Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22

+27
mindschemez
Divalicious
kac
YaoiChick
Ireth
fantastica
opals
sjonnepon
Lottie2303
bayth
angelnessa
Porcelain
coxfire
brisallie
AnneNeville
valkeakuulas
MoviesAreLife
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
Georgette888
Ranwing
ChrisColferFan1
Buenos
ChrisColfersLightning
tanita_mors
ColferInspired
sheny
31 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 3 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22

Post  Ranwing 3/4/2014, 6:42 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Another sneak peek:[b] Rachel and Santana acting a fool with Gloria

The only thing worth watching in Gloria is Kurt's "I've had it up to here with the both of you" expressions. He is so over the girls and their drama. And poor Elliot, dragged into the middle of all this. Adam is so adorbs... wish we could keep him on the show forever.

Am looking foward to seeing Kurt lower the boom on both girls because they really deserve it.

Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 3 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22

Post  Glorfindel 3/4/2014, 6:46 pm

I found a tumblr post of the Gloria sneak peek for the non-Americans: link.  Arrow 

Only here for Kurt and Elliot in that video, tbh. Kurt's faces are hilarious.  Razz
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/4/2014, 6:54 pm

Rachel has always tried to be a scene stealer, but her behavior here was just obnoxious. Santana wasn't much better. Would like to lock them both in a broom closet and forget them for about a month.

Kurt always give the best "am done with you" expressions. When he was at Dalton during the Misery performance, it was so obvious that he was over Blaine's antics and could barely be bothered to pretend to join in. I love when Bitchy Kurt comes out.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/4/2014, 6:55 pm

So it seems they're spoiling everything again except for the StarkurtDani song:

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/4/2014, 7:01 pm

What is the point of releasing all these videos a few hours before the episode airs?

I didn't watch blamtina but then image they used has shades of the NY group a
Singing let it be. as if those three have a snowball's chance in hell of being as entertaining as Chris, Lea, Naya,and Demi.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 3/4/2014, 7:08 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:What is the point of releasing all these videos a few hours before the episode airs?

Oh? Is Glee on tonight? I had no idea. I'll be taking a ballroom dancing class with my husband. If I can stop sneezing.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/4/2014, 7:10 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I didn't watch blamtina but then image they used has shades of the NY group a
Singing let it be. as if those three have a snowball's chance in hell of being as entertaining as Chris, Lea, Naya,and Demi.
The scene has Sam dressed up as a cheerio (with skirt), them all wheeling through the halls of McKinley (Blaine on rollerblades, Sam and Tina on those tiny scooter things), and Sam and Blaine taking off as rockets when they empty a fire extinguisher while sitting on an office chair (sure, show that to the kids: there will be no working fire extinguisher left in any high school anymore).

In other words:  Sleep  Sleep  Sleep
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/4/2014, 7:34 pm

I remember when cord tweeted about the fire extinguisher thing. At least it was for the show and not them being idiots. Still a horrible idea either way.

I won't watch that until I watch the show tonight. Why subject myself to reviewing that more than once?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/4/2014, 7:35 pm

I May DVR it but will most likely fast forward much of it. This will be one of the last episode I will be DVRing. Once Blaine and Sam get to NY if the possible exception of Bash not sure, I will not be DVRing any Glee episodes.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/4/2014, 7:36 pm

I'm only watching 'Gloria', as E! doesn't allowed me to watch 'barracuda'. As the other two sneek peek, I don't care about Wemma, and I'm having my dinner so I don't want it to be ruined by blamtina.

I want to hit both Rachel and Santana, at first I felt like Rachel was interfering in the duet as I saw more chemistry between Elliot and Santana, but then I was like Kurt "I'm tired of this shit", besides they're dragging Elliot into a fight has nothing to do with him.

On a side note: Adam/Elliot looks so cute with that hat. Kurt has wore a similar hat before.

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/4/2014, 7:40 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 3 Tumblr_n1xn9xbBd31t1ubx5o3_250  Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 3 Tumblr_n1xn9xbBd31t1ubx5o1_r1_250

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 3 Tumblr_n1xn9xbBd31t1ubx5o2_r1_250  Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 3 Tumblr_n1xn9xbBd31t1ubx5o6_250

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 3 Tumblr_n1xn9xbBd31t1ubx5o4_250  Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 3 Tumblr_n1xn9xbBd31t1ubx5o5_250
x
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/4/2014, 7:44 pm

Demi's vocals make us want to shimmy

If you’re a Glee fan, it’s time to get excited. If you’re a Demi Lovato, Adam Lambert or Chris Colfer fan then it’s time to get EXTREMELY EXCITED, because the three velvety vocalled muskateers are teaming up for the ultimate trio on this week’s episode of Glee.

