Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22

+27
mindschemez
Divalicious
kac
YaoiChick
Ireth
fantastica
opals
sjonnepon
Lottie2303
bayth
angelnessa
Porcelain
coxfire
brisallie
AnneNeville
valkeakuulas
MoviesAreLife
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
Georgette888
Ranwing
ChrisColferFan1
Buenos
ChrisColfersLightning
tanita_mors
ColferInspired
sheny
31 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22

Post  ColferInspired 3/4/2014, 11:55 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 5 Tumblr_n1xyguIQ8S1qaxxelo2_500

There is another one, but I didn't want to post it as this one is a lot better.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 5 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22

Post  Buenos 3/4/2014, 11:59 pm

Puck!!!!!     wub wub wub

All my babies are back....

Mike ....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  partof the best fucking class of McKinley boys, Tina is just a loco hopeless wretch/bitch..

Seriously...Mike is back!!

I sobbing....I die...I dead....
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/5/2014, 1:45 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 5 Tumblr_n1y1gkyhIw1r4ezfzo1_500

1. I Love LA (Glee Cast Version)
  2. Vacation (Glee Cast Version)
  3. Mr. Roboto / Counting Stars (Glee Cast Version feat. Skylar Astin)
  4. More Than a Feeling (Glee Cast Version)
  5. America (Glee Cast Version)
  6. I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For (Glee Cast Version)

Sleep

Counting Stars and I Still Haven't Found What I am Looking For, I love, but given Artie won't get a solo, and Tina's with Blarren, and that we are just getting a two minute scene with Kurtana, I will be downloading but not watching until maybe mid year.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/5/2014, 9:08 am

ColferInspired wrote:They don't have McKinley so I don't think there will be a party of any sort, if they are putting a lot of effort in this episode as it appears at the moment.

This effects everyone.

I am still thinking they are going for another Grilled Cheesus, and go for emotional impact.

Unless someone thinks throwing a party for Kurt is a good idea, so there could be that, to give him something else much happier after the bashing.  saispa
It could be that the bash party happens before the actual bashing of Kurt (and possibly Russ too). A nice, funny feel-good lead in so the (literally) kick in the gut later has even more impact.  dryy

Like they had 'Only the Good Die Young' before Burt's heartattack in 'Grilled Cheesus', fcs.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 3/5/2014, 12:20 pm

I bet they are going to leave Kurt lying on the alley as a cliffhanger and that Tested is just a way to show others reactions: in hospital, McKinley etc. Was the battered Kurt scene by the memorial flowers with Blaine really for Bash, could it have been already for the end of Tested?

I'd hate to see yet another entire episode where everyone else gets to react except the person who it has happened to.

And the more I think about this, the more stupid this kind of thing is for Glee because they never follow up their crap. A severe attack leaves marks, mental and physical, for a long time and it doesn't matter how strong Kurt is, no way is he just able to brush this kind of thing aside. *Sigh*
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/5/2014, 12:35 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:I bet they are going to leave Kurt lying on the alley as a cliffhanger and that Tested is just a way to show others reactions: in hospital, McKinley etc. Was the battered Kurt scene by the memorial flowers with Blaine really for Bash, could it have been already for the end of Tested?
Shit, I never thought of that.  Shocked 
That would be a horrible cliffhanger indeed.

I'd hate to see yet another entire episode where everyone else gets to react except the person who it has happened to.
Fortunately we already know of at least 1 scene of Burt and Kurt, but we'll have to see if that's most there is for Kurt.

And the more I think about this, the more stupid this kind of thing is for Glee because they never follow up their crap. A severe attack leaves marks, mental and physical, for a long time and it doesn't matter how strong Kurt is, no way is he just able to brush this kind of thing aside. *Sigh*
Yup. Like Quinn 'forgetting' she had a baby for a year, or dancing again at Nationals after  being paralyzed. Or feeling like dying after being cheated on and then joking about it barely 6 months later.  Mad
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 3/5/2014, 12:49 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
valkeakuulas wrote:I bet they are going to leave Kurt lying on the alley as a cliffhanger and that Tested is just a way to show others reactions: in hospital, McKinley etc. Was the battered Kurt scene by the memorial flowers with Blaine really for Bash, could it have been already for the end of Tested?
Shit, I never thought of that.  Shocked 
That would be a horrible cliffhanger indeed.

A serious, real cliffhanger they could sell the shit out off. I mean only the hardcore fans saw the pictures of Kurt alive by the memorial flowers. In three weeks none of the released PR crap won't mention those photos and FOX might sell these two episodes to the general audience with the presumption that it's unclear if Kurt will make out alive it at all.

Actually if I'd write or produce a TV show, I would endanger a loved character for a cliffhanger but in seriousness even this might not for work for them anymore.

I will bet on a little money if Kurt's life is the cliffhanger they will promote it with insane amount of articles with every possible entertainment journalist and story they can buy.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/5/2014, 2:30 pm

http://www.eonline.com/news/517483/spoiler-chat-scoop-on-glee-once-upon-a-time-arrow-girls-and-more

Beth: Any NYC-related Glee scoop?
We'll be meeting two of Arties' new classmates at film school later in the season, including the way artsy redhead Vanessa, who is your stereotypical "existential" college co-ed, and Jessica, a hot punk rocker.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/5/2014, 3:59 pm

"So right now [Glee’s] going to New York, all of the stories are in—I’m kind of on vacation right now. The next four or five episodes are all New York."

— Jane Lynch

So she's not popping up in NY this season.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/5/2014, 4:08 pm

"We wrap “Glee” in May, and then we start Season 6 in July."

