blaine and especially  Blaine and Sam  the better  in  my opinion. I  wish Elliot/Starchild  was sticking around I would love to have scenes with Just Kurt and Elliot/Starchild having fun as friends  in NYC.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/13/2014, 5:01 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 22 Tumblr_n2e3rzosBb1qhvuz6o1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 22 Tumblr_n2e3rzosBb1qhvuz6o4_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 22 Tumblr_n2e3rzosBb1qhvuz6o6_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 22 Tumblr_n2e3rzosBb1qhvuz6o3_1280Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 22 Tumblr_n2e3rzosBb1qhvuz6o2_1280Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 22 Tumblr_n2e3rzosBb1qhvuz6o5_1280
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 22 Tumblr_n2e3rzosBb1qhvuz6o7_1280
Filming "Don’t Stop Believing"

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/13/2014, 5:05 pm

Anybody guess what group song these are from?

ETA:
Sorry, spoke too song, "Don't stop Beleiving".

I like that there is at least  one last ORIGNAL Glee performers moment for that song.   Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz
minus one person of course... :(
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/13/2014, 5:39 pm

So does this mean that Blaine was replaced by Mercedes on DSB after all?  unsure 
Or do he and Will (who was also reported singing on DSB come in later in the song to sing a solo part:

Anyway, this might mean that either Chris or Kevin get to sing Cory's solos.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/13/2014, 5:54 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 22 Tumblr_n2e3rzosBb1qhvuz6o4_500

No matter who sings Cory's part I hope Finn/Finchel fans will be respectful and won't send Chris/Kevin hate or start complaining how awful he is compared to Cory. I'm totally expecting such behaviour from some people.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/13/2014, 6:24 pm

sheny wrote:No matter who sings Cory's part I hope Finn/Finchel fans will be respectful and won't send Chris/Kevin hate or start complaining how awful he is compared to Cory. I'm totally expecting such behaviour from some people.
Oh, I expect that too (with Glee there's always at least 1 fandom complaining, and usually several, lol), but I don't care if that means Chris or Kevin get to sing.  fanny2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 3/13/2014, 6:33 pm

sheny wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 22 Tumblr_n2e3rzosBb1qhvuz6o4_500

No matter who sings Cory's part I hope Finn/Finchel fans will be respectful and won't send Chris/Kevin hate or start complaining how awful he is compared to Cory. I'm totally expecting such behaviour from some people.

I'm actually thinking most Cory fans won't have a problem with Chris, Kevin, or even Mark singing his part. I don't think they'd be thrilled with Darren or Chord on the part.
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/13/2014, 7:14 pm

"Original" versus newer members was a sore subject in Season 4 when the Noobs came along and many Originals were let go. However at this point Glee has been stripped down (Noobs gone!) and Blaine and Chord are in their 4th year on the show so they are as much of the show as anyone IMO.

While I wouldn't prefer for them to be singing lead on "Don't Stop Believing" because I think that is such an iconic song associated when the show first started, I do think they're old members too.

NGL, Will is not an original but I would love if he sang Finn's lead verses...it would make me tear me up because back in the day the show was much about Will as the kids..

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/13/2014, 8:16 pm

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 22 Tumblr_n2e3rzosBb1qhvuz6o1_500

I'm already having sad feelings, Cory should had been there :( and I'm glad if Chris or Kevin sing his lines, actually I wan't both to sing them together Smile please.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/13/2014, 9:12 pm

sheny wrote:

Actually no.

I follow a couple of Cory fans and they have said if Chris sings Cory's lines, Cory would be happy. But if it was Darren, they would not be.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/13/2014, 9:29 pm

I don't get how the Blam number being filmed is somehow tied to their being new in the city. If 5.14 is a flash forward and it's now the dead of winter, than it's just some production number in Times Square. It seems NY Glee has everybody already in NY for months. RAchel has been on tour, Kurt and Blaine are in NYADA classes, etc, etc.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/13/2014, 9:52 pm

Buenos wrote:I don't get how the Blam number being filmed is somehow tied to their being new in the city.  If 5.14 is a flash forward and it's now the dead of winter, than it's just some production number in Times Square.  It seems NY Glee has everybody already in NY for months.  RAchel has been on tour, Kurt and Blaine are  in NYADA classes, etc, etc.

Good point. So, it's suddenly winter, and Klaine have been living together with Sam on their couch for a few months, and Blam are still running around acting like idiots.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 3/13/2014, 10:01 pm

I am terrible with posting screen grabs, but a fan on Twitter said that she saw Chris and Kevin out and about. Also, someone from production said they couldn't say who was shooting when, but If people were to look, Saturday would be a better day.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/13/2014, 10:14 pm

M&M wrote:I am terrible with posting screen grabs, but a fan on Twitter said that she saw Chris and Kevin out and about. Also, someone from production said they couldn't say who was shooting when, but If people were to look, Saturday would be a better day.

I'm glad to hear that Chris is confirmed to be in NY. I was just nervous because he was the only one I hadn't heard confirmation about it (and then saw the tweet by someone saying he wasn't in NY).

I'm also glad that Kurt wasn't anywhere near the Blam shooting today. I hope that they minimize Kurt's time with Blam.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/13/2014, 10:23 pm

I hope we get Kartie scenes.

I am glad Chris isn't with Darren and Chord.  Smile 

And please, please, some Kurtcedes as well.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/13/2014, 10:31 pm

The less scenes Chris has with Darren and Chord the better in my opinion. I would like a Kurtcedes scene or two. I also don't mine Kartie scenes. I would rather have those scenes than Klaine scenes and especially Kurt in Blam scenes.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/13/2014, 10:35 pm

If poor Kurt can't have Elliott as a friend, then let him have Artie as a friend instead.