But if your earholes just can’t wait until it airs on TV, you’re in luck because the song has aired early, and it’s so good that we’re not really sure what to do with ourselves except listen and bask in its glory.
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 3 040314-gleedemi
Adam and Demi are popping up to guest star in another episode, this time called ‘Trio’. Apparently it’s all kicking off as graduation is approaching and Tina and Sam come together to hold a lock-in at school to try and enjoy their last chance of hanging out together, but Becky chucks a bit of a spanner in the works.

Meanwhile over in New York, Elliot gets himself stuck in the middle between Rachel and Santana’s never ending feud. OOH and AHH.

But enough of the storyline spoilers. Hit play on the video below and be blown away by Demi and Adam’s awesome performance with Chris.
It’s all smooth and jazzy and generally GREAT. Although we're still itching for a Demi/Rachel Berry Let It Go cover, please. We think it could probably solve world peace.
Ugh Demi, teach us your ways so that our shower singing sounds more like this and less like a gerbil having a seizure.

Hands up if you’re LOVING the sound of Demi, Adam and Chris’s vocals together? Looking forward to the ep? Pop a comment below if you fancy.
sugarscape.com
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/4/2014, 7:46 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 3 Tumblr_n1xn9xbBd31t1ubx5o3_250  Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 3 Tumblr_n1xn9xbBd31t1ubx5o1_r1_250

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 3 Tumblr_n1xn9xbBd31t1ubx5o2_r1_250  Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 3 Tumblr_n1xn9xbBd31t1ubx5o6_250

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 3 Tumblr_n1xn9xbBd31t1ubx5o4_250 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 3 Tumblr_n1xn9xbBd31t1ubx5o5_250
x

I am glad they are putting the camera focus back on Chris again, because as Kurt he gives the best reaction faces.

And again with the Combat class and still no reveal on who it is.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/4/2014, 7:48 pm

i loved that. both lea and naya are much in character is hysterical.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/4/2014, 8:08 pm

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/4/2014, 8:11 pm

OMG,

Kurt's reaction shots on "Gloria".   Razz   Just adorbs!

Don't try this faces at home, children!   tonguue

I cry at the sheer perfection of this number!!

Last edited by Buenos on 3/4/2014, 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 3/4/2014, 8:11 pm

tanita_mors wrote:i loved that. both lea and naya are much in character is hysterical.

Me too, I found the whole stuff hilarious. Lea, Naya and Chris's facial expressions are hysterical, and Adam is OK in being the nice guy overwhelmed by 2 nutjobs, not wanting to displease any of them. Chris manages to be awesome without uttering a single word.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/4/2014, 8:14 pm

I'm so impressed by Adam Lambet as Elliot, and he looks so attractive/hipster/scruffy,  wub wub 

Sigh, why can't Glee keep him?  :( 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/4/2014, 8:16 pm

Wow. Kurt and Blaine are sitting next to each other in that picture. I wonder if they have a scripted moment.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/4/2014, 8:24 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Wow.  Kurt and Blaine are sitting next to each other in that picture.  I wonder if they have a scripted moment.

There are Klaine scenes, but don't know how many.

Not that I care about that.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/4/2014, 8:27 pm

I dead.

I sobbing.

That "Gloria" number was one of the most adorable things Glee has ever done.

wub  wub  wub 

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/4/2014, 8:36 pm

So no peak at " The Happening?" :( 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/4/2014, 8:42 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 3 Tumblr_n1xn9xbBd31t1ubx5o5_250

My babies!! wub wub 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/4/2014, 8:46 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 22 - Page 3 Bh6sUxcCEAAEF6h

Quinn front and center... wub wub wub
Rachel is back to her high boots  NY look.   Razz. Or are those stockings?  Shocked 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Porcelain 3/4/2014, 8:51 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Sam and Blaine taking off as rockets when they empty a fire extinguisher while sitting on an office chair (sure, show that to the kids: there will be no working fire extinguisher left in any high school anymore).
I hate these two as much as anyone, but surely you can't be serious about this. On top of the fact that Blam certainly shouldn't set an example for anyone, not nearly enough people watch Glee for that to be a possibility.  Razz 
Porcelain
Porcelain
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next