— Lea Michele

May I add she looked fantastic on Jimmy Fallon.  wub wub wub wub 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/5/2014, 4:13 pm

^That doesn't leave much time for outside projects.  :( 

Oh, and since noone posted it yet, the 5x11 promo:

They're spending about a third of the actual promo on the 100th episode.  moque
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/5/2014, 4:30 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^That doesn't leave much time for outside projects.  :( 

First thing I thought of , but Lea babbles alot on these shows/interviews so I hardly consider her a reliable source for shooting schedules on Glee.

They're spending about a third of the actual promo on the 100th episode.  moque
It's clear they've written off "Nationals" as a loss leader so to speak. A filler episode on steroids.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/5/2014, 4:37 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^That doesn't leave much time for outside projects.  :( 

Sounds pretty typical, really.  They will probably finish shooting early in May, and start shooting in late July, so they should have close to three months.  Seems like they usually wrap in early May, and start shooting in early August. Maybe they are moving the start date up date so they can finish shooting sooner (i.e. be done in March or April next year).

They'll have plenty of time for other projects in about 14 months when Glee is completely done less (if they don't cancel it sooner).
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/5/2014, 4:49 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 5 Tumblr_n1z9k1VbYd1r4ezfzo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/5/2014, 7:41 pm

I am happy that Artie is finally getting a storyline.  Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 3/5/2014, 8:45 pm

From the pic Chris just tweeted, which I am unable to post atm, it is he who is in the stage combat scene.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/5/2014, 8:46 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 5 Photo_31
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/5/2014, 9:04 pm

That Combat training scene, looks like it is Kurt.

Look what Chris instagrammed.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 5 Tumblr_n1zl05qZ0I1qe476yo1_500
hrhchriscolfer: Just another Wednesday… #FunSais

Thank you so much Chris.

Sai swords, and he is going to be using them.  bounce 

To do this he is saying to watch, like those other times he has tweeted.

So, we are getting some guy finally flirting with Kurt.  bounce 

And shirtless Kurt.

Wait for the meltdown from K(B)lainers.

He did this on purpose.  ptdr
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/5/2014, 9:09 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 5 Photo_31

Wait for K(B)lainers to erupt.

I so happy that finally they are acknowledging that Kurt is attractive.

Chris did this in purpose, because he put Wednesday matching up with the spoiler.

I just love him even more right now.  wub
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/5/2014, 9:41 pm

The most important thing to me is that Kurt isn't physically impaired by the alley attack if he's doing swordplay by Episode 5.16.   I half feared a SL of Kurt blinded or in a wheelchair, being Season 3 "Quinned".

Agreed Chris is "evil", but I already knew that.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/5/2014, 9:43 pm

Lol, Chris is so clever when it comes to these things.  wub

I don't agree with the theory that he did this just because there will be a guy flirting with Kurt and he wants us to know that, but I do believe he wants us to know it's Kurt in the stage combat class, not Blaine.
(Are the Blarrenstans freaking out yet?) 

When Chris is excited for something that happens on the show, then so am I.  neutre

I don't really dare hope, but it really seems that the focus is shifting once the show moves to New York fulltime. It really is a pity that it'll probably be too late for the ratings to get better.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 3/5/2014, 9:43 pm

Last edited by bayth on 3/5/2014, 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/5/2014, 9:44 pm

Call me crazy, but if the weapons class is for Kurt (and now we've got great evidence that it will be), the show seems to be heavily implying that Kurt is somewhat popular at NYADA. Or at least, well respected by his classmates. Between his spectacular off the cuff performance at Winter Showcase (where he could very well have won had he been a student and eligible to compete), his victory at Midnight Madness and now the growing success of his band (the crowd during the performance in Trio certainly showed that they had gained something of a following), Kurt is doing really well for himself there. Now he gets an admirer in his stage combat class.

What I can see happening is Blaine coming in and having to struggle somewhat for notice, while Kurt is finally getting the praise and notice that he's always deserved. They're certainly dropping enough anvils with Blaine's awareness that he often just gets things without any challenge. So now he's coming to NYADA and fighting for attention while his fiancé is a reigning star.

Yeah... I know that it's all speculation on my part now but... BRING IT ON!!!!
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/5/2014, 9:53 pm

That Instagram.

Two words.

Fuck, Chris.

tonguue 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/5/2014, 9:57 pm

Ranwing wrote:Call me crazy, but if the weapons class is for Kurt (and now we've got great evidence that it will be), the show seems to be heavily implying that Kurt is somewhat popular at NYADA. Or at least, well respected by his classmates. Between his spectacular off the cuff performance at Winter Showcase (where he could very well have won had he been a student and eligible to compete), his victory at Midnight Madness and now the growing success of his band (the crowd during the performance in Trio certainly showed that they had gained something of a following), Kurt is doing really well for himself there. Now he gets an admirer in his stage combat class.

What I can see happening is Blaine coming in and having to struggle somewhat for notice, while Kurt is finally getting the praise and notice that he's always deserved. They're certainly dropping enough anvils with Blaine's awareness that he often just gets things without any challenge. So now he's coming to NYADA and fighting for attention while his fiancé is a reigning star.

Yeah... I know that it's all speculation on my part now but... BRING IT ON!!!!

But Chris has tweeted about it, instagrammed and now a video, he must have really really loved this scene.

Tumblr is going nuts.  bounce

What if this guy could be a second love interest for Kurt?

And Chris just confirmed it on instagram.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next