Then we can have Kartie duets.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/13/2014, 10:38 pm

ColferInspired wrote:If poor Kurt can't have Elliott as a friend, then let him have Artie as a friend instead.

Then we can have Kartie duets.

Agree, and if Blaine get's upset about it I hope instead of ending his friendship with Artie Kurt calls off the wedding and totally end things with Blaine.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/14/2014, 4:48 am

And Blaine begins to worry about the blossoming friendship between Kurt and his bandmate Elliott, leading Blaine to confront “Starchild” about his intentions towards his fiancée, and forcing a decision about the future of Blaine and Kurt’s relationship.

From all accounts this Kurt/Elliot friendship will have been on for at least 6 months. In all this time  Blaine couldn't talk to, oh I don't know, maybe his  fiancé Kurt, about his insecurities and worries?

Confronting the third party just reeks of insecurity and neediness to me.

Blaine to Kurt in Season 3"Whitney": "Talk to me, but don't cheat on me".

So much for the vaunted communication between engaged soul mates. coool 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 3/14/2014, 5:17 am

Buenos wrote:

I always found this the most hypocritical thing he ever said. Blaine was the one who didn't talk to Kurt about his concerns regarding Kurt's departure to NY, decided unilateraly to withdraw from the relationship with no explanations to Kurt at all, and after that he is surprised his boyfriend seeks attention elsewhere? to paraphrase him "if you have concerns Blaine, talk to Kurt, but don't make him feel like you don't care anymore".

This character is such a whiner, and he gets a pass at all the shitty things he does by making heart eyes and having people commiserate. Knowing these writers, It'll end up with Eliott telling Blaine he is so fantastic there is no way Kurt woud even look at anyone else, becuse Blaine is so perfect and all that.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/14/2014, 5:53 am

coxfire wrote:
Buenos wrote:

I always found this the most hypocritical thing he ever said. Blaine was the one who didn't talk to Kurt about his concerns regarding Kurt's departure to NY, decided unilateraly to withdraw from the relationship with no explanations to Kurt at all, and after that he is surprised his boyfriend seeks attention elsewhere? to paraphrase him "if you have concerns Blaine, talk to Kurt, but don't make him feel like you don't care anymore".

This character is such a whiner, and he gets a pass at all the shitty things he does by making heart eyes and having people commiserate. Knowing these writers, It'll end up with Eliott telling Blaine he is so fantastic there is no way Kurt woud even look at anyone else, becuse Blaine is so perfect and all that.

Great post I agree. If it were up to be Kurt would call off the engagement. Especially if Blaine demands Kurt he ends his friendship with Elliott. But it won't happen though. :angry:  I hope Kurt and Elliott remains friends. I hope Kurt does not end his friendship with Elliott for Blaine. I can't believe I use to kind of like Blaine in season 2 and part of season 3.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/14/2014, 7:48 am

M&M wrote:I am terrible with posting screen grabs, but a fan on Twitter said that she saw Chris and Kevin out and about. Also, someone from production said they couldn't say who was shooting when, but If people were to look, Saturday would be a better day.
Here's the screencap (I can't make them either, but ccn can  Wink) :

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 22 Tumblr_n2ei8b9vXP1qe476yo1_500
I'm glad Chris is in NY too, and filming with Kevin!

coxfire wrote:
Buenos wrote:

This, so much this.

And with these new spoilers of Blam piggy-back riding and Blaine going behind Kurt's back to Elliot: these writers can't be that dumb to not realize how needy and whiny, and hypocrytical they continu to make Blaine, now can they?

I can imagine RIB making mistakes when it comes to canon's history (like the mentioned "Talk to me" in connection to Blaine's own shitty behaviour later when he cheated), but so many people (fans and media) have reported on that and called RIB/Blaine out on it that it seems unlikely the writers aren't aware of this. But instead of either fixing those continuity errors or just 'forgetting' them they go even further with that same characterisation and hypocrisy for Blaine, over and over again. It just doesn't make sense.

If this was another show (a better written one) I'd say that this was leading somewhere, that Kurt would eventually break up with Blaine over this, maybe even the show going all the way with labelling it an abusive relationship.
But to me it seems that RIB are making Blaine even more insufferable every episode with the sole purpose of agonizing and alienating the fans, both Kurtsies and (sane) Klainers, like they're playing a game of "How full can we blow the balloon before it bursts?". Someone described it on tumblr as still being convinced it is some long term social study on how much manipulation and abuse some people (teenage girls) will allow themselves to be subjected to when they're infatuated by love.
It's baffling.  Shocked

One other thing: they will steal Artie's laptop in 5x14, and Kurt gets beaten up in 5x15. Besides the ugly fact that this is happening to the (arguably) 2 socially 'weakest' people (the wheel chair kid and the effeminate gay) left in the show:
Kurt and Rachel have been living in New York for about a year and a half, even iving in a shady neighbourhood where Kurt can see drugdeals go down, and yet nothing ever happened to them (luckily). Plus from what I've read and experienced myself New York is a relative safe place to live (except for some districts).
But now they have 2 violent encounters in 2 back to back episodes. Really, Glee?  Evil or Very Mad
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/14/2014, 7:59 am

Glorfindel wrote:
But now they have 2 violent encounters in 2 back to back episodes. Really, Glee?  Evil or Very Mad

Obviously for RIB mature storylines mean more dramatic and violent storylines.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/14/2014, 8:08 am

But it is Kurt's choice to enter that alley and help this person.

He could have called the police, and yelled out he did and the attackers might have run away, saving the guy this way.

What Kurt does is brave, but still dangerous. For all he knows they could of had guns or knives.

Kurt puts himself at risk and gets injured in the process.

From my point of view this is realistic and shows how much Kurt cares about people, even going to the aid of stranger.

With Artie it is not his choice. He is targeted.